March 29, 2024, 02:00:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 360519 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »

Just wanted to say hi to Cindy!

It looks like you figured out how to attach a photograph.  It's priceless.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:40 PM »

You know I'm sitting here tonight thinking if all this goes horrible wrong I have but one hope.  Most not all but majority of criminals return to the crime scene.  So let's think if it goes all wrong she doesn't go to jail for a thing at some point in time she'll probally visit the area where caylee died or is buried.   Even if she does go to jail when she gets out I do believe she'll visit where caylee was last left.  Just maybe, just maybe someone will stick with this case or law enforcement and follow her.  Hard to believe a mother won't visit the place of rest or where the child died.  Just my two cents again.

Hey there Rowan .... I would agree in a "normal" situation .... however this is the mother that hasn't (at least publically) cried, helped in any way to find her child, and went out partiying the night after her child went missing ......  it's like POOF she's gone, Caylee?  Caylee who?

She did cry in court when her mom and dad where on the stand but , not for caylee , I think she was crying like a child cries for their parents after they realize they have hurt their parent , does that make sense ? I didnt type like i was thing it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 04, 2008, 11:43:58 PM »

Out of curiosity, can anything said/typed on the internet be used in a court of law in the prosecution of a case?

LOL  It's too late now...we are all going to jail.

What could be more fun than all of us monkeys in a cage right next to the "Dark Damsel"??

Oh even in the "SAME" cage.........ROFL~

You're right.......Even more fun!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: September 04, 2008, 11:44:29 PM »

Out of curiosity, can anything said/typed on the internet be used in a court of law in the prosecution of a case?

LOL  It's too late now...we are all going to jail.

I wonder if they will let you keep your pencils in the slammer.   

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: September 04, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »

REMINDER:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

(snipped)

Local Chemist Calls Chloroform In Anthony's Car 'Definitive'

Sources with knowledge of the investigation told WESH 2 that air samples from Casey Anthony's car came back positive for vaporized chloroform.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from cleaning products, human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized chloroform are very common and admissible in court.

"I can name 30 labs in Florida that are absolutely scientifically inrefutable on that test. It's a very common test," Flowers said.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was asked about the positive chloroform test results on Thursday.

"I don't comment on any evidence I have not seen," he said.

Orange County investigators said they are waiting for more test results.

Investigators said they would love to talk to Casey Anthony again and find out what happened to Caylee. Without that, they said, the scientific evidence is so important because it's not based on someone's opinion or memory.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke for all his investigators who've put in thousands of hours in the search for Caylee, and said that regardless of if Caylee is alive or has passed away, they need to find her.

Since mother Casey Anthony has said she does not know where her daughter is, top investigators said scientific evidence is playing a crucial part in the search for Caylee.

“It's not subjective. It's not someone's opinion or recollection. That's why scientific evidence is so important to us," Chief Ron Stucker said.

If chloroform was indeed in Casey Anthony's car in high concentrations, Flowers said it will be very difficult to explain how the hazardous chemical that cannot be purchased over the counter may have been in her car.

Tests are being conducted in at least two places: the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia and also the so-called, "Body Farm," a forensic testing lab at the University of Tennessee.

Silly Klaas!  Don't you know that was put there in the tow yard????

Wait, maybe it went this way:  Pizza guy was supposed to deliver a BAG of pizza to the car next to Casey's car at the impound lot. On the way there, he stopped to p/u some laundry detergent and Chloroform, needing them for laundry and to process film, but he noticed someone breaking into the trunk of Casey's car, so he hit the guy with the bottle of laundry detergent, which almost knocked him out, use the Cloro to finish the job, pushed him into the trunk, threw in the pizza, detergent, and chloro and took $2 out of the victims pocket as a tip, shut the trunk and got out of there!  ((just joking))

lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

I wonder what Sarah Palin thinks about Casey....lol

Probably thinks she is a good candidate for the death penalty.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:20 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?

I saw people on another website not so much "harrassing" her, but pointing out she was violating federal interstate FCC laws against secretly recording telecommunications interstate.  They did have a point.  She left herself wide open to FCC charges by recording interstate electronic communications.  She removed them from her site when she became aware she was violating federal statutes.  I honestly think she didn't know she was breaking federal law by recording and posting interstate electronic communications.  She was in compliance with state law (TN), but in violation of federal law.  It really wasn't harrassment.  It was concern.

I had wondered about that myself - the legal taping.  We can not do that in my home state without informing the other party in advance.  I do not know the laws in Tennessee.   Again, I do not know anyone involved on that MySpace site and do not have one myself.  I am just searching each day to find any new information pertaining to Caylee.  I just pass on information as I find it and I know that Raechel's intentions appear to be good in her concern for Caylee. 

I think Raechel's intentions were good as well.  My state is a one-party state as well - as long as one party to a conversation is aware it's being recorded, it's legal.  In my state.  Raechel ran afoul because she was recording interstate.  So even though one party recording is legal in TN, she violated Federal law when she went interstate.  I honestly don't think she knew that and I do think her intentions, though ill advised, were good and were from the heart.  Poor thing.  I just hope Leonard and Cindy don't press it.  She's in a world of hurt if they do.

LE may be able to use some of her information. I would be willing to put up some money for her an attorney if they go after her. I am not sure they can, with the laws in Tennessee so undefined as to interstate taping.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »

Okay what I don't understand is why Baez would ask for it July 29th but then Casey turns around and doesn't take the one this week?

Actually, he asked for it July 25th and this is the same one, the offer,  that ran out this week.

And Looky who visited her on the 25th, for 3 hrs.

http://www.wesh.com/2008/0728/17017776.pdf

Look at all the other days and hours he visited. Lot of time for an attorney to devote to one client. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.

Hi Turbothink - welcome!  Unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't have much experience with attorneys and the amount of time they visit their clients in jail. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: September 04, 2008, 11:46:46 PM »

o/t  how do you insert a picture in this block.  You can't cut and paste so can someone give me a quick tip.

Thanks

Please my fellow monkeys................help me?

Does 20/20 pay for interviews?

You can't cut and paste in the reply box.  Go down to the lower left and click on additional options.  You will see another option where you can attach things to the post and also browse for the location of your post.  Good luck.

SS - Thank you.  I am a "special" monkey but I will catch on.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »

Padilla said they hired the PR for financial gain, in chat over at WS.

What else did he say?  If you don't mind telling us?

It's LP and TP, they are answering some questions.

Pretty general. There is more they can't say than, that what they can say.

They don't know anything about the security of Casey, if she is sprung in the morning. They think she is in danger if she gets out. (due to the way the public feels)

LP was asked if he would use some of that air time to put a call out for volunteers for TES and he said FOR SURE! He will get people lined up for miles if he can. He wants Caylee found. They (the whole team) are really committed to bring this little girl home to rest.

Rob says Casey talked like a song bird but it was mostly about her self and she flirted all time with him. Everyday and very openly!

They expect more charges to be coming in the next couple days if not sooner. Maybe little ones, maybe big ones.

They believe Casey may have had help after the fact, but doesn't believe Cindy, George or Lee have done anything criminal.

Cindy believes everything she is saying.

Casey and Cindy are very much alike.

Casey will never talk.

My post from earlier today...you can all bow down to my intelligence and wisdom now. 

As so many here know...I have wanted the Padillas to be the good guys in this.  They were trying so hard to get Casey to tell where Caylee was.  If Baez had not stepped in and stopped Casey from talking to them I think we would know what happened by now...why do I say this?

OK, here goes and I don't want any bananas thrown in my direction over this...just hear me out.

Casey is a very disturbed person.  Her entire life has been one mess after the other.  She has lied and stolen to get money and the word responsibility is not in her vocabulary.  I can see in Casey a person that is so desperate for true unconditional love and attention that she would do anything to get it.  Had Baez left the Padillas alone Casey would have taken to one of those younger men right away.  They could have gained her trust.  Remember Casey wanted a man in her life that would take care of her.  A strong male that made the important decisions and protected her at all costs.  Enter two really young hunks that are there for just that purpose.  To protect Casey.  She would have felt protected from all the evils in her mind and the outside world with those guys and pretty soon she would be coming on to them and thinking she could work her magic with them.  If they played along, it might have worked.  If she was an incest victim and needed to find a way out...that would have been her prime opportunity to get help.  They were not her family and whether any of you want to believe it or not she is a very disturbed person for some reason.  She would have trusted them and then in a moment of weakness said something that would help find Caylee.  It was a good plan had Cindy and Baez not gotten in the middle of it all.  Had the Padillas been the only contact Casey had for a few weeks we would know secrets we may not want to know in the end.  Just my opinion of course...based on observations of the past few weeks and my incredible insight. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:59 PM »

Cindy's new T-shirt!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: September 04, 2008, 11:48:35 PM »

Padilla said they hired the PR for financial gain, in chat over at WS.

What else did he say?  If you don't mind telling us?

It's LP and TP, they are answering some questions.

Pretty general. There is more they can't say than, that what they can say.

They don't know anything about the security of Casey, if she is sprung in the morning. They think she is in danger if she gets out. (due to the way the public feels)

LP was asked if he would use some of that air time to put a call out for volunteers for TES and he said FOR SURE! He will get people lined up for miles if he can. He wants Caylee found. They (the whole team) are really committed to bring this little girl home to rest.

Rob says Casey talked like a song bird but it was mostly about her self and she flirted all time with him. Everyday and very openly!

They expect more charges to be coming in the next couple days if not sooner. Maybe little ones, maybe big ones.

They believe Casey may have had help after the fact, but doesn't believe Cindy, George or Lee have done anything criminal.

Cindy believes everything she is saying.

Casey and Cindy are very much alike.

Casey will never talk.

Funny about Rob.  My boyfriend took one look at that "bodyguard" and declared Casey would be in his pants in no time if he allowed it.  I wonder how TonE feels about being thrown over so easily for the next available swinging dick?  (Am I allowed to say that???  Please don't ban me!!!)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #732 on: September 04, 2008, 11:48:55 PM »

Thank You Klaas....You Rock!

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 04, 2008, 11:49:08 PM »

You know I'm sitting here tonight thinking if all this goes horrible wrong I have but one hope.  Most not all but majority of criminals return to the crime scene.  So let's think if it goes all wrong she doesn't go to jail for a thing at some point in time she'll probally visit the area where caylee died or is buried.   Even if she does go to jail when she gets out I do believe she'll visit where caylee was last left.  Just maybe, just maybe someone will stick with this case or law enforcement and follow her.  Hard to believe a mother won't visit the place of rest or where the child died.  Just my two cents again.

Hey there Rowan .... I would agree in a "normal" situation .... however this is the mother that hasn't (at least publically) cried, helped in any way to find her child, and went out partiying the night after her child went missing ......  it's like POOF she's gone, Caylee?  Caylee who?

I agree that she hasn't shown any emotion but I'm holding to hope that behind closed doors when everything has died down that she'll think everyone has forgotten and make a slip up something such as visiting the last place she saw Caylee.  I'm just holding out hope..I know that I thought when Elizabeth Smart went missing after so long espically a year gone by I thought for sure she was dead.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: September 04, 2008, 11:49:44 PM »

Okay what I don't understand is why Baez would ask for it July 29th but then Casey turns around and doesn't take the one this week?

Actually, he asked for it July 25th and this is the same one, the offer,  that ran out this week.

Wonder who visited for an interview? I never saw an interview? Am I confused ?

I found it, it was Edward Phlegar,  a P. I. for Baez law firm, but it's old news anyway

Prayers for Caylee
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 04, 2008, 11:50:14 PM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

TIA...Destiny

I sent a thank you!  Also, Thank you Des!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 04, 2008, 11:50:29 PM »

Wonder who visited for an interview? I never saw an interview? Am I confused ?

Phlegar is a PI that works for Baez

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: September 04, 2008, 11:50:30 PM »

What did "SYSCO" do? They are a HUGE national company (they are the largest food distributor to the Foodservice industry in the country.) They are headquartered in Houston, TX (where TES is based). I would think they know of TES' great work!!!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 04, 2008, 11:51:14 PM »

Bowing to Lala's 

And, what is WS?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: September 04, 2008, 11:52:20 PM »

Nite guys. See you for coffee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.