April 26, 2024, 10:01:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362111 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: September 04, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

You know I'm sitting here tonight thinking if all this goes horrible wrong I have but one hope.  Most not all but majority of criminals return to the crime scene.  So let's think if it goes all wrong she doesn't go to jail for a thing at some point in time she'll probally visit the area where caylee died or is buried.   Even if she does go to jail when she gets out I do believe she'll visit where caylee was last left.  Just maybe, just maybe someone will stick with this case or law enforcement and follow her.  Hard to believe a mother won't visit the place of rest or where the child died.  Just my two cents again.

Hey there Rowan .... I would agree in a "normal" situation .... however this is the mother that hasn't (at least publically) cried, helped in any way to find her child, and went out partiying the night after her child went missing ......  it's like POOF she's gone, Caylee?  Caylee who?

She did cry in court when her mom and dad where on the stand but , not for caylee , I think she was crying like a child cries for their parents after they realize they have hurt their parent , does that make sense ? I didnt type like i was thing it

Your right Walter I didn't think abou this but I think the crying was cause she's like a child.  I made mommy and daddy mad..I'm sorry I screwed up.  So yes I think you may have a point there.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: September 04, 2008, 11:52:45 PM »

Out of curiosity, can anything said/typed on the internet be used in a court of law in the prosecution of a case?

LOL  It's too late now...we are all going to jail.

I wonder if they will let you keep your pencils in the slammer.   

OMG!  LOL
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: September 04, 2008, 11:52:55 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?

I don't know who was contacting her or "being mean to her" (her words today) after she posted the call from CA last night.  It is her statement on her public MySpace.  The site is www.MySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchen from Germantown, TN and she has a beautiful site dedicated to Caylee.
Profile has been deleted.

That information - profile deleted - is sad to me as she had a beautiful website dedicated to Caylee.  I hope I did not say or do anything to change her mind in removing it.  But, how could I????  It was a public site that I admired.  And, when I looked at it a few hours ago there was a lot of public support coming her way. 

I have never seen a case like this and I am now wondering - HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HARMED IN THIS COVER UP OF CASEY ANTHONY???????

My support is with the FBI, Florida State Police, Orlando LE and Tim Miller and TES. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: September 04, 2008, 11:53:32 PM »

Okay what I don't understand is why Baez would ask for it July 29th but then Casey turns around and doesn't take the one this week?

Actually, he asked for it July 25th and this is the same one, the offer,  that ran out this week.

And Looky who visited her on the 25th, for 3 hrs.

http://www.wesh.com/2008/0728/17017776.pdf

Wonder who visited for an interview? I never saw an interview? Am I confused ?

I found it, it was Edward Phlegar,  a P. I. for Baez law firm, but it's old news anyway

I think he might have checked himself into the nearest loony bin after 3 hours with pretzel twist for a brain Casey.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: September 04, 2008, 11:55:42 PM »

Padilla said they hired the PR for financial gain, in chat over at WS.

What else did he say?  If you don't mind telling us?

It's LP and TP, they are answering some questions.

Pretty general. There is more they can't say than, that what they can say.

They don't know anything about the security of Casey, if she is sprung in the morning. They think she is in danger if she gets out. (due to the way the public feels)

LP was asked if he would use some of that air time to put a call out for volunteers for TES and he said FOR SURE! He will get people lined up for miles if he can. He wants Caylee found. They (the whole team) are really committed to bring this little girl home to rest.

Rob says Casey talked like a song bird but it was mostly about her self and she flirted all time with him. Everyday and very openly!

They expect more charges to be coming in the next couple days if not sooner. Maybe little ones, maybe big ones.

They believe Casey may have had help after the fact, but doesn't believe Cindy, George or Lee have done anything criminal.

Cindy believes everything she is saying.

Casey and Cindy are very much alike.

Casey will never talk.

Funny about Rob.  My boyfriend took one look at that "bodyguard" and declared Casey would be in his pants in no time if he allowed it.  I wonder how TonE feels about being thrown over so easily for the next available swinging dick?  (Am I allowed to say that???  Please don't ban me!!!)

LMAO! I think his name is Robert Dick.  I am not joking here either.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: September 04, 2008, 11:55:48 PM »

I had to check before I went to bed. She's still in there. 1 Hold and bond says pending

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number:    08042346
Race:    White
Date of Birth:    03/19/1986
Last Known Address:    4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell:    F-DORML-12
Date Booked:    08/30/2008
Time Booked:    12:03am
Number of Holds:    HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 001
Notes:    BOND PENDING

Charges

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: September 04, 2008, 11:55:51 PM »

You know I'm sitting here tonight thinking if all this goes horrible wrong I have but one hope.  Most not all but majority of criminals return to the crime scene.  So let's think if it goes all wrong she doesn't go to jail for a thing at some point in time she'll probally visit the area where caylee died or is buried.   Even if she does go to jail when she gets out I do believe she'll visit where caylee was last left.  Just maybe, just maybe someone will stick with this case or law enforcement and follow her.  Hard to believe a mother won't visit the place of rest or where the child died.  Just my two cents again.

I think you have a point there.  Maybe that is why LE seems so certain about where they are searching.  Tim Miller said that LE wanted him to search 2 or 3 times in some places.  If her cell had GPS, they may know where she returned to that was a strange location.  like the wooded area by the airport.

Hey there Rowan .... I would agree in a "normal" situation .... however this is the mother that hasn't (at least publically) cried, helped in any way to find her child, and went out partiying the night after her child went missing ......  it's like POOF she's gone, Caylee?  Caylee who?

I agree that she hasn't shown any emotion but I'm holding to hope that behind closed doors when everything has died down that she'll think everyone has forgotten and make a slip up something such as visiting the last place she saw Caylee.  I'm just holding out hope..I know that I thought when Elizabeth Smart went missing after so long espically a year gone by I thought for sure she was dead.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: September 04, 2008, 11:56:44 PM »

Okay what I don't understand is why Baez would ask for it July 29th but then Casey turns around and doesn't take the one this week?

Actually, he asked for it July 25th and this is the same one, the offer,  that ran out this week.

And Looky who visited her on the 25th, for 3 hrs.

http://www.wesh.com/2008/0728/17017776.pdf

Look at all the other days and hours he visited. Lot of time for an attorney to devote to one client. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.

Hi Turbothink - welcome!  Unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't have much experience with attorneys and the amount of time they visit their clients in jail. 

My brother is an attorney and he is amazed at the amount of time this man has spent with Casey. He said either the man has no other clients or  there is something else going on. He says no attorney spends that much time except on a capital case, and that is usually just for a few days before court starts.

He brought something to my attention and that was "total hours" spent. Since all hours (even phone calls) are billed, there is a very large amount already involved just on the time we are privy to. He said in any firm, this would never be done UNLESS someone with very DEEP POCKETS was footing the bill.

I have always said there is much more to this and this attorney than we have any idea.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: September 04, 2008, 11:57:09 PM »

The Anthonys are definately making money off their grand daughters disappearance.  I wonder how much they got from People magazine.  This is people who paid 2000 dollars from the help find caylee fund to drive around in a limo.  The taxpayers in Orlando should be outraged.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: September 04, 2008, 11:57:11 PM »

Nite guys. See you for coffee.

Niterzzz Mrs

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: September 04, 2008, 11:57:33 PM »

Cindy's new T-shirt!

Maybe it's because I'm into renovations right now, but isn't that an awfully small hammer to use for pounding posts in to the ground?  Cindy, somewhere on George's workbench there's probably a bigger hammer that will make the task a lot easier.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: September 04, 2008, 11:58:14 PM »

She did cry in court when her mom and dad where on the stand but , not for caylee , I think she was crying like a child cries for their parents after they realize they have hurt their parent , does that make sense ? I didnt type like i was thinking it

sorry my computer shut down while i was typing

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 04, 2008, 11:58:43 PM »

Out of curiosity, can anything said/typed on the internet be used in a court of law in the prosecution of a case?

OMG!  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: September 04, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »

To all the people involved in coordinating getting food and supplies to TES, the ones who made calls, sent money, are physically there helping, and stepped up to the plate, I want to say:

I am so proud of you and so happy to be a monkey. Thank you, thank you Red, Mrs.R (miss seeing you here), Dugga, Klaas and all the other volunteers making this site possible.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: September 04, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »

Maybe Destiny would ask Mr. Padilla about Rachel and her site.  He agreed to talk to her and maybe he isn't angry about it and could help her. He called her back so it wouldn't cost her anything. She had good intentions and she is certainly against what is going on with this bunch of nuts at the Anthony house. Maybe this is protected under the 1st amendment or something.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: September 05, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »

Cindy's new T-shirt!

Maybe it's because I'm into renovations right now, but isn't that an awfully small hammer to use for pounding posts in to the ground?  Cindy, somewhere on George's workbench there's probably a bigger hammer that will make the task a lot easier.

Maybe Georgie doesn't have a big hammer.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: September 05, 2008, 12:00:47 AM »

OMG!  LOL

I wonder if I could get an immunity deal that allows me to have pencils if I rat the rest of you out?   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: September 05, 2008, 12:01:27 AM »

Cindy's new T-shirt!

Maybe Georgie doesn't have a big hammer.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: September 05, 2008, 12:02:46 AM »

My brother is an attorney and he is amazed at the amount of time this man has spent with Casey. He said either the man has no other clients or  there is something else going on. He says no attorney spends that much time except on a capital case, and that is usually just for a few days before court starts.

He brought something to my attention and that was "total hours" spent. Since all hours (even phone calls) are billed, there is a very large amount already involved just on the time we are privy to. He said in any firm, this would never be done UNLESS someone with very DEEP POCKETS was footing the bill.

I have always said there is much more to this and this attorney than we have any idea.

Turbo, I am also very surprised at the amount of time Baez has been with Casey.  His billable hours should add up to a pretty penny already, and these are relatively small charges compared to a capital case.  I wonder how Baez is paying his bills.  He has an office to maintain, a home, I assume, and he has to eat.  All the time he spends with Casey is time he cannot bill to another client.  He's been in his own practice about three years--and those are the expensive years when starting a practice.  We may learn a bit more about the financing behind this when we learn who paid for the bond to bail her out.  I wouldn't be surprised if Baez was working in return for future monies as Casey can't pay him now.  Maybe a book or movie deal, something like that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: September 05, 2008, 12:03:34 AM »

Padilla said they hired the PR for financial gain, in chat over at WS.

What else did he say?  If you don't mind telling us?

It's LP and TP, they are answering some questions.

Pretty general. There is more they can't say than, that what they can say.

They don't know anything about the security of Casey, if she is sprung in the morning. They think she is in danger if she gets out. (due to the way the public feels)

LP was asked if he would use some of that air time to put a call out for volunteers for TES and he said FOR SURE! He will get people lined up for miles if he can. He wants Caylee found. They (the whole team) are really committed to bring this little girl home to rest.

Rob says Casey talked like a song bird but it was mostly about her self and she flirted all time with him. Everyday and very openly!

They expect more charges to be coming in the next couple days if not sooner. Maybe little ones, maybe big ones.

They believe Casey may have had help after the fact, but doesn't believe Cindy, George or Lee have done anything criminal.

Cindy believes everything she is saying.

Casey and Cindy are very much alike.

Casey will never talk.

Funny about Rob.  My boyfriend took one look at that "bodyguard" and declared Casey would be in his pants in no time if he allowed it.  I wonder how TonE feels about being thrown over so easily for the next available swinging dick?  (Am I allowed to say that???  Please don't ban me!!!)

LMAO! I think his name is Robert Dick.  I am not joking here either.

Yea, it really is   

Prayers for Caylee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.