April 27, 2024, 04:21:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362186 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #580 on: September 04, 2008, 10:30:04 PM »

I found the original immunity fax!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: September 04, 2008, 10:30:21 PM »

I keep seeing RU mentioned.....whats RU?  Sorry im new!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 04, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »

Any truth to the rumor that the new "publicist" for the Anthony family is one Julia Renfro??? Will RU pledge their undying allegiance to the Anthony clan??

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #583 on: September 04, 2008, 10:30:39 PM »

OOpsie I attached it but it only shows at the bottom of my post. :s

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: September 04, 2008, 10:30:47 PM »

Dana
Really?  So Baez is the one person that Casey told the truth to.  If he knows where the body is can he withhold that information?  If he knew where Caylee was alive he would have told already because the would help Casey, right?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: September 04, 2008, 10:32:27 PM »

Dana
Really?  So Baez is the one person that Casey told the truth to.  If he knows where the body is can he withhold that information?  If he knew where Caylee was alive he would have told already because the would help Casey, right?

thats a tough one, he would claim privelage but he may encourage his client to do the right thing
ie: the immunity deal
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: September 04, 2008, 10:33:04 PM »

It is a website called Refugees Unleashed...became irrelevant during the Natalee Holloway case.  A lot of us are veterans here from that case. Don't go there...it's dangerous.  As Caps would regnad enoz which for the newbies is Danger Zone spelled backwards.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: September 04, 2008, 10:33:06 PM »

Any truth to the rumor that the new "publicist" for the Anthony family is one Julia Renfro??? Will RU pledge their undying allegiance to the Anthony clan??

Well mama does live in Florida 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 04, 2008, 10:33:56 PM »

She'll never tell what she knows.  I'm convinced of that.  She's not only protecting herself, but also her father.  Very, very conflicted relationship there.

I believe this is the truth. There is a LOT more to this than has been told, but it will all come out. They just think they have everyone fooled.

I believe the reason she will not give up where to find the body is it will show the child was not accidentally killed but deliberately.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 04, 2008, 10:33:59 PM »

It is a website called Refugees Unleashed...became irrelevant during the Natalee Holloway case.  A lot of us are veterans here from that case. Don't go there...it's dangerous.  As Caps would regnad enoz which for the newbies is Danger Zone spelled backwards.

Thanks!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: September 04, 2008, 10:34:57 PM »

Hi.  I'm new.  Please don't eat me. 

Does anyone else wonder if this "anonymous" donor for the latest bail is none other than Jose Baez himself missing his daily 6 hour trysts with Casey Anthony?  I've NEVER seen an attorney so attentive or so interested in fighting to have his client out on bond.  Nor have I seen an attorney spend so much money (billable hours, investigators, court costs, loss of billable hours from other clients, etc) in representing a client.  It appears to me that this man, Jose Baez, is very emotionally and personally invested in his young, female client.

Honestly, if I were his wife I'd be asking him why he's spending tens of thousands of dollars on this girl and why he's so invested in securing personal and private contact with her.  And why he's spending so much time at her home late into the night.  Something is not right here with Baez and Casey Anthony.

Again, please don't eat me.

Hi Switchy and Welcome

Prayers for Caylee
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: September 04, 2008, 10:34:58 PM »

Does anyone else wonder if this "anonymous" donor for the latest bail is none other than Jose Baez himself missing his daily 6 hour trysts with Casey Anthony?  I've NEVER seen an attorney so attentive or so interested in fighting to have his client out on bond.  Nor have I seen an attorney spend so much money (billable hours, investigators, court costs, loss of billable hours from other clients, etc) in representing a client.  It appears to me that this man, Jose Baez, is very emotionally and personally invested in his young, female client.

Honestly, if I were his wife I'd be asking him why he's spending tens of thousands of dollars on this girl and why he's so invested in securing personal and private contact with her.  And why he's spending so much time at her home late into the night.  Something is not right here with Baez and Casey Anthony.

No one here will eat you...unless you are an M&M or a banana....very good post!

I totally agree with you!!

No one is going to eat you here.

I have always wondered how she was paying her fee.  Trust me, Jose is on an ego trip.  God only know what kind of BS is transpiring between those two pyronas.  He is riding this train til it pulls into the station, regardless of his qualifications to a case of this magnitude.

OK, I am gonna stop now...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: September 04, 2008, 10:35:23 PM »

Dana

thats a tough one, he would claim privelage but he may encourage his client to do the right thing

I don't think I like that idea.  How can anyone not want to bring her home for proper burial?  I just don't think I could do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 04, 2008, 10:35:38 PM »

I found the original immunity fax!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: September 04, 2008, 10:35:55 PM »

The Angie yall keep talking 'bout..is it angie911? if so, how is she, and where is she??

"God dont like ugly"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 04, 2008, 10:36:33 PM »

Dana

I don't think I like that idea.  How can anyone not want to bring her home for proper burial?  I just don't think I could do that.

thats why i could not be a criminal lawyer
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: September 04, 2008, 10:37:06 PM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?

I saw people on another website not so much "harrassing" her, but pointing out she was violating federal interstate FCC laws against secretly recording telecommunications interstate.  They did have a point.  She left herself wide open to FCC charges by recording interstate electronic communications.  She removed them from her site when she became aware she was violating federal statutes.  I honestly think she didn't know she was breaking federal law by recording and posting interstate electronic communications.  She was in compliance with state law (TN), but in violation of federal law.  It really wasn't harrassment.  It was concern.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #597 on: September 04, 2008, 10:37:12 PM »

No one here will eat you...unless you are an M&M or a banana....very good post!

I totally agree with you!!

No one is going to eat you here.

I have always wondered how she was paying her fee.  Trust me, Jose is on an ego trip.  God only know what kind of BS is transpiring between those two pyronas.  He is riding this train til it pulls into the station, regardless of his qualifications to a case of this magnitude.

OK, I am gonna stop now...

Oh we know how she is paying the fees...its called "Shining Knobbs"..its a technique used by many slores

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 04, 2008, 10:37:15 PM »

Dana
Do you think they will charge Casey with murder?

if the evidence keeps mounting yes,
NG reported tonight it was actually Casey's lawyer that offered the immunity deal, that says alot unless i misunderstood

No you are correct I've seen the document (fax)

so Jose has been fibbing about that
hmm

Here you go Dana. 4th paragraph

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: September 04, 2008, 10:37:36 PM »

Welcome Switchy - I agree with you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.