April 18, 2024, 01:53:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 361547 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: September 05, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »

I think so too, AZLady.  And I've worked with enough incarcerated pedophiles who had sex with their daughters/step-daughters to no longer be shocked by it.  I've dealt with an unending wave of cases of that.  Including babies being born to such unions.  It's really not that outrageous or unusual.  And the neighbors and friends invariably say, "But they seemed so NORMAL."  Yeah, they do.  And every time I walked into sex offender group, the same thought struck me every time.  ".....but they all seem so NORMAL."  Just a normal group of men.  And it is scary as hell.  Because they are NOT normal, but pass so easily as such.

Ya know, Switchy, that's the problem.  People think they can judge someone else by looking at their outward appearance.  When they say these deviants are "normal" they are judging by their dress, their haircut, their manner of speaking and moving.  Unfortunately, so many people judge others on shallow, external criteria and quickly determine they are "normal."  Casey, Cindy and George are far from normal.  Maybe it's just me, but I make judgements about the people I see based on what they say, the work they do, the way they relate to their family and friends over the long term.  I observe and interact with someone for some time before I come to a conclusion the person is an upstanding individual or not "normal."  If people really considered everything that we know about George and Casey, and honestly evaluated the information, they could not consider either one "normal."

I agree, AZLady.  The Anthony family is distinctly abnormal on many fronts.   And has been for a very, very long time.  The problem is that most people form opinions based on very narrow interactions with the family rather than the larger, long-term picture at hand.  The writing is all over the wall if you look at the longterm evolution of this family.  Cindy is trying to hide behind short-term answers, but the truth is much further back.  No wonder she does not want to go there.  The past tells the whole story about what led to the now.  Casey did not murder her child out of the blue.  There is long family history behind it.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: September 05, 2008, 12:50:03 AM »

During the chat session with TP, the following question was asked and answered:

<Nashville> Do you think Casey has secretly confessed to Lee, Mom, or Dad?     

<Tony> LP says to Lee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 05, 2008, 12:50:06 AM »

What is going on with Tony and Clint?  These are the two men who had daily contact with Casey and Caylee both through the first two weeks of June.  Tony insists he hasn't seen Caylee since the 2nd of June, but Clint (his roommate) says Casey and Caylee were there at the apartment almost daily until the 13th of June.  Clint says he entertained Caylee while Toney and Casey were doing their business elsewhere in the apartment.  So who is lying?  Tony or Clint?  And why?  (Not to mention, who leaves their two year old in the company of a man they met two weeks ago in order to ((edit)) another man she met two weeks ago???)  Something is wrong with the timeline here.  Roommates who declare they last saw Caylee with dates that are two weeks apart.  What do these two men know and why do they have different stories?

I am going to bed so Good Night SM!  It is JMO but there are at least three new signons on here that are NOT individuals interested in locating Caylee but are people trying to crash course on trashing this site and on locating and/or changing public opinion on GA, CIA and or CAA.  I have reported this to an Administrator.

Glow worm, that's not unusual considering this case.  I've patrolled SM late at night for many years and seen some real doozies.  Not much get past our Klaas!   

We're all pretty sharp here.  Some people just have a different way of getting their point accross, that doesn't mean there's anything sinister. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: September 05, 2008, 12:50:23 AM »

What did "SYSCO" do? They are a HUGE national company (they are the largest food distributor to the Foodservice industry in the country.) They are headquartered in Houston, TX (where TES is based). I would think they know of TES' great work!!!

Wreck...Sysco spread their wings for Caylee...I spent all day today calling every VP of every Dept...of Sysco...begging and pleading for help with feeding the volunteer searchers...letting them know we had pretty much depleted our own pockets to Keep TES and the searcher fed for lunches...and were getting nowhere with all the food chains we've been calling....they had a big in house meeting...and promised to call me back in the afternoon with an answer...my phone rang this afternoon...it was Hank Varnell  CEO of Sysco...he told my while I was crying my head off that Sysco would be arriving tomorrow morning with a huge truck full of food for Tim Miller and TES...with a lot of work with Wonderful Monkeys from the donation thread...we got Sysco in touch with TES...and it's all set...BLESS SYSCO....and all US Monkeys....crying again...Des

Des, in all the posting today, I didn't get to thank you for being persistent and using that phone to best advantage.  Thank-you, from the bottom of my heart.  I admire Tim Miller and TES enormously, and you helped them so much.  Thank you.

TY AZLady...blush...but it was a group effort...we were all so frustrated last night about how are going to feed them the next day...I decided to pull out the big guns...and go for the gold...no more calling Wendy's and all the franshises trying to just take a CC# for our orders for lunch...and no they wouldn't...so I decided to call the Sysco...who supplies them all instead...when I get mad...I get very very mad!

Des, if you need me to make some contacts thru email or lookup businesses, I will be more than happy to do so.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: September 05, 2008, 12:50:47 AM »

Has anyone checked with chic fil a.  They are a christian business and have always donated lots to the high school.  I know there are bunch of them in Florida.  Also schlotzskys is a christian business.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: September 05, 2008, 12:50:57 AM »

This is a sick thought.....but didn't Casey state that George had been having an affair with someone for a few years. What if "G" was the biological father? Sexual abuse would definitely explain her behavior of seeking approval from men.

I don't recall that statement, but it wouldn't surprise me.  The divorce filing in 2005 when Caylee was born, the family dynamics, Casey's myspace comments are all contributing details, too.  LE knows.  I trust they are investigating.  If they uncover a crime while investigating a different crime, they will file charges.  No doubt about it.  I'll wait and see.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #826 on: September 05, 2008, 12:50:59 AM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

TIA...Destiny

Done! I emailed both addresses.

Thank you so much for all your hard work Destiny!

Have a Pepsi and Sysco Day!

Pink Angel...i *will* have a Pepsi and Sysco Day...LOL...Des...you just never know where you can find Angels Wink
[/quot

Do you know what they are sending?  I am trying to get some paper products...cups,
napkins, tissues, etc..  My supplier is currently on vacation but he will be next wednesday.

They asked if we had paper products...I told them we need everything...they said...done...they called me back and asked about pudding cups...and other stuff...Hank said they are sending *good* stuff...lot's of fresh fruit too....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: September 05, 2008, 12:52:15 AM »

We're all pretty sharp here.  Some people just have a different way of getting their point accross, that doesn't mean there's anything sinister. 

So true, so true.  And, Klaas has reminded me of this on more than one occasion! 

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: September 05, 2008, 12:52:20 AM »

<Tony> LP says to Lee!

So Leonard Padilla thinks that Casey has confessed to Lee...interresting.  I find it hard to believe that Casey would tell anyone the entire truth.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:56 AM »

I agree, AZLady.  The Anthony family is distinctly abnormal on many fronts.   And has been for a very, very long time.  The problem is that most people form opinions based on very narrow interactions with the family rather than the larger, long-term picture at hand.  The writing is all over the wall if you look at the longterm evolution of this family.  Cindy is trying to hide behind short-term answers, but the truth is much further back.  No wonder she does not want to go there.  The past tells the whole story about what led to the now.  Casey did not murder her child out of the blue.  There is long family history behind it.

Yes.  They seem to have some deep rooted problems.  That's for sure.  Patterns.  I always like to look at the long-term patterns.  They are very telling.  That's where the research becomes important. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: September 05, 2008, 12:57:53 AM »

Please send email Thanking SYSCO for stepping up to the plate to help...TIA...Destiny

CEO SYSCO Hank Varnell  email addy:

varnell.hank@cfl.sysco.com

Exsecutive VP assistant Cindy Hunt email addy:

hunt.cindy@cfl.sysco.com

PLEASE send email to both....especially Hank Varnell
CEO of Sysco...he had to make the decision to make this happen.

TIA...Destiny

Done! I emailed both addresses.

Thank you so much for all your hard work Destiny!

Have a Pepsi and Sysco Day!

Pink Angel...i *will* have a Pepsi and Sysco Day...LOL...Des...you just never know where you can find Angels Wink
[/quot

Do you know what they are sending?  I am trying to get some paper products...cups,
napkins, tissues, etc..  My supplier is currently on vacation but he will be next wednesday.

They asked if we had paper products...I told them we need everything...they said...done...they called me back and asked about pudding cups...and other stuff...Hank said they are sending *good* stuff...lot's of fresh fruit too....Des

Thats great...good job

If you want any help, I am available!!  I know sysco very well as my husband and I are in the food service industry too.  I just joined last night and so impressed with you my new monkey pals that I just want 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 05, 2008, 12:58:30 AM »

<Tony> LP says to Lee!

So Leonard Padilla thinks that Casey has confessed to Lee...interresting.  I find it hard to believe that Casey would tell anyone the entire truth.

I don't think she would tell anyone all of the truth, either.  She doesn't trust any one person with all of her secrets.  Probably rightly so.  Lee may know a more detailed version of her truth, but not all of it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: September 05, 2008, 12:58:41 AM »

Protestors Gather At Anthony Home

POSTED: 11:49 pm EDT September 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:07 am EDT September 5, 2008

Orange County, Fla. -- Soon after we reported Casey was going to get out of jail supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony family home. Neighbors are now concerned once Casey Anthony comes back to her parents’ home on Hopespring Drive, everyone's safety will be at risk.

Casey Anthony supporters said, “You people cannot convict her before she’s had a trial.”

Protestors said, “she will be proven guilty in the end.”

Even neighbors, who are tired of the circus in their community, got involved. They don’t want to see the kind of demonstration that broke out last Friday, the same day Casey Anthony was returned to jail on theft charges.

One neighbor said she’s really upset at Casey’s latest chance at freedom. She said the missing toddler’s mother belongs in jail.

The Anthony family now has No Trespassing signs and caution tape set up in their yard.

But neighbor, Joyce Dickens, said there’s no amount of signs and tape that can stop what is expected to come.

You might remember, when Casey was out of jail last time, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla provided security at the Anthony home. His team is now gone and there’s no word on any security measures in place for Casey’s next return from jail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17397003/detail.html
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 01:00:51 AM by klaasend » Logged
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 05, 2008, 12:58:45 AM »

<Tony> LP says to Lee!

That might be why Lee is so quiet these days.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: September 05, 2008, 12:58:48 AM »

What did "SYSCO" do? They are a HUGE national company (they are the largest food distributor to the Foodservice industry in the country.) They are headquartered in Houston, TX (where TES is based). I would think they know of TES' great work!!!

Wreck...Sysco spread their wings for Caylee...I spent all day today calling every VP of every Dept...of Sysco...begging and pleading for help with feeding the volunteer searchers...letting them know we had pretty much depleted our own pockets to Keep TES and the searcher fed for lunches...and were getting nowhere with all the food chains we've been calling....they had a big in house meeting...and promised to call me back in the afternoon with an answer...my phone rang this afternoon...it was Hank Varnell  CEO of Sysco...he told my while I was crying my head off that Sysco would be arriving tomorrow morning with a huge truck full of food for Tim Miller and TES...with a lot of work with Wonderful Monkeys from the donation thread...we got Sysco in touch with TES...and it's all set...BLESS SYSCO....and all US Monkeys....crying again...Des

Des, in all the posting today, I didn't get to thank you for being persistent and using that phone to best advantage.  Thank-you, from the bottom of my heart.  I admire Tim Miller and TES enormously, and you helped them so much.  Thank you.

TY AZLady...blush...but it was a group effort...we were all so frustrated last night about how are going to feed them the next day...I decided to pull out the big guns...and go for the gold...no more calling Wendy's and all the franshises trying to just take a CC# for our orders for lunch...and no they wouldn't...so I decided to call the Sysco...who supplies them all instead...when I get mad...I get very very mad!

Des, if you need me to make some contacts thru email or lookup businesses, I will be more than happy to do so.

TY Mammy...what a fine fine Monkey You are Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: September 05, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »

Klaas, do you know much about this Mark NeJame?  I should probably do some digging on him.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: September 05, 2008, 01:00:42 AM »

<Tony> LP says to Lee!

I don't think she would tell anyone all of the truth, either.  She doesn't trust any one person with all of her secrets.  Probably rightly so.  Lee may know a more detailed version of her truth, but not all of it.

I wonder if Lee got an attorney too.  He seems to be keeping a very low profile lately.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: September 05, 2008, 01:01:39 AM »

Klaas, do you know much about this Mark NeJame?  I should probably do some digging on him.

He's creepy looking

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 01:03:45 AM by klaasend » Logged
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 05, 2008, 01:02:08 AM »

Thanks for sharing that Des! I have been in the Foodservice industry for 20+ years. I'm very glad to hear of their help. Varnell is the head of the the SYSCO - Central Florida branch in Orlando. These are good people!

Yes Wreck..they are very good people...I use Sysco for my Business here in Ga.  I asked my ppl to refer me to the Sysco closest to Orlando....tha's how I got them Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 05, 2008, 01:02:37 AM »

Protestors Gather At Anthony Home

POSTED: 11:49 pm EDT September 4, 2008
UPDATED: 12:07 am EDT September 5, 2008

Orange County, Fla. -- Soon after we reported Casey was going to get out of jail supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony family home. Neighbors are now concerned once Casey Anthony comes back to her parents’ home on Hopespring Drive, everyone's safety will be at risk.

Casey Anthony supporters said, “You people cannot convict her before she’s had a trial.”

Protestors said, “she will be proven guilty in the end.”

Even neighbors, who are tired of the circus in their community, got involved. They don’t want to see the kind of demonstration that broke out last Friday, the same day Casey Anthony was returned to jail on theft charges.

One neighbor said she’s really upset at Casey’s latest chance at freedom. She said the missing toddler’s mother belongs in jail.

The Anthony family now has No Trespassing signs and caution tape set up in their yard.

But neighbor, Joyce Dickens, said there’s no amount of signs and tape that can stop what is expected to come.

You might remember, when Casey was out of jail last time, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla provided security at the Anthony home. His team is now gone and there’s no word on any security measures in place for Casey’s next return from jail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17397003/detail.html

Thanks Lynn - I changed the color for you so we could see it.  Pink is just too hard to read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.