March 29, 2024, 04:31:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 380487 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1060 on: September 06, 2008, 10:53:55 AM »

caylee anthony

20/20  abc    9/5/2008

--------------------

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGosFlxaPA0

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdaNDGMoNsw

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdDhJgRNkcU

Good Morning All !

Carpe, when I try to run the thire one, it says removed by user...the other two
ran alright

Is there a reason ?

TIA

and thanks for the video, I don't have TV

Hi Sea Searcher,

Sorry, You Tube was having some problems again... I had to remove it

because it would freeze every 5 - 10 seconds.

I reloaded, and it is fine.

Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehRwF5ehz9o

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: September 06, 2008, 10:54:59 AM »

Why does George need a wheel choke from Casey's car if there is one in his car?

again, provide that's what they were after.

things found in a wheel well -

1 jack and lug wrench.
2 tool kid - and George is a real tool.
3 flares.
4 first aid kit.

that's about it.

Help me out here, Rob, cause you know I'm old and feeble-minded. 

You're thinking they have already taken the wheel chock that was in Casey's car and they found a second one in George's car?

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: September 06, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »

ps...MORNING MONKEYS!!!!
Morning Idstlou

The high powered lawyer could be multi purpose ::MonkeyWink::I

I think some suggested that Baez might have negotiated the tv deal.  Baez appeared on that and so did his the other lawyer (forget his name) who said Casey is like a steel magnolia.  BTW I don't think their appearance was helpful to their client!  Just don't like the way they come across.

yea, the steel magnolia made me gag..lol...tarnished one of my favorite movies!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: September 06, 2008, 10:55:09 AM »

Murt is following a group of forensics students and Gale St. John at a park off McCoy rd. and is streaming live if anyone wants to watch.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:22 AM »

Just one question - do we know how many people (approx) showed up this morning for the search???

No, we dont' know

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-090608,0,4836790.story

Investigators remove evidence from George Anthony's car

2:45 a.m. Investigators traveled to the Anthony home and removed evidence from a vehicle owned by Anthony's father, George Anthony. Deputies were seen removing the contents of the spare-wheel well and taking at least one item as evidence

I think it's a safe bet that it's the wheel chock. If it's the one out of the car tha was abandoned and impounded. There is a good chance it has Caylee's DNA on it. And if so, George will know that LE knows that George knows.

Did that make sense?

Yes, I was thinking that or... if it came from the back of Casey's car...

wouldn't it also possibly have a chloroform chemical signature on it too?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:23 AM »

It does not make sense.  Why would evidence be in George Anthony vehicle almost three months following the disappearance of his grandaughter?

However ... the 2:30 AM confiscaton implies something is definitely up or ... it was an attempt to avoid the crowds ... the media.

Janet.

Investigators remove evidence from car belonging to Casey Anthony's father
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Bianca Prieto, Red Huber and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
3:45 AM EDT, September 6, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES

Investigators remove evidence from George Anthony's car

2:45 a.m. Investigators traveled to the Anthony home and removed evidence from a vehicle owned by Anthony's father, George Anthony. Deputies were seen removing the contents of the spare-wheel well and taking at least one item as evidence.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-090608,0,4836790.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:24 AM »

1 jack and lug wrench.
3 flares.
4 first aid kit.

that's about it.

5.  things you want to hide.

Morning Rob - IIRC George claimed it was his wheel choke - maybe he placed it in his vehicle after he finished rotating tires as he claimed he wanted to do, if it really happened.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   I didn't know what a wheel chock was.  I have used bricks when changing a tire.  Why could not George has used one of those pavers to change the tires.  It is like he was making an appointment to change the tires the following weekend and was concerned that Casey's car might not be around with the wheel chock.  I was wondering what was so necessary about the wheel chock.  Anyway, here is a picture is others are interested. (couldn't paste it.) oh well.  I think LE is skeptical of George.  What do you all think?

thanks Klaas

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1068 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:51 AM »

1 jack and lug wrench.
3 flares.
4 first aid kit.

that's about it.

You're thinking they have already taken the wheel chock that was in Casey's car and they found a second one in George's car?

I have no idea. I just know they ain't looking for a good banana bread recipe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1069 on: September 06, 2008, 10:57:34 AM »

[/quote]

Hi Sea Searcher,

Sorry, You Tube was having some problems again... I had to remove it

because it would freeze every 5 - 10 seconds.

I reloaded, and it is fine.

Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehRwF5ehz9o
[/quote]

Thank you Sir....I wish I knew how you do this, but I guess I should just be
happy I figured out how to put a Global Earth pic on here... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: September 06, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »

ps...MORNING MONKEYS!!!!
Morning Idstlou

The high powered lawyer could be multi purpose ::MonkeyWink::I

I think some suggested that Baez might have negotiated the tv deal.  Baez appeared on that and so did his the other lawyer (forget his name) who said Casey is like a steel magnolia.  BTW I don't think their appearance was helpful to their client!  Just don't like the way they come across.

yea, the steel magnolia made me gag..lol...tarnished one of my favorite movies!!!

That guy is the world's biggest DB, he makes my skin crawl! 

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: September 06, 2008, 10:58:18 AM »

1 jack and lug wrench.
3 flares.
4 first aid kit.

that's about it.

I have no idea. I just know they ain't looking for a good banana bread recipe.

If they find a good banana bread recipe I hope they send it to me. Yum!

I Stand With The Girl
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: September 06, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   I didn't know what a wheel chock was.  I have used bricks when changing a tire.  Why could not George has used one of those pavers to change the tires.  It is like he was making an appointment to change the tires the following weekend and was concerned that Casey's car might not be around with the wheel chock.  I was wondering what was so necessary about the wheel chock.  Anyway, here is a picture is others are interested. (couldn't paste it.) oh well.  I think LE is skeptical of George.  What do you all think?

This looks pretty big to be what was in that brown bag.

Could be.  The dimensions on one is: 5"L x 3"W x 2-1/2"H

Here is where I am going with this.  George said that he retrieved the gas cans from trunk of Casey's car on Jun 24 using the excuse that he needed the wheel chock.  George gave great details about seeing Casey that day and including the time she arrived.  Within 10 minutes of that time, Casey posted a message on myspace.  That story about the 24th is strange to me that George talked about it in such detail during the Greta interview.  There is just something about that 24th encounter that seems questionable to me.

Exactly! George couldn't remember the exact day he saw his very own granddaughter

for the last time. Yet he remembers the date of June 16th with Casey and Caylee,

and it was exactly ten minutes til 1 in the afternoon. He can remember the gas cans,

and the news on the Food Channel that he was watching.

Basically what the Anthony's report... doesn't exist in reality.

That day may have never happened, or if it did, not as George says it transpired.

Nothing the family members say can be taken at face value.

Yes, I think LE is meticulously going over the timeline.  George's story about the 24th is important to the timeline, because he states that he did not smell anything in the trunk on the day that he got the wheel chock and gas cans from the trunk.
If Casey's cellphone shows that she was not in the area at that time, there is a discrepancy in the timeline.  I think that want to know whether that wheel chock was in the trunk on the 24th. How they determine that, I don't know.  Look at the shadows on that bag and the dimensions of 5"L x 3"W x 2-1/2"H and 1 pound weight.
There is something wrong with the picture on June 24.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: September 06, 2008, 11:01:57 AM »

I'm not even sure a wheel choke would be in someone's car... more like in the garage with the rest of your tools.

I was over at my friend's father's house the other day to use his standing drill and that sum gum has every tool you can imagine, that's why I went there.

And he drives and Avalon, I doubt that guy has a wheel choke in his trunk or wheel well. I think that kind of item is stored with the other stuff.

This guy is a little older than George, but I can't see driving around with all this extra stuff if you have a garage.

I still believe the whole gas can story is a way to explain his (George's) reason for being in the trunk.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: September 06, 2008, 11:05:31 AM »

I dont think my post went through..LOL 

I was wondering if the cell phone in the female investigators hand could be what they found in the wheel well??

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: September 06, 2008, 11:07:06 AM »

1 jack and lug wrench.
3 flares.
4 first aid kit.

that's about it.

5.  things you want to hide.

Morning Rob - IIRC George claimed it was his wheel choke - maybe he placed it in his vehicle after he finished rotating tires as he claimed he wanted to do, if it really happened.

BINGO!!

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: September 06, 2008, 11:07:19 AM »

oh yeah..i found my post..lol..sorry..

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: September 06, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »

Nikki - it did go through, that's why I took the photo enlarged and lightened it up so we could see better.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: September 06, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »

I'm not even sure a wheel choke would be in someone's car... more like in the garage with the rest of your tools.

I was over at my friend's father's house the other day to use his standing drill and that sum gum has every tool you can imagine, that's why I went there.

And he drives and Avalon, I doubt that guy has a wheel choke in his trunk or wheel well. I think that kind of item is stored with the other stuff.

This guy is a little older than George, but I can't see driving around with all this extra stuff if you have a garage.

I still believe the whole gas can story is a way to explain his (George's) reason for being in the trunk.
I agree - my hubby keeps his in our garage -
So far, I don't see any of George's stories adding up.
So, is it safe to think it wasn't a choke they took as evidence.
What about a weapon?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: September 06, 2008, 11:09:13 AM »

I know..i found it on the last page..sorry Klaas...

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.