April 20, 2024, 08:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361661 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: September 04, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »

Klaas wanted to let ya know I work for big construction company and talked to project manager about Tes donation today in great length. He is callin home office in Louis. in am will keep you up dated. Myself and 3 friends going out Sat.

Thank you!  You are wonderful for helping...so many have helped TES...this is amazing.  There are good people in this world and monkeys are part of it...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 04, 2008, 09:06:18 PM »

Dolce - you are new and I have a wicked sense of humor... you'll get to see it when I unleashed it 

that is an attempt at sarcasm.

I think my boys and gals got it!!

OMG there it is again .... NO-O-O-O make it go away .... (forever)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 04, 2008, 09:07:51 PM »

Klaas wanted to let ya know I work for big construction company and talked to project manager about Tes donation today in great length. He is callin home office in Louis. in am will keep you up dated. Myself and 3 friends going out Sat.

Great news!  Be sure and check the Donations thread too for the different ways to donate.  TES has a direct Paypal email addy now or donations can be made at their website.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 04, 2008, 09:08:06 PM »

photo from myfoxorlando blog   
Nut44x4, lets start the next Caylee thread with this picture.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 04, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »

This is actually quite interesting.  First Cindy is bent out of shape that Casey and Baez didn't tell her about bail...now read paragraph two....Baez is rubbing salt into Cindy's wounds.  Sounds like Cindy has the new lawyer and Casey decided to keep Baez.  Sounds like Baez is reminding Cindy of that.  Should be interesting at the Anthony house in the am.  I bet Casey didn't listen to mom about the better law firm....hmmm...
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: September 04, 2008, 09:09:00 PM »

What is the smallest part of a body that would be required for prosecution?  Bone?  Bone fragment?  Decomposing/burned hair?  DNA from a burn site? 

Here is one story about less than a body - http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/18/national/main2582341.shtml?source=RSSattr=U.S._2582341

A few days later, Halbach's vehicle was found in the Avery salvage lot under branches, pieces of wood and car parts. Investigators then spent a week on the 40-acre property and found charred fragments of her bones in a pit behind Avery's garage and in a barrel, along with her camera and cell phone.

I would think you would not need an entire body to prosecute. But if the body part LE finds is not critical to life, how could a jury be sure the rest of the body was not just doing fine. I don't think hair is going to be enough. I find lots of hair in the shower drain daily. Nobody dead.

DNA in trunk? Casey was in that car for almost 3 years. It would understandable if "Casey DNA" were everywhere in the Pontiac. Is the finding of "Casey DNA" that different from what would be found in any other car that had a child for years? How does prosecution tie the hair to Caylee in a way that anybody could understand?

Please someone correct me if I am wrong.  Isn't it possible for science to tell the difference between DNA from old skin cells, blood (old vs. newer sample), salivia, hair, and other body parts?  Maybe not 100%, but IIRC there is a difference? 

What is the DNA found with?  Chemical soup?  Stomach contents?  Bowel contents?  Decaying biological matter?  Toothbrush DNA?

I think the discovery context would be important. There is something called environmental molecular biology here is a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metagenomics But if LE is not looking for that context ... It could go either way. The decomp bacteria could have nothing to do with the "Caylee DNA" found.

Chloroform and the web searches. This could be Casey looking for an effective cleaning solvent for DNA and human remains or it could be LE contamination. How to tell the difference? Where did the chloroform come from?

What other computer searches did someone do on that computer?  Maybe they looked up "bleach" and other cleaning compounds?  Lysol?  Human DNA?

What would LE use chloroform for?  Is this a standard chemical used in investigations?  If it is, I would imagine traces would be found in many investigations, and not be of interest.  Would the police, news media, and crime reporters know the difference?

Maybe Casey and the grandparents clothing would have traces?  Traces in the ground at the impound lot?  Dumpster?  Parking spots for the Pontiac the month before and after Caylee disappeared?

The folks at OC SO had to keep something like a "laboratory notebook" showing every investigation procedure on th Pontiac. There has to be standard operating procedures and what are called material safety data sheets related to every protocol. If there were no identified chloroform components in the MSDS, no problem. But if OC SO used chloroform I would suggest the computer searches are not too relevant.

However, if no OC SO chloroform use and Casey computer showed other searches related to cleaning human remains it would suggest intent. Therefore, I think your idea would be what prosecution will attempt to show.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: September 04, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »

HELLO!  Could someone point me to the best timeline site?  I feel like she doped her Sun Jun16, spent the nite with Tony w/o Caylee, found her dead, around 1:00 Monday...flurry of calls, etc. If George saw them Mon morning at 12:30, she wouldn't have been dead in 30 minutes. thanks, need to sleuth!

We have a few different timelines posted here in this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0
  Oh my, thank you so much, Klaasend, it's really you!   

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #407 on: September 04, 2008, 09:09:08 PM »

Mrs K? could you please send that wire fraud information to det. Melich please? Thank you!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 04, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »

I think that's a great idea!
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: September 04, 2008, 09:10:23 PM »

Yes Told him about web site and such we talked about 45 minutes. I kept using the figure 5000 dollars lol so keep your fingers crossed Wink

Never Give Up!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 04, 2008, 09:11:40 PM »

What kind of sick monster would kill a child? Or what if it was an accident..  what kind of sick monster would chloroform their child???

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #411 on: September 04, 2008, 09:12:18 PM »

Okay I've HAD it with this Brian Guy - now look what he posted!!!!!!!!!!

CINDY ANTHONY MAKES STRONG STATEMENT VIA EMAIL

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization.
"Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive. Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance. Tim Miller tried to discredit Kid Finders Network by falsely stating that they tried to pull out of the search for Caylee. Mr. Miller also claims that he spent twelve hours in my home with my family including Casey, when in fact he spent only a few hours total with me and minutes with Casey. This is an example of Tim Miller following in Leonard Padillas footsteps. Although I feel his organization has a purpose, his misrepresentation has tainted the efforts of so many people with good intentions. I would have expected Tim Miller to speak with me one on one, rather than me hearing him on Nancy Grace."

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Cindy on this one.

Brian

Oh wow another media hog what do ya know....LP needs to pull out his lasso and round him up some. 
NO ONE in their right mind would EVER agree with Cindy Anthony...she can not even agree with herself!  Damn nutball.

Come on people! this is too well thought out and stated in a manner that is completely out of character for CA! Perhaps this new defense attorney has a great secratary, or public relations rep, but this is too well written to be from Cindymouth!!

I believe in love...
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #412 on: September 04, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »

What kind of sick monster would kill a child? Or what if it was an accident..  what kind of sick monster would chloroform their child???

Let me help you - Casey MONSTER Anthony!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: September 04, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has been charged with identy theft?  She had to have "posed" as Amy H.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: September 04, 2008, 09:13:57 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has been charged with identy theft?  She had to have "posed" as Amy H.

I don't think so, not yet anyway
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #415 on: September 04, 2008, 09:14:01 PM »

Okay....I don't know if I have a photobucket or not, I don't think I do. Can someone save it that already has one?  Isn't that how we do it?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 04, 2008, 09:14:34 PM »

Here is an important question for all my Monkey Friends - is anyone (LE or otherwise) watching George during his day trips???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: September 04, 2008, 09:14:38 PM »

Perhaps we can start to put some pressure on Cindy to release a composite and physical description of Zanny the Nanny so that we can start to search for her.   
SS
I guess that was my point SS...
I have never seen a pic or sketch of this nanny,   someone beisides Casey & Caylee had to meet her.   If not the person LE  found... Fine...  but get a pic / sketch put out.   I would have each family member / friend do there own at the same time   just to see what would come they each come up with .   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: September 04, 2008, 09:15:08 PM »

Do you suppose that the new lawyer has been brought in because the Anthony's suspect that George or Cindy are about to be charged with something?  If LE files charges against various members of the family, they will all have to have different lawyers because of a conflict of interest.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: September 04, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

This is actually quite interesting.  First Cindy is bent out of shape that Casey and Baez didn't tell her about bail...now read paragraph two....Baez is rubbing salt into Cindy's wounds.  Sounds like Cindy has the new lawyer and Casey decided to keep Baez.  Sounds like Baez is reminding Cindy of that.  Should be interesting at the Anthony house in the am.  I bet Casey didn't listen to mom about the better law firm....hmmm...

I am telling you..............Baez put up the money!!  He is totally in lust with her
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.