April 16, 2024, 10:11:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382136 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: September 06, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »

Janet,
First I respect you opinion that we have boundries. It isn't a free for all.
Speculation doesn't always have to have a foundation, only theories do.
It is evident thqat casey did not want the baby, it is evident that casey does not want to see Lee, It is evident that Cindy had the adoption by friend plan nixed. Who would love a baby more, the grandmother of the prodigy of a family tryst ot the parent of a shocking encounter. What happens to people with big secrets? Alcohol,drugs and a downward spiral if not dealt with properly.  This is my speculation.
Where is Lee anyway?

I don't know anything about adoption laws, but wouldn't the father have to be ID'd and sign the adoption papers if Casey agree to let Kio or someone else adopt Caylee?

My neighbor just last year was asked by a 16 yr old pregnant employee (fast food rest) if he and his wife would adopt her baby when born. They agreed to adopt, but the girl AND the biological father had to go to the new parents attorney and sign papers giving up all rights to the baby.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: September 06, 2008, 12:27:49 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

If Jesse had a DNA test done and he was able to rule out as being Caylee's father, then someone has Caylee's nucleur DNA.  LE knows who the father is.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1202 on: September 06, 2008, 12:28:14 PM »

video from this mornings 2:45 evidence removal

http://www.wftv.com/video/17408124/index.html

Doesn't look like they are wearing gloves to me.  Look at all of the plastic bins they use in the garage.  Could come in handy.  One could simply back their car into the garage and take one to use.

Hmm, to me the man collecting evidence is wearing gloves. Everytime the light hits his hands, it is seems like it reflects differently than skin and his hands look whiter. LE won't be wearing gloves to hold the paper bag, and the video shows that.

It's like the "Bin Bonanza" at that house. Bins everywhere....in the garage, Caylee's room, in the back......someone is very anal in that nuthouse.....

unless they have before and after pix, it would be difficult to say one in particular, is missing

Didn't Cindy give LE a blue bin of sorts?  Might not have been the actual bin LE was looking for JMO

Uh Oh.  I must be anal because that is what my garage looks like.  Just kidding.  We have things called "water bugs" around here.  They are like HUGE roaches and their excrement is larger than a small mouse, so I put everything in plastic bins to keep them out.  I would think in Florida it is to keep items away from hurricane floods.  Just my  thought.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: September 06, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

I don't understand the secrecy and lies surrounding the baby's father.  I mean, what's the big deal?  What difference does it make who the baby's father is, unless it IS a big deal.

Casey initially claimed Jesse was the father and he was going to marry her.  When DNA showed Caylee was not his, he dropped Casey flat.  The next "father" died in a car accident on his way to Caylee's birthday party (according to Casey).  The father, according to Lee, never knew he was the father because Casey never told him or his family.  The father, according to Cindy, knew he was the father but he and Casey agreed to keep it a secret because the father had already started a family with someone else.

When the "pin it on Jesse" plan fell through, everyone in the family came up with a different story to explain the identity of Caylee's father.  Why?  And why can't they keep their stories straight?

I knew something wasn't right when I saw the picture of George between Casey's spread legs at Caylee's birth.  It was, in my opinion, a highly inappropriate and intimate position for George to be in.

My 2 cents. 

if she had multiple partners...and/or several one night stands...which the girlfriend claimed the pregnancy was a result of a one night stand and we know at least one, the marine...it is a heck of a lot easier saying the dad is deceased than saying it could be one of many men.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: September 06, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »

I wonder if LE is taking swabs from all Caseys partners.  Im sure they are looking into who Caylees father is.  I wonder why Cindy being as over bearing as she is didnt make Casey tell her who the father was but then again Casey would of just lied.  I mean she denied being pregnant until she was 7 months along.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: September 06, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

DING DING DING

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: September 06, 2008, 12:28:52 PM »

I could be wrong and I might be right, nobody can deny that this is a DYSFUNCTIONAL family though. Not now.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1207 on: September 06, 2008, 12:29:00 PM »

I like to believe the best of any person until I see reason not to do so.  I have come to believe that this whole family lies.... even about mundane things.  No wonder LE is having to spend so much time piecing this altogether.  I would go crazy living in that house... you can never rely on what any of them are telling you!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: September 06, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

Good Afternoon Monkeys .......  BINGO on this one AZ .... this coupled for Casey's hard core attitude and the fact that she really didn't want a kid to begin with, you would think she would want to make "the baby daddy" pay for what he did to her!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1209 on: September 06, 2008, 12:30:39 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

Oh for crying out loud!!  I can't tell you how many bake sales, BBQ's, etc. I have worked at and as long as one person was certified with the health department, and proper procedure was followed then everything was fine.  Of course Florida / Orange county laws may be different.  What a kick in the pants!!

There is so much animosity in this case, maybe they are afraid someone will taint it.  There are Anthony supporters out there.  What better way to stop this search than for the searchers to come down with some sort of food poisoning.  DO you think all the searchers are there for good?  I would hope so, but you never know, not with this crazy shovel, wheel chock, and hammer-wielding bunch of dirigibles with fire in their butts.

How are you feeling, Snoopy? 

Exactly what I thought of when I first read it, Bearly.  I don't think they want to take chances with these whackjobs.   It's a bummer, but it's also wise.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: September 06, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »

Now we are talking about something important, as usual ahead of the rest of the media, if only by a little bit.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: September 06, 2008, 12:31:38 PM »

I wonder if LE is taking swabs from all Caseys partners.  Im sure they are looking into who Caylees father is.  I wonder why Cindy being as over bearing as she is didnt make Casey tell her who the father was but then again Casey would of just lied.  I mean she denied being pregnant until she was 7 months along.

Maybe Father's Day was the day Casey DID tell mama Cindy who Caylee's daddy was.....it's reported there was a huge "loud" argument at the Anthony's....heard by at least 1 neighbor.

It might have been the catalyst what happened to Caylee. JMO

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: September 06, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »

DING DING DING

I agree with you guys about the paternity...
BUT...

I have told you all before that my youngest has no father..ALTHOUGH I KNOW WHO HE IS, and we were engaged, he decided he wanted out, left when I was 7 months pregnant, and we havent seen him since..

His name is not on the birth certificate, and I NEVER asked for support..
This was because I hate him, pretty much, and i have done this own my own,and can continue to do so....

So..child support, or lack ther of it, i dont think that proves  it..IMHO..

Please dont throw rotten nanners at me...
<ducking>

"God dont like ugly"
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1213 on: September 06, 2008, 12:32:52 PM »

Yeah.... she told George and Cindy that she could not be pregnant, because she would have had sex to be pregnant and she had never had sex.  AND Cindy and George believed her!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 06, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

Carpe, you know my sock monkey stuffings are filled with affection for you, but didn't someone say they only did mitochondrial DNA testing on the hair? If it was only mitochondrial DNA, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, because that only tests the DNA received from the mother.

Nobody knows for sure which DNA test was done.  My guess is thought that if both The Body Farm and Quantico were doing the tests on this high profile case, most likely both tests would have been done.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1215 on: September 06, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »

DING DING DING

Yep!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1216 on: September 06, 2008, 12:33:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys .......  BINGO on this one AZ .... this coupled for Casey's hard core attitude and the fact that she really didn't want a kid to begin with, you would think she would want to make "the baby daddy" pay for what he did to her!

Yep, these opportunists would never have passed up the chance at receiving child support, IMO.  

I can't tell you how sick I think it is for them to have used a deceased man as the scapegoat.  It is just such an awful thing to do to his family.

Casey's big STORY about him dying in an accident "on the way to Caylee's birthday party" just makes me even sicker.  He died in May and Caylee's birthday is in August, you psychotic liar!

They are disgusting.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: September 06, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »

tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.

I think I read that they found the chloroform searches around the time Caylee was missing correct?
 What if George did have chloroform and could of used it on Casey when she was sleeping?
 The brother of Cindy said that Cindy said she couldn't be pregnant because she hasn't had sex correct? Also, Was she always promiscuous or was it just after Caylee is what I want to know?????

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: September 06, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »

LE had to have a good reason for a judge to sign a warrant to search George's car.

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: September 06, 2008, 12:35:43 PM »

tell me why?

I don't understand the secrecy and lies surrounding the baby's father.  I mean, what's the big deal?  What difference does it make who the baby's father is, unless it IS a big deal.

Casey initially claimed Jesse was the father and he was going to marry her.  When DNA showed Caylee was not his, he dropped Casey flat.  The next "father" died in a car accident on his way to Caylee's birthday party (according to Casey).  The father, according to Lee, never knew he was the father because Casey never told him or his family.  The father, according to Cindy, knew he was the father but he and Casey agreed to keep it a secret because the father had already started a family with someone else.

When the "pin it on Jesse" plan fell through, everyone in the family came up with a different story to explain the identity of Caylee's father.  Why?  And why can't they keep their stories straight?

I knew something wasn't right when I saw the picture of George between Casey's spread legs at Caylee's birth.  It was, in my opinion, a highly inappropriate and intimate position for George to be in.

My 2 cents. 

if she had multiple partners...and/or several one night stands...which the girlfriend claimed the pregnancy was a result of a one night stand and we know at least one, the marine...it is a heck of a lot easier saying the dad is deceased than saying it could be one of many men.

That's pretty easy to clear up.  Say she slept with 4 different men in Nov 2004.  She knows who those hypothetical 4 men are.  It's easy enough to name them and rule them in or out.  Instead, the entire family comes up with conflicting lies about babydaddy.  I also agree that Casey would have gone after someone for child support since it's clear she wasn't interested in finishing high school, going to college, or getting a job to support Caylee.  She had no problem stealing her best friend's check book and clearing out her account.  She'd have had no problem going after someone for child support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.