April 16, 2024, 12:04:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361413 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #460 on: September 04, 2008, 09:31:17 PM »

Cindy and George's new attorney will be scouring these blogs for anything they think they could sue over...trust me on this one...we may have to make bond for Rob and Carpe before this is over.   

Is there a secure PayPal account set up for donations?

We can use Marlee's she's been too busy helping TES to get in trouble. She will need to be our spokesperson. LOL

Yes please do not get Garrison!  LOL  We would never get out then! 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 04, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »

I dont know how..but can you post the pic of the monkey on Caseys head??

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: September 04, 2008, 09:32:40 PM »

Does anyone else find it funny, that the very next day after the chloroform was released to the media.The mother and father visit a high profile attorney. I wonder if the chloroform came for the anthony's home with cindy being a nurse and all

Welcome mrsrock!  Maybe, but a few people have said that you really wouldn't use chloroform in a hospital setting these days so Cindy wouldn't have normal access to it. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: September 04, 2008, 09:33:05 PM »

Hey ROB
I thought she had full coverage  Ouch.  !   

she does - it's not actually costing her 11 grand, but someone has to pay.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: September 04, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »

I dont know how..but can you post the pic of the monkey on Caseys head??

Have to say - that Monkey is way too cute to be hanging with the LIAR.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: September 04, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has been charged with identy theft?  She had to have "posed" as Amy H.

She was charged with that. I believe it's the second charge here.

Thanks Mrs .... wasn't sure

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: September 04, 2008, 09:34:19 PM »

what would NG say if every caller tomorrow night asked for a sketch of Zaneida Gonzales? Lots of people are watching her show, and all evidence points in the other direction, but if there is the slimmest possible hope that Caylee is out there with some woman, then we should at least know what she looks like... and it would be interesting if it was a surprise to all the Anthony's and others involved, to get them apart with an artist, and then compare the sketches....could be enlightening, to say the least!

1-877-626-2901 NG call in number

One problem...  only Casey has ever seen the "nanny".   I would be interesting to see her sketch tho.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 04, 2008, 09:34:45 PM »

Cindy and George's new attorney will be scouring these blogs for anything they think they could sue over...trust me on this one...we may have to make bond for Rob and Carpe before this is over.   
Is there a secure PayPal account set up for donations?

We can use Marlee's she's been too busy helping TES to get in trouble. She will need to be our spokesperson. LOL
WhiskeyGirl
I'm behind as usual  but check out the TES's site  for Paypal to them  or other means
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: September 04, 2008, 09:35:07 PM »

Who is Rob and who is Carpe?

I think they are brothers...shhh...they are interchangeable...maybe no one will know.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: September 04, 2008, 09:35:15 PM »

Hi to everyone!
I too am a newbie to this site, although I've been lurking in the background for the past couple of weeks.  So many of you have such good insight, and it's so interesting to hear all of the different theories as well!  I too pray that precious Caylee is brought home soon.

I'm wondering why Cindy and George have no family support whatsoever during this crisis?  Surely they have brothers or sisters or other family members.  My son was injured in a very serious auto accident several years back (fine now), and I don't know how I would have survived that ordeal without my friends and family. 

That is a very good question.  Where the family to help Casey search for Caylee?  Who of the extended family is searching now?

How would the family describe Caylee?   Did she attend family functions?  Did she sleep through the functions?  Anyone have the same circle of friends?

Did any of the extended family panic when they found out Caylee was missing?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 04, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »

I think I know a few monkeys that would LOVE to be on her head....

"God dont like ugly"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 04, 2008, 09:36:58 PM »

Are some of her original charges be b/c she refused to cooperate and give a composite?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #472 on: September 04, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »

Hi to everyone!
I too am a newbie to this site, although I've been lurking in the background for the past couple of weeks.  So many of you have such good insight, and it's so interesting to hear all of the different theories as well!  I too pray that precious Caylee is brought home soon.

I'm wondering why Cindy and George have no family support whatsoever during this crisis?  Surely they have brothers or sisters or other family members.  My son was injured in a very serious auto accident several years back (fine now), and I don't know how I would have survived that ordeal without my friends and family. 

That is a very good question.  Where the family to help Casey search for Caylee?  Who of the extended family is searching now?

How would the family describe Caylee?   Did she attend family functions?  Did she sleep through the functions?  Anyone have the same circle of friends?

Did any of the extended family panic when they found out Caylee was missing?

Given that no one has come forward, other than Lee, I think that speaks VOLUMES on the type of people we are dealing with here.

The close friends who would have stepped up, they are all being questioned as they were used and abused by Casey.  All their reports are negative.  I have yet to hear one friend simply say "She was a loving and caring mother with a great family support"...rather its all vague details about Caseys relationship with Caylee and assumptions that she "must have been a good mother because she always brought juice and a snack for the baby".

BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: September 04, 2008, 09:40:50 PM »

Well since we LOVE Larry Padilla - maybe he'll help us?

LMAO  Let's hope so...we may all be on his bond pretty soon if Cindy gets her way. I can see it now...Leonard Padilla posts bond for Monkeys.

LMAO thanks I needed a laugh

Prayers for Caylee
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 04, 2008, 09:41:15 PM »

I just got caught up on reading.

Did TES find anything today?
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: September 04, 2008, 09:41:56 PM »

Hi to everyone!

Welcome!  I am a newbie also.   
I have heard that Cindy is not happy with her family right now.
George's family seems to be laying low.  I think that they may have very little support except for the church people that started coming to the Sun night vigils...
I really wouldn't know.   You are correct that no one seems to be out there for them.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 04, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »

Cindy was complaining that there wasnt an amber alert but her daughter is to blame for that.  She never gave the police a discription except they sped off in a silver car.  Im sure the police did ask her to describe Zenaida so a police sketch artist could draw something up.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #477 on: September 04, 2008, 09:42:09 PM »

Snipped from Glosslip

09/04/2008 (9:13 pm)
Missing Toddler’s Grandmother Cindy Anthony Ungrateful, Delusional

Cindy Anthony: Grieving, Delusional or Obsessed With Attention?

Glosslip has done its best to keep up with the latest developments in the case of the missing Florida toddler, Caylee Anthony. We are both mothers and felt tremendous agony over the loss of an innocent child and wanted to bring as much attention to her disappearance as we could in the hopes of a positive outcome. Sadly, as time has gone on it has become apparent to us that strangers and concerned citizens have shown more interest in the well-being of this little girl than her own family.

In the face of overwhelming evidence that Caylee Anthony is likely deceased, as is being reported by local and federal authorities investigating the case, we are DISGUSTED by the actions of the mother, Casey Anthony, who refuses to cooperate with authorities and more shockingly, Caylee’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

If you want to full background in this case, go here for our coverage. In the interest of time, I will bypass the grueling details which has led us to this point, and cut straight to the chase. Casey Anthony is a direct byproduct of her upbringing and that brings us directly to Cindy Anthony, who in my opinion is clearly a sociopath in her own right.

Cindy Anthony has done the unthinkable, she has attacked Tim Miller, the founder of Equusearch, a Texas-based search team which uses volunteers, donations and Tim’s time and resources to help find missing persons.

Tim doesn’t do this for publicity. He doesn’t need the publicity, his organization is one of the most well-known and premier groups for searching for missing and endangered persons. Not only that, Tim is a tremendously brave and courageous man. Tim is also a victim of the cruelest type of crime, the loss of a child. Tim’s own 16-year old daughter, Laura was found murdered and after years soul-crushing pain, Tim overcame his own grief to help others. To me, this man is the epitome of hero and for Cindy to turn her back on his efforts and that of the community of volunteers he tried to amass to help search for little Caylee is the greatest insult to the memory of her own granddaughter.

http://glosslip.com/2008/09/04/missing-toddlers-grandmother-cindy-anthony-ungrateful-delusional/

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 04, 2008, 09:42:54 PM »

Police sketch of Zanny:

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: September 04, 2008, 09:42:55 PM »

When she was sprung the first time, one group sent her a pizza and another sent her a shovel with a message from Caylee.  I wonder what gifts will be delivered this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.