April 25, 2024, 02:13:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361993 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #360 on: September 04, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »

photo from myfoxorlando blog   

omg

I would have adopted her in a second. She just pulls at my heart strings.

I agree 10000%

Hey Rob...noticing on your tag line there...so you are a Garrison supporter?  INTERESTING!  (lol)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: September 04, 2008, 08:51:31 PM »

I just thought of something. Casey can be charged with Wire Fraud!!!

She electronically, via the internet, paid her cell phone bill, using Amy's funds. I'm sur LE is aware of this. I'll bet she goes back on this

Wire fraud
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wire fraud is a legal concept in the United States Code which provides for enhanced penalty of any criminally fraudulent activity if it is determined that the activity involved electronic communications of any kind, at any phase of the event. As in the case of mail fraud, this statute is often used as a basis for a separate federal prosecution of what would otherwise have been only a violation of a state law.

The crime of wire fraud is codified at 18 U.S.C. § 1343, and reads as follows:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

In one important case (United States v. LaMacchia (1994) -- text at eff.org), an MIT student was charged with wire fraud when he could not be charged with criminal copyright infringement (having not personally profited from the online distribution of millions of dollars worth of illegally copied software). The United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, dismissed the charges, noting they were an attempt to find a broad federal crime where the more narrowly defined one had not occurred. Congress promptly amended the copyright law to limit further use of this loophole.

The alleged misrepresentation to support a conviction under 18 U.S.C. § 1343 must be a material misrepresentation. Neder v. United States, 527 U.S. 1, 23 (1999). A misrepresentation that is capable of influencing or has a "natural tendency" of influencing a decision is material. Id. at 13.

Thus, the essential elements of the crime of wire fraud are:

(1) Devise or intend to devise a scheme or artifice to defraud another person based on a material representation; (2) With the intent to defraud; (3) through the use of interstate wire facilities (e.g. telecommunications of any kind).

See 8th Circuit Pattern Criminal Jury Instructions, 242 & 250.

BUMP

I find this very very interesting....how do we get it to STICK!?

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #362 on: September 04, 2008, 08:52:17 PM »

Okay I've HAD it with this Brian Guy - now look what he posted!!!!!!!!!!

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.
"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Cindy on this one.

Brian

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2008, 08:52:59 PM »

Can somebody give me the link to the web cam?  Thank you so much my fellow monkies!!

Nothing up on the cam:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 04, 2008, 08:53:27 PM »

I just thought of something. Casey can be charged with Wire Fraud!!!

She electronically, via the internet, paid her cell phone bill, using Amy's funds. I'm sur LE is aware of this. I'll bet she goes back on this

Wire fraud
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wire fraud is a legal concept in the United States Code which provides for enhanced penalty of any criminally fraudulent activity if it is determined that the activity involved electronic communications of any kind, at any phase of the event. As in the case of mail fraud, this statute is often used as a basis for a separate federal prosecution of what would otherwise have been only a violation of a state law.

The crime of wire fraud is codified at 18 U.S.C. § 1343, and reads as follows:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

In one important case (United States v. LaMacchia (1994) -- text at eff.org), an MIT student was charged with wire fraud when he could not be charged with criminal copyright infringement (having not personally profited from the online distribution of millions of dollars worth of illegally copied software). The United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, dismissed the charges, noting they were an attempt to find a broad federal crime where the more narrowly defined one had not occurred. Congress promptly amended the copyright law to limit further use of this loophole.

The alleged misrepresentation to support a conviction under 18 U.S.C. § 1343 must be a material misrepresentation. Neder v. United States, 527 U.S. 1, 23 (1999). A misrepresentation that is capable of influencing or has a "natural tendency" of influencing a decision is material. Id. at 13.

Thus, the essential elements of the crime of wire fraud are:

(1) Devise or intend to devise a scheme or artifice to defraud another person based on a material representation; (2) With the intent to defraud; (3) through the use of interstate wire facilities (e.g. telecommunications of any kind).

See 8th Circuit Pattern Criminal Jury Instructions, 242 & 250.

WOW - GO GET HER !!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 04, 2008, 08:53:48 PM »

I think NG is ready to put her foot through the TV too.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: September 04, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »

Dolce - you are new and I have a wicked sense of humor... you'll get to see it when I unleashed it 

that is an attempt at sarcasm.

I think my boys and gals got it!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 04, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.
"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

Brian

Brian of Brian's Dreams is a FRAUD
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 04, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »

Can somebody give me the link to the web cam?  Thank you so much my fellow monkies!!

Nothing up on the cam:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

I just love that Monkey Cam!!!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: September 04, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »

hello  everybody, I also just joined yesterday and I just want to say that every one of yall are awesome!!!!!!I pray everyday that this search will come to and end and poor little Caylee will be found soon...As long as we have such good people willing to go out and search I really believe its just a matter of time before she is found and then her body will finally tell the truth,,something nobody else that was responsible for this sweet little girl is willing to do....May God Bless each and every one of you......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: September 04, 2008, 08:55:52 PM »

Brian

Oh wow another media hog what do ya know....LP needs to pull out his lasso and round him up some. 
NO ONE in their right mind would EVER agree with Cindy Anthony...she can not even agree with herself!  Damn nutball.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: September 04, 2008, 08:55:52 PM »

Brian

He also claims to have evidence that Natalee ran away and had a baby boy while living in a brothel in South America.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #372 on: September 04, 2008, 08:56:26 PM »

Brian

Brian of Brian's Dreams is a FRAUD

Thanks Klaas - without knowing it - you always bring me right back down to earth LOL

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: September 04, 2008, 08:57:19 PM »

HELLO!  Could someone point me to the best timeline site?  I feel like she doped her Sun Jun16, spent the nite with Tony w/o Caylee, found her dead, around 1:00 Monday...flurry of calls, etc. If George saw them Mon morning at 12:30, she wouldn't have been dead in 30 minutes. thanks, need to sleuth!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #374 on: September 04, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »

hello  everybody, I also just joined yesterday and I just want to say that every one of yall are awesome!!!!!!I pray everyday that this search will come to and end and poor little Caylee will be found soon...As long as we have such good people willing to go out and search I really believe its just a matter of time before she is found and then her body will finally tell the truth,,something nobody else that was responsible for this sweet little girl is willing to do....May God Bless each and every one of you......

Welcome higher - you are in a wonderful place!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: September 04, 2008, 08:57:53 PM »

you keep saying that 

just kidding ya bay bay knay knay.

good job on all your hard work getting the donations... and everyone else too...

That was a terrific job you all did.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: September 04, 2008, 08:57:57 PM »

Dolce - you are new and I have a wicked sense of humor... you'll get to see it when I unleashed it 

that is an attempt at sarcasm.

I think my boys and gals got it!!

Oh I got it hence the reason I put "interesting" and then "LOL"

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: September 04, 2008, 08:58:22 PM »

Perhaps Brian is the new Bail Donator!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:14 PM »

Welcome to the Monkey Cage! 

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #379 on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »

you keep saying that 

just kidding ya bay bay knay knay.

good job on all your hard work getting the donations... and everyone else too...

That was a terrific job you all did.

I know I know LOL - Just VERY protective of TES, Tim Miller and everyone who is doing so much hard work!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.