April 25, 2024, 06:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362020 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: September 04, 2008, 11:35:10 PM »

o/t  how do you insert a picture in this block.  You can't cut and paste so can someone give me a quick tip.

Thanks

Please my fellow monkeys................help me?

Does 20/20 pay for interviews?

Don't know if it's true or not but I heard they DO NOT pay for interviews BUT they will pay for picture and video rights. 20/20 is claiming never before seen pictures and videos.
I'm not sure, maybe someone else knows.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: September 04, 2008, 11:35:52 PM »

Cindy and George's new attorney will be scouring these blogs for anything they think they could sue over...trust me on this one...we may have to make bond for Rob and Carpe before this is over.   

Well since we LOVE Larry Padilla - maybe he'll help us?

I talk with him about every day...he is a Good Man with a big heart!  ...plus he asked me to send him the email info regarding Sysco arriving tomorrow morning with a big truckload of food...he was really grateful for that...

KLAAS...could you please *BUMP* the email Sysco with Thanks post for me...Thank You Again Klaas for all you do...

Destiny

See.  I told you he was one of the good guys...next time someone should listen to me.  Rolling Eyes
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: September 04, 2008, 11:36:03 PM »

Out of curiosity, can anything said/typed on the internet be used in a court of law in the prosecution of a case?

LOL  It's too late now...we are all going to jail.

hehe, I was thinking about Casey, had not thought in terms of the monkeys.  ut oh

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: September 04, 2008, 11:36:08 PM »

You know I'm sitting here tonight thinking if all this goes horrible wrong I have but one hope.  Most not all but majority of criminals return to the crime scene.  So let's think if it goes all wrong she doesn't go to jail for a thing at some point in time she'll probally visit the area where caylee died or is buried.   Even if she does go to jail when she gets out I do believe she'll visit where caylee was last left.  Just maybe, just maybe someone will stick with this case or law enforcement and follow her.  Hard to believe a mother won't visit the place of rest or where the child died.  Just my two cents again.

Hey there Rowan .... I would agree in a "normal" situation .... however this is the mother that hasn't (at least publically) cried, helped in any way to find her child, and went out partiying the night after her child went missing ......  it's like POOF she's gone, Caylee?  Caylee who?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 04, 2008, 11:36:09 PM »

Okay what I don't understand is why Baez would ask for it July 29th but then Casey turns around and doesn't take the one this week?

Actually, he asked for it July 25th and this is the same one, the offer,  that ran out this week.

And Looky who visited her on the 25th, for 3 hrs.

http://www.wesh.com/2008/0728/17017776.pdf

Look at all the other days and hours he visited. Lot of time for an attorney to devote to one client. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: September 04, 2008, 11:36:32 PM »

Out of curiosity, can anything said/typed on the internet be used in a court of law in the prosecution of a case?

Well for sure  with wire fraud.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: September 04, 2008, 11:36:38 PM »

NeJame said it is official and he is now representing George and Cindy Anthony. Even though the grandparents are only potential witnesses in the case, he feels he needs to do damage control.
For the past two months, George and Cindy Anthony have been heard making random statements and spectacles of themselves in the media and NeJame said the grandparents realize it and are now asking for help.

LOL .... they are just NOW realizing that?  UGH .... with all that said ... still don't know why they need a defense attorney!

They must have seen the Nancy Grace montage
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: September 04, 2008, 11:37:37 PM »

I wonder if they will let you keep your pencils in the slammer.   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 04, 2008, 11:39:31 PM »

The granparents will be on Good Morning America too. Interview/movies of Caylee and Casey.

Rumor is ABC paid over 1,000,000 bucks for picture use for GMA and 20/20 because they don't pay for "interviews".

This is why they hired a media attorney!!! This Aim production company may be affiliated with the new attorney.

This company is making these arrangements to try to portray them in a better light...keep watch...these interviews will be fluff pieces and they will come out looking like heros.  Just wait...the networks have a very different audience as compared to the cable news channels. You have to play to your audience...we will all be upset again when it's over.

I so agree, we get our hopes up and it will be fluff. I'd rather not spend my time with some of that cr**

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: September 04, 2008, 11:39:42 PM »

What could be more fun than all of us monkeys in a cage right next to the "Dark Damsel"??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:02 PM »

Crappy Island would have a National Day of Celebration if we all went to jail. 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:17 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?

I saw people on another website not so much "harrassing" her, but pointing out she was violating federal interstate FCC laws against secretly recording telecommunications interstate.  They did have a point.  She left herself wide open to FCC charges by recording interstate electronic communications.  She removed them from her site when she became aware she was violating federal statutes.  I honestly think she didn't know she was breaking federal law by recording and posting interstate electronic communications.  She was in compliance with state law (TN), but in violation of federal law.  It really wasn't harrassment.  It was concern.

I had wondered about that myself - the legal taping.  We can not do that in my home state without informing the other party in advance.  I do not know the laws in Tennessee.   Again, I do not know anyone involved on that MySpace site and do not have one myself.  I am just searching each day to find any new information pertaining to Caylee.  I just pass on information as I find it and I know that Raechel's intentions appear to be good in her concern for Caylee. 

I think Raechel's intentions were good as well.  My state is a one-party state as well - as long as one party to a conversation is aware it's being recorded, it's legal.  In my state.  Raechel ran afoul because she was recording interstate.  So even though one party recording is legal in TN, she violated Federal law when she went interstate.  I honestly don't think she knew that and I do think her intentions, though ill advised, were good and were from the heart.  Poor thing.  I just hope Leonard and Cindy don't press it.  She's in a world of hurt if they do.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:43 PM »

Just wanted to say hi to Cindy!

((edit - on closer review removed the photo))
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 12:36:45 AM by klaasend » Logged
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »

I wonder if they will let you keep your pencils in the slammer.   

I never thought of that.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #714 on: September 04, 2008, 11:41:19 PM »

Padilla said they hired the PR for financial gain, in chat over at WS.

What else did he say?  If you don't mind telling us?

It's LP and TP, they are answering some questions.

Pretty general. There is more they can't say than, that what they can say.

They don't know anything about the security of Casey, if she is sprung in the morning. They think she is in danger if she gets out. (due to the way the public feels)

LP was asked if he would use some of that air time to put a call out for volunteers for TES and he said FOR SURE! He will get people lined up for miles if he can. He wants Caylee found. They (the whole team) are really committed to bring this little girl home to rest.

Rob says Casey talked like a song bird but it was mostly about her self and she flirted all time with him. Everyday and very openly!

They expect more charges to be coming in the next couple days if not sooner. Maybe little ones, maybe big ones.

They believe Casey may have had help after the fact, but doesn't believe Cindy, George or Lee have done anything criminal.

Cindy believes everything she is saying.

Casey and Cindy are very much alike.

Casey will never talk.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: September 04, 2008, 11:42:16 PM »

What could be more fun than all of us monkeys in a cage right next to the "Dark Damsel"??

Oh even in the "SAME" cage.........ROFL~

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:13 PM »

Just wanted to say hi to Cindy!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:13 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

TIA...Destiny
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:17 PM »

For ABC's information ... I will NOT be watching 20/20 tomorrow evening ... I will be busy sittin in my recliner chair with my popcorn and bottle of zinfandel watching the protesters outside the Anthony home on the nanny cam!

Personally I think someone ought to set up big screens outside the home and fire the crowd up more by broadcasting all the lies they are gonna spew on 20/20!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:18 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?

I saw people on another website not so much "harrassing" her, but pointing out she was violating federal interstate FCC laws against secretly recording telecommunications interstate.  They did have a point.  She left herself wide open to FCC charges by recording interstate electronic communications.  She removed them from her site when she became aware she was violating federal statutes.  I honestly think she didn't know she was breaking federal law by recording and posting interstate electronic communications.  She was in compliance with state law (TN), but in violation of federal law.  It really wasn't harrassment.  It was concern.

I had wondered about that myself - the legal taping.  We can not do that in my home state without informing the other party in advance.  I do not know the laws in Tennessee.   Again, I do not know anyone involved on that MySpace site and do not have one myself.  I am just searching each day to find any new information pertaining to Caylee.  I just pass on information as I find it and I know that Raechel's intentions appear to be good in her concern for Caylee. 

I think Raechel's intentions were good as well.  My state is a one-party state as well - as long as one party to a conversation is aware it's being recorded, it's legal.  In my state.  Raechel ran afoul because she was recording interstate.  So even though one party recording is legal in TN, she violated Federal law when she went interstate.  I honestly don't think she knew that and I do think her intentions, though ill advised, were good and were from the heart.  Poor thing.  I just hope Leonard and Cindy don't press it.  She's in a world of hurt if they do.

I didn't hear her stuff with Cindy, but I didn't learn much new with Padilla that I didn't already know.  He was careful not to say anything of value when he spoke with her.  Now Cindy will try to eat her alive for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.