April 26, 2024, 08:38:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362108 times)
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #920 on: September 05, 2008, 03:11:24 AM »

The 1st pic gives me chills!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 05, 2008, 03:12:25 AM »

Have you read the 400 pages of documents released by LE?  There are dozens of reasons there.  She left her child with someone she cannot identify and has no record of phone calls with.  She did not report her child missing for a month.  She had no job or source of income to support her child.  She went out partying while her child was missing, by her own admission.  Do I need to continue?  because I can...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 05, 2008, 03:13:04 AM »

Man that' so sad Casey and Caylee just look so normal, Casey looks like she is watching over Caylee making sure nothing happens to her..So sad I wonder what really happen and if we will ever find out the truth
Absolutely!  We know there was a dead body in the trunk of the car and the DNA identified it as Caylee's.  That's pointing at the truth with huge neon letters.

truth as in why... If she killed Caylee why, She look like a loving mother in all her pics, I have seen Messages to friends on myspace her saying that atleast her kid loved her, not one person has said she was a bad mother, So what happen what made her snap that one day if she did kill her..
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: September 05, 2008, 03:15:16 AM »

Have you read the 400 pages of documents released by LE?  There are dozens of reasons there.  She left her child with someone she cannot identify and has no record of phone calls with.  She did not report her child missing for a month.  She had no job or source of income to support her child.  She went out partying while her child was missing, by her own admission.  Do I need to continue?  because I can...
[/quote

Yes, I read and have followed the case from the beginning!!  But we were talking about those pictures.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: September 05, 2008, 03:16:52 AM »

Man that' so sad Casey and Caylee just look so normal, Casey looks like she is watching over Caylee making sure nothing happens to her..So sad I wonder what really happen and if we will ever find out the truth
Absolutely!  We know there was a dead body in the trunk of the car and the DNA identified it as Caylee's.  That's pointing at the truth with huge neon letters.

truth as in why... If she killed Caylee why, She look like a loving mother in all her pics, I have seen Messages to friends on myspace her saying that atleast her kid loved her, not one person has said she was a bad mother, So what happen what made her snap that one day if she did kill her..

If she loved her child, why will she not tell authorities what happened that day?  A mother who loved her child would be grieving and express sorrow.  If she seems so loving, then how can she walk away from her child with no emotion and not tell people what happened?  How can she party while her child is missing?  These are the actions of an emotionally disturbed woman.  If she was a loving mother, as you would like to see in these pics, she would be telling police every single detail and helping them find her.  Did you see Beth Holloway when she searched for Natalee?  Compare her to Casey.  I think you can see the difference.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 05, 2008, 03:19:41 AM »

Ya no I stop posting here because I was getting slammed for saying Caylee is alive... I read the 400 pages and out of them 400 pages not one person said that she was a bad mom, not one person said she did drugs other then smoke weed..except the one guy who said it was possible for her to do other drugs but hasn't been around her in a while.. yes she lied but she has known the same people all her life but they all said she was not capable of murder.and was a good mom..I can't judge her and her actions..LE has not come out with a definitive answer if it was Caylee or not they say it is possible that it is the body of Caylee...but there was a dead body in the trunk... 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: September 05, 2008, 03:21:14 AM »

If she loved her child, why will she not tell authorities what happened that day?  A mother who loved her child would be grieving and express sorrow.  If she seems so loving, then how can she walk away from her child with no emotion and not tell people what happened?  How can she party while her child is missing?  These are the actions of an emotionally disturbed woman.  If she was a loving mother, as you would like to see in these pics, she would be telling police every single detail and helping them find her.  Did you see Beth Holloway when she searched for Natalee?  Compare her to Casey.  I think you can see the difference.

I think she is trying to save herself.  Nobody said she doesn't love herself more.  She is just very messed up person.  But she did appear to all to be a loving mother...at one time.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 05, 2008, 03:21:20 AM »

[/quote

Yes, I read and have followed the case from the beginning!!  But we were talking about those pictures.

A picture is a two dimensional graphic representation of the view in the camera's lens at that point in time.  It merely shows what the lens sees.  I could show you thousands of pictures of people.  You could attribute whatever emotions or feelings you felt to those pictures.  However, your feelings about the pictures and the subjects in them have no bearing on the actual people in the pictures or their own feelings.  These are two different things.  You cannot attribute your own emotions and feelings to those of people you see in pictures and expect that to be an accurate representation of what the people in the pictures feel.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: September 05, 2008, 03:23:02 AM »

[/quote

A picture is a two dimensional graphic representation of the view in the camera's lens at that point in time.  It merely shows what the lens sees.  I could show you thousands of pictures of people.  You could attribute whatever emotions or feelings you felt to those pictures.  However, your feelings about the pictures and the subjects in them have no bearing on the actual people in the pictures or their own feelings.  These are two different things.  You cannot attribute your own emotions and feelings to those of people you see in pictures and expect that to be an accurate
representation of what the people in the pictures feel.

LOL Ok you are taking it a little far now
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #929 on: September 05, 2008, 03:24:24 AM »

Just wanted to add some pics you might not of seen:

thanks for posting..can you tell us where they were taken...esp the first one??

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 05, 2008, 03:26:53 AM »

I can't tell you what is going on in her mind?? and I don't think anyone else can either..All I was saying that she looks like she was a caring mother, watching over Caylee as she played, these aren't staged photos these were random pics of a mother and her child it does not even look like she knew she was being photographed..
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: September 05, 2008, 03:27:00 AM »

[/quote

A picture is a two dimensional graphic representation of the view in the camera's lens at that point in time.  It merely shows what the lens sees.  I could show you thousands of pictures of people.  You could attribute whatever emotions or feelings you felt to those pictures.  However, your feelings about the pictures and the subjects in them have no bearing on the actual people in the pictures or their own feelings.  These are two different things.  You cannot attribute your own emotions and feelings to those of people you see in pictures and expect that to be an accurate representation of what the people in the pictures feel.

Hey, what is going on.  I did not type the second paragraph.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 05, 2008, 03:28:35 AM »

Ya no I stop posting here because I was getting slammed for saying Caylee is alive... I read the 400 pages and out of them 400 pages not one person said that she was a bad mom, not one person said she did drugs other then smoke weed..except the one guy who said it was possible for her to do other drugs but hasn't been around her in a while.. yes she lied but she has known the same people all her life but they all said she was not capable of murder.and was a good mom..I can't judge her and her actions..LE has not come out with a definitive answer if it was Caylee or not they say it is possible that it is the body of Caylee...but there was a dead body in the trunk... 

Yes, there was decomposition in the trunk.  The hair DNA showed it was either Casey or Caylee.  Casey is alive; Caylee is not.  What loving mother does not report her child missing or call 911 immediately?  What loving mother parties while her child is missing?  A loving mother protects her child and supports her child.  Casey did neither.  Don't look at random still photos for the truth.  Look at the actions of the people involved.  If you want to see how a loving parent behaves when a child is missing, look at Beth Holloway or Tim Miller.  Then look at Casey's actions and behaviors.  This says it all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: September 05, 2008, 03:29:15 AM »

So, these pictures were taken way before Casey started hanging with the new crowd of friends. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: September 05, 2008, 03:31:27 AM »

Hey Kristen..........nobody should slam your opinion!!!  You should be able to say what you want.  I have noticed some monkeys - who are making this site a little too tense.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: September 05, 2008, 03:32:13 AM »

I could show you dozens of photos of parents with their children set in idyllic settings.  The children are playing and the parents look happy.  But, it would be a big mistake to draw conclusions about the people in the photos from just a still snapshot.  If you really want to know the relationship between two people, look at the pattern of behavior and interaction.  that tells far more than a photo.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: September 05, 2008, 03:32:30 AM »

I can't tell you what is going on in her mind?? and I don't think anyone else can either..All I was saying that she looks like she was a caring mother, watching over Caylee as she played, these aren't staged photos these were random pics of a mother and her child it does not even look like she knew she was being photographed..

I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 05, 2008, 03:33:42 AM »

Hey Kristen..........nobody should slam your opinion!!!  You should be able to say what you want.  I have noticed some monkeys - who are making this site a little too tense.

Of course Kristen can say what she wants.  I haven't seen anyone slam her opinion.  I will defend her right to her own opinion. 

I also have an opinion.  Do I have the right to express it?  I thought so.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: September 05, 2008, 03:34:04 AM »

I looked up Lauren's account (she hosted the get together) and it states Orlando.

[/quote]

thanks for posting..can you tell us where they were taken...esp the first one??
[/quote]
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: September 05, 2008, 03:35:15 AM »

So, these pictures were taken way before Casey started hanging with the new crowd of friends. 

Forget I said that, it did not come out the way I meant.  Sorry, eyes are burning and you monkeys are scaring me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.