March 28, 2024, 06:24:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 360508 times)
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2008, 06:31:50 PM »

This is beginning to look like an OJ mockery of justice. mho  LE needs to find that precious little body.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2008, 06:32:44 PM »

Sitting here thinking about this whole case, it occurs to me that the Anthony's are really, truly just middle-class working people with no money, no big connections, no fame and no fortune.  So, how on God's green earth do they manage to get all of these wealthy and connected people to go to bat for them?  Common sense says Casey should have a public defender, but she managed to hire Baez.  Then Larry Garrison stepped into the picture, and the Padilla's soon followed.  These people have money and influence, much as I dislike them personally.  Then, George and Cindy hire one of the biggest and most expensive defense attorneys in Florida.  With what?  Who is behind them, funding them? 

This is bizarre because if this were you or I (which it wouldn't be, but for the sake of argument), we would be rotting in a jail with a public defender awaiting trial. 

All I can deduce from this is that media coverage is so powerful for these people that they will even align themselves with the Anthony's and their murdering daughter to get 5 minutes of Nancy Grace exposure.  That is bizarre!  I wonder what would happen if NG and the local Florida stations all of a sudden went silent on this case, vowing to cover it no longer until the trial.  I think all the money-men would crawl back into the woodwork.

It could be family in Ohio.  George's sister is married to a very successful businessman.  His family has owned a large Chrysler dealership for years and years. http://http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2008, 06:32:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

Bail Posted For Casey Anthony Again
Sources: Air Samples From Casey Anthony's Car Came Pack Positive For Vaporized Chloroform

POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT September 4, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, is expected to bond out of jail for the second time as early as Friday morning.

According to the Orange County Corrections Web site, her $500,000 bond is pending on Thursday evening.

She will need to go through the home confinement process again before she is released.

The bond was posted by an anonymous donor.

A release from the office of Jose Baez said, "Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have no comment about the bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party.

The release also said that neither Baez nor Casey Anthony will be working again with the bounty hunter that posted Casey Anthony's bond originally, Leonard Padilla, claiming that he can't be trusted.

Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized Chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was asked about the positive chloroform test results on Thursday.

"I don't comment on evidence I have not seen," he said.

Orange County investigators said they are waiting for more test results.

Investigators said they would love to talk to Casey Anthony again and find out what happened to Caylee. Without that, they said, the scientific evidence is so important because it's not based on someone's opinion or memory.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke for all his investigators who've put in thousands of hours in the search for Caylee, and said that regardless of if Caylee is alive or has passed away, they need to find her.

Since mother Casey Anthony has said she does not know where her daughter is, top investigators said scientific evidence is playing a crucial part in the search for Caylee.

“It's not subjective. It's not someone's opinion or recollection. That's why scientific evidence is so important to us," Chief Ron Stucker said.

WESH 2 has confirmed preliminary lab results have come back positive for the presence of human decomposition in Casey Anthony's car. Hair samples found in the trunk match Caylee that leads investigators to suspect that there is a strong possibility Caylee is deceased.

Flowers said chloroform tests are often used as evidence in court and there are dozens of labs all over Florida that perform the tests.

If chloroform was indeed in Casey Anthony's car in high concentrations, Flowers said it will be very difficult to explain how it got there.

Tests are being conducted in at least two places: the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia and also the so-called, "Body Farm," a forensic testing lab at the University of Tennessee.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2008, 06:32:54 PM »

You know, Cindy and George have obviously always let Casey have her way and have not held her responsible for her actions. Those are exactly the type of parents who would move heaven and earth to get her out of jail so she could sit home and have her pedicures again.

Let's see if we can arrange one of those new pedicures for Casey that uses little fish to nibble on the callouses.  We'll just use piranhas instead.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
conconmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2008, 06:32:59 PM »

Why is Casey getting out again? Oh yeah, so she will tell everyone where Caylee is.  Come on. This is ridiculous
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2008, 06:33:24 PM »

I think if there is another  protest it needs to be moved to wherever the morons who bailed her out have a business.  She is a baby killer and anyone who would bail her out has no morals.  Sheesh how did she get bailed out again!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2008, 06:33:27 PM »

Sitting here thinking about this whole case, it occurs to me that the Anthony's are really, truly just middle-class working people with no money, no big connections, no fame and no fortune.  So, how on God's green earth do they manage to get all of these wealthy and connected people to go to bat for them?  Common sense says Casey should have a public defender, but she managed to hire Baez.  Then Larry Garrison stepped into the picture, and the Padilla's soon followed.  These people have money and influence, much as I dislike them personally.  Then, George and Cindy hire one of the biggest and most expensive defense attorneys in Florida.  With what?  Who is behind them, funding them? 

This is bizarre because if this were you or I (which it wouldn't be, but for the sake of argument), we would be rotting in a jail with a public defender awaiting trial. 

All I can deduce from this is that media coverage is so powerful for these people that they will even align themselves with the Anthony's and their murdering daughter to get 5 minutes of Nancy Grace exposure.  That is bizarre!  I wonder what would happen if NG and the local Florida stations all of a sudden went silent on this case, vowing to cover it no longer until the trial.  I think all the money-men would crawl back into the woodwork.

I concur - great post!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2008, 06:34:01 PM »

I wonder who is going to guard the house this time? 

BOA and Target both said they wanted to press charges, so does that mean we'll get to see CA arrested a few more times?

George and his mighty chest pounding self no doubt!  That is if he can remove Cindy's hammer from his ass long enough to actually get the hell up and do something...but you can bet on the fact that they would not do a damn thing for Caylee...thats OBVIOUS!

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2008, 06:34:37 PM »

OMG, poor Caylee.  It is so obvious by their behavior that no one really cared about this little angel.  It makes me so sad to see Cindy talking to everyone that will listen, about how Casey is getting a bum rap.

Not one mention of the fear she has for her, the longing to hold her, how her absence has broken her heart and spirit.  Instead, just hatefulness  toward the people trying to find her. 

I have a 2 granddaughters that are still babies, ( 13 mos, and 19 mos) and I can tell you, their behavior is far from normal.  I wouldn't be able to talk let alone go on NG and say "hey, Nancy" like she did the other night.  And if her grandmother is behaving this way, well, there are just no words for the absence of love from her own mother.  I can only cry and pray that she is in the Lord's arms, receiving all the love she deserves.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2008, 06:35:44 PM »

I don't think anyone is going to guard "that house" I think they have moved somewhere else--has anyone seen anyone coming or leaving from that house this week? 
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2008, 06:35:46 PM »

Good news is that it will give us something to watch on the "stalker" cam 

I wish there was some device we could hook up to her ankle monitor so we could zap that slore every time we have an itch.

Maybe they should use one of these instead!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78gV6QrIgg

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2008, 06:36:17 PM »

CALL GEORGE AND TELL HIM TO GET THE HELL OUT HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS D@MN YELLOW TAPE!....AND BRING MY HAMMER!

OMG....you guys crack me up!!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »

Good news is that it will give us something to watch on the "stalker" cam 

I wish there was some device we could hook up to her ankle monitor so we could zap that slore every time we have an itch.

HaHaHa Zap the slore, win a prize
I bet that slore has been zapped plenty

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2008, 06:36:46 PM »

OMG, poor Caylee.  It is so obvious by their behavior that no one really cared about this little angel.  It makes me so sad to see Cindy talking to everyone that will listen, about how Casey is getting a bum rap.

Not one mention of the fear she has for her, the longing to hold her, how her absence has broken her heart and spirit.  Instead, just hatefulness  toward the people trying to find her. 

I have a 2 granddaughters that are still babies, ( 13 mos, and 19 mos) and I can tell you, their behavior is far from normal.  I wouldn't be able to talk let alone go on NG and say "hey, Nancy" like she did the other night.  And if her grandmother is behaving this way, well, there are just no words for the absence of love from her own mother.  I can only cry and pray that she is in the Lord's arms, receiving all the love she deserves.

I agree, its very sad that perfect strangers care more about this child than her own family.  That just sickens me.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2008, 06:37:31 PM »

It could be family in Ohio.  George's sister is married to a very successful businessman.  His family has owned a large Chrysler dealership for years and years. http://http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/
[/quote 

and http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html

edited to add tribtoday link
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: September 04, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »

The release also said that neither Baez nor Casey Anthony will be working again with the bounty hunter that posted Casey Anthony's bond originally, Leonard Padilla, claiming that he can't be trusted.

when a scumbag attorney and a suspected child killer call Padilla untrustworthy - I MUST LAUGH 

I SPIT ON YOUR SHOES.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2008, 06:38:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

Bail Posted For Casey Anthony Again
Sources: Air Samples From Casey Anthony's Car Came Pack Positive For Vaporized Chloroform

POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT September 4, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, is expected to bond out of jail for the second time as early as Friday morning.

According to the Orange County Corrections Web site, her $500,000 bond is pending on Thursday evening.

She will need to go through the home confinement process again before she is released.

The bond was posted by an anonymous donor.

A release from the office of Jose Baez said, "Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have no comment about the bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party.

Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized Chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was asked about the positive chloroform test results on Thursday.

"I don't comment on evidence I have not seen," he said.

Orange County investigators said they are waiting for more test results.

Investigators said they would love to talk to Casey Anthony again and find out what happened to Caylee. Without that, they said, the scientific evidence is so important because it's not based on someone's opinion or memory.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke for all his investigators who've put in thousands of hours in the search for Caylee, and said that regardless of if Caylee is alive or has passed away, they need to find her.

Since mother Casey Anthony has said she does not know where her daughter is, top investigators said scientific evidence is playing a crucial part in the search for Caylee.

“It's not subjective. It's not someone's opinion or recollection. That's why scientific evidence is so important to us," Chief Ron Stucker said.

WESH 2 has confirmed preliminary lab results have come back positive for the presence of human decomposition in Casey Anthony's car. Hair samples found in the trunk match Caylee that leads investigators to suspect that there is a strong possibility Caylee is deceased.

Flowers said chloroform tests are often used as evidence in court and there are dozens of labs all over Florida that perform the tests.

If chloroform was indeed in Casey Anthony's car in high concentrations, Flowers said it will be very difficult to explain how it got there.

Tests are being conducted in at least two places: the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia and also the so-called, "Body Farm," a forensic testing lab at the University of Tennessee.

Flower's obviously hasn't asked Cindy yet for an explanation.....cause Lord knows she'll have one, you can bet your sweet bippy, Cindy will have an explanation....and George....and all the kings men....blah, blah, blah

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2008, 06:38:59 PM »

when a scumbag attorney and a suspected child killer call Padilla untrustworthy - I MUST LAUGH 

I SPIT ON YOUR SHOES.

Amen Rob!  I vomit on your shoes too you bast-ards!!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »

This is particularly interesting Klaas - good work.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2008, 06:41:03 PM »

I SPIT ON YOUR SHOES.

Amen Rob!  I vomit on your shoes too you bast-ards!!

RIGHT Dolce

Padilla is just accused of being an idiot and the last time I checked that wasn't against the law. 

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.