April 19, 2024, 01:16:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361597 times)
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: September 05, 2008, 05:07:25 PM »

This case being discussed on Headline News.  They believe that Baez is working on this case as a marketing tool.   We already know that.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: September 05, 2008, 05:08:24 PM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Someone once told me during a very tragic time that you can not keep trying to wrap your mind around what an insane, or unstable person is doing. As I read about Casey that keep coming back to me. There is no way any reasonable person could possibly wrap their mind around what she is doing.
While we may never understand her, I try to keep my mind focused on Caylee. Whatever has happened to her she deserves to come home.
Yesterday I was reading where it seemed that this bail was set up without Cindy's knowledge. I wanted to chime in on that for a second even though it has passed. When law enforcement releases an inmate on house arrest, with the bracelet, it must be approved where the inmate will be housed. And if I am not mistaken there is a special receiver if you will that is on the home in addition to the bracelet.
Cindy most certainly knew and approved of her daughter being released.
Seems so wrong that for some reason she is protecting Casey.
ok... enough rambling for now.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: September 05, 2008, 05:08:25 PM »

I just ran a threw some clean pots and pans into the kitchen sink dishpan. I then called "Joes" and ordered 2 eggplant parmigiana dinners with pasta. I let the hot water in the sink run to steam up the kitchen. Hubby will think I worked for hours on dinner. LOL!

Quick!  Splash some water on your face to look like you've been sweating!  We won't tell!

I am sweating. I was flying around that kitchen!

OMG LMAO Your a trip!    

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: September 05, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »

This case being discussed on Headline News.  They believe that Baez is working on this case as a marketing tool.   We already know that.

They seem to have some pics that I haven't seen before

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: September 05, 2008, 05:08:52 PM »

Pardon me for not knowing, but who is this Dave person that the poster claims was there searching?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: September 05, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »

I suppose the ABC interview is going to be in the house...so where is everybody?  They have to set up, don't they?  How much chaos will that cause in the neighborhood? 

I was thinking that too. I wonder if they taped it before and they'll do a live telephone interview with Casey tonight?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: September 05, 2008, 05:09:36 PM »

Pardon me for not knowing, but who is this Dave person that the poster claims was there searching?

Just a friend of his.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: September 05, 2008, 05:11:25 PM »

This is the first time - from day one - that I actually got physically sick from this case. I have to go back and catch up on the posts, I just got in but can anybody tell me how to contact ABC? I'm looking, found one but nobody answers.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: September 05, 2008, 05:11:33 PM »

I just ran a threw some clean pots and pans into the kitchen sink dishpan. I then called "Joes" and ordered 2 eggplant parmigiana dinners with pasta. I let the hot water in the sink run to steam up the kitchen. Hubby will think I worked for hours on dinner. LOL!

Quick!  Splash some water on your face to look like you've been sweating!  We won't tell!

I am sweating. I was flying around that kitchen!

OMG LMAO Your a trip!    

Dats right...da monkeys here can fly!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: September 05, 2008, 05:11:41 PM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Someone once told me during a very tragic time that you can not keep trying to wrap your mind around what an insane, or unstable person is doing. As I read about Casey that keep coming back to me. There is no way any reasonable person could possibly wrap their mind around what she is doing.
While we may never understand her, I try to keep my mind focused on Caylee. Whatever has happened to her she deserves to come home.
Yesterday I was reading where it seemed that this bail was set up without Cindy's knowledge. I wanted to chime in on that for a second even though it has passed. When law enforcement releases an inmate on house arrest, with the bracelet, it must be approved where the inmate will be housed. And if I am not mistaken there is a special receiver if you will that is on the home in addition to the bracelet.
Cindy most certainly knew and approved of her daughter being released.
Seems so wrong that for some reason she is protecting Casey.
ok... enough rambling for now.

I agree Cyn. She's the Mother of all liars!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: September 05, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »

Click on video "Release Fuels Emotions". Short interview with Tim Miller. Over 400 calls rec'd from people wanting to search.

http://www.local6.com/news/17402037/detail.html

This is her one chance to run...she has about 5 minutes before they get to the house...so if she plans it right she can go to the garage...open the door and drive out and be gone.  They might find her and they might not...

Seriously, Lala's, this is possible.  I would not be surprised if all three Anthony's tried to disappear, taking the money from ABC with them.  A million dollars is more than this family will ever see again.  It has to be a temptation to them.  A foolish idea, but they are not especially bright.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: September 05, 2008, 05:12:22 PM »

I need someones help I have to leave for the weekend and I dont know if I can make it to a computer...Can I email someone my cell number and you can possibly send me a text if anything breaks like more about the chlororform or anything really important..Please!! You can send a text free online I can send the link in my email..
My email is in my profile I will call you if anything breaks like more about the chlororform or anything really important.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: September 05, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »

I suppose the ABC interview is going to be in the house...so where is everybody?  They have to set up, don't they?  How much chaos will that cause in the neighborhood? 

I was thinking that too. I wonder if they taped it before and they'll do a live telephone interview with Casey tonight?

Don't know what good that will do, Baez won't let her talk

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: September 05, 2008, 05:12:43 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17402037/detail.html

At 10:12 a.m., Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, arrived at the Orange County Jail and walked out with the 22-year-old as groups continued to search for her missing daughter, Caylee, 3.

Two men dressed in black walked in front of Anthony and Baez, clearing a path through about 20 news crews and a crowd of others.

After Anthony arrived at her parents' home in Orange County, motorists stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic near the property began to yell at each other.

"I don't think she killed her child at all," a driver yelled out of his window. "I think she may know something but I don't think by any means she is a baby killer."

"Good for what?" a motorist yelled back at the driver. "She has to go to jail because she doesn't want to say where her baby is. That is so trifling."

Other drivers also attacked Casey Anthony and her release back home.

"I think it is crap," motorist Kalin Bowles said. "There is so much evidence against her."

Some people were standing across the street from the Anthony's home with "Baby Killer" signs.

A baby was videotaped holding a "Baby Killer" sign Friday.

Men Wedged Through News Crews

Earlier, Casey Anthony was rushed from the Orange County Jail by two men dressed in black after her $500,000 bond was posted by her parents.

The bouncers cleared the way, Local 6's Todd Jurkowski reported.

A woman in the crowd yelled "baby killer" as Casey Anthony walked to a nearby black sport utility vehicle and another applauded her release.

Casey Anthony was wearing a black hat and a T-shirt featuring a picture of her missing daughter, Caylee.

She arrived at her parent's Orange County before 10:45 a.m. and was driven into the home's garage.

Casey Was 'Voracious Reader'

Orange County Corrections official Allen Moore said Casey Anthony did not cause problems while she was in protective custody and that she was a "voracious reader" behind bars.

"I found out she was a model inmate, not creating any problems for staff or making any special demands," Moore said.

Anthony had no direct contact with other inmates while at the jail.

Moore said Anthony was in her cell much of the day and read.

"She was a voracious reader of books from the jail library," Moore said.

Moore did not know which books she read.

Jailed Learned From Nowak Case

Moore also said that lessons learned from the recent case involving astronaut Lisa Nowak were implemented during Anthony's release Friday.

"When astronaut Lisa Nowak was here, we did not have this kind of restriction up and it prevented an unsafe situation where no one could get in or out of the building during the release process."

Moore said steps were taken to protect access the building because of the large media presence.

"When there is this much media outside of the building, we are going to insure access to the building," Moore said. "And protect it from the standpoint of public safety and fire codes."

I don't know which part is more funny!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1934 on: September 05, 2008, 05:12:50 PM »

This interview with ABC was scheduled for some time...Casey went back to jail...they had to post the bond and get her out so she could be there during the interview.  Just seems like something is not right that Casey can play off this tragedy and still be pending trial.  I hope she keeps saying Zanny took her and she has no idea where she is...no one will ask her why can't anyone find Zanny?  Why did you lie about where you were working? What kind of person would take a child to an adult party?  Etc. etc.  Pure propaganda and nothing more...I won't be watching.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: September 05, 2008, 05:14:15 PM »

I am thinking the person meant Dave Holloway. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: September 05, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »

It is all just mind blowing to be rich because your daughter "killed", "lost (lol), your grand-daughter. 
I could see taking the money and saying okay world I believe Caylee is alive if someone would please bring her home you can have a million dollars.
Not this bunch we are going on 20/20 with our s_ank daughter.....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: September 05, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »

Can you imagine her if she were actually interviewed?  You think she'll fake emotion? Do the fake tears, plead for the public to provide info and help in the search? 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: September 05, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »

I am thinking the person meant Dave Holloway. 

Ok, I thought maybe that's who s/he meant.. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: September 05, 2008, 05:15:23 PM »

In my mind, all monies are being paid to Casey and not George and Cindy. They may have disguised it to look that way, but Casey is out of jail based on that money and she is Caylee's mother. She is getting the money. The money will pay HER attorneys and whatever else she will need to defend herself.

running this obvious shell company thing is going to piss off a lot of people.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.