April 19, 2024, 07:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361580 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: September 05, 2008, 03:11:07 PM »

Where did you hear about a body?
Where did you hear about a break in the case????

this is driving my nutsssssssssss

#1449 Ok, Under Jail Officials 

So on Fox national news (not local,)5 minutes ago,one of the reporters says she personally has been in touch with OCSO, and that an inside source told her there are, "about to be alot of breaks in this case, and they will be coming rapidly." (I wonder if has anything to do with the body they found in Jacksonville, FL in an retention pond. It was found at an apartment complex too).

Please let it be a murder charge. Although, I do hope I am wrong...and there is a whole different twist. One that I haven't thought of.
Ok,

Is there any word at all about the body itself? Size?  When was this found?
No I am trying to search now

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1741 on: September 05, 2008, 03:11:20 PM »

Thats right, Casey was lying to her Mom and said she was in Jacksonville and that is why she couldn't bring the car back. We all know how there is a little truth in every lie. Maybe that is why she was so confident her body wouldn't be found. Because they were looking in Orlando.
one of her boyfriends moved to jacksonville

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: September 05, 2008, 03:12:35 PM »

When you think about it, LE have all the evidence they need.  Caylee's hair and the traces of chloroform in that trunk tell the whole story.  They can identify the hair, the dead body, the time of death, the drugs in the system.  Top that with Casey searching for uses of chloroform on her computer.  They've told us they have it figured out and you can't argue with this evidence.  It's rock solid--DNA and testing from FBI, multiple labs.  She's going down.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: September 05, 2008, 03:14:45 PM »

So on Fox national news (not local,)5 minutes ago,one of the reporters says she personally has been in touch with OCSO, and that an inside source told her there are, "about to be alot of breaks in this case, and they will be coming rapidly." (I wonder if has anything to do with the body they found in Jacksonville, FL in an retention pond. It was found at an apartment complex too).

Please let it be a murder charge. Although, I do hope I am wrong...and there is a whole different twist. One that I haven't thought of.
Ok,

I am in Texas , so if someone could help me search that would be great , also trying to keep up with that blogs to see if someone else says something about Jacksonville

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: September 05, 2008, 03:15:49 PM »

ABC is getting bashed left, right and center in the comment section of this article.  Almost three hundred comments so far ...

Janet
_____

'Our Hearts Are Breaking': New Photos of Caylee Anthony
Never-Before-Seen Images of Casey Anthony and Missing Florida Toddler

By RICHARD GERDAU, JUSTIN STURKEN and KATIE ESCHERICH
Sept. 5, 2008

Caylee lived with her grandparents and her 22-year-old mother, Casey in the comfortable Lee Vista section of suburban Orlando, Fla. Caylee's grandparents say the bizarre developments in the case have stolen attention from the toddler at the center of the mystery.

"This is our granddaughter," George Anthony, a former Ohio deputy sheriff, told "20/20." "I miss those little things that she did day in and day out with me. I miss that."

"I want my granddaughter back," said Cindy Anthony. "We live, breathe all day long. ... What are we going to do? What are we going to do if we don't find her soon, because all of our hearts are breaking every day."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5727546&page=1
Comments:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/comments?type=story&id=5727546

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: September 05, 2008, 03:15:55 PM »

Thats right, Casey was lying to her Mom and said she was in Jacksonville and that is why she couldn't bring the car back. We all know how there is a little truth in every lie. Maybe that is why she was so confident her body wouldn't be found. Because they were looking in Orlando.

Hi Guys,

didn't her best friend Ryan love in Jacksonville too?  I can't remember.  Also, Tony was going to a "film type" college - maybe he got the chloroform.  This whole story makes me ill. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1746 on: September 05, 2008, 03:16:15 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=118120&provider=rss

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is investigating a body found in a retention pond on the Southside.

Officers found the body at Melrose Apartments off Kernan Boulevard around 6:30 p.m.

The complex is just a few minutes away from the University of North Florida.

Investigators have not determined if foul play is involved.

A First Coast News crew is headed to the scene.

Watch First Coast News at 7 and 11, and stay with firstcoastnews.com for the very latest

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: September 05, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »

Monkeys, it 12:15 PM here and I am sitting in front of the computer, unshowered, not dressed, teeth unbrushed.  I have to tear myself away.  I have to...
I'll be back.  Keep the faith.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: September 05, 2008, 03:17:19 PM »

Ok,

I am in Texas , so if someone could help me search that would be great , also trying to keep up with that blogs to see if someone else says something about Jacksonville
Brioli- Retired-CSI wrote:
Ok,
Sorry guys the body was a male

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: September 05, 2008, 03:18:12 PM »

Makeup for appearance on TV $15.00
New Blue Dress  $45.00
Arrested again on National TV.....PRICELESS!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: September 05, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »

Theory Theory Theory here..Lot of people even close friends of her believe that if something happened to Caylee then it was an accident.  Well to tie that in with the chloroform theory..What if...Caylee got ahold of the chloroform herself.  Maybe Casey had it from her photography.  Won't speculate on how she got it(stolen from a college lab)..then Caylee picked up the bottle herself and was playing with it and wham.  Now as for it being in the trunk, what if Casey picked up caylee then put her into the trunk the odor would fill the trunk.  The test result never did say if the chloroform was on the trunk carpet or if it was in the "air sample" they took.  Dodging bananas here just trying to tie in all evidence good or bad.  Wishing I lived closer so I could help search for Caylee breaks my heart to know she out there somewhere.

I believe it was in the air and that is why they had such significant amounts of it in its pure form.  I know I saw this yesterday, but that is so far back in the last thread that i would not even know how to find it.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: September 05, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »

I dont know but I think they need to be searching Jacksonville also , kinda gives me a eeri feeling , I have thought all along they need to be checking dates all the way from 16 17  until she stayed on the beach with that guy or took a shower at her friends place

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1752 on: September 05, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

ABC denies all payment rumors:

ABC responds to rumors of the network paying George and Cindy Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview
2:17 p.m. Some sources close to the Casey Anthony case said that ABC had offered the Anthonys compensation for an interview on the network's show 20/20. However, ABC denies those reports. "It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story

Peace Monkeys
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1753 on: September 05, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »

Ok,

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: September 05, 2008, 03:21:16 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=118120&provider=rss

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is investigating a body found in a retention pond on the Southside.

Officers found the body at Melrose Apartments off Kernan Boulevard around 6:30 p.m.

The complex is just a few minutes away from the University of North Florida.

Investigators have not determined if foul play is involved.

A First Coast News crew is headed to the scene.

Watch First Coast News at 7 and 11, and stay with firstcoastnews.com for the very latest

1.) I wonder if anybody Casey knows lives in that area.
2.) What the heck size body is this?! Argh!!
3.) Did you see the comments on that case?  It's in college student/"CRACKsville."

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1755 on: September 05, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »

Just speculation here...but if she had made a few trips to visit him she may have seen a neat and nifty location to dump a body.  Just in case she ever needed it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: September 05, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »

The thought of Casey sitting home, in her room - while everybody enablers her, I can just see Cindy and George waiting on her every whim- anyway, sitting there on her computer all day and all night...............just makes me sick to my stomach.

Meanwhile, TES, LE and many others are trying find that beautiful little girl.

No body= less evidence of murder 1.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: September 05, 2008, 03:22:13 PM »

Oh, so it was a man?

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: September 05, 2008, 03:22:38 PM »

Ok,

Brioli- Retired-CSI wrote:
Ok,
Sorry guys the body was a male

The "other" body in the trunk that Georgie was rambling about?

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1759 on: September 05, 2008, 03:22:46 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=118120&catid=3

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.