April 19, 2024, 04:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361610 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 04, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »

Whoops.  Can't quite get the quote thing down.   
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #661 on: September 04, 2008, 11:09:06 PM »

This is link to press release on behalf of Baez tonight.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0904/17394107.pdf

The phone number for this company that is printed on that press release links to
Aim Productions & Management
118 16th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-3100, United States (Map)

Phone: (615) 254-1400

SIC:Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Picture) and Miscellaneous Theatrical Services

Line of Business:Theatrical Producers/Services
Detailed Aim Productions & Management Company Profile
This company profile is for the private company Aim Productions & Management, located in Nashville, TN. Aim Productions & Management's line of business is theatrical producers/services.

Company Profile: Aim Productions & Management

Year Started:N/A

State of Incorporation:N/A

URL:N/A

Location Type:Single Location

Stock Symbol:N/A

Stock Exchange:N/A

Also Does Business As:N/A

NAICS:N/A

SIC #Code:7922

Est. Annual Sales:$96,000

Est. Employees:2

Est. Employees at Location:2

Contact Name:Kevin Adams

Contact Title:Principal

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_cdy4yjm

Yeah right and my name is Casey Anthony!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: September 04, 2008, 11:09:52 PM »

Okay what I don't understand is why Baez would ask for it July 29th but then Casey turns around and doesn't take the one this week?

Actually, he asked for it July 25th and this is the same one, the offer,  that ran out this week.

And Looky who visited her on the 25th, for 3 hrs.

http://www.wesh.com/2008/0728/17017776.pdf

Wonder who visited for an interview? I never saw an interview? Am I confused ?

Prayers for Caylee
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 04, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »

The phone number for this company that is printed on that press release links to

SIC:Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Picture) and Miscellaneous Theatrical Services

This company profile is for the private company Aim Productions & Management, located in Nashville, TN. Aim Productions & Management's line of business is theatrical producers/services.

Knay, this is true. Check it out.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 04, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »

Could ABC  Have Paid Her Bond?

They have an "Exclusive" interview scheduled for 20/20. Interestingly, isn't ABC owned by Disney? The same Disney that refused to help us with any donations whatsoever?

ABC's "20/20" to look at Caylee Anthony case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 4, 2008 2:57:09 PM

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

Another segment will look at the possibility of a serial killer in Boca Raton.

What would the national media do without Florida?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

<snip>
For more exlcusive photos and home videos of Casey and Caylee Anthony, watch "20/20" Friday at 10 p.m. ET.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5725163&page=1

mrskub ... I think it is a very good possibility that ABC paid that bond for Casey Anthony's release.

Janet

If the media keeps "twisting" Cindys words .... NG, People Magazine, blah, blah, blah .... why keep going on different shows????

Didn't they just hire a high powered attorney for damage control .... and he is letting them do a television show???? 

What a friggin circus!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: September 04, 2008, 11:13:36 PM »

I wonder what Sarah Palin thinks about Casey....lol
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 04, 2008, 11:14:33 PM »

How in the world does a company with $96K in annual sales come up with $500K to bail a murderer out of jail?
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: September 04, 2008, 11:15:05 PM »

Dana
Really?  So Baez is the one person that Casey told the truth to.  If he knows where the body is can he withhold that information?  If he knew where Caylee was alive he would have told already because the would help Casey, right?

thats a tough one, he would claim privelage but he may encourage his client to do the right thing
ie: the immunity deal

I don't think I like that idea.  How can anyone not want to bring her home for proper burial?  I just don't think I could do that.

If Casey told Jose where the body is, yes he can withold that information.  Ethically, Jose should reveal information that leads him to believe a living person is in imminent danger, but he's under no obligation to reveal information about someone who is already dead or where to locate the remains.  This crime has already occured.  He only has to reveal information about a crime that is immently ABOUT to occur.  Sucks, I know.  I couldn't be a criminal defense attorney either.  They are definitely a special breed.
Well according to the Anthony's, Caylee's life and their lives could be in danger if Casey talks, so shouldn't that count?  (Rhetorical question, really)  Ugghh!  So frustrating...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 04, 2008, 11:15:09 PM »

This is a production company. They are in Tennesee. Padilla said he got a phone call from Tenessee to check on the flight risk of Casey.

This may be who bailed her out!!! For a story, book, movie...who know what.

It's starting to look suspicious to me.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 04, 2008, 11:15:31 PM »

NeJame said it is official and he is now representing George and Cindy Anthony. Even though the grandparents are only potential witnesses in the case, he feels he needs to do damage control.
For the past two months, George and Cindy Anthony have been heard making random statements and spectacles of themselves in the media and NeJame said the grandparents realize it and are now asking for help.

LOL .... they are just NOW realizing that?  UGH .... with all that said ... still don't know why they need a defense attorney!

Maybe they think they need defending. LOL  Cindy may have washed the one pair of pants that had chloroform on them.

They needed damage control six weeks ago.  But, I digress.

If you need damage control, you hire a PR firm, not a criminal defense attorney.  My question is, what do Cindy and George need a criminal defense attorney FOR?  He says he is not involved in Casey's case, he is representing Cindy and George in THEIR case.  What case?  What case is going on that George and Cindy need criminal defense representation?

and what did they "potentially witness?"

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #670 on: September 04, 2008, 11:15:39 PM »

The granparents will be on Good Morning America too. Interview/movies of Caylee and Casey.

Rumor is ABC paid over 1,000,000 bucks for picture use for GMA and 20/20 because they don't pay for "interviews".

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: September 04, 2008, 11:15:43 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?

I saw people on another website not so much "harrassing" her, but pointing out she was violating federal interstate FCC laws against secretly recording telecommunications interstate.  They did have a point.  She left herself wide open to FCC charges by recording interstate electronic communications.  She removed them from her site when she became aware she was violating federal statutes.  I honestly think she didn't know she was breaking federal law by recording and posting interstate electronic communications.  She was in compliance with state law (TN), but in violation of federal law.  It really wasn't harrassment.  It was concern.

I had wondered about that myself - the legal taping.  We can not do that in my home state without informing the other party in advance.  I do not know the laws in Tennessee.   Again, I do not know anyone involved on that MySpace site and do not have one myself.  I am just searching each day to find any new information pertaining to Caylee.  I just pass on information as I find it and I know that Raechel's intentions appear to be good in her concern for Caylee. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 04, 2008, 11:16:07 PM »

The phone number for this Aim Productions matches the one on the press release!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 04, 2008, 11:16:51 PM »

OMG I'm still wheezing from laughing....some of those comments are priceless!

I love this....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: September 04, 2008, 11:17:15 PM »

Could ABC  Have Paid Her Bond?

They have an "Exclusive" interview scheduled for 20/20. Interestingly, isn't ABC owned by Disney? The same Disney that refused to help us with any donations whatsoever?

ABC's "20/20" to look at Caylee Anthony case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 4, 2008 2:57:09 PM

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

Another segment will look at the possibility of a serial killer in Boca Raton.

What would the national media do without Florida?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

<snip>
For more exlcusive photos and home videos of Casey and Caylee Anthony, watch "20/20" Friday at 10 p.m. ET.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5725163&page=1

mrskub ... I think it is a very good possibility that ABC paid that bond for Casey Anthony's release.

Janet

If the media keeps "twisting" Cindys words .... NG, People Magazine, blah, blah, blah .... why keep going on different shows????

Didn't they just hire a high powered attorney for damage control .... and he is letting them do a television show???? 

What a friggin circus!

The Anthony's need money and fast.  Their finances are almost nonexistent by now.  No one ever goes to work so who's paying the bills?  I am sure they are mounting by now...didn't ABC pay Joran for his interview too?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 04, 2008, 11:17:18 PM »

The granparents will be on Good Morning America too. Interview/movies of Caylee and Casey.

Rumor is ABC paid over 1,000,000 bucks for picture use for GMA and 20/20 because they don't pay for "interviews".

This is why they hired a media attorney!!! This Aim production company may be affiliated with the new attorney.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 04, 2008, 11:19:32 PM »

Has anyone checked whether there was a sibling to Caylee that met with an accident or death?

The reason I ask is Cindy was talking to a reporter and the reporter ask whether Caylee might have met with an accident like drowning or some other accident? 

The reply was Oh my god not another one.

That seemed very odd to me. This was about 2 weeks before the first arrest.

I think that her quote "Oh my god, not another one" was b/c she found a positive pregnancy test in Casey's trunk.

I can't find the link but maybe Klaas can. This was originally on Cindys my space site a posting she made before she knew Caylee was missing. she was talking about it appeared to me to be talking about both Caylee and Casey. JMHO

OK I did find it . It was originally on Cindys my Space which has since been deleted but it was in our documents. Here is the posting.

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=393867555

Just a swinging with the tribe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 04, 2008, 11:19:36 PM »

This is the Publicity agent Baez hired and used about a week ago. Totally different.

http://www.thepublicityagency.com/

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: September 04, 2008, 11:20:07 PM »

IMO

Here's is what going to happen.

Going to attempt suicide while out
Family will blame media and OCSO for railroading her
Caley's body will not be found until water goes down , or possibly might shift to be notice with the hurricanes coming in, her body will be wrap in something protecting it from the elements " I say this because her guilt of what she was about to do could not allow her to look at the babies face. If she didnt want Caylee she could have done this way earlier.
Caylee just got in the way of her partying she was getting old enough to really start talking
LE is concetrating on 16,17,18 need to concentrate on all pings until car was abandoned she probaly went back to the place where she dumped body 1 or 2 times , probably planned on going back , but got caught up in partying and web of lyes.
Baez will be replace
LP will do tell all book
LA will start to turn on CA he seems to be the only one that makes commensense

GA , CA LA had nothing to do with this MO just loved their kid, just no consequences for her actions while growing up which led to this

Dont yell at me please my feeling will get hurt JMO , but I could be wrong ,well probably wrong

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 04, 2008, 11:21:23 PM »

OMG I'm still wheezing from laughing....some of those comments are priceless!

I love this....

Now all we have to do is find out WHO is wearing this seeme ..... then we will know who to look for!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.