April 23, 2024, 04:49:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361886 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 04, 2008, 10:23:11 PM »

This is actually quite interesting.  First Cindy is bent out of shape that Casey and Baez didn't tell her about bail...now read paragraph two....Baez is rubbing salt into Cindy's wounds.  Sounds like Cindy has the new lawyer and Casey decided to keep Baez.  Sounds like Baez is reminding Cindy of that.  Should be interesting at the Anthony house in the am.  I bet Casey didn't listen to mom about the better law firm....hmmm...

I am telling you..............Baez put up the money!!  He is totally in lust with her

I believe you are right on target there. ANY male is subject to her manipulative ways. It looked obvious to me from when she left jail the first time, what she had in mind.

I am not sure it is him personally but "his people" who want her out of jail and I am not sure she is safe with "those people."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: September 04, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

OMG ... I pray that my lap top never gets stolen .... someone would surely turn me into LE for all these Chloroform searches!!!

I did the same thing and then I thought that someone can trace my searches on the net... not good.   I even searched for keywords death chloroform.  Man, wouldn't I look suspicious.

I told you guys...we are all going to jail...and they think Casey is a pill. LOL 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: September 04, 2008, 10:23:35 PM »

Hi.  I'm new.  Please don't eat me. 

Does anyone else wonder if this "anonymous" donor for the latest bail is none other than Jose Baez himself missing his daily 6 hour trysts with Casey Anthony?  I've NEVER seen an attorney so attentive or so interested in fighting to have his client out on bond.  Nor have I seen an attorney spend so much money (billable hours, investigators, court costs, loss of billable hours from other clients, etc) in representing a client.  It appears to me that this man, Jose Baez, is very emotionally and personally invested in his young, female client.

Honestly, if I were his wife I'd be asking him why he's spending tens of thousands of dollars on this girl and why he's so invested in securing personal and private contact with her.  And why he's spending so much time at her home late into the night.  Something is not right here with Baez and Casey Anthony.

Again, please don't eat me.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #563 on: September 04, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »

Dana
Do you think they will charge Casey with murder?

if the evidence keeps mounting yes,
NG reported tonight it was actually Casey's lawyer that offered the immunity deal, that says alot unless i misunderstood

No you are correct I've seen the document (fax)

so Jose has been fibbing about that
hmm

Yes indeed on of the montage's NG showed tonight was him originally denying any immunity deal and then reading from the fax.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: September 04, 2008, 10:24:02 PM »

didn't cindy say awhile back that it's not safe for casey to come home? I'm wondering if she will go to some safe house or something other than the house on hopespring. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: September 04, 2008, 10:24:07 PM »

Dana

NG reported tonight it was actually Casey's lawyer that offered the immunity deal, that says alot unless i misunderstood

Do you think Casey has told her attorney what really happened?

you bet, i agree with padilla when he says lee and cindy know too
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: September 04, 2008, 10:24:54 PM »

Dana

I have wondered about that.  Surely she is talking to him about more than the Nanny story.
Do you think Casey has told her attorney what really happened?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #567 on: September 04, 2008, 10:25:23 PM »

Does anyone else wonder if this "anonymous" donor for the latest bail is none other than Jose Baez himself missing his daily 6 hour trysts with Casey Anthony?  I've NEVER seen an attorney so attentive or so interested in fighting to have his client out on bond.  Nor have I seen an attorney spend so much money (billable hours, investigators, court costs, loss of billable hours from other clients, etc) in representing a client.  It appears to me that this man, Jose Baez, is very emotionally and personally invested in his young, female client.

Honestly, if I were his wife I'd be asking him why he's spending tens of thousands of dollars on this girl and why he's so invested in securing personal and private contact with her.  And why he's spending so much time at her home late into the night.  Something is not right here with Baez and Casey Anthony.

Welcome and no that has been wondered by some. I personally think by the way LP emphasized PR firm tonight that it was Larry Garrison!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #568 on: September 04, 2008, 10:26:05 PM »

No one here will eat you...unless you are an M&M or a banana....very good post!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: September 04, 2008, 10:26:14 PM »

Yall probably already know this..but, as I ws sleuthing I ran across a site that stated that George and Lee were looking to "hire" on a voluntary basis, personal assistants...lmaoooo

assist them with what? hauling around that wheelbarrel full o lies Casey's been tellin'?

"God dont like ugly"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: September 04, 2008, 10:26:24 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 04, 2008, 10:26:26 PM »

Any truth to the rumor that the new "publicist" for the Anthony family is one Julia Renfro??? Will RU pledge their undying allegiance to the Anthony clan??

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 04, 2008, 10:27:04 PM »

Could Caylee have seen Casey "huffing" something (chloroform) and tried to "copy" mommy ????? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: September 04, 2008, 10:27:29 PM »

Welcome and no that has been wondered by some. I personally think by the way LP emphasized PR firm tonight that it was Larry Garrison!

larry i hope is being swept to the curb, he hasnt done much in my opinion excpet stir up his own hornets nest
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: September 04, 2008, 10:27:39 PM »

You are safe for now...  Padilla said a person called him about Casey being a flight risk and the area code was from the Nashville area...so who really knows at this point.  Can your own attorney post your bond?  I don't know the answer to that.  Welcome...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: September 04, 2008, 10:28:18 PM »

Sitting here thinking about this whole case, it occurs to me that the Anthony's are really, truly just middle-class working people with no money, no big connections, no fame and no fortune.  So, how on God's green earth do they manage to get all of these wealthy and connected people to go to bat for them?  Common sense says Casey should have a public defender, but she managed to hire Baez.  Then Larry Garrison stepped into the picture, and the Padilla's soon followed.  These people have money and influence, much as I dislike them personally.  Then, George and Cindy hire one of the biggest and most expensive defense attorneys in Florida.  With what?  Who is behind them, funding them? 

This is bizarre because if this were you or I (which it wouldn't be, but for the sake of argument), we would be rotting in a jail with a public defender awaiting trial. 

All I can deduce from this is that media coverage is so powerful for these people that they will even align themselves with the Anthony's and their murdering daughter to get 5 minutes of Nancy Grace exposure.  That is bizarre!  I wonder what would happen if NG and the local Florida stations all of a sudden went silent on this case, vowing to cover it no longer until the trial.  I think all the money-men would crawl back into the woodwork.
UNLESS YOUR PRETTY.
 JUST  HOW MANY PRETTY GIRLS ARE SITTING IN JAIL RIGHT NOW?
TRUST ME, PRETTY GIRL GET AWAY WITH A LOT.SORRY TO SAY.

Too pretty for prison
Suzanne Goldenberg The Guardian
 Friday March 24 2006

She is, for the moment, America's most famous sex offender: young, blond, and in the words of her lawyer, too pretty for prison. When the prosecution in Florida this week dropped charges against Debra Lafave, a former teacher who admitted having sex with a boy who was then 14 years old, they reignited a debate about whether society is willing to tolerate sexual misconduct if the aggressor is female and, as in Lafave's case, attractive.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/mar/24/usa.gender

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: September 04, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »

I think all of you at SM are God's special people.

I don't have alot of money, but I do have time.  If you need contacts made by email, or research, I can sure do what I can to help. 

God Bless you all...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: September 04, 2008, 10:28:57 PM »

No one here will eat you...unless you are an M&M or a banana....very good post!

I totally agree with you!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #578 on: September 04, 2008, 10:29:50 PM »

larry i hope is being swept to the curb, he hasnt done much in my opinion excpet stir up his own hornets nest

OMG do not get me going on that waste of air and space.  I hope he wastes his time trying to write a book so that I can burn it on his lawn. 

BTW loved how you and Red put him in the fryer last night!

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: September 04, 2008, 10:30:01 PM »

Police sketch of Zanny:

too funny!

omg... i am not encouraging protestors at the house, but if they DO go, they should carry these as giant picket signs...

Hey class can I send this to Yuri? Can I Can I huh? purty please???

Sure, LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.