April 26, 2024, 06:50:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383069 times)
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: September 06, 2008, 11:41:54 AM »

I don't change tires because it is a dirty disgusting job and I will bribe anyone around to do it for me.  But I can think of two other things that might be a wheel well....  a degreaser and a rag.  The poor people I bribe are always looking for something to wipe their hands on afterward.  And if George does a lot of work on the cars himself, he would probably have those things, right?  So could they have taken something like that to test/confirm whether that could possibly be the source of chloroform? to ward off the defense? And yup, I get the impression they might think Georgie is involved - JMO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1141 on: September 06, 2008, 11:42:46 AM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

Notes*

He's got the extra key, he is leading the way to the car...

She is resisting, yet she is the one that opens up the trunk of the car?

BTW - It was George's extra key that he used to go get the car from the tow yard.

THANKS CARPE! So, I didn't have to embarrass myself, but then, I usually don't pass up an opportunity! 
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: September 06, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »

Compare Lees eyes to Caylee. 
Casey wanted to let her friend adopt her, Cindy said NO WAY and made the decision. 
Mama knows. (is Cindy related to Mama Van Der Sloot?)

The FBI knows and we will find out soon. Caylees hair tells no lies
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: September 06, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

What !!   
I hope the media in Orlando get on top of this..   What is prepackaged?   What about pizza or subs ?   or other stuff provided by food service type places

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: September 06, 2008, 11:45:45 AM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

The thing about the "nanny" drives me nuts.  Normally a nanny is some one that lives with you or comes to your house.  Caylee did not have a nanny.  Why didnt her parents clue up to this?  They knew she was stealing and lying so they had to know she had no money to pay a babysitter must less a "nanny".  Who did the grandparents think was paying for Disney tickets and trips to the beach....Casey?  Yea right!  And she had the nanny for a year and a half and never once did they ask any questions at to who this person was.  That is some serious neglect on the Grandparents part.

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

I know this is an "Anthony" conversation....but this doesn't even make sense to me......George elaborates unnecessarily every question>>>>>>turns into a freakin' story/fable

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: September 06, 2008, 11:45:45 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

Well CRAP!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: September 06, 2008, 11:49:16 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

What !!   
I hope the media in Orlando get on top of this..   What is prepackaged?   What about pizza or subs ?   or other stuff provided by food service type places

OF, they did say pizza was OK if someone was designated to wear gloves and stand there and serve it. The problem is, they expected 1000 searchers. There's no way we can afford that.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: September 06, 2008, 11:49:59 AM »

Klaas, I don't know how the quoted part in #1144  from katntx got in mine.....you can delete if need be. I must be still sleeping...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Marya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: September 06, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »

video from this mornings 2:45 evidence removal

http://www.wftv.com/video/17408124/index.html

Doesn't look like they are wearing gloves to me.  Look at all of the plastic bins they use in the garage.  Could come in handy.  One could simply back their car into the garage and take one to use.

Hmm, to me the man collecting evidence is wearing gloves. Everytime the light hits his hands, it is seems like it reflects differently than skin and his hands look whiter. LE won't be wearing gloves to hold the paper bag, and the video shows that.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: September 06, 2008, 11:51:58 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

Well CRAP!!!!

That's what I said. Kinda.

I can see their point on food safety. If the food is touched, it's contaminated with Lord knows what. My worry is, if people leave to go get something to eat, they probably won't come back. By feeding them on site, they eat, rest up and go back out.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: September 06, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »

Don't quote me, but didn't George ask Casey when she would be home, and she said either later tonight or tomorrow. Can't remember Casey's exact answer that she gave George.
Anyway, my point......why not wait til tomorrow (Wednesday) to get the tool since Casey would be home....

I've never believed his skanky gas can story from the get go...

It was on June 16th when Casey allegedly claimed that she and Cayley would see George the next day because she would be home late that night.   However ... he never saw his grandaughter again.

The gas can visit was on June 24th when Casey had arrived home without Caylee.  At that time George claimed that he wanted that "wedge" from Casey trunk in case she was not home that weekend.

Janet

________

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: No, it's June 15, Father's Day, which was mistaken early on because, you know, I never even thought about what day Father's Day was. I just -- I knew it was a Sunday in June I had taken that video, and I knew that was the last day that I physically saw her, even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning. My husband actually saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th of June ...

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing out of the ordinary?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing out of the ordinary?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it

<snipped>

GEORGE ANTHONY: ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: September 06, 2008, 11:52:31 AM »

Nikki - it did go through, that's why I took the photo enlarged and lightened it up so we could see better.
Klaas thank you! - that's a great enlargement - the shape of the item in the bag looks like it could be a choke.  Woman is holding cell phone - would she be contacting le?

I just talked to hubby about this "choke" issue.  He cannot understand why a "choke" would be in the trunk of a car.  He claims a choke is a device in the fuel system of the engine which allows the gas and air mixture to be controlled either mechanically or electronically to aid in starting a cold engine.

Janet

Janet,
There has been some problem with the spelling.  George was looking for a wheel "chock" used to keep the car from rolling when changing a tire, etc....  You are correct about "choke", it generally regulates the fuel to air mixture in a carburated engine.  It is the wheel chock that people are discussing.  Hope that helps a little.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: September 06, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

What !!   

OF, they did say pizza was OK if someone was designated to wear gloves and stand there and serve it. The problem is, they expected 1000 searchers. There's no way we can afford that.
Thanks Mrskub
Like I said I hope the Orlando media jumps on this and attempt to get a catering company of two to step up to the plate... and help out.   OR at least the searchers know to bring their own food. 

Grrrr

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: September 06, 2008, 11:56:40 AM »

video from this mornings 2:45 evidence removal

http://www.wftv.com/video/17408124/index.html

Doesn't look like they are wearing gloves to me.  Look at all of the plastic bins they use in the garage.  Could come in handy.  One could simply back their car into the garage and take one to use.

Hmm, to me the man collecting evidence is wearing gloves. Everytime the light hits his hands, it is seems like it reflects differently than skin and his hands look whiter. LE won't be wearing gloves to hold the paper bag, and the video shows that.

It's like the "Bin Bonanza" at that house. Bins everywhere....in the garage, Caylee's room, in the back......someone is very anal in that nuthouse.....

unless they have before and after pix, it would be difficult to say one in particular, is missing

Didn't Cindy give LE a blue bin of sorts?  Might not have been the actual bin LE was looking for JMO

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: September 06, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

Well CRAP!!!!
I guess the LE has gotta to what it's gotta' do.  Protection of the volunteers since they are conducting these searches along with TES.
Thank you Sysco for all the prepackaged items you are still providing.  I hope there are no bad feelings over this but I think Mr. Parrnell, V.P. SYSCO,  will understand and I'm sure they will continue to "give back" to the community in the future.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: September 06, 2008, 11:58:40 AM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: September 06, 2008, 11:58:47 AM »

Weighing in.... I think he wanted to look in the car for the gas cans and thought of the wheel cock, not choke
Why does George need a wheel choke from Casey's car if there is one in his car?

again, provide that's what they were after.

things found in a wheel well -

1 jack and lug wrench.
2 tool kid - and George is a real tool.
3 flares.
4 first aid kit.

that's about it.

5.  things you want to hide.

Morning Rob - IIRC George claimed it was his wheel choke - maybe he placed it in his vehicle after he finished rotating tires as he claimed he wanted to do, if it really happened.

BINGO!!

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Also, he was supposedly having this discussion with her on a Tuesday,

yet he talks about the weekend like it happened on a Friday. I do not

believe that ol' furry bastad for one minute.

Don't quote me, but didn't George ask Casey when she would be home, and she said either later tonight or tomorrow. Can't remember Casey's exact answer that she gave George.
Anyway, my point......why not wait til tomorrow (Wednesday) to get the tool since Casey would be home....

I've never believed his skanky gas can story from the get go...

The only problem I have with the wheel "thingy" is why would George mention it if it had anything to do with Caylees disappearance?  Since he is a former detective, I would think he would have gotten rid of that piece of evidence and not mentioned it at all if he knew it was around a dead body.  I am leaning towards the monkey that said it is probably to check if a dead body was in the car prior to George getting it so LE can more closely pinpoint day dead body was in car.  I just do not see him giving the LE info re chock if he knew it was present when dead body present.

I also like that they are wearing the family down the way they are and eventually none of them will be talking to each other.

Let me correct myself.  I am so stupid.  I forgot we are talking about the Anthony family.  Maybe the chock has chloroform on it because he cleaned it afterwards.  Who would know more about chloroform...Casey or George?

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: September 06, 2008, 11:58:49 AM »

I just watched the wftv video of LE searching George's car.  It doesn't look to me like anyone is wearing gloves.  Where are the gloves to handle the evidence?   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: September 06, 2008, 11:59:31 AM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: September 06, 2008, 12:01:03 PM »

It's like the "Bin Bonanza" at that house. Bins everywhere....in the garage, Caylee's room, in the back......someone is very anal in that nuthouse.....

unless they have before and after pix, it would be difficult to say one in particular, is missing

Didn't Cindy give LE a blue bin of sorts?  Might not have been the actual bin LE was looking for JMO

Ummm...some normal people have a lot of bins too. We have bins to store Christmas paper and decorations, bins for different types of recyclables, and bins to store all my sock monkey accessories that I use in my sock monkey pics.

Oh wait...never mind what I said about "normal" people. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.