April 26, 2024, 04:59:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362070 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1700 on: September 05, 2008, 02:53:33 PM »

Where did you hear about a body?
Where did you hear about a break in the case????

this is driving my nutsssssssssss

#1449 Ok, Under Jail Officials 

So on Fox national news (not local,)5 minutes ago,one of the reporters says she personally has been in touch with OCSO, and that an inside source told her there are, "about to be alot of breaks in this case, and they will be coming rapidly." (I wonder if has anything to do with the body they found in Jacksonville, FL in an retention pond. It was found at an apartment complex too).

Please let it be a murder charge. Although, I do hope I am wrong...and there is a whole different twist. One that I haven't thought of.
Ok,

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: September 05, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »

This whole paying money to bail Casey out to get an exclusive interview is f'ing SICK.   The family is using Caylee's disappearance to cash in- you can't convince me of anything other than that.

I couldnt agree more and what good is that money going to do them.  Its not they are going to get to enjoy it. They are the most hated people in Florida and probably other states.  They dont have any friends or family that would want to be around them.  They will be recognized the rest of their lives as being monsters no matter where they move to unless its to Iraq.  Its just pure greed.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1702 on: September 05, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »

<snip>

ABC responds to rumors of the network paying George and Cindy Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview
2:17 p.m. Some sources close to the Casey Anthony case said that ABC had offered the Anthonys compensation for an interview on the network's show 20/20. However, ABC denies those reports. "It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC.

Mark NeJame, the Orlando attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony said he knows nothing about any deal with the network.

Onlookers continue to express their feelings in the Anthony case
12 p.m. More people holding signs have joined others across the Anthonys' home today. Amber Railing stood next to her daughter Cherokee, who is almost the same age as Caylee Marie.

The little blonde girl held a sign with a sad face on it that reads, "How could you kill a baby like me?"

Anita Castillo, of Clermont, said she is in disbelief with the recent events concerning Casey Anthony. "We just couldn't believe she is being released," said Castillo who thinks Caylee Marie is dead.

Her friend Denise Freideman, also of Clermont, said she continues to search for the missing girl with EquuSearch. "We've been following this case from day one. We figured we'd come out and help," Freideman said. Yesterday she searched for nearly four hours through thick and swampy brush. "It's definitely rough."

Officials told EquuSearch volunteers to look for a rolled up rug, duffel bag and bones before heading out, Freideman said.

Mandy Albritton, search director for Equusearch, said in the past they have found bodies inside of rolled-up carpet, or found things inside duffel bags and that is why they tell their volunteers to look for those items.

She added that some volunteers encountered snakes and alligators.

Others outside the home expressed sympathy.

"This is breaking my heart. I wish I could do something to help," Diana Velazquez said. "I've been praying and I've been crying."

Velazquez and her daughter Bridgette want to join the search teams to help look for Caylee Marie. "I honestly do not know. I'm not here to judge anybody," Velazquez said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story

Well maybe they are reading our comments and trying to save face....HOWEVER they are still interviewing her tonight!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: September 05, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »

Just taking a break to say:

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: September 05, 2008, 02:54:38 PM »

As somebody from WS pointed out, even if they don't pay for interviews, don't you think they paid money for pics and video?  I dont' know either way..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: September 05, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »

They aren't allowed to say anything that pertains to the investigation, but all other avenues are okay. They had said before anyone knew that the Anthonys are being paid big bucks for the 20/20 interview.  whatever you guys do, don't believe the people that say they aren't being paid. They are. They have clever ways to get around it. They were fronted money in advance to get the bail money.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: September 05, 2008, 02:55:46 PM »

Okay, says ABC.  How can we calm this down and spin it?  Oh, we know...a press release.

"It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC.

HOWEVER, ABC DOES pay for video footage and photos.  My guess is that ABC did not pay for an interview, but they DID pay $1 m for video footage and photos.  All comes down to the same principle.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: September 05, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »

This whole paying money to bail Casey out to get an exclusive interview is f'ing SICK.   The family is using Caylee's disappearance to cash in- you can't convince me of anything other than that.

Sick is not the word and I have said all along how Cindy needed a break she was in denail blah blah blah but WTF would you sell images of your dead Granddaughter how in the hell is that going to bring her home!!! She says Tim Miller and Padilla were in it for publicity well I don't think either one has profited from it rather they lost money trying to find her Granddaughter and she sits in her Comfy home on her Comfy house and gives an interview. These people feel like they are above the law.Why would Casey talk everybody is kissing her ass bending over backwards for her she thinks she is a star!!! They have made more money these last 2 months then they have their entire life!!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: September 05, 2008, 02:56:50 PM »

There have been reports for WEEKS about major developments in this case...but nothing new seems to come to light, aside from the chloroform.  AND SHES STILL OUT!
How that can be?
NO IDEA.
How they can't FIND THIS LITTLE GIRL?
NO IDEA.
WHERE did she PUT HER?
I try and think like she thought...it's unfathonable...but still...if I were her, where would I hide a body?
I'd probably bury it I guess....but like people have said, Casey doesn't seem like she's exactly a 'hard worker'.  i'm sure she would be slaving over digging a hole.  And, wouldn't the neighbor notice her shovel gone for a long period of time?
This whole thing is frusterating.
sorry for the rant....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: September 05, 2008, 02:57:06 PM »

I agree, but that is what that poster seems to imply.

chloroform for the purpose - oh never mind

I don't want to go there either, but the significant presence of chloroform in the car has to lead us to question why someone would want the child unconcious for a short time-- a half hour to an hour.  This is creepier than I thought.

OMG, I don't want to go there.  OMG, would she have been using Caylee as a way to make money?  OMG

I went there more than a week ago with the thought about sexually transmitted diseases that a skank like that would certain to be familiar with symptoms of necessitating such action to protect her sorry evil self.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: September 05, 2008, 02:57:31 PM »

Sick is not the word and I have said all along how Cindy needed a break she was in denail blah blah blah but WTF would you sell images of your dead Granddaughter how in the hell is that going to bring her home!!! She says Tim Miller and Padilla were in it for publicity well I don't think either one has profited from it rather they lost money trying to find her Granddaughter and she sits in her Comfy home on her Comfy house and gives an interview. These people feel like they are above the law.Why would Casey talk everybody is kissing her ass bending over backwards for her she thinks she is a star!!! They have made more money these last 2 months then they have their entire life!!
High five, Kristin!!  You've got it right.

BRING NATALEE HOME
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: September 05, 2008, 02:57:53 PM »

Breaking news coming after the break on FOX News....about Casey Anthony
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: September 05, 2008, 02:58:09 PM »

Some protestors on the stalker cam:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: September 05, 2008, 02:58:17 PM »

they disabled the facebook..anyone have it saved?

Also,WOW on the post from Topix 

ANd thank you too all kind monkeys who enjoyed my prayer..I just felt the need to pray...and have been all morning..just wanted to share it with you guys..

It was a Beautiful Prayer.  I prayed it right along with the rest of the Monkeys that so love this Precious Caylee.

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: September 05, 2008, 02:58:20 PM »

Truly sick.. How can they stand themselves profiting off this tragedy. I bet not one red cent will go towards helping find Caylee. I bet they go on vacation after this.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: September 05, 2008, 02:58:42 PM »

Where did you hear about a body?
Where did you hear about a break in the case????

this is driving my nutsssssssssss

#1449 Ok, Under Jail Officials 

So on Fox national news (not local,)5 minutes ago,one of the reporters says she personally has been in touch with OCSO, and that an inside source told her there are, "about to be alot of breaks in this case, and they will be coming rapidly." (I wonder if has anything to do with the body they found in Jacksonville, FL in an retention pond. It was found at an apartment complex too).

Please let it be a murder charge. Although, I do hope I am wrong...and there is a whole different twist. One that I haven't thought of.
Ok,

Is there any word at all about the body itself? Size?  When was this found?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: September 05, 2008, 02:59:08 PM »

Exactly. I didn't leave because I didn't get credit for the info, I left because they were very snide about the way they spoke to me when I told them I didn't appreciate it. I like this No Drama zone!!!

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome. If I get anymore inside info it will be right here. I am from Ohio and used to live in warren and I know some family members that still speak to the Anthonys.

The Ohio get together sounds great!!

BlondieOh,

Welcome, I'm in Leavittsburg, Oh (Warren Township) 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: September 05, 2008, 02:59:11 PM »

They don't want Caylee found.  The evidence in and on her body would get the death penalty for Casey.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: September 05, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »

I did not plan on signing in but need to know. What was found on RM facebook. I looked to see if it had been captured in the other threads but could not find. Can someone please tell me what it was?
Thanks

And Nikki b Nurse thanks for the prayer. Amen

Just a swinging with the tribe
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1719 on: September 05, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

Sleddogs. I'm glad there are lots of people from Ohio. One of the other members suggested a get-together one of these days. That would be a good idea if its possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.