April 26, 2024, 05:50:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383067 times)
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: September 06, 2008, 12:15:57 PM »

Janet,
First I respect you opinion that we have boundries. It isn't a free for all.
Speculation doesn't always have to have a foundation, only theories do.
It is evident thqat casey did not want the baby, it is evident that casey does not want to see Lee, It is evident that Cindy had the adoption by friend plan nixed. Who would love a baby more, the grandmother of the prodigy of a family tryst ot the parent of a shocking encounter. What happens to people with big secrets? Alcohol,drugs and a downward spiral if not dealt with properly.  This is my speculation.
Where is Lee anyway?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: September 06, 2008, 12:15:57 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

Oh for crying out loud!!  I can't tell you how many bake sales, BBQ's, etc. I have worked at and as long as one person was certified with the health department, and proper procedure was followed then everything was fine.  Of course Florida / Orange county laws may be different.  What a kick in the pants!!

There is so much animosity in this case, maybe they are afraid someone will taint it.  There are Anthony supporters out there.  What better way to stop this search than for the searchers to come down with some sort of food poisoning.  Do you think all the searchers are there for good?  I would hope so, but you never know, not with this crazy shovel, wheel chock, and hammer-wielding bunch of dirigibles with fire in their butts.

How are you feeling, Snoopy? 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:37:36 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1182 on: September 06, 2008, 12:16:05 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

Carpe, you know my sock monkey stuffings are filled with affection for you, but didn't someone say they only did mitochondrial DNA testing on the hair? If it was only mitochondrial DNA, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, because that only tests the DNA received from the mother.

I love you too, BT...

Name the guy, and give me a link... I will eat my words.

I just want to know who he is and how he knows.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: September 06, 2008, 12:17:10 PM »

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

Carpe, you know my sock monkey stuffings are filled with affection for you, but didn't someone say they only did mitochondrial DNA testing on the hair? If it was only mitochondrial DNA, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, because that only tests the DNA received from the mother.

I think she had multiple partners and Jesse seemed like the safest bet for sticking by her so she claimed Jese was the father. He was probably just the most gullible...and it would seem so since it took him so long to ask for a DNA test.

If she wasn't sure who the father was...rather than say I am not sure and end up on Maury show...the easy way out is to blame it on a man whois now deceased.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: September 06, 2008, 12:17:24 PM »

Just a quick questions I thought i read somehwere on the morning of the16th he said Caylee had her backpack on when they where getting ready to leave..... What did the back pack look like ? Was it part of evidence taking from pontiac

OF!! I was thinking the same thing...
Last night on 20/20..they showed a blue backpack with a pink heart on it that was recovered.. Have we seen that backpack in any photos or videos???

OMG yes yesterday at ID he blogs about the search and he has pictures of what they discovered yesterday a blue back pack with a pink heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1185 on: September 06, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »

I dont think my post went through..LOL 

I was wondering if the cell phone in the female investigators hand could be what they found in the wheel well??
I hope not.she didn't have any gloves on.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: September 06, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: September 06, 2008, 12:18:11 PM »

Just a quick questions I thought i read somehwere on the morning of the16th he said Caylee had her backpack on when they where getting ready to leave..... What did the back pack look like ? Was it part of evidence taking from pontiac

Last night on 20/20..they showed a blue backpack with a pink heart on it that was recovered.. Have we seen that backpack in any photos or videos???
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-2.html

OMG yes yesterday at ID he blogs about the search and he has pictures of what they discovered yesterday a blue back pack with a pink heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: September 06, 2008, 12:18:52 PM »

IIRC Geo said backpack had a white background with monkey faces on it.
Not sure it matters...if George's tale was untrue.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: September 06, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »

The FBI did all the tests, mitochondrial testing is faster i heard than full DNA.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: September 06, 2008, 12:19:20 PM »

There was a leak which claimed that the DNA in Caylee's hair couldn't be distinguished between Casey or Caylee, except for the death ring which indicated that it had to belong to Caylee.  Leonard Padilla alluded to paternity issues and that a bomb would be dropped but the world wouldn't be surprised.  There have been some big discussion about the various types of DNA testing.  Caylee's name has also been discussed. Cay + lee = Caylee.  Supposedly Cindy came up with the name because when she was born, Casey didn't want to name the baby.  It's still speculation at this point, but there are now indications that Caylee might have been the product of incest.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: September 06, 2008, 12:19:43 PM »

It's like the "Bin Bonanza" at that house. Bins everywhere....in the garage, Caylee's room, in the back......someone is very anal in that nuthouse.....

unless they have before and after pix, it would be difficult to say one in particular, is missing

Didn't Cindy give LE a blue bin of sorts?  Might not have been the actual bin LE was looking for JMO

Ummm...some normal people have a lot of bins too. We have bins to store Christmas paper and decorations, bins for different types of recyclables, and bins to store all my sock monkey accessories that I use in my sock monkey pics.

Oh wait...never mind what I said about "normal" people. 

I have a lot of bins too, but the Anthony's seem to have more than your average bear....and it would be easy access for Casey/George to hide things short term

OMG!  Put something in the wrong bin?     

This would be devastating to bin people all over the world!   

Signed,

The Average Bear

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: September 06, 2008, 12:20:28 PM »

O/T 

Bearlyhere I'm feeling much better today finally.  Thank you for asking.  And thanks to everyone who sent me get well wishes.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: September 06, 2008, 12:20:45 PM »

IIRC the 400 pg documents show that LE took a Dora backpack from the car.
George had described it as having a monkey design which fits as Dora has a monkey sidekick on the children's films.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: September 06, 2008, 12:21:07 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-2.html

Maybe it was there that i saw it and not 20/20..All of this is running together in my mind..LOL..BUT, I know i saw it somewhere..Thanks OF!!

"God dont like ugly"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: September 06, 2008, 12:21:43 PM »

Janet,
First I respect you opinion that we have boundries. It isn't a free for all.
Speculation doesn't always have to have a foundation, only theories do.
It is evident thqat casey did not want the baby, it is evident that casey does not want to see Lee, It is evident that Cindy had the adoption by friend plan nixed. Who would love a baby more, the grandmother of the prodigy of a family tryst ot the parent of a shocking encounter. What happens to people with big secrets? Alcohol,drugs and a downward spiral if not dealt with properly.  This is my speculation.
Where is Lee anyway?

don't take this the wrong way Tony, this is not meant as an attack...I just don't think everything you spoke of is evident.

If she didn't want Caylee, she could have had an abortion. If she really wanted to adopt her out, she was an adult, she could have. We don't know if she ever spoke to Cindy about her friend adopting Caylee...nothing she says is the truth!!

I don't think it is evident she didn't want to see Lee at all. They seemed close to me. It was Lee she finally broke down to and told she had not seen Caylee in 31 days, I think they were close.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: September 06, 2008, 12:22:21 PM »

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

I don't understand the secrecy and lies surrounding the baby's father.  I mean, what's the big deal?  What difference does it make who the baby's father is, unless it IS a big deal.

Casey initially claimed Jesse was the father and he was going to marry her.  When DNA showed Caylee was not his, he dropped Casey flat.  The next "father" died in a car accident on his way to Caylee's birthday party (according to Casey).  The father, according to Lee, never knew he was the father because Casey never told him or his family.  The father, according to Cindy, knew he was the father but he and Casey agreed to keep it a secret because the father had already started a family with someone else.

When the "pin it on Jesse" plan fell through, everyone in the family came up with a different story to explain the identity of Caylee's father.  Why?  And why can't they keep their stories straight?

I knew something wasn't right when I saw the picture of George between Casey's spread legs at Caylee's birth.  It was, in my opinion, a highly inappropriate and intimate position for George to be in.

My 2 cents. 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: September 06, 2008, 12:23:48 PM »

::MonkeyWaa::I thought we where on to something Sorry

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1198 on: September 06, 2008, 12:24:17 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

He is so absolutely full of crap.  Seeme, I agree with your post where you said that he just gives way too much information.   I still feel like it's more than suspect that he can remember millions of unnecessary, irrelevant details, (such as entire conversations and on what date and at what time) and yet was a friggin week off on the day he last saw his granddaughter.  

There's a reason they don't want this tied to the 15th, and I believe it has to do with the argument.   I don't think he ever saw Casey on the 16th.  

George's role in this is way bigger than we think, IMO.

Looking at his facial expressions creeps me out - he looks like a snake in most of the pictures I've seen.  His expressions are always deceptive looking, like they are devoid of genuine emotion or expression and don't match what he is saying.  (All of this is just my not-so-humble opinion, of course....)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: September 06, 2008, 12:26:30 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

Exactly!!  And we know these people are money hungry now don't we?  They cashed out on Caylee.  How can they live with themselves?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.