April 25, 2024, 09:02:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362052 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #500 on: September 04, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »

CAN YOU IMAGINE what it's going to be like tomorrow at the Anthony home?  With all of the new evidence that has come out, with LE saying Caylee is dead, with the chloroform evidence??  OMG, if Casey had it bad before she killed or let Caylee die imagine what it will be like now.     

I know it Klaas!!! Anything happening on stalker cam?

Got my popcorn and bottle of Zinfandel all ready!

Speaking of popcorn....THANK YOU KNAYKNAY I had to go out and buy M&M's today... hee hee Smile

Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: September 04, 2008, 09:56:02 PM »

Does anyone else find it funny, that the very next day after the chloroform was released to the media.The mother and father visit a high profile attorney. I wonder if the chloroform came for the anthony's home with cindy being a nurse and all

I also think the timing if "funny" in that Cindy made a trip to the Office of the Attorney General earlier in the day to try and press charges for identity theft.  Hmmmm.  Could it be an attempt to cover her trail after a lot of people started trying to find out where the donations to the Anthony family went?  The donations that were made to a "Trust" to Find Caylee???  I do think some of the SM members precipitated her trip to the Office of the AG.  A defense for GA and CA to cover the money trail.  I can hear CA now:  "the Orlando LE released my personal identification and now someone has been tapping our accounts! "  Good job, again, SM's!!!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 04, 2008, 09:56:13 PM »

About that cam....it has to be at a neighbors house.  I wonder if Fox is paying them to have it set up on their property.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #503 on: September 04, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »

CAN YOU IMAGINE what it's going to be like tomorrow at the Anthony home?  With all of the new evidence that has come out, with LE saying Caylee is dead, with the chloroform evidence??  OMG, if Casey had it bad before she killed or let Caylee die imagine what it will be like now.     

Speaking of popcorn....THANK YOU KNAYKNAY I had to go out and buy M&M's today... hee hee Smile

lol good huh?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: September 04, 2008, 09:57:05 PM »

aaahhhh geezzeee I read it wrong .... I thought it said Anything Can Happen on Stalker Cam

I am prepared for the Friday Night Show w/my popcorn and Zin ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 04, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »

Wasn't it discussed some time ago that bouncing Casey in and out of jail is very stressful on her?  Someone posed the idea that LE may actually be quite content to let her bail out for a few days, see what it's like in her home, and then yank her back in for a while.  This in and out movement could push Casey to the brink.  I certainly hope so.  I don't have any hope that she will talk--she won't--but I do want her to experience a few more days outside of jail before she is locked up for the rest of her life.  It helps her to fully realize what she missing.  This is a chess game, and now the next move is LE's.  I'm waiting to see what they will do.  Will it be charges brought against George?  Maybe new charges against Casey?  Or another leak of information to let everyone squirm a bit. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: September 04, 2008, 09:57:51 PM »

I got here late, but Ive gotta tell ya, there is some funnneeeee stuff on here.  I know, sometimes you have to laugh as opposed to cry.

I did catch the tale end where NG was um, as my sister says, re-directed with her attitude towards Tim and I was glad to see that.

I also have a desclaimer .. I am again posting under the influence, so and in the dark on a lap top ...so be gentle.  NO PENCILES FOR ME.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: September 04, 2008, 09:57:53 PM »

Does anyone else find it funny, that the very next day after the chloroform was released to the media.The mother and father visit a high profile attorney. I wonder if the chloroform came for the anthony's home with cindy being a nurse and all

I also think the timing if "funny" in that Cindy made a trip to the Office of the Attorney General earlier in the day to try and press charges for identity theft.  Hmmmm.  Could it be an attempt to cover her trail after a lot of people started trying to find out where the donations to the Anthony family went?  The donations that were made to a "Trust" to Find Caylee???  I do think some of the SM members precipitated her trip to the Office of the AG.  A defense for GA and CA to cover the money trail.  I can hear CA now:  "the Orlando LE released my personal identification and now someone has been tapping our accounts! "  Good job, again, SM's!!!!!

OR to cover her trail in the purchase of Chlorophorm.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: September 04, 2008, 09:58:47 PM »

lol good huh?

devilishly delicious! 

Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »

Rob - I would like to have these made by the case but of Cindy Anthony!  I want one handed to each TES searcher so they can use it to whack the weeds as they search.  Let the snakes get a bite at CE and the proceeds from the sale of these CA dolls will go to ......TES!
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:03 PM »

Man oh man - to be a fly on THOSE walls!

I wish all the media and other distractions would go away leaving only Cindy and Casey in that house together for a few days.    Sorry, Monkeys, but the fur would fly!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:35 PM »

wow..that song DID break my heart!!

Also, I just looked at stalker cam...LOL..I didnt know it was still daylight in FLA!!!

"God dont like ugly"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #512 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:35 PM »

lol good huh?

devilishly delicious! 

devilishly delicious!  =Caseyishly delicious!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:45 PM »

About that cam....it has to be at a neighbors house.  I wonder if Fox is paying them to have it set up on their property.

I can tell you, I would do it for free, if I was the neighbor and pray that no one does a fly by, drive by on my house trying for theirs...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 04, 2008, 10:00:00 PM »

Oooh...good catch.  But I think the chloroform was purchased before Casey was arrested, so this might not match up.  However, that won't matter to Cindy.  She'll spin and spin until it works.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: September 04, 2008, 10:01:54 PM »

I have a very active imagination, so yes...I can imagine quite a bit.

I hope that band shows up again.

This case is absolutely bizarre.  I have never seen anything like this.
  The Anthony family has turned Orange County into a circus.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: September 04, 2008, 10:02:20 PM »

Wasn't it discussed some time ago that bouncing Casey in and out of jail is very stressful on her?  Someone posed the idea that LE may actually be quite content to let her bail out for a few days, see what it's like in her home, and then yank her back in for a while.  This in and out movement could push Casey to the brink.  I certainly hope so.  I don't have any hope that she will talk--she won't--but I do want her to experience a few more days outside of jail before she is locked up for the rest of her life.  It helps her to fully realize what she missing.  This is a chess game, and now the next move is LE's.  I'm waiting to see what they will do.  Will it be charges brought against George?  Maybe new charges against Casey?  Or another leak of information to let everyone squirm a bit. 

its is hard to belive that she will ever speak without telling a lie, hell she even lies about telling lies
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: September 04, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »

Oooh...good catch.  But I think the chloroform was purchased before Casey was arrested, so this might not match up.  However, that won't matter to Cindy.  She'll spin and spin until it works.

Yes I thought of that after the post, then said the same thing "its Cindy" she will work anything to her favor...I can hear it now "Oh I did not realize it until my bank statement actually came in" or some stupid BS about how George was hiding her mail from her.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: September 04, 2008, 10:03:55 PM »

She'll never tell what she knows.  I'm convinced of that.  She's not only protecting herself, but also her father.  Very, very conflicted relationship there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: September 04, 2008, 10:03:56 PM »

its is hard to belive that she will ever speak without telling a lie, hell she even lies about telling lies

Hey Dana!  Fantastic show last night!!  Can not wait for your next one........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.