April 24, 2024, 01:31:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361898 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: September 04, 2008, 10:47:54 PM »

Hey Dana!!

"God dont like ugly"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: September 04, 2008, 10:48:08 PM »

Dana
Really?  So Baez is the one person that Casey told the truth to.  If he knows where the body is can he withhold that information?  If he knew where Caylee was alive he would have told already because the would help Casey, right?

thats a tough one, he would claim privelage but he may encourage his client to do the right thing
ie: the immunity deal

I don't think I like that idea.  How can anyone not want to bring her home for proper burial?  I just don't think I could do that.

If Casey told Jose where the body is, yes he can withold that information.  Ethically, Jose should reveal information that leads him to believe a living person is in imminent danger, but he's under no obligation to reveal information about someone who is already dead or where to locate the remains.  This crime has already occured.  He only has to reveal information about a crime that is immently ABOUT to occur.  Sucks, I know.  I couldn't be a criminal defense attorney either.  They are definitely a special breed.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: September 04, 2008, 10:48:51 PM »

God that makes me angry....he knows..she told him....
Lawyers walk a very fine line. On one hand they must protect their client's confidentiality -- on the other, they can NEVER lie to the court. That is why many lawyers demand that their clients NEVER tell them of their guilt. If a lawyer puts his own client on the stand KNOWING that their testimony is false -- they can and probably WILL be dis-barred.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: September 04, 2008, 10:48:57 PM »

Okay what I don't understand is why Baez would ask for it July 29th but then Casey turns around and doesn't take the one this week?

Actually, he asked for it July 25th and this is the same one, the offer,  that ran out this week.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #624 on: September 04, 2008, 10:49:37 PM »

Dana
Really?  So Baez is the one person that Casey told the truth to.  If he knows where the body is can he withhold that information?  If he knew where Caylee was alive he would have told already because the would help Casey, right?

thats a tough one, he would claim privelage but he may encourage his client to do the right thing

I don't think I like that idea.  How can anyone not want to bring her home for proper burial?  I just don't think I could do that.

If Casey told Jose where the body is, yes he can withold that information.  Ethically, Jose should reveal information that leads him to believe a living person is in imminent danger, but he's under no obligation to reveal information about someone who is already dead or where to locate the remains.  This crime has already occured.  He only has to reveal information about a crime that is immently ABOUT to occur.  Sucks, I know.  I couldn't be a criminal defense attorney either.  They are definitely a special breed.

Well then doesn't that all but prove that Caylee's no longer with us?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #625 on: September 04, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »

Dana

Wow great insight there.  Thank you. 
Baez has not said much about the case other than to try and de-bunk the LE and their leads. 

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #626 on: September 04, 2008, 10:50:31 PM »

Okay what I don't understand is why Baez would ask for it July 29th but then Casey turns around and doesn't take the one this week?

Actually, he asked for it July 25th and this is the same one, the offer,  that ran out this week.

Oh yeah I see that now - Thanks!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 04, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

Has anyone checked whether there was a sibling to Caylee that met with an accident or death?

The reason I ask is Cindy was talking to a reporter and the reporter ask whether Caylee might have met with an accident like drowning or some other accident? 

The reply was Oh my god not another one.

That seemed very odd to me. This was about 2 weeks before the first arrest.

I remember her making a statement like "I'm not going to lose another one, but IIRC, that was in reference to the stress George felt he was under from the media.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: September 04, 2008, 10:52:41 PM »

O/T I spoke with Cubbee tonight too...she is doing well for now...they told her it could be 32 days before she gets power.  She has a generator but can only use it for just one or two appliances and they can't get any gas for it when it runs out yet.  Where she is they have no stores open or gas stations yet.  She is going tomorrow to get ice and water from FEMA.  She's in good spirits...she is going to a friend this Sat and try to log in and say hello.  She misses us.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 04, 2008, 10:53:00 PM »

REMINDER:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

(snipped)

Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

"I can name 30 labs in Florida that are absolutely scientifically inrefutable on that test. It's a very common test," Flowers said.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was asked about the positive chloroform test results on Thursday.

"I don't comment on any evidence I have not seen," he said.

Orange County investigators said they are waiting for more test results.

Investigators said they would love to talk to Casey Anthony again and find out what happened to Caylee. Without that, they said, the scientific evidence is so important because it's not based on someone's opinion or memory.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke for all his investigators who've put in thousands of hours in the search for Caylee, and said that regardless of if Caylee is alive or has passed away, they need to find her.

Since mother Casey Anthony has said she does not know where her daughter is, top investigators said scientific evidence is playing a crucial part in the search for Caylee.

“It's not subjective. It's not someone's opinion or recollection. That's why scientific evidence is so important to us," Chief Ron Stucker said.

If chloroform was indeed in Casey Anthony's car in high concentrations, Flowers said it will be very difficult to explain how the hazardous chemical that cannot be purchased over the counter may have been in her car.

Tests are being conducted in at least two places: the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia and also the so-called, "Body Farm," a forensic testing lab at the University of Tennessee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: September 04, 2008, 10:53:05 PM »

what also really makes me mad is that Tim and everyone is searching for this baby..doing the right thing by her..wanting to bring her out of the elements to a final resting place....
And, here Casey is, just keeping her ugly lips shut....that really makes me mad....

she is just letting everyone run around looking..all the while, she is sitting back thinking that she has won....

But, I guess its not about her is it? Its about Caylee...

"God dont like ugly"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #631 on: September 04, 2008, 10:53:38 PM »

O/T I spoke with Cubbee tonight too...she is doing well for now...they told her it could be 32 days before she gets power.  She has a generator but can only use it for just one or two appliances and they can't get any gas for it when it runs out yet.  Where she is they have no stores open or gas stations yet.  She is going tomorrow to get ice and water from FEMA.  She's in good spirits...she is going to a friend this Sat and try to log in and say hello.  She misses us.

Thank you so much for letting us know. I'm sure glad she's okay but don't know how she's still in good spirits.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: September 04, 2008, 10:53:38 PM »

The Angie yall keep talking 'bout..is it angie911? if so, how is she, and where is she??

Yes Nikki. In an earlier post tonight Rob posted she had been in an accident but was ok. She has not been on much lately due to a new job.

Just a swinging with the tribe
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 04, 2008, 10:54:06 PM »

And Looky who visited her on the 25th, for 3 hrs.

http://www.wesh.com/2008/0728/17017776.pdf

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: September 04, 2008, 10:54:29 PM »

Lala's - if you talk to Cubbee again tell her we miss her too!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 04, 2008, 10:54:53 PM »

Dana

Wow great insight there.  Thank you. 
Baez has not said much about the case other than to try and de-bunk the LE and their leads. 

You know what though, he could simply call the tip line anonymously and no one would be the wiser. He has no conscience. He another one who enables her to continue with these lies while a baby lies in some heap of dirt or a garbage dump.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: September 04, 2008, 10:56:04 PM »

is her SN the same? I havent talked to her in months....

OK..back on topic... I need her new email, BTW..LOL

I think it's still the same...I never email her and I deleted the email she sent...maybe someone will remember it.
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: September 04, 2008, 10:56:35 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?

I don't know who was contacting her or "being mean to her" (her words today) after she posted the call from CA last night.  It is her statement on her public MySpace.  The site is www.MySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchen from Germantown, TN and she has a beautiful site dedicated to Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »

NeJame said it is official and he is now representing George and Cindy Anthony. Even though the grandparents are only potential witnesses in the case, he feels he needs to do damage control.
For the past two months, George and Cindy Anthony have been heard making random statements and spectacles of themselves in the media and NeJame said the grandparents realize it and are now asking for help.

LOL .... they are just NOW realizing that?  UGH .... with all that said ... still don't know why they need a defense attorney!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:46 PM »

The Angie yall keep talking 'bout..is it angie911? if so, how is she, and where is she??

Yes Nikki. In an earlier post tonight Rob posted she had been in an accident but was ok. She has not been on much lately due to a new job.

Oh that's right...she dodged a deer and messed up the whole passenger side of her car...she is waiting for it to be fixed now...still in the shop.  She was her usual self...PO'd that the insurance told her next time to not try to dodge the deer. LOL 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.