April 23, 2024, 01:28:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361880 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: September 04, 2008, 11:22:39 PM »

The granparents will be on Good Morning America too. Interview/movies of Caylee and Casey.

Rumor is ABC paid over 1,000,000 bucks for picture use for GMA and 20/20 because they don't pay for "interviews".

This is why they hired a media attorney!!! This Aim production company may be affiliated with the new attorney.

This company is making these arrangements to try to portray them in a better light...keep watch...these interviews will be fluff pieces and they will come out looking like heros.  Just wait...the networks have a very different audience as compared to the cable news channels. You have to play to your audience...we will all be upset again when it's over.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #681 on: September 04, 2008, 11:22:52 PM »

Padilla said they hired the PR for financial gain, in chat over at WS.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: September 04, 2008, 11:23:43 PM »

I for one refuse to watch the Anthony's 3-ring Circus on 20/20. They all make me sick.

Same here Nut.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: September 04, 2008, 11:26:27 PM »

o/t  how do you insert a picture in this block.  You can't cut and paste so can someone give me a quick tip.

Thanks

Please my fellow monkeys................help me?

Does 20/20 pay for interviews?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: September 04, 2008, 11:26:35 PM »

The granparents will be on Good Morning America too. Interview/movies of Caylee and Casey.

Rumor is ABC paid over 1,000,000 bucks for picture use for GMA and 20/20 because they don't pay for "interviews".

This is why they hired a media attorney!!! This Aim production company may be affiliated with the new attorney.

Eyewitness News also asked NeJame if he was taking the case pro bono and he gave a vague answer.

"We are looking to help them. If there's assistance, then wonderful, but this not about the money, this is about helping these people," he said.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: September 04, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

What else did he say?  If you don't mind telling us?
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: September 04, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

Could ABC  Have Paid Her Bond?

They have an "Exclusive" interview scheduled for 20/20. Interestingly, isn't ABC owned by Disney? The same Disney that refused to help us with any donations whatsoever?

ABC's "20/20" to look at Caylee Anthony case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 4, 2008 2:57:09 PM

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

Another segment will look at the possibility of a serial killer in Boca Raton.

What would the national media do without Florida?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

<snip>
For more exlcusive photos and home videos of Casey and Caylee Anthony, watch "20/20" Friday at 10 p.m. ET.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5725163&page=1

mrskub ... I think it is a very good possibility that ABC paid that bond for Casey Anthony's release.

Janet

If the media keeps "twisting" Cindys words .... NG, People Magazine, blah, blah, blah .... why keep going on different shows????

Didn't they just hire a high powered attorney for damage control .... and he is letting them do a television show???? 

What a friggin circus!

I don't think this case is about the murder of a beautiful 3 year old child.  This case, and the attending circus, is about protecting dark and private family secrets.  Cindy started the family protection plotline in her very first appearance on Greta.  She was defensive and rude and resistant to any questions about Casey's involvement in Caylee's disappearance and was quite rudely vocal about it.  This lady (Cindy) does not want ANYONE asking questions about Casey or the remaining live family members and she's been like that from the beginning.  This whole family is hiding something.  And it's more important to them than the death of a 3 year old.

But what?  My guess, as unpopular as it is, is paternity of Caylee.  They've been hiding that secret from the time Caylee was born.  They pinned in on Jesse, but that didn't work.  Then Jesus, who conveniently died in an accident.  Cindy and Lee are on record with different stories about Caylee's father.  Why the state secret?  Why the lies and conflicting stories?  Why the resistance to answering questions about Casey and her history?  That entire family is covering for each other.  That may have worked before with casual friends, not so much with LE and the objective public.  It's apparent to me the secrets are deep enough to sacrifice that beautiful 3 year old little person who had the misfortune to be born into this dysfunctional den of lunatics.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: September 04, 2008, 11:27:26 PM »

This is link to press release on behalf of Baez tonight.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0904/17394107.pdf

The phone number for this company that is printed on that press release links to
Aim Productions & Management
118 16th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-3100, United States (Map)

Phone: (615) 254-1400

SIC:Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Picture) and Miscellaneous Theatrical Services

Line of Business:Theatrical Producers/Services
Detailed Aim Productions & Management Company Profile
This company profile is for the private company Aim Productions & Management, located in Nashville, TN. Aim Productions & Management's line of business is theatrical producers/services.

Company Profile: Aim Productions & Management

Year Started:N/A

State of Incorporation:N/A

URL:N/A

Location Type:Single Location

Stock Symbol:N/A

Stock Exchange:N/A

Also Does Business As:N/A

NAICS:N/A

SIC #Code:7922

Est. Annual Sales:$96,000

Est. Employees:2

Est. Employees at Location:2

Contact Name:Kevin Adams

Contact Title:Principal

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_cdy4yjm

Yeah right and my name is Casey Anthony!

Knay, this is true. Check it out.

This is a production company. They are in Tennesee. Padilla said he got a phone call from Tenessee to check on the flight risk of Casey.

This may be who bailed her out!!! For a story, book, movie...who know what.

It's starting to look suspicious to me.

The production company may think that they are getting a movie deal, but knowing the Anthonys, they will stick it to these people just like they did to the Padillas.  Based on their track record, the Anthonys will do anything to get Casey out of jail, but then they will renege on the deal.  Casey isn't going to talk and I wouldn't be surprised if Baez is instructing her not to even discuss things with Cindy and George now that they have their own attorney.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: September 04, 2008, 11:28:01 PM »

You know I'm sitting here tonight thinking if all this goes horrible wrong I have but one hope.  Most not all but majority of criminals return to the crime scene.  So let's think if it goes all wrong she doesn't go to jail for a thing at some point in time she'll probally visit the area where caylee died or is buried.   Even if she does go to jail when she gets out I do believe she'll visit where caylee was last left.  Just maybe, just maybe someone will stick with this case or law enforcement and follow her.  Hard to believe a mother won't visit the place of rest or where the child died.  Just my two cents again.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: September 04, 2008, 11:28:15 PM »

I tried getting into that chat but it didn't open for me.  Anything else of interest said?
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: September 04, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

Tony had to attend Red Sail..I don't know what kind of college that is, but could that be where it came from?  Just asking?

Full Sail Academy, it's like a specialty college... Claim your future in Film, Gaming, Animation, Music, Design.

I know kids going there who want to work in filming etc.

http://www.fullsail.edu/index.cfm?fa=landing.full_sail_f08&mnc=209&kw=full%20sail&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=full%20sail&utm_content=full_sail_f08&utm_campaign=Branded

Yes   Full Sail is a specialty college for media , music production and filming.  My son graduated from there in 04.  The apts on question in this case is very close to the school.
Very creative place. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: September 04, 2008, 11:30:08 PM »

OMG I'm still wheezing from laughing....some of those comments are priceless!

I love this....

Now all we have to do is find out WHO is wearing this seeme ..... then we will know who to look for!

I'll keep my eyes open!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: September 04, 2008, 11:30:31 PM »

Out of curiosity, can anything said/typed on the internet be used in a court of law in the prosecution of a case?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: September 04, 2008, 11:31:03 PM »

o/t  how do you insert a picture in this block.  You can't cut and paste so can someone give me a quick tip.

Thanks

I'm not sure, maybe someone else knows.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 04, 2008, 11:31:04 PM »

Could ABC  Have Paid Her Bond?

They have an "Exclusive" interview scheduled for 20/20. Interestingly, isn't ABC owned by Disney? The same Disney that refused to help us with any donations whatsoever?

ABC's "20/20" to look at Caylee Anthony case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 4, 2008 2:57:09 PM

ABC's "20/20" will turn to the baffling saga of missing Caylee Anthony in its Friday broadcast.

Here's how the newsmagazine described the segment about Caylee: "In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

Another segment will look at the possibility of a serial killer in Boca Raton.

What would the national media do without Florida?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

<snip>
For more exlcusive photos and home videos of Casey and Caylee Anthony, watch "20/20" Friday at 10 p.m. ET.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5725163&page=1

mrskub ... I think it is a very good possibility that ABC paid that bond for Casey Anthony's release.

Janet

If the media keeps "twisting" Cindys words .... NG, People Magazine, blah, blah, blah .... why keep going on different shows????

Didn't they just hire a high powered attorney for damage control .... and he is letting them do a television show???? 

What a friggin circus!

I don't think this case is about the murder of a beautiful 3 year old child.  This case, and the attending circus, is about protecting dark and private family secrets.  Cindy started the family protection plotline in her very first appearance on Greta.  She was defensive and rude and resistant to any questions about Casey's involvement in Caylee's disappearance and was quite rudely vocal about it.  This lady (Cindy) does not want ANYONE asking questions about Casey or the remaining live family members and she's been like that from the beginning.  This whole family is hiding something.  And it's more important to them than the death of a 3 year old.

But what?  My guess, as unpopular as it is, is paternity of Caylee.  They've been hiding that secret from the time Caylee was born.  They pinned in on Jesse, but that didn't work.  Then Jesus, who conveniently died in an accident.  Cindy and Lee are on record with different stories about Caylee's father.  Why the state secret?  Why the lies and conflicting stories?  Why the resistance to answering questions about Casey and her history?  That entire family is covering for each other.  That may have worked before with casual friends, not so much with LE and the objective public.  It's apparent to me the secrets are deep enough to sacrifice that beautiful 3 year old little person who had the misfortune to be born into this dysfunctional den of lunatics.

Well daddy George did cut the umbilical cord ......  blah! makes me sick to even think about it!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: September 04, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »

Tony had to attend Red Sail..I don't know what kind of college that is, but could that be where it came from?  Just asking?

Full Sail Academy, it's like a specialty college... Claim your future in Film, Gaming, Animation, Music, Design.

I know kids going there who want to work in filming etc.

http://www.fullsail.edu/index.cfm?fa=landing.full_sail_f08&mnc=209&kw=full%20sail&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=full%20sail&utm_content=full_sail_f08&utm_campaign=Branded

Yes   Full Sail is a specialty college for media , music production and filming.  My son graduated from there in 04.  The apts on question in this case is very close to the school.
Very creative place. 

Hi Sandy   Thanks for the info. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: September 04, 2008, 11:31:40 PM »

Out of curiosity, can anything said/typed on the internet be used in a court of law in the prosecution of a case?

I would certainly think so.  There is already emails in evidence.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: September 04, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »

LOL  It's too late now...we are all going to jail.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 04, 2008, 11:32:19 PM »

Thanks

You can't cut and paste in the reply box.  Go down to the lower left and click on additional options.  You will see another option where you can attach things to the post and also browse for the location of your post.  Good luck.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #699 on: September 04, 2008, 11:32:22 PM »

Cindy and George's new attorney will be scouring these blogs for anything they think they could sue over...trust me on this one...we may have to make bond for Rob and Carpe before this is over.   

Well since we LOVE Larry Padilla - maybe he'll help us?

I talk with him about every day...he is a Good Man with a big heart!  ...plus he asked me to send him the email info regarding Sysco arriving tomorrow morning with a big truckload of food...he was really grateful for that...

KLAAS...could you please *BUMP* the email Sysco with Thanks post for me...Thank You Again Klaas for all you do...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.