April 30, 2024, 01:01:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a different theory which has not been disussed  (Read 6285 times)
victoriajvent
Scared Monkey

« on: September 04, 2008, 07:47:28 PM »

This thought has been bugging me ever since the Nancy Grace interview the other night, when she had both Cindy, Tim, and Leonard on.  Now, before I say what this new theory that I am thinking of is, I want to say that up until that night (and maybe still, I'm torn here), I didnt think that Cindy had anything at all to do with this.. And as I said, I still dont, but as everyone else says, nothing at all will surprise me anymore with this case!

New theory I am having:
This whole entire time, Cindy has been asking America for help in finding a live child.  We know this.. We understand this..
But... a lot of her comments the other day on NG just bothered me.  She continued to say that Caylee was seen in Dallas and that people in Dallas need to find her because the cops arent doing their job!.  She was soooo adament that someone will find Caylee in Dallas.. Which leads to this theory..They are obviously having financial issues due to Casey.. What if they sent her to Dallas with someone (someone will find her in Dallas), and are setting the police, and whomever else, up for a huge lawsuit, which would include counts of false accusations, defamation of character (to all the Anthony's involved, which is what the media is doing though I hate to side with that one except for what they are doing to Casey), pain, suffering, and whatever charges they could charge the police for "not doing their job".. She continues to say daily that she is alive and the police have attacked casey from day one yada yada...And if this theory (JUST MY OWN THEORY) turns out to be true (DOUBTFUL, BUT LIKELY), then oops, the tables turned on them, because I"m sure they didnt anticipate these other charges brought upon Casey. 

So that's this new theory..I'm sure anyone who watched Nancy Grace the other night would agree that she continued to say these things.  And believe me you, I wish with every inch of my heart, that this "theory" I am having is true, as twisted as it is, because then Caylee would be alive, and well, and probably safe.  I will admit, I still hope that she is..But I'm not in denial like some.

Let me know what you all think about this.. I'm curious as to your thoughts, opinions, and your own personal theories...

**** God Bless Caylee Marie always *****
victoriajvent
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »

Also, one more comment I have to make about that Nancy Grace interview with Cindy..Was it me, or did it seem that Casey gets her lying traits from her mother.. the umms, and long pauses, and ignoring questions.. it was very interesting.. I felt like Nancy was talking to Casey!  Just something to ponder I guess..
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:28:03 PM »

This thought has been bugging me ever since the Nancy Grace interview the other night, when she had both Cindy, Tim, and Leonard on.  Now, before I say what this new theory that I am thinking of is, I want to say that up until that night (and maybe still, I'm torn here), I didnt think that Cindy had anything at all to do with this.. And as I said, I still dont, but as everyone else says, nothing at all will surprise me anymore with this case!

New theory I am having:
This whole entire time, Cindy has been asking America for help in finding a live child.  We know this.. We understand this..
But... a lot of her comments the other day on NG just bothered me.  She continued to say that Caylee was seen in Dallas and that people in Dallas need to find her because the cops arent doing their job!.  She was soooo adament that someone will find Caylee in Dallas.. Which leads to this theory..They are obviously having financial issues due to Casey.. What if they sent her to Dallas with someone (someone will find her in Dallas), and are setting the police, and whomever else, up for a huge lawsuit, which would include counts of false accusations, defamation of character (to all the Anthony's involved, which is what the media is doing though I hate to side with that one except for what they are doing to Casey), pain, suffering, and whatever charges they could charge the police for "not doing their job".. She continues to say daily that she is alive and the police have attacked casey from day one yada yada...And if this theory (JUST MY OWN THEORY) turns out to be true (DOUBTFUL, BUT LIKELY), then oops, the tables turned on them, because I"m sure they didnt anticipate these other charges brought upon Casey. 

So that's this new theory..I'm sure anyone who watched Nancy Grace the other night would agree that she continued to say these things.  And believe me you, I wish with every inch of my heart, that this "theory" I am having is true, as twisted as it is, because then Caylee would be alive, and well, and probably safe.  I will admit, I still hope that she is..But I'm not in denial like some.

Let me know what you all think about this.. I'm curious as to your thoughts, opinions, and your own personal theories...

**** God Bless Caylee Marie always *****

Do you think that maybe George can move the body to Dallas? I believe police is looking at the family
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 08:18:40 AM »

Good theory but it does not explain the odor of decomposition in the car, if you are talking about a LIVE Caylee. If they took a dead body to Dallas... that makes no sense... too much of a chance they could get stopped for some reason and the car searched.
I do wonder if the g/p's are not involved... at least to the point of covering up for Casey and maybe with getting rid of evidence.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
victoriajvent
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:19:30 AM »

I wasnt implying that they took a dead body.. I meant that she is really alive and it's all a set up in hopes of a law suit against the state of FL, police, FBI, and whoever else.. It's just a theory.. LIke I said, I dont even believe it to be true, Cindy was just acting very strange the other night with what she was saying...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.