March 28, 2024, 12:42:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 360495 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1760 on: September 05, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=118120&provider=rss

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is investigating a body found in a retention pond on the Southside.

Officers found the body at Melrose Apartments off Kernan Boulevard around 6:30 p.m.

The complex is just a few minutes away from the University of North Florida.

Investigators have not determined if foul play is involved.

A First Coast News crew is headed to the scene.

Watch First Coast News at 7 and 11, and stay with firstcoastnews.com for the very latest

1.) I wonder if anybody Casey knows lives in that area.
2.) What the heck size body is this?! Argh!!
3.) Did you see the comments on that case?  It's in college student/"CRACKsville."

Aparently its thought that this body was one of an adult due to all the shootings going on in the Jacksonville area.  Also, the area this apartment complex is in is heavily populated with college students and is considered to be the "ghetto".

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1761 on: September 05, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »

Where did you hear about a body?
Where did you hear about a break in the case????

this is driving my nutsssssssssss

#1449 Ok, Under Jail Officials 

So on Fox national news (not local,)5 minutes ago,one of the reporters says she personally has been in touch with OCSO, and that an inside source told her there are, "about to be alot of breaks in this case, and they will be coming rapidly." (I wonder if has anything to do with the body they found in Jacksonville, FL in an retention pond. It was found at an apartment complex too).

Please let it be a murder charge. Although, I do hope I am wrong...and there is a whole different twist. One that I haven't thought of.
Ok,

Is there any word at all about the body itself? Size?  When was this found?
No I am trying to search now

I am in Texas , so if someone could help me search that would be great , also trying to keep up with that blogs to see if someone else says something about Jacksonville
Brioli- Retired-CSI wrote:
Ok,
So on Fox national news (not local,)5 minutes ago,one of the reporters says she personally has been in touch with OCSO, and that an inside source told her there are, "about to be alot of breaks in this case, and they will be coming rapidly." (I wonder if has anything to do with the body they found in Jacksonville, FL in an retention pond. It was found at an apartment complex too).
Please let it be a murder charge. Although, I do hope I am wrong...and there is a whole different twist. One that I haven't thought of.
Sorry guys the body was a male

Oh well, it was a page turner for a while....next.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: September 05, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »

Where did you hear about a body?
Where did you hear about a break in the case????

this is driving my nutsssssssssss

#1449 Ok, Under Jail Officials 

Ok,

Is there any word at all about the body itself? Size?  When was this found?
No I am trying to search now

I did find this about it
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=118120&catid=3

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: September 05, 2008, 03:24:02 PM »

ABC denies all payment rumors:

ABC responds to rumors of the network paying George and Cindy Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview
2:17 p.m. Some sources close to the Casey Anthony case said that ABC had offered the Anthonys compensation for an interview on the network's show 20/20. However, ABC denies those reports. "It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story

They denied they paid the Sloots also... Rolling Eyes
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: September 05, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »

Theory Theory Theory here..Lot of people even close friends of her believe that if something happened to Caylee then it was an accident.  Well to tie that in with the chloroform theory..What if...Caylee got ahold of the chloroform herself.  Maybe Casey had it from her photography.  Won't speculate on how she got it(stolen from a college lab)..then Caylee picked up the bottle herself and was playing with it and wham.  Now as for it being in the trunk, what if Casey picked up caylee then put her into the trunk the odor would fill the trunk.  The test result never did say if the chloroform was on the trunk carpet or if it was in the "air sample" they took.  Dodging bananas here just trying to tie in all evidence good or bad.  Wishing I lived closer so I could help search for Caylee breaks my heart to know she out there somewhere.

I believe it was in the air and that is why they had such significant amounts of it in its pure form.  I know I saw this yesterday, but that is so far back in the last thread that i would not even know how to find it.

I remember reading this too.  A Chemist said that if it was in the air then it couldn't possibly be anything mixed together.  Sorry I am horrible at finding stuff....but sometimes I remember....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: September 05, 2008, 03:25:43 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=118120&provider=rss

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is investigating a body found in a retention pond on the Southside.

Officers found the body at Melrose Apartments off Kernan Boulevard around 6:30 p.m.

Watch First Coast News at 7 and 11, and stay with firstcoastnews.com for the very latest

It was a 40 year old woman

http://www.topix.com/city/jacksonville-fl/2008/08/body-found-in-car-submerged-in-pond

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1766 on: September 05, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »

ABC responds to rumors of the network paying George and Cindy Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview
2:17 p.m. Some sources close to the Casey Anthony case said that ABC had offered the Anthonys compensation for an interview on the network's show 20/20. However, ABC denies those reports. "It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story

You notice what they are not denying. That they paid for video or picture rights.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1767 on: September 05, 2008, 03:29:22 PM »

Car-To-Car Debates Erupt In Traffic Over Casey Anthony's Release

http://www.local6.com/news/17402037/detail.html

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: September 05, 2008, 03:31:06 PM »

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: September 05, 2008, 03:31:56 PM »

That is good news!!!

The question still remains to be answered ... "Who/ what put the Anthony's in a financial position to secure the $500,000 bond?"

Janet

+++++++

Anthony Released From Jail For 2nd Time
WESH.com
updated 36 minutes ago

Two different bonding agencies have put up the 10 percent needed, which is $50,000, to have Anthony released.

Parents Cindy and George Anthony are listed as the people who are standing behind the rest of the money.

More:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26560107/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1770 on: September 05, 2008, 03:31:59 PM »

Has anyone already started a boycott for tonights 20/20?  I'd rather stick hot needles in my eyes than watch the Anthony's pretend that are a normal, loving family.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: September 05, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »

George is home guess he drove his billboard around "looking" and got tired needed to come home and get ready for his BIRTHDAY---
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1772 on: September 05, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

When you think about it, LE have all the evidence they need.  Caylee's hair and the traces of chloroform in that trunk tell the whole story.  They can identify the hair, the dead body, the time of death, the drugs in the system.  Top that with Casey searching for uses of chloroform on her computer.  They've told us they have it figured out and you can't argue with this evidence.  It's rock solid--DNA and testing from FBI, multiple labs.  She's going down.

That's the way I see it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: September 05, 2008, 03:33:47 PM »

It was a 40 year old woman

http://www.topix.com/city/jacksonville-fl/2008/08/body-found-in-car-submerged-in-pond

How sad.  It's amazing how sick and twisted people are..  people who kill.  It just boggles the mind.

I hope Caylee is found soon. I'm sick of this, I'm sick of waiting, I'm sick of Casey's smug face, her and her mother's lies,... all of it. I've never seen a bigger pile of $h*t in my whole life. 

It seems unbelievable to me that it's even possible for a parent (or anybody else for that matter), to sedate their child so that they themselves can party.   I'd like to hang out with friends now and then, or go out with my husband, or simply have a whole weekend to myself.  But I have a duty to my children. I have to be a responsible parent, because they came into this world because of me- they didn't ask to be here.  They are here, and it's my job to see to it that they make it to adulthood- hopefully w/out needing a shrink at the end of it all. (LOL)  Besides which, I love my kids.  I do what I do for them willingly.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: September 05, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »

They keep saying it is their "policy not to pay for interviews" but we all know that "policies" are sometimes ignored just to get a story.  They never say, "We have NOT paid the Anthonys or anyone else for this interview."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1775 on: September 05, 2008, 03:35:37 PM »

Has anyone already started a boycott for tonights 20/20?  I'd rather stick hot needles in my eyes than watch the Anthony's pretend that are a normal, loving family.

Yes many have posted at 20/20 website that they are boycotting this.  I am as well.  Not sure about others on this blog, but we shall see.

nessagurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1776 on: September 05, 2008, 03:35:46 PM »

She sure looks like this is all funny!  I can not wait til she is in jail for good!

Bring Caylee Home!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: September 05, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »

FRom NeJames College Yearbook
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: September 05, 2008, 03:37:27 PM »

Exactly. I didn't leave because I didn't get credit for the info, I left because they were very snide about the way they spoke to me when I told them I didn't appreciate it. I like this No Drama zone!!!

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome. If I get anymore inside info it will be right here. I am from Ohio and used to live in warren and I know some family members that still speak to the Anthonys.

The Ohio get together sounds great!!

Hope you reported those posts, if you are speaking of WS, someone was timeouted for saying "put a sock in it".
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: September 05, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »

WELCOME to ALL the new monkeys.....I send lots pf my FAMOUS pink banana hugs and kisses...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.