April 25, 2024, 06:10:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362021 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: September 05, 2008, 12:33:30 AM »

edit, spelling error. I meant Casey in above post

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #801 on: September 05, 2008, 12:33:40 AM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

TIA...Destiny

Done! I emailed both addresses.

Thank you so much for all your hard work Destiny!

Have a Pepsi and Sysco Day!

Pink Angel...i *will* have a Pepsi and Sysco Day...LOL...Des...you just never know where you can find Angels Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: September 05, 2008, 12:35:00 AM »

Good Night Monkeys
9:20 PM

Nite Janet
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 05, 2008, 12:35:20 AM »

I see you ride the "special" short bus!   

hey that's my mothers car!!!

I do not have a special needs child, but I almost did had she not died. I would rather have had her. Might be just me, but short bus jokes bother me.

Shell - we are joking about Cindy Anthony.  She is definetly challanged so please don't go there.  I worked with special needs children and love love love them with all my heart.
[/quote]

ok, point taken. I had to speak up, and it is over and done now.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 05, 2008, 12:37:11 AM »

I think so too, AZLady.  And I've worked with enough incarcerated pedophiles who had sex with their daughters/step-daughters to no longer be shocked by it.  I've dealt with an unending wave of cases of that.  Including babies being born to such unions.  It's really not that outrageous or unusual.  And the neighbors and friends invariably say, "But they seemed so NORMAL."  Yeah, they do.  And every time I walked into sex offender group, the same thought struck me every time.  ".....but they all seem so NORMAL."  Just a normal group of men.  And it is scary as hell.  Because they are NOT normal, but pass so easily as such.

Ya know, Switchy, that's the problem.  People think they can judge someone else by looking at their outward appearance.  When they say these deviants are "normal" they are judging by their dress, their haircut, their manner of speaking and moving.  Unfortunately, so many people judge others on shallow, external criteria and quickly determine they are "normal."  Casey, Cindy and George are far from normal.  Maybe it's just me, but I make judgements about the people I see based on what they say, the work they do, the way they relate to their family and friends over the long term.  I observe and interact with someone for some time before I come to a conclusion the person is an upstanding individual or not "normal."  If people really considered everything that we know about George and Casey, and honestly evaluated the information, they could not consider either one "normal."

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: September 05, 2008, 12:37:49 AM »

I know it is here somewhere, but Klaas, could you please give me your email addy?  Thanks.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: September 05, 2008, 12:38:13 AM »

Just wanted to say hi to Cindy!

Please someone tell me I'm not seeing what my dirty mind thinks I'm seeing

Photo deleted - I didn't notice it until you said something 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 05, 2008, 12:38:13 AM »

The granparents will be on Good Morning America too. Interview/movies of Caylee and Casey.

Rumor is ABC paid over 1,000,000 bucks for picture use for GMA and 20/20 because they don't pay for "interviews".

This is why they hired a media attorney!!! This Aim production company may be affiliated with the new attorney.

Exactly what I've been thinking....that the new attorney is connected with the production company.

So, are we saying that Padilla was probably correct talking about a production company and area code 615?  I think so....he pretty much spelled it out....probably just so the monkeys would delve into it and find this out.  As always, the monkeys rock!!!

Maybe Padilla is leading us in the right direction when he told us that DNA results will rock the world and that the dumpster plays an important part, too.

Now.....does anyone think that the LE has given him any of this information to "leak", knowing that he's on NG every night??

Okay, who'se researched the new attorney, the AIM production company, the Nashville area code and put it all together?  I suppose I could take a google at it...

So far no connection that I can find ...

Padilla is working with the LE...he was treated like scum by the Anthony Family...I told him how sorry I was they treated him this way...he said he's used to people like *this* in his line of work...today is the first time he didn't sound so down when I called to tell him about Sysco stepping up to the plate for Caylee...he even wanted an email with all the details...he gonna make the Anthony's pay for what they did...that last part is MOO...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 05, 2008, 12:38:37 AM »

I know it is here somewhere, but Klaas, could you please give me your email addy?  Thanks.

smklaas@hotmail.com
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: September 05, 2008, 12:38:41 AM »

ok, point taken. I had to speak up, and it is over and done now.

<<<HUGS>>>> I understand, Shell, and I've got your back.

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 05, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »

Here's an interesting comment made by the new attorney:
NeJame said he feels George and Cindy need separate attorneys from Casey, because there could be a conflict of interest. Jose Baez represents Casey Anthony and his main goal is to help his client beat all her charges. He may be giving advice to help Casey's case, but in fact the grandparents may need to be doing something different to help their cause, Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Gee, I wonder what he means by "conflict of interest?"  I thought all three were interested in finding Caylee.  Wonder what that "conflict" might be?  I still think NeJame was hired to defend George against charges that will be made soon. 

There's only a conflict of interest if Cindy and/or George are being charged with something.
Baez could not represent them if that were the case.  Sounds like one or both of them "need" an attorney for something other than PR.  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: September 05, 2008, 12:40:14 AM »

What is going on with Tony and Clint?  These are the two men who had daily contact with Casey and Caylee both through the first two weeks of June.  Tony insists he hasn't seen Caylee since the 2nd of June, but Clint (his roommate) says Casey and Caylee were there at the apartment almost daily until the 13th of June.  Clint says he entertained Caylee while Toney and Casey were doing their business elsewhere in the apartment.  So who is lying?  Tony or Clint?  And why?  (Not to mention, who leaves their two year old in the company of a man they met two weeks ago in order to ((edit)) another man she met two weeks ago???)  Something is wrong with the timeline here.  Roommates who declare they last saw Caylee with dates that are two weeks apart.  What do these two men know and why do they have different stories?

I am going to bed so Good Night SM!  It is JMO but there are at least three new signons on here that are NOT individuals interested in locating Caylee but are people trying to crash course on trashing this site and on locating and/or changing public opinion on GA, CIA and or CAA.  I have reported this to an Administrator.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: September 05, 2008, 12:40:32 AM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

TIA...Destiny

Done! I emailed both addresses.

Thank you so much for all your hard work Destiny!

Have a Pepsi and Sysco Day!

Pink Angel...i *will* have a Pepsi and Sysco Day...LOL...Des...you just never know where you can find Angels Wink
[/quot

Do you know what they are sending?  I am trying to get some paper products...cups,
napkins, tissues, etc..  My supplier is currently on vacation but he will be next wednesday.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: September 05, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »

I think so too, AZLady.  And I've worked with enough incarcerated pedophiles who had sex with their daughters/step-daughters to no longer be shocked by it.  I've dealt with an unending wave of cases of that.  Including babies being born to such unions.  It's really not that outrageous or unusual.  And the neighbors and friends invariably say, "But they seemed so NORMAL."  Yeah, they do.  And every time I walked into sex offender group, the same thought struck me every time.  ".....but they all seem so NORMAL."  Just a normal group of men.  And it is scary as hell.  Because they are NOT normal, but pass so easily as such.

Ya know, Switchy, that's the problem.  People think they can judge someone else by looking at their outward appearance.  When they say these deviants are "normal" they are judging by their dress, their haircut, their manner of speaking and moving.  Unfortunately, so many people judge others on shallow, external criteria and quickly determine they are "normal."  Casey, Cindy and George are far from normal.  Maybe it's just me, but I make judgements about the people I see based on what they say, the work they do, the way they relate to their family and friends over the long term.  I observe and interact with someone for some time before I come to a conclusion the person is an upstanding individual or not "normal."  If people really considered everything that we know about George and Casey, and honestly evaluated the information, they could not consider either one "normal."

May God help us when we do not consider such unions outrageous and unusual.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 05, 2008, 12:42:46 AM »

What did "SYSCO" do? They are a HUGE national company (they are the largest food distributor to the Foodservice industry in the country.) They are headquartered in Houston, TX (where TES is based). I would think they know of TES' great work!!!

Wreck...Sysco spread their wings for Caylee...I spent all day today calling every VP of every Dept...of Sysco...begging and pleading for help with feeding the volunteer searchers...letting them know we had pretty much depleted our own pockets to Keep TES and the searcher fed for lunches...and were getting nowhere with all the food chains we've been calling....they had a big in house meeting...and promised to call me back in the afternoon with an answer...my phone rang this afternoon...it was Hank Varnell  CEO of Sysco...he told my while I was crying my head off that Sysco would be arriving tomorrow morning with a huge truck full of food for Tim Miller and TES...with a lot of work with Wonderful Monkeys from the donation thread...we got Sysco in touch with TES...and it's all set...BLESS SYSCO....and all US Monkeys....crying again...Des

Des, in all the posting today, I didn't get to thank you for being persistent and using that phone to best advantage.  Thank-you, from the bottom of my heart.  I admire Tim Miller and TES enormously, and you helped them so much.  Thank you.

TY AZLady...blush...but it was a group effort...we were all so frustrated last night about how are going to feed them the next day...I decided to pull out the big guns...and go for the gold...no more calling Wendy's and all the franshises trying to just take a CC# for our orders for lunch...and no they wouldn't...so I decided to call the Sysco...who supplies them all instead...when I get mad...I get very very mad!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: September 05, 2008, 12:42:51 AM »

Padilla is working with the LE...he was treated like scum by the Anthony Family...I told him how sorry I was they treated him this way...he said he's used to people like *this* in his line of work...today is the first time he didn't sound so down when I called to tell him about Sysco stepping up to the plate for Caylee...he even wanted an email with all the details...he gonna make the Anthony's pay for what they did...that last part is MOO...Des

I agree, Des.  Leonard is an original.  I didn't trust him at first, but I don't think he had any ulterior motives other than the publicity the whole thing produced.  And, that was not ulterior, but right up front.  I'm glad he's stepping up and working for Caylee's best interests.  I think much more of him for that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 05, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »

May God help us when we do not consider such unions outrageous and unusual.

Not to mention, they are highly illegal.  Someone shoulda told George...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: September 05, 2008, 12:45:14 AM »

This is a sick thought.....but didn't Casey state that George had been having an affair with someone for a few years. What if "G" was the biological father? Sexual abuse would definitely explain her behavior of seeking approval from men.

Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 05, 2008, 12:45:56 AM »

What is going on with Tony and Clint?  These are the two men who had daily contact with Casey and Caylee both through the first two weeks of June.  Tony insists he hasn't seen Caylee since the 2nd of June, but Clint (his roommate) says Casey and Caylee were there at the apartment almost daily until the 13th of June.  Clint says he entertained Caylee while Toney and Casey were doing their business elsewhere in the apartment.  So who is lying?  Tony or Clint?  And why?  (Not to mention, who leaves their two year old in the company of a man they met two weeks ago in order to ((edit)) another man she met two weeks ago???)  Something is wrong with the timeline here.  Roommates who declare they last saw Caylee with dates that are two weeks apart.  What do these two men know and why do they have different stories?

I am going to bed so Good Night SM!  It is JMO but there are at least three new signons on here that are NOT individuals interested in locating Caylee but are people trying to crash course on trashing this site and on locating and/or changing public opinion on GA, CIA and or CAA.  I have reported this to an Administrator.

Glow worm, that's not unusual considering this case.  I've patrolled SM late at night for many years and seen some real doozies.  Not much get past our Klaas!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: September 05, 2008, 12:48:02 AM »

What did "SYSCO" do? They are a HUGE national company (they are the largest food distributor to the Foodservice industry in the country.) They are headquartered in Houston, TX (where TES is based). I would think they know of TES' great work!!!

Wreck...Sysco spread their wings for Caylee...I spent all day today calling every VP of every Dept...of Sysco...begging and pleading for help with feeding the volunteer searchers...letting them know we had pretty much depleted our own pockets to Keep TES and the searcher fed for lunches...and were getting nowhere with all the food chains we've been calling....they had a big in house meeting...and promised to call me back in the afternoon with an answer...my phone rang this afternoon...it was Hank Varnell  CEO of Sysco...he told my while I was crying my head off that Sysco would be arriving tomorrow morning with a huge truck full of food for Tim Miller and TES...with a lot of work with Wonderful Monkeys from the donation thread...we got Sysco in touch with TES...and it's all set...BLESS SYSCO....and all US Monkeys....crying again...Des
Thanks for sharing that Des! I have been in the Foodservice industry for 20+ years. I'm very glad to hear of their help. Varnell is the head of the the SYSCO - Central Florida branch in Orlando. These are good people!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.