April 27, 2024, 07:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362127 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #540 on: September 04, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

New Monkey Here!

I've been lurking for a while and decided I'd post.  Just wanted to give a high five to all of you monkeys who have helped in the efforts to find justice for little Caylee.  It's been interesting "hanging out" around here and I hope I can add to the "monkey business" soon.

Hiya out - good to meet you!

Welcome!  I would give you a banana but between KnayKnay and I...well we ate them all with M&M's....

Yes and they were (wait for it) truly Cynful!!!!!!!!! Ha got to use it in a sentence!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: September 04, 2008, 10:15:23 PM »

Police sketch of Zanny:

too funny!

Hey class can I send this to Yuri? Can I Can I huh? purty please???

Sure, LOL
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: September 04, 2008, 10:15:55 PM »

Wasn't it discussed some time ago that bouncing Casey in and out of jail is very stressful on her?  Someone posed the idea that LE may actually be quite content to let her bail out for a few days, see what it's like in her home, and then yank her back in for a while.  This in and out movement could push Casey to the brink.  I certainly hope so.  I don't have any hope that she will talk--she won't--but I do want her to experience a few more days outside of jail before she is locked up for the rest of her life.  It helps her to fully realize what she missing.  This is a chess game, and now the next move is LE's.  I'm waiting to see what they will do.  Will it be charges brought against George?  Maybe new charges against Casey?  Or another leak of information to let everyone squirm a bit. 

It would be hilarious if Cindy AND George were arrested, then who would be home with Casey?  Would she just have to go back to jail?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #543 on: September 04, 2008, 10:16:38 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

New Monkey Here!

I've been lurking for a while and decided I'd post.  Just wanted to give a high five to all of you monkeys who have helped in the efforts to find justice for little Caylee.  It's been interesting "hanging out" around here and I hope I can add to the "monkey business" soon.

Hiya out - good to meet you!

Welcome!  I would give you a banana but between KnayKnay and I...well we ate them all with M&M's....

Yes and they were (wait for it) truly Cynful!!!!!!!!! Ha got to use it in a sentence!

Bravo!  Very well done! 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 04, 2008, 10:17:39 PM »

OMG ... I pray that my lap top never gets stolen .... someone would surely turn me into LE for all these Chloroform searches!!!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #545 on: September 04, 2008, 10:17:47 PM »

Wasn't it discussed some time ago that bouncing Casey in and out of jail is very stressful on her?  Someone posed the idea that LE may actually be quite content to let her bail out for a few days, see what it's like in her home, and then yank her back in for a while.  This in and out movement could push Casey to the brink.  I certainly hope so.  I don't have any hope that she will talk--she won't--but I do want her to experience a few more days outside of jail before she is locked up for the rest of her life.  It helps her to fully realize what she missing.  This is a chess game, and now the next move is LE's.  I'm waiting to see what they will do.  Will it be charges brought against George?  Maybe new charges against Casey?  Or another leak of information to let everyone squirm a bit. 

It would be hilarious if Cindy AND George were arrested, then who would be home with Casey?  Would she just have to go back to jail?

No they'd bring zanny in the babysit!!!!!!!!!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: September 04, 2008, 10:17:51 PM »

Dana
Do you think they will charge Casey with murder?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #547 on: September 04, 2008, 10:18:27 PM »

Very good question...Lee would have to step in and take over the homesite and Casey-watch.

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: September 04, 2008, 10:18:39 PM »

CALL GEORGE AND TELL HIM TO GET THE HELL OUT HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS D@MN YELLOW TAPE!....AND BRING MY HAMMER!

OMG....you guys crack me up!!!!

I thought it was going to say....Oh, what a tangled web we weave......

i was hoping that was spiderman making a capture

"Dad! Dad! Stop watching the d@mn cooking show and help me reel her back in."  -Lee Anthony
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #549 on: September 04, 2008, 10:19:43 PM »

No they'd bring zanny in the babysit!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to say: No they'd bring Zanny the Nanny in to babysit!!!!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: September 04, 2008, 10:20:07 PM »

Dana

if the evidence keeps mounting yes,
NG reported tonight it was actually Casey's lawyer that offered the immunity deal, that says alot unless i misunderstood
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: September 04, 2008, 10:20:10 PM »

OMG ... I pray that my lap top never gets stolen .... someone would surely turn me into LE for all these Chloroform searches!!!

I did the same thing and then I thought that someone can trace my searches on the net... not good.   I even searched for keywords death chloroform.  Man, wouldn't I look suspicious.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: September 04, 2008, 10:20:37 PM »

No kidding, I was thinking that as well.   

I have done a lot of forensic searches.  I am just one of those people that "have to understand" everything.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #553 on: September 04, 2008, 10:20:42 PM »

Dana

NG reported tonight it was actually Casey's lawyer that offered the immunity deal, that says alot unless i misunderstood

No you are correct I've seen the document (fax)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 04, 2008, 10:20:45 PM »

Here is an important question for all my Monkey Friends - is anyone (LE or otherwise) watching George during his day trips???

I have asked the same question - also is anyone watching Lee?

I believe the body has been moved again, -the best way to hide a body is to put it somewhere the sheriff's department has already searched.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: September 04, 2008, 10:21:14 PM »

Are these bondsmen going to babysit Casey too?  I am thinking they won't, but that is going to be fun watching them if they do. Is it customary for bai bond companies to babysit their clients?
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: September 04, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: September 04, 2008, 10:22:01 PM »

Dana

Do you think Casey has told her attorney what really happened?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: September 04, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »

I did the same thing and then I thought that someone can trace my searches on the net... not good.   I even searched for keywords death chloroform.  Man, wouldn't I look suspicious.

Hang around here long enough and you won't believe what will end up on your hard drive.   
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: September 04, 2008, 10:23:03 PM »

Dana

No you are correct I've seen the document (fax)

so Jose has been fibbing about that
hmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.