March 29, 2024, 12:27:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 360516 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #240 on: September 04, 2008, 07:36:25 PM »

Remember Big Mouth Momma (cindy for those who didn't know) says they are conducting their own investigation, Pappa is going to start moving around Florida with his traveling salvation show.  Could it be they are moving her to an unknown location other than the Anthony's home?

Didn't they try that the first time; wanting to put her in a safe house but the judge said "no" she had to go to Cindy's house.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »

This is beginning to look like an OJ mockery of justice. mho  LE needs to find that precious little body.

Yes. But what if there is no body? I had been thinking "What if they don't find a body?" OK so don't yell, I just wonder what you think it would require for prosecution.

DNA in trunk? Casey was in that car for almost 3 years. It would understandable if "Casey DNA" were everywhere in the Pontiac. Is the finding of "Casey DNA" that different from what would be found in any other car that had a child for years? How does prosecution tie the hair to Caylee in a way that anybody could understand?

Decompostion in trunk? All that seems to be available is hair and that has no human DNA. How does prosecution prove it is Caylee's hair and its relevance to a jury?

The closest thing to a crime scene is the Pontiac. Going over the statement on the release of the Pontiac impound by the front office woman (Lett I think) and the manager, we have the front office woman's hearsay testimony that George said to the manager that the child is still missing. Also, it seems they have differences in the time of release. And how many times George came to the impound lot. Are there notes on this?

Chloroform and the web searches. This could be Casey looking for an effective cleaning solvent for DNA and human remains or it could be LE contamination. How to tell the difference? Where did the chloroform come from?

Casey has some kind of problem with telling the truth. Cindy too. So, you have to ignore their every statement, treat them as invisible. OK, now given that hurdle, how can prosecution prove there was a body in the trunk and their intent?

I am asking, please don't yell. If any of the Anthonys take the stand as a prosecution witness this will become a circus. How can prosecution prove there was Caylee's decomposing body in the trunk. How can prosecution show obstruction, such as cleaning the evidence (proof of intent because an immediate cover-up of wrongdoing was at play?)

Thanks in advance.

at this point it would not surprise me to never see charges brought against casey or her family without a body.
I believe you are correct.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2008, 07:36:55 PM »

who thinks the Padilla boys put the new bond up anonymously?

I think it is someone new.

By the way...I am at my office and the "w" on my keyboard does not ork all the time...lol...forgive me if I am missing some "w's" lol

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2008, 07:37:43 PM »

You know, Cindy and George have obviously always let Casey have her way and have not held her responsible for her actions. Those are exactly the type of parents who would move heaven and earth to get her out of jail so she could sit home and have her pedicures again.

Let's see if we can arrange one of those new pedicures for Casey that uses little fish to nibble on the callouses.  We'll just use piranhas instead.

no that won't work, pirranhas will not eat crap! Have to get some of that live bacteria I put in my septic system monthly to eat that slore!

I believe in love...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2008, 07:37:45 PM »

If not Caylee decomposing in the trunk, who?

Are there other missing people in the area?  Maybe the car was used by someone to transport another body?  Several bodies?  Hit man's car?  Who did that hair belong to?

Where was that car for the months prior to Caylee's disappearance?  After?  Where were the credit cards used?  Cell phone(s)?

Casey's 'new' friends?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2008, 07:38:50 PM »

That is very interesting that it has been said that Caylee would sleep through anything.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2008, 07:40:03 PM »

"Eyewitness News was told that Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, didn't even know she was getting out of jail until late Thursday afternoon and that she believes Casey and Jose Baez planned the release without telling her. Casey Anthony will be on home confinement and monitoring when she is released."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

wow - just wow

He says that he's hired this press person to handle the media so Casey and him can look for Caylee - WHERE BAEZ WHERE are you gonna look?

Knay Knay - they're first going to look in the same places where Casey looked for 30 days.  After that, they are going to help George watch the people who are watching the people who have Caylee.

You did so well getting the contributions for TES today.  Thank you so much.  Way to go! 

Since Casey will not be able to go further than 150 feet away from the phone due to her ankle braclet, does that mean they will be searching the back yard??

Thanks but it was actually Des and other people who did it - I didn't do hardly anything today. Thanks to them!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2008, 07:40:08 PM »

I just had a thought!! lol. We all know that 20/20 is doing their show tomorrow night on Caylee and their promo said that they will have family members on....do they PAY their guests?? Could they have maybe ponied up and paid her bail to interview her tomorrow night? It would be one heck of a ratings grabber for them..

I doubt 20/20 would pay that kind of money.  Maybe to get Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie but certainly not Cindy and George Anthony

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2008, 07:40:26 PM »

This is beginning to look like an OJ mockery of justice. mho  LE needs to find that precious little body.

Yes. But what if there is no body? I had been thinking "What if they don't find a body?" OK so don't yell, I just wonder what you think it would require for prosecution.

DNA in trunk? Casey was in that car for almost 3 years. It would understandable if "Casey DNA" were everywhere in the Pontiac. Is the finding of "Casey DNA" that different from what would be found in any other car that had a child for years? How does prosecution tie the hair to Caylee in a way that anybody could understand?

Decompostion in trunk? All that seems to be available is hair and that has no human DNA. How does prosecution prove it is Caylee's hair and its relevance to a jury?

The closest thing to a crime scene is the Pontiac. Going over the statement on the release of the Pontiac impound by the front office woman (Lett I think) and the manager, we have the front office woman's hearsay testimony that George said to the manager that the child is still missing. Also, it seems they have differences in the time of release. And how many times George came to the impound lot. Are there notes on this?

Chloroform and the web searches. This could be Casey looking for an effective cleaning solvent for DNA and human remains or it could be LE contamination. How to tell the difference? Where did the chloroform come from?

Casey has some kind of problem with telling the truth. Cindy too. So, you have to ignore their every statement, treat them as invisible. OK, now given that hurdle, how can prosecution prove there was a body in the trunk and their intent?

I am asking, please don't yell. If any of the Anthonys take the stand as a prosecution witness this will become a circus. How can prosecution prove there was Caylee's decomposing body in the trunk. How can prosecution show obstruction, such as cleaning the evidence (proof of intent because an immediate cover-up of wrongdoing was at play?)

Thanks in advance.

Good thoughts... there are many ways that defense can question the evidence (at least that we know about) enough for reasonable doubt.... I fear also. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »

A few thoughts:

That's where George has been....doing his own investigation!

Mom Cindy has reached a new level of paranoia, evidenced by her belief
that Casey and Baez are keeping secrets from her.

There are even crazier people in the world than the Padilla's, evidenced by
the fact that someone else is posting Casey's bail.

And....remember how pizzed off the community was becoming when Casey
was out on bail the last time??....what do you think they're going to feel
about Casey getting out on bail again??  Something tells me this ain't gonna
be funny!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2008, 07:40:51 PM »

I don't think anyone is going to guard "that house" I think they have moved somewhere else--has anyone seen anyone coming or leaving from that house this week? 

::MonkeyLaugh::Is that George, George, George of the Jungle?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2008, 07:41:17 PM »

I just had a thought!! lol. We all know that 20/20 is doing their show tomorrow night on Caylee and their promo said that they will have family members on....do they PAY their guests?? Could they have maybe ponied up and paid her bail to interview her tomorrow night? It would be one heck of a ratings grabber for them..

well
ive noticed a computer with a ip from 20th century fox in LA has been on the blog several times today
might be something to that, although i would question the ethics
20/20 doesnt have anything to do with fox but the media folks are all over this story and the bidding wars may have begun?
just a guess
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: September 04, 2008, 07:42:01 PM »

Could ABC  Have Paid Her Bond?

They have an "Exclusive" interview scheduled for 20/20. Interestingly, isn't ABC owned by Disney? The same Disney that refused to help us with any donations whatsoever?

ABC's "20/20" to look at Caylee Anthony case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 4, 2008 2:57:09 PM

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

Another segment will look at the possibility of a serial killer in Boca Raton.

What would the national media do without Florida?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

<snip>
For more exlcusive photos and home videos of Casey and Caylee Anthony, watch "20/20" Friday at 10 p.m. ET.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5725163&page=1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #253 on: September 04, 2008, 07:42:16 PM »

A few thoughts:

That's where George has been....doing his own investigation!

Mom Cindy has reached a new level of paranoia, evidenced by her belief
that Casey and Baez are keeping secrets from her.

There are even crazier people in the world than the Padilla's, evidenced by
the fact that someone else is posting Casey's bail.

And....remember how pizzed off the community was becoming when Casey
was out on bail the last time??....what do you think they're going to feel
about Casey getting out on bail again??  Something tells me this ain't gonna
be funny!!

I agree!!!!!!!!!! This one's gonna leave a mark!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: September 04, 2008, 07:43:19 PM »

well, I can't believe anyone would think it was a good idea for her to be out. Surely, they will put her somewhere else?

I've got about 5 pages to catch up with, but if we haven't seen much of the family lately, they could be at this secret location setting it up for Casey's stay. I doubt highly they want to go through that whole media circus again.  I know I wouldn't. They'd have to be on crack to want that.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: September 04, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »

Good Evening Fellow Monkeys - been reading from the shadows on and off all day today and yesterday.  Work has been nutz, completely swamped and trying to keep up with all of the postings.  

The latest news (CNN) upset me to no end.  I still believe she (Casey/Kaiser Selsay) did this on purpose.  I think Cindy really needs to be hauled off to the nearest mental institution.  

And Tim Miller - you are wonderful!!!  A Class Act in spite of all the nonsense you are surrounded with.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #256 on: September 04, 2008, 07:45:29 PM »

well, I can't believe anyone would think it was a good idea for her to be out. Surely, they will put her somewhere else?

I've got about 5 pages to catch up with, but if we haven't seen much of the family lately, they could be at this secret location setting it up for Casey's stay. I doubt highly they want to go through that whole media circus again.  I know I wouldn't. They'd have to be on crack to want that.

They can run, but I doubt they can hide.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: September 04, 2008, 07:46:04 PM »

Thanks in advance.

at this point it would not surprise me to never see charges brought against casey or her family without a body.
I believe you are correct.

Unless the jury is made up of total idiots, they won't need a body for conviction.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 04, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »

Good Evening Fellow Monkeys - been reading from the shadows on and off all day today and yesterday.  Work has been nutz, completely swamped and trying to keep up with all of the postings.  

The latest news (CNN) upset me to no end.  I still believe she (Casey/Kaiser Selsay) did this on purpose.  I think Cindy really needs to be hauled off to the nearest mental institution.  

And Tim Miller - you are wonderful!!!  A Class Act in spite of all the nonsense you are surrounded with.

here here great post everything in a nutshell

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 04, 2008, 07:46:38 PM »

well
ive noticed a computer with a ip from 20th century fox in LA has been on the blog several times today
might be something to that, although i would question the ethics
20/20 doesnt have anything to do with fox but the media folks are all over this story and the bidding wars may have begun?
just a guess

OMG!!!  I seriously hope none of these networks would actually stoop this low.  But with this case NOTHING would suprise me at this point.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.