April 25, 2024, 09:45:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362055 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #780 on: September 05, 2008, 12:19:53 AM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

TIA...Destiny

Done! I emailed both addresses.

Thank you so much for all your hard work Destiny!

Have a Pepsi and Sysco Day!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 05, 2008, 12:20:41 AM »

The granparents will be on Good Morning America too. Interview/movies of Caylee and Casey.

Rumor is ABC paid over 1,000,000 bucks for picture use for GMA and 20/20 because they don't pay for "interviews".

This is why they hired a media attorney!!! This Aim production company may be affiliated with the new attorney.

Exactly what I've been thinking....that the new attorney is connected with the production company.

So, are we saying that Padilla was probably correct talking about a production company and area code 615?  I think so....he pretty much spelled it out....probably just so the monkeys would delve into it and find this out.  As always, the monkeys rock!!!

Maybe Padilla is leading us in the right direction when he told us that DNA results will rock the world and that the dumpster plays an important part, too.

Now.....does anyone think that the LE has given him any of this information to "leak", knowing that he's on NG every night??

Okay, who'se researched the new attorney, the AIM production company, the Nashville area code and put it all together?  I suppose I could take a google at it...

So far no connection that I can find ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 05, 2008, 12:21:29 AM »

What did "SYSCO" do? They are a HUGE national company (they are the largest food distributor to the Foodservice industry in the country.) They are headquartered in Houston, TX (where TES is based). I would think they know of TES' great work!!!

Wreck...Sysco spread their wings for Caylee...I spent all day today calling every VP of every Dept...of Sysco...begging and pleading for help with feeding the volunteer searchers...letting them know we had pretty much depleted our own pockets to Keep TES and the searcher fed for lunches...and were getting nowhere with all the food chains we've been calling....they had a big in house meeting...and promised to call me back in the afternoon with an answer...my phone rang this afternoon...it was Hank Varnell  CEO of Sysco...he told my while I was crying my head off that Sysco would be arriving tomorrow morning with a huge truck full of food for Tim Miller and TES...with a lot of work with Wonderful Monkeys from the donation thread...we got Sysco in touch with TES...and it's all set...BLESS SYSCO....and all US Monkeys....crying again...Des

Des, in all the posting today, I didn't get to thank you for being persistent and using that phone to best advantage.  Thank-you, from the bottom of my heart.  I admire Tim Miller and TES enormously, and you helped them so much.  Thank you.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: September 05, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »

Good Night Monkeys
9:20 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: September 05, 2008, 12:23:15 AM »

I see you ride the "special" short bus!   

hey that's my mothers car!!!
[/quote]

I do not have a special needs child, but I almost did had she not died. I would rather have had her. Might be just me, but short bus jokes bother me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 05, 2008, 12:23:51 AM »

Good Night Monkeys
9:20 PM

Niterzzz all .... I'm out too!
12:30 AM (here)  ugh!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 05, 2008, 12:24:05 AM »

IMO

Here's is what going to happen.

Going to attempt suicide while out
Family will blame media and OCSO for railroading her
Caley's body will not be found until water goes down , or possibly might shift to be notice with the hurricanes coming in, her body will be wrap in something protecting it from the elements " I say this because her guilt of what she was about to do could not allow her to look at the babies face. If she didnt want Caylee she could have done this way earlier.
Caylee just got in the way of her partying she was getting old enough to really start talking
LE is concetrating on 16,17,18 need to concentrate on all pings until car was abandoned she probaly went back to the place where she dumped body 1 or 2 times , probably planned on going back , but got caught up in partying and web of lyes.
Baez will be replace
LP will do tell all book
LA will start to turn on CA he seems to be the only one that makes commensense

GA , CA LA had nothing to do with this MO just loved their kid, just no consequences for her actions while growing up which led to this

Dont yell at me please my feeling will get hurt JMO , but I could be wrong ,well probably wrong

It struck me that Casey will try to "escape'' this time.  OR maybe that's what she was planning on doing when Casey and Baez were keeping the bail a secret from Cindy (if you can believe Cindy - snicker -).  Casey has such dillusional thinking...wouldn't be far-fetched for her to think she could get out on bail, away from Cindy and escape. 

Padilla had security watching and living with Casey, so she couldn't make any attempts.
Wonder how the new bail bondsman(men) are going to approach security??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 05, 2008, 12:25:48 AM »

has anyone heard if they are going to keep her at Cindy and Georges or go with a "safe house " this time?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: September 05, 2008, 12:27:10 AM »

This was taken at Fusion.....that was hilarious!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 05, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »

Just wanted to say hi to Cindy!

Please someone tell me I'm not seeing what my dirty mind thinks I'm seeing

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 05, 2008, 12:28:03 AM »

Here's an interesting comment made by the new attorney:
NeJame said he feels George and Cindy need separate attorneys from Casey, because there could be a conflict of interest. Jose Baez represents Casey Anthony and his main goal is to help his client beat all her charges. He may be giving advice to help Casey's case, but in fact the grandparents may need to be doing something different to help their cause, Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Gee, I wonder what he means by "conflict of interest?"  I thought all three were interested in finding Caylee.  Wonder what that "conflict" might be?  I still think NeJame was hired to defend George against charges that will be made soon. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: September 05, 2008, 12:28:10 AM »

she can run and hide but wont get far with nice braclet she has on her ankle...

I bet there will be no security at all , LE probably will do minimum on maintaining law , but probably hope someone gets to her for causing all the grief and not having a heart towards Caylee

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: September 05, 2008, 12:28:11 AM »

Night Monkeys, Have a good night

Prayers for Caylee
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: September 05, 2008, 12:29:15 AM »

Did anyone else see ??

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

Yes, we discussed this last night.  Personally, I think George fathered both Casey and Caylee, making their mitochondrial DNA identical.  Just my opinion based on the FBI's release of trunk evidence, the family dynamics, Casey's myspace comments, and observation.

I think so too, AZLady.  And I've worked with enough incarcerated pedophiles who had sex with their daughters/step-daughters to no longer be shocked by it.  I've dealt with an unending wave of cases of that.  Including babies being born to such unions.  It's really not that outrageous or unusual.  And the neighbors and friends invariably say, "But they seemed so NORMAL."  Yeah, they do.  And every time I walked into sex offender group, the same thought struck me every time.  ".....but they all seem so NORMAL."  Just a normal group of men.  And it is scary as hell.  Because they are NOT normal, but pass so easily as such.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: September 05, 2008, 12:29:34 AM »

The granparents will be on Good Morning America too. Interview/movies of Caylee and Casey.

Rumor is ABC paid over 1,000,000 bucks for picture use for GMA and 20/20 because they don't pay for "interviews".

This is why they hired a media attorney!!! This Aim production company may be affiliated with the new attorney.

This company is making these arrangements to try to portray them in a better light...keep watch...these interviews will be fluff pieces and they will come out looking like heros.  Just wait...the networks have a very different audience as compared to the cable news channels. You have to play to your audience...we will all be upset again when it's over.

Would serve them right if no one watched any of it, turned the channel whenever any of it came on, etc., etc., etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: September 05, 2008, 12:29:47 AM »

has anyone heard if they are going to keep her at Cindy and Georges or go with a "safe house " this time?

They say HOME CONFINEMENT.  Remember they have the requirement of the phone, etc.  I believe it's the Anthony home.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: September 05, 2008, 12:30:36 AM »

Here's an interesting comment made by the new attorney:
NeJame said he feels George and Cindy need separate attorneys from Casey, because there could be a conflict of interest. Jose Baez represents Casey Anthony and his main goal is to help his client beat all her charges. He may be giving advice to help Casey's case, but in fact the grandparents may need to be doing something different to help their cause, Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Gee, I wonder what he means by "conflict of interest?"  I thought all three were interested in finding Caylee.  Wonder what that "conflict" might be?  I still think NeJame was hired to defend George against charges that will be made soon. 

There has to be a reason for a woman to hate her Dad and be bitter as Caley seems to be. Mine wasn't perfect, but I would never ever diss him, I loved him.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: September 05, 2008, 12:30:39 AM »

I see you ride the "special" short bus!   

hey that's my mothers car!!!

I do not have a special needs child, but I almost did had she not died. I would rather have had her. Might be just me, but short bus jokes bother me.
[/quote]

Shell - we are joking about Cindy Anthony.  She is definetly challanged so please don't go there.  I worked with special needs children and love love love them with all my heart.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: September 05, 2008, 12:30:45 AM »

Last time the judge said it had to be Cindy and George's house.  I believe the same applies to this release.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: September 05, 2008, 12:31:18 AM »

Night Monkeys, Have a good night

Nite Bama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.