April 24, 2024, 05:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361944 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #320 on: September 04, 2008, 08:27:22 PM »

Unfortunately, no matter how hard we scream this...everything still turns to F'IN CASEY!  Can we ban her from life Klaas!! 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: September 04, 2008, 08:27:48 PM »

Good questions from Daryl, here are my thoughts bolded below -

This is beginning to look like an OJ mockery of justice. mho  LE needs to find that precious little body.

Yes. But what if there is no body? I had been thinking "What if they don't find a body?" OK so don't yell, I just wonder what you think it would require for prosecution.

What is the smallest part of a body that would be required for prosecution?  Bone?  Bone fragment?  Decomposing/burned hair?  DNA from a burn site? 

Here is one story about less than a body - http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/18/national/main2582341.shtml?source=RSSattr=U.S._2582341

A few days later, Halbach's vehicle was found in the Avery salvage lot under branches, pieces of wood and car parts. Investigators then spent a week on the 40-acre property and found charred fragments of her bones in a pit behind Avery's garage and in a barrel, along with her camera and cell phone.

DNA in trunk? Casey was in that car for almost 3 years. It would understandable if "Casey DNA" were everywhere in the Pontiac. Is the finding of "Casey DNA" that different from what would be found in any other car that had a child for years? How does prosecution tie the hair to Caylee in a way that anybody could understand?

Please someone correct me if I am wrong.  Isn't it possible for science to tell the difference between DNA from old skin cells, blood (old vs. newer sample), salivia, hair, and other body parts?  Maybe not 100%, but IIRC there is a difference? 

What is the DNA found with?  Chemical soup?  Stomach contents?  Bowel contents?  Decaying biological matter?  Toothbrush DNA?

Decompostion in trunk? All that seems to be available is hair and that has no human DNA. How does prosecution prove it is Caylee's hair and its relevance to a jury?

I haven't seen the report, so I'm not sure what was in there.

I seem to recall that in the past, before DNA, hair samples were almost unique to an individual.  It would be possible to say that the sample found wasn't mom, grandma, or grandpa, but a good match to Caylee.  Side by side comparisons is what I remember.  Width, color, cortex, texture, etc., would either match or not match.

I would also keep in mind, from memory, that the hair sample would match few in the community, like they would match the missing person.  Not quite the 'one in X million' for DNA, but with good reliability. 

Anyone else remember more about hair samples?

The closest thing to a crime scene is the Pontiac. Going over the statement on the release of the Pontiac impound by the front office woman (Lett I think) and the manager, we have the front office woman's hearsay testimony that George said to the manager that the child is still missing. Also, it seems they have differences in the time of release. And how many times George came to the impound lot. Are there notes on this?

Is the Pontiac a hiding place, not a crime scene?  What party/place was Caylee last known to be alive/seen?  Was she 'sleeping'?  Perhaps that might be the place she died?

Is the Pontiac a place that someone wanted the body to be found?  Caylee, and maybe someone else?

Is there some kind of security camera/system at the impound lot?  Cell data?  Phone calls from that area?

Chloroform and the web searches. This could be Casey looking for an effective cleaning solvent for DNA and human remains or it could be LE contamination. How to tell the difference? Where did the chloroform come from?

What other computer searches did someone do on that computer?  Maybe they looked up "bleach" and other cleaning compounds?  Lysol?  Human DNA?

What would LE use chloroform for?  Is this a standard chemical used in investigations?  If it is, I would imagine traces would be found in many investigations, and not be of interest.  Would the police, news media, and crime reporters know the difference?

Maybe Casey and the grandparents clothing would have traces?  Traces in the ground at the impound lot?  Dumpster?  Parking spots for the Pontiac the month before and after Caylee disappeared?

Casey has some kind of problem with telling the truth. Cindy too. So, you have to ignore their every statement, treat them as invisible. OK, now given that hurdle, how can prosecution prove there was a body in the trunk and their intent?

Did Casey have a habit of 'losing' her daughter?  Perhaps this was not the first time Caylee disappeared?  Had the grandparents missed Caylee in the past?  Maybe the grandparents do not want to think of their daughter as a bad parent?  Maybe Caylee was left with sitters/strangers/other family members in the past for certain time periods? 

If there was a body in the trunk, and it wasn't well wrapped...

- given the heat in Florida, how many days before the body starts to liquify?  Three?  How long before the body loses its integrity?

- could there there tissue pieces in the trunk?  On the ground?  At a carwash?  Was anyone in the family see at a local car wash washing the car?  Maybe this was done by a business?  Is the case in the Spanish language media?

Intent or actions?  What would an average person think about the actions of Casey and the grandparents in this case? 

Actions speak lounder than words or speculation about 'intent'.  jmho

Paint me a picture...

I am asking, please don't yell. If any of the Anthonys take the stand as a prosecution witness this will become a circus. How can prosecution prove there was Caylee's decomposing body in the trunk. How can prosecution show obstruction, such as cleaning the evidence (proof of intent because an immediate cover-up of wrongdoing was at play?)

Thanks in advance.

Did the workers see the contents of the garbage bag?  See the contents of the soap container?  Maybe there are some maggots left for analysis somewhere?

Would the worker know and recognize the odor of chloroform?  Were the maggots unaffected?  Did LE find any maggots in the car?  What did Cindy use to clean the car?  Chloroform?

Who in the Anthony family would have access to industrial volumes of chloroform?  Even smaller quantities? 

Paint me a picture...sing me a song...about a family that did no wrong...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: September 04, 2008, 08:28:06 PM »

Chloroform can be found in most high school and college labs...who do we know that went to college????  Tony????  Photography and film making???
Isn't Full Sail University a media, film school?  Tony L. was a student at Full Sail.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: September 04, 2008, 08:28:12 PM »

Leonard Padilla is offering $50,000 cash to anyone that will provide information that leads to the discovery of Caylee's body....no questions asked.

Heard that Klaas do you think he is trying to win over TES???  What is that about I wonder.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 04, 2008, 08:28:48 PM »

I think they will be able to put Casey away for a LONG, LONG time even if Caylee's body isn't found.

I think that what they have is pretty darned compelling.

What I'm wondering is if they can test the sample hairs they have of Caylee's - (from her hairbrush at the house) to see if chloroform has been used on her in the past.  (I think someone might have mentioned this last night)

Does anyone know if the hair would show traces of it having been in her system?

Strands of hair are an excellent source to identify chemical/substance use.  A strand of hair can provide a history of drug use.  LE knows more about that hair than has been said.  That hair can identify anything that has been in her body for months.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: September 04, 2008, 08:28:59 PM »

Tony had to attend Red Sail..I don't know what kind of college that is, but could that be where it came from?  Just asking?
This one
http://www.fullsail.edu/index.cfm?mnc=209&kw=geoFL-full%20sail%20college%20florida&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=full%20sail%20college%20florida&utm_content=Home&utm_campaign=Branded

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: September 04, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »

me think we went off line there for a sec.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: September 04, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »

Padilla's offering $50K in cash to anyone giving him the information of where to find the bod of Caylee, no questions asked, no need to even supply your name.

Orlando....this should motivate you to get out and start looking!!

Ok he is slowly recovering from his media fiasco....Didn't one of Casey's boyfriends (ha ha one of them..) well anyways..didn't one of them attend Full Sail?  That is a media production type school.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 04, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »

Chloroform can be found in most high school and college labs...who do we know that went to college????  Tony????  Photography and film making???
Isn't Full Sail University a media, film school?  Tony L. was a student at Full Sail.
YES
www.FullSail.edu
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: September 04, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »

I think they will be able to put Casey away for a LONG, LONG time even if Caylee's body isn't found.

What I'm wondering is if they can test the sample hairs they have of Caylee's - (from her hairbrush at the house) to see if chloroform has been used on her in the past.  (I think someone might have mentioned this last night)

I was asking bout this last thread, couldn't they tell from the hair strand if she had been drugged in the past,  anybody think that may be the case, and can't they do a bone test too,  providing they find her body, to check for signs any kinds of drugs? Sorry for being so graphic.

Prayers for Caylee
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 04, 2008, 08:32:22 PM »

Some one E-mail Nancy and ask her to ask the Anthony family / friends to provide a picture or sketch of the frigging person that Casey left/dumped/sold Caylee to   PLEASE.

If they think Caylee is alive with someone  lets get a pic of that person on National news so Cindy will  shut her mouth !!! 

JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: September 04, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

I just keep thinking the sherriffs department wouldnt have put up the 5000 and asked for volunteers and is supporting TES if they didnt really feel Caylee was dead.  Im hoping they have alot more evidence than they are letting on to.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: September 04, 2008, 08:33:25 PM »

I was asking bout this last thread, couldn't they tell from the hair strand if she had been drugged in the past,  anybody think that may be the case, and can't they do a bone test too,  providing they find her body, to check for signs any kinds of drugs? Sorry for being so graphic.

Forensics can determine most of the usual recreational drugs through hair... don't know about chloroform.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2008, 08:33:37 PM »

me too.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: September 04, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »

me too.

me three.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: September 04, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »

I wondered the same thing, as I know that a form of drug testing is to use hair samples.  My thoughts are maybe this is the further evidence that they are still awaiting test results on.  Toxicollogy reports always seem to take the longest IMO.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 04, 2008, 08:35:31 PM »

me too.
Or more like a major    Burpppp !

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: September 04, 2008, 08:35:34 PM »

WHY WHY WHY will LE just not charge her w/murder 1?  They will have PLEANTY of time before this case even goes to trial .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #338 on: September 04, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »

Leonard Padilla is offering $50,000 cash to anyone that will provide information that leads to the discovery of Caylee's body....no questions asked.

Heard that Klaas do you think he is trying to win over TES???  What is that about I wonder.

padilla has not been on my list of favorite ppl in this case but, perhaps, he is not as big of a POS as I first thought! He is offering another 50 grand... this time he is putting his $$ in a better place for Caylee....

TES could have used that $50 thousand.... but it just might bring her home.

I believe in love...
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: September 04, 2008, 08:36:00 PM »

Tim Miller on NG now.   NG introducing him through his tragedy of losing his daughter.  She is really being good to TM tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.