April 25, 2024, 10:01:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382984 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: September 06, 2008, 01:25:03 PM »

WOAH ... where did everyone go on stalker cam?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1321 on: September 06, 2008, 01:25:11 PM »

personally, I want to stay out of the whole incest thing... just makes me uncomfortable. So, I'm just reading.

The one fact that makes me feel there is more to it is the hair follicle DNA was either Caylee or Casey. That was a fact.

I have no other explanation for that... and I don't think anyone else does either. I would say that is akin to the old line - you can't be just  little pregnant.

That DNA match for both mother and daughter needs to be explained... and frankly there is only one explanation that I can come to.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1322 on: September 06, 2008, 01:25:35 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.
6.  Cindy and George filed for divorce in 2005--the year Casey became pregnant.  It may be a coincidence, or maybe not.  Perhaps Cindy found out that her husband and daughter had an incestuous relationship.
7.  Casey's rejection of the baby during pregnancy (wanting to give her up for adoption) and her unwillingness to bond (Cindy named the baby because didn't want to) may indicate a rejection of the baby's father in many ways.  This is common in women who have children as the result of rape.

Have at it--please add more.

would also explain George's involvement in helping hide Caylee's body.....he doesn't want anyone to find her because the truth will be known

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: September 06, 2008, 01:25:39 PM »

The comparison is valid, based on the assumption that not having a father named and not pursuing child support and that the child looks like a relative is why the child is a product of incest. The mitochondrial DNA extracted from the hair samples would not have indicated that Caylee's father was a relative, only that Caylee was Casey's daughter and that the hairs belonged to one of them.  The only way to know for sure is to profile George and Lee, and there's been no evidence of that taking place that I've seen.

It's definitely a popular idea here (the incest idea), and I sincerely don't want to rile you or anyone else up.  I also don't wish to be considered an Anthony family supporter.  I want Caylee's remains found and put to rest, and her mother to pay for her crimes.  I just saw that description of ME and thought "hey, wait a minute".

First, I said the comparison was not valid because it is very important that you DO NOT assume this is a description of you.  The differences between you and Casey are enormous.  How do I know this?  From your posting here and your interest in justice.  Casey is not interested in this.

I agree that the DNA doesn't prove Caylee's parentage.  I also believe LE knows Caylee's parentage but are not releasing that information now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: September 06, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »

Fuhrman on FOX.........
why searching George's car.....

Timeline between 24 and 27 Goerge said he did not smell anythingon the 24 but cindy says it smell when they got

IMO I think something happened on 16 or 17 , hid her somewhere for a while and went along her marry way , something startled her on or around 24,25, 26, 27 that is when she moved her in the trunk , the adandoned the car in hope she could tell her parents it was carjacked and they took caylee

The 24 when she came home I believe GA wanted in the trunk because he caught her in the lie about talking to her mom and knew the gas cans where in the trunk... just wanted to catch her in her lies

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: September 06, 2008, 01:26:34 PM »

I really dont buy the incest story either.  I dont think Casey knew who the father is, shes a skank.  But if she did tell Cindy who the real father is Cindy probably told her to keep her mouth shut because she knew what a flake her daughter was and didnt want the father or his family taking Caylee away from them.

This sounds appropriate from what I have studied from this case.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: September 06, 2008, 01:26:44 PM »

Way back when Jesus Ortiz was the "supposed" father of Caylee....the family of Jesus said that there was blood samples available from his auto accident and would be tested for possible DNA match Caylee/Jesus. I would think those results are back....don't know if they would make them public.
I do not think Jesus is Caylee's daddy. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: September 06, 2008, 01:27:41 PM »

LOL I know, it's like one minute they are there and then poof, they are gone 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: September 06, 2008, 01:28:30 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

I must respectfully disagree because:
a) There is no father listed on my daughter's birth certificate
b) I never filed for child support
c) my daughter looks more like my brother than me

I know who the father of my child is, but I didn't relish spending 18 years in and out of child support court, depending on money that would be sporadic at best, and allowing him parental rights.  I worked and supported us just fine without his contribution, financial or otherwise. I didn't ask for money in my divorce, either. Sometimes dignity is in walking away. She's 20 now and is autistic and so developmentally delayed that she doesn't speak and has no concept of what a father is.  She didn't miss much. He's never contacted us.

I've never had sex with my brother, but we share the same parents/gene pool, and I have a cousin who looks enough like me for people to assume we're sisters.  That dominant/recessive thing is strong in some families.

Admittedly my perspective on this is colored by my own experiences, but these include being the adult child of a mother who is very symptomatic of a sociopath. I see more of alliance between two people (Casey and George) who've had to deal with Cindy for 22+ years.  I doubt Cindy is just now displaying this kind of manipulative, out-of-control behavior and they've learned how to "handle" her. 

I've no sympathy, only insights.  It's how you choose to deal with the cards you're handed, in the end.

The only problem I see here is that you are comparing Casey's choice with your choice.  The situation is entirely different and the comparison is not valid.

The comparison is valid, based on the assumption that not having a father named and not pursuing child support and that the child looks like a relative is why the child is a product of incest. The mitochondrial DNA extracted from the hair samples would not have indicated that Caylee's father was a relative, only that Caylee was Casey's daughter and that the hairs belonged to one of them.  The only way to know for sure is to profile George and Lee, and there's been no evidence of that taking place that I've seen.

It's definitely a popular idea here (the incest idea), and I sincerely don't want to rile you or anyone else up.  I also don't wish to be considered an Anthony family supporter.  I want Caylee's remains found and put to rest, and her mother to pay for her crimes.  I just saw that description of ME and thought "hey, wait a minute".

This is not a popularity contest as you know.  Has nothing to do with popular idea.  Some look all of the evidence that has been provided and see the posibility of incest.  That's all.  Nobody has to agree with that view.  The facts will come out eventually no matter what we think.

true Klaas. The facts will come out...and I know better that better than anyone. When more facts were released by LE..I changed my opinion.

I just don't see any facts that would lead one to assume there was incest going on in the Anthony family and that is just a very serious accusation to be making without substantial facts in my opinion.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: September 06, 2008, 01:29:25 PM »

I really dont buy the incest story either.  I dont think Casey knew who the father is, shes a skank.  But if she did tell Cindy who the real father is Cindy probably told her to keep her mouth shut because she knew what a flake her daughter was and didnt want the father or his family taking Caylee away from them.

I agree

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: September 06, 2008, 01:29:33 PM »

So, I hope my Monkey friends can see that the suggestion that George may be Caylee's father is as valid a suggestion that Jesus or any of Casey's other boyfriends may be Caylee's father.  It isn't based on someone's intent to paint the Anthony's with a black mark, but on behaviors we've observed and information we've been given.  We've added up all the various pieces and come to a conclusion.  It might be right or wrong, but it bears consideration as an explanation for the really strange actions of this family.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: September 06, 2008, 01:29:47 PM »

Way back when Jesus Ortiz was the "supposed" father of Caylee....the family of Jesus said that there was blood samples available from his auto accident and would be tested for possible DNA match Caylee/Jesus. I would think those results are back....don't know if they would make them public.
I do not think Jesus is Caylee's daddy. JMO

I don't think he is either.  I'd bet LE knows who the likely father of Caylee is and we will eventually know.  Just like we will eventually know what really happened to poor Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: September 06, 2008, 01:30:44 PM »

So, I hope my Monkey friends can see that the suggestion that George may be Caylee's father is as valid a suggestion that Jesus or any of Casey's other boyfriends may be Caylee's father.  It isn't based on someone's intent to paint the Anthony's with a black mark, but on behaviors we've observed and information we've been given.  We've added up all the various pieces and come to a conclusion.  It might be right or wrong, but it bears consideration as an explanation for the really strange actions of this family.

I agree AZLady
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: September 06, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »

Of all the pictures ive seen of Caseys "friends", JP (is that his initials)  looks identical to Caylee.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: September 06, 2008, 01:31:29 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

I must respectfully disagree because:
a) There is no father listed on my daughter's birth certificate
b) I never filed for child support
c) my daughter looks more like my brother than me

I know who the father of my child is, but I didn't relish spending 18 years in and out of child support court, depending on money that would be sporadic at best, and allowing him parental rights.  I worked and supported us just fine without his contribution, financial or otherwise. I didn't ask for money in my divorce, either. Sometimes dignity is in walking away. She's 20 now and is autistic and so developmentally delayed that she doesn't speak and has no concept of what a father is.  She didn't miss much. He's never contacted us.

I've never had sex with my brother, but we share the same parents/gene pool, and I have a cousin who looks enough like me for people to assume we're sisters.  That dominant/recessive thing is strong in some families.

Admittedly my perspective on this is colored by my own experiences, but these include being the adult child of a mother who is very symptomatic of a sociopath. I see more of alliance between two people (Casey and George) who've had to deal with Cindy for 22+ years.  I doubt Cindy is just now displaying this kind of manipulative, out-of-control behavior and they've learned how to "handle" her. 

I've no sympathy, only insights.  It's how you choose to deal with the cards you're handed, in the end.

The only problem I see here is that you are comparing Casey's choice with your choice.  The situation is entirely different and the comparison is not valid.

The comparison is valid, based on the assumption that not having a father named and not pursuing child support and that the child looks like a relative is why the child is a product of incest. The mitochondrial DNA extracted from the hair samples would not have indicated that Caylee's father was a relative, only that Caylee was Casey's daughter and that the hairs belonged to one of them.   The only way to know for sure is to profile George and Lee, and there's been no evidence of that taking place that I've seen.

The use of only mtDNA was suggested by a monkey because it requires a shorter time for test results.  Ths is starting to sound like a fact that only mtDNA was done.  Please don't assume that only mtDNA was done.  We don't know for sure which test or whether both DNA tests were performed because that information was not given with the information leak.   Many of us feel that both DNA tests were probably done.  The type of DNA test at this point is only speculation.  The only DNA testing that we can probably rely on right now, is the DNA testing that was done by Jesse to rule out his paternity.  This in itself indicates that somewhere Nucleur DNA results are available for Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: September 06, 2008, 01:32:52 PM »

I watched them go, so I know they went.  It's like when you throw bread crumbs into the duck pond, when all the bread is gone, the ducks go too!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: September 06, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »

I have no idea who Caylee's father might be, so I'm still sitting on the fence. However, playing devil's advocate for a minute, I can tell you about the experience of a friend of mine.

She became pregnant and then found out the father of the child had criminal connections. She didn't want her child exposed to those, and did not want the man to know the child was his. She didn't tell anyone (including the father) who the father was as a way of protecting her child. She later married and her husband adopted the child. The birth father's family still has no clue the child exists.

I can't see Casey being that concerned about something like that, but Cindy might have been.

I Stand With The Girl
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1337 on: September 06, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I know this has been brought up before. The Stumbleupon acct of Casey.

http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/

Well looking at her Friend " Captaincommando" and all of his favorites - and His friends.
His Friends are Jpchatt and Caseyomarie.

Jpchatt's friends are Captaincommando and CptMorales

What I found by chasing the name of " Captaincommando" was that He is a user on a Music lyric site and it says his last name is Morales. 24 yr old male Orlando Florida and his Birthdate.
So Captaincommando and Cptmorales are the Same Person - at best.

I was looking at all what is on both of those Member's sites marked as favorites.
Seems everything that is marked as a favorite shows a lot about personal interests..
So many things of satire and humor that are related to sick humor, atheism, psychology, and tech info.
I know that for many young people that Shock Value is somewhat important to them on their blogs, spaces etc.... Somehow someway the kids today have a fascination with " for example the movie " Jackass" Extreme things they love. People doing stupid things on purpose is entertainment for them. I personally cannot relate to any of it.

One of CaptMorales is Favorites listed on his stumbleupon is this link
This is pretty explicit so ... just warning you.

http://www.soothbrush.com/children-fear-photography/

Many people have made comments on this and I just wonder if any of them are Casey.
There is one from a girl that says Kisses from Florida ... Dunno.
It amazes me that people even claim this as Art.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: September 06, 2008, 01:33:43 PM »

That's what we're here for ...... If we already had all the answers, we wouldn't need this cage to hang out in ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: September 06, 2008, 01:34:05 PM »

I watched them go, so I know they went.  It's like when you throw bread crumbs into the duck pond, when all the bread is gone, the ducks go too!

LOL    Perfect analogy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.