April 25, 2024, 05:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382961 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1280 on: September 06, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

Oh for crying out loud!!  I can't tell you how many bake sales, BBQ's, etc. I have worked at and as long as one person was certified with the health department, and proper procedure was followed then everything was fine.  Of course Florida / Orange county laws may be different.  What a kick in the pants!!
I'm with you.  I'd be asking if this is a state law or Just OLE "feels" it should be.  I could probably understand the feeling if it was just people off the street dropping this off, but we're talking about SYSCO; experienced, professional food people.  If I was Sysco I'd be deeply offended.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: September 06, 2008, 01:03:35 PM »

(recent) Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome....

I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"

Just thought I'd balance things a lil'... 

Thanks MisterMichael.

Janet , I so agree with you. All of this speculation of Caylees parentage  being a result of incest really bothers me. I do know incest exist but  I really do not see that here.Now if it should come out that I am wrong I will eat the crow but I see no reason to even bring up that sort of speculation without proof.

I was at one time a delivery room scrub tech before I became surgical.  So for the poster saying George was down between Caseys legs when he cut the cord during Caylee's birth. Please show me that picture.. George was standing at the side of Casey . Caylee was placed on Caseys abdomen.Her legs were in stirrups in the air with a cloth drape covering them. The DR. was at the pubic area. George did not see his daughters crotch.

I videotaped the birth of one of my grandchildren. I was standing above at my daughters head. NO way did I video my daughters crotch.

Birth is not a sick thing it is a miracle. JMHO

I am with you Sam.

And just as a side note, my brother and sister in law were my birthing partners.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: September 06, 2008, 01:03:38 PM »

someone just pulled up in the anthony's driveway then the cam went blank.....people were gathering to see who was getting out then it went blank

Uh Oh, Hammer Lady is gonna get that camera man.  He has his toes on the Anthony driveway.  Did the car with the orange plate come when they checked the ankle monitor when she first got home or way after?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: September 06, 2008, 01:03:57 PM »

That looks like the same silver car with the yellow license plate that was there yesterday.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: September 06, 2008, 01:06:12 PM »

Maid marion I respect your opinion and your perspective, however, your child is not missing, you didn't lie to everyone from day one and you are probably NOTHING like casey.

If I am correct Cindy is the first on to tell of a dead body smell from the car but George must have told her about it because he is the one who drove it home.
I have experience with a dead body smell and it is like NO OTHER.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: September 06, 2008, 01:06:36 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

Have at it--please add more.

BRING NATALEE HOME
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1286 on: September 06, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »

someone just pulled up in the anthony's driveway then the cam went blank.....people were gathering to see who was getting out then it went blank

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
thank you ......not getting it back up......is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?  And if its just me does anyone know whats going on?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: September 06, 2008, 01:08:42 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.

Lou ... Casey was nineteen years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Molestation is not the issue ... a consenting sexual relationship/encounter would where it would be at.  I don't think so.

I guess anything is possible but ... this is one issue I refuse to speculate without a reliable/
credible source.

In other words ... "Link please."

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: September 06, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »

That looks like the same silver car with the yellow license plate that was there yesterday.

Is it the people that are in charge of the Casey's ankle/phone monitor?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1289 on: September 06, 2008, 01:09:58 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

#5 Is a huge one for me AZLady... they will not even give it up even with Caylee
                                               missing (dead) or the possible life/death sentence
                                               of Caysee.

Nothing is worth that. Nothing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: September 06, 2008, 01:10:39 PM »

You are right KLAAS..it is the same car..what did that guy want yesterday? I dont remember...

"God dont like ugly"
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1291 on: September 06, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »

If Casey would have told her mother about the abuse...Cindy the queen of denial would have denied it and accused her of lying therefore turning her into a sociopath/lier/whatever the heck else she is

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: September 06, 2008, 01:11:41 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
thank you ......not getting it back up......is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?  And if its just me does anyone know whats going on?

Cam does go in and out....but try refreshing

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: September 06, 2008, 01:11:44 PM »

#5 Is a huge one for me AZLady... they will not even give it up even with Caylee
                                               of Caysee.

The only thing worth that is not divulging the family's darkest secret of incest.  Incest is a protected secret that is passed along from generation to generation in families. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: September 06, 2008, 01:12:53 PM »

Please read my previous post.

There are liabilty reason that are involved. It has nothing to do with Sysco. I am sure that when people from LE/TES speak directly to Sysco there is a way that this can all work.

Sysco should be congradulated for their efforts ... Kudos.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: September 06, 2008, 01:12:54 PM »

You are right KLAAS..it is the same car..what did that guy want yesterday? I dont remember...

Yesterday...
Wasn't it a deputy that told Anthonys that the sign would have to be moved from sidewalk as neighbors had complained?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: September 06, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »

Candy Gram?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: September 06, 2008, 01:13:25 PM »

6.  Cindy and George filed for divorce in 2005--the year Casey became pregnant.  It may be a coincidence, or maybe not.

If Casey would have told her mother about the abuse...Cindy the queen of denial would have denied it and accused her of lying therefore turning her into a sociopath/lier/whatever the heck else she is

thanks.  You reminded me of another clue so I added it to the list.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1298 on: September 06, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »

Karma, yes Cindy has a car.  I don't know if it is at the Anthony home at this time.
Thank you Can!
I wonder why it's not being used and I wonder when the last time it was used and I wonder where it is now lol

KARMA - a while ago a poster Marya said that it was reported that both Geo. and Cindy's cars were seen at the home yesterday prior to Casey;s homecoming.  I bet ya' thought LE had it...lol...I wondered same myself!!
wishful thinking maybe!!
lol....I did see in the George truck search video,2 cars/suv's with the help find Caylee info on them so Cindy's car looks almost exactly like George's car to me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: September 06, 2008, 01:16:23 PM »

of Caysee.

Let's not forget that Cindy's story on the father has changed several times publicly .... from

Jesus Ortiz,

the father was killed in a car accident OUT OF STATE,

to the father moved away and started ANOTHER FAMILY ... 

I believe Lee had stated that they KNOW who the father is but do not at this time want to reveal this info so another family does not have to go thru what they are going thru while Caylee is missing ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.