April 26, 2024, 05:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383027 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: September 06, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: September 06, 2008, 12:03:04 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: September 06, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »

Just a quick questions I thought i read somehwere on the morning of the16th he said Caylee had her backpack on when they where getting ready to leave..... What did the back pack look like ? Was it part of evidence taking from pontiac

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: September 06, 2008, 12:05:18 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

Oh for crying out loud!!  I can't tell you how many bake sales, BBQ's, etc. I have worked at and as long as one person was certified with the health department, and proper procedure was followed then everything was fine.  Of course Florida / Orange county laws may be different.  What a kick in the pants!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: September 06, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »

tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

You're right Klaas....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: September 06, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

Tony ... please share WHY you think Lee is Caylee's father.  I assume you have a foundation that you are basing your speculation on.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1166 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:21 PM »

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:28 PM »

tell me why?

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1168 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:32 PM »

Karma, yes Cindy has a car.  I don't know if it is at the Anthony home at this time.
Thank you Can!
I wonder why it's not being used and I wonder when the last time it was used and I wonder where it is now lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:41 PM »

tell me why?

I know incest is real. I remember a girlfriend in highschool who was being molested by her stepfather. I just haven't seen any clear evidence in this case.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:48 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

Oh for crying out loud!!  I can't tell you how many bake sales, BBQ's, etc. I have worked at and as long as one person was certified with the health department, and proper procedure was followed then everything was fine.  Of course Florida / Orange county laws may be different.  What a kick in the pants!!

Snoop, there are so many strange laws out there now, and they're usually different in different municipalities. I know that the parents of the children in our program can't bring anything for parties unless it's prepackaged. Whoever touches anything that's served has to have had a TB test, wear gloves, wear a hairnut, etc. It's a pain in the patootie, but everyone now is terrified of being sued by someone over something. Sigh. 

I Stand With The Girl
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: September 06, 2008, 12:11:01 PM »

It's like the "Bin Bonanza" at that house. Bins everywhere....in the garage, Caylee's room, in the back......someone is very anal in that nuthouse.....

unless they have before and after pix, it would be difficult to say one in particular, is missing

Didn't Cindy give LE a blue bin of sorts?  Might not have been the actual bin LE was looking for JMO

Ummm...some normal people have a lot of bins too. We have bins to store Christmas paper and decorations, bins for different types of recyclables, and bins to store all my sock monkey accessories that I use in my sock monkey pics.

Oh wait...never mind what I said about "normal" people. 

I have a lot of bins too, but the Anthony's seem to have more than your average bear....and it would be easy access for Casey/George to hide things short term

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1172 on: September 06, 2008, 12:11:34 PM »

Just one question - do we know how many people (approx) showed up this morning for the search???

No, we dont' know

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-090608,0,4836790.story

Investigators remove evidence from George Anthony's car

2:45 a.m. Investigators traveled to the Anthony home and removed evidence from a vehicle owned by Anthony's father, George Anthony. Deputies were seen removing the contents of the spare-wheel well and taking at least one item as evidence

I think it's a safe bet that it's the wheel chock. If it's the one out of the car tha was abandoned and impounded. There is a good chance it has Caylee's DNA on it. And if so, George will know that LE knows that George knows.

Did that make sense?
Makes sense to me Sleddogs.
I don't know if this image was posted yet......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: September 06, 2008, 12:12:17 PM »

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

Carpe, you know my sock monkey stuffings are filled with affection for you, but didn't someone say they only did mitochondrial DNA testing on the hair? If it was only mitochondrial DNA, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, because that only tests the DNA received from the mother.

I Stand With The Girl
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:10 PM »

Just a quick questions I thought i read somehwere on the morning of the16th he said Caylee had her backpack on when they where getting ready to leave..... What did the back pack look like ? Was it part of evidence taking from pontiac

OF!! I was thinking the same thing...
Last night on 20/20..they showed a blue backpack with a pink heart on it that was recovered.. Have we seen that backpack in any photos or videos???

"God dont like ugly"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:26 PM »

tell me why?

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:26 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

Snoop, there are so many strange laws out there now, and they're usually different in different municipalities. I know that the parents of the children in our program can't bring anything for parties unless it's prepackaged. Whoever touches anything that's served has to have had a TB test, wear gloves, wear a hairnut, etc. It's a pain in the patootie, but everyone now is terrified of being sued by someone over something. Sigh. 

I know BT, and I appreciate the efforts of LE to safeguard everyone.  I really do.  I understand.  It's just so frustrating.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

I think it is ridiculous too.  My grandkids school does not have hot dog days.  There are no longer any family pot lucks.  The kids have special days when pizza ... MacDonald's ... KFC .. is brought into the school.  The family "pot lucks" have turned into catered events.

Janet

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: September 06, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »

Karma, yes Cindy has a car.  I don't know if it is at the Anthony home at this time.
Thank you Can!
I wonder why it's not being used and I wonder when the last time it was used and I wonder where it is now lol

KARMA - a while ago a poster Marya said that it was reported that both Geo. and Cindy's cars were seen at the home yesterday prior to Casey;s homecoming.  I bet ya' thought LE had it...lol...I wondered same myself!!
wishful thinking maybe!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: September 06, 2008, 12:15:18 PM »

I am really sorry about the SYsco thing.....

I am just thankful to Sysco that they woulod be willing to help and to try!!

Red, thanks for the post!

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.