April 24, 2024, 10:07:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382943 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1340 on: September 06, 2008, 01:34:23 PM »

So, I hope my Monkey friends can see that the suggestion that George may be Caylee's father is as valid a suggestion that Jesus or any of Casey's other boyfriends may be Caylee's father.  It isn't based on someone's intent to paint the Anthony's with a black mark, but on behaviors we've observed and information we've been given.  We've added up all the various pieces and come to a conclusion.  It might be right or wrong, but it bears consideration as an explanation for the really strange actions of this family.

Not at all...

I can totally see the incest thing, AZLady.

...and what difference is it in stating your opinion
if ya thought she had incestual relations with Lee or George...
or whored it up with 87 boyfriends found on My Space or Face Book?

None... an opinion is an opinion.

None of us are privy to all of the facts.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: September 06, 2008, 01:35:00 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.
6.  Cindy and George filed for divorce in 2005--the year Casey became pregnant.  It may be a coincidence, or maybe not.  Perhaps Cindy found out that her husband and daughter had an incestuous relationship.
7.  Casey's rejection of the baby during pregnancy (wanting to give her up for adoption) and her unwillingness to bond (Cindy named the baby because didn't want to) may indicate a rejection of the baby's father in many ways.  This is common in women who have children as the result of rape.
8. Would also explain George's involvement in helping hide Caylee's body.....he doesn't want anyone to find her because the truth will be known.
9.  The neighbor heard a loud argument on Father's Day and this is a day that may bring a great amount of tension to a household in which George fathered both his child and grandchild.  This may have been an ignition point in this case.

Have at it--please add more.

BRING NATALEE HOME
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: September 06, 2008, 01:35:07 PM »

Fuhrman on FOX.........
why searching George's car.....

Timeline between 24 and 27 Goerge said he did not smell anythingon the 24 but cindy says it smell when they got

IMO I think something happened on 16 or 17 , hid her somewhere for a while and went along her marry way , something startled her on or around 24,25, 26, 27 that is when she moved her in the trunk , the adandoned the car in hope she could tell her parents it was carjacked and they took caylee

The 24 when she came home I believe GA wanted in the trunk because he caught her in the lie about talking to her mom and knew the gas cans where in the trunk... just wanted to catch her in her lies

I'm with you.  On the propery until after Geo looks in trunk.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: September 06, 2008, 01:37:34 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.
6.  Cindy and George filed for divorce in 2005--the year Casey became pregnant.  It may be a coincidence, or maybe not.  Perhaps Cindy found out that her husband and daughter had an incestuous relationship.
7.  Casey's rejection of the baby during pregnancy (wanting to give her up for adoption) and her unwillingness to bond (Cindy named the baby because didn't want to) may indicate a rejection of the baby's father in many ways.  This is common in women who have children as the result of rape.
8. Would also explain George's involvement in helping hide Caylee's body.....he doesn't want anyone to find her because the truth will be known.
9.  The neighbor heard a loud argument on Father's Day and this is a day that may bring a great amount of tension to a household in which George fathered both his child and grandchild.  This may have been an ignition point in this case.
10. Her name is CayLEE
11. Jesse was the official scapegoat until the test results came out.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1344 on: September 06, 2008, 01:37:34 PM »

KLAAS....NEW NANNERS.....DES...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: September 06, 2008, 01:37:48 PM »

Way back when Jesus Ortiz was the "supposed" father of Caylee....the family of Jesus said that there was blood samples available from his auto accident and would be tested for possible DNA match Caylee/Jesus. I would think those results are back....don't know if they would make them public.
I do not think Jesus is Caylee's daddy. JMO

I don't think he is either.  I'd bet LE knows who the likely father of Caylee is and we will eventually know.  Just like we will eventually know what really happened to poor Caylee.

And I would certainly bet that those tests from Jesus's accident have already been tested at Quanitco and The Body Farm.  LE knows.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: September 06, 2008, 01:37:58 PM »

DNA in itself cannot be determine if the hair strands belonged to Caylee or Casey because "A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial."

The distinguishing factor ... the strands of hair found in the trunk of the vehicle were identified as coming from a decomposing body.

Mitochondrial DNA does not reveal paternity.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA: Mitochondrial DNA: Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

+++++++++++

Quote from: mbs on September 04, 2008, 03:59:12 PM

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg434990#msg434990

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: September 06, 2008, 01:38:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I know this has been brought up before. The Stumbleupon acct of Casey.

http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/

Well looking at her Friend " Captaincommando" and all of his favorites - and His friends.
His Friends are Jpchatt and Caseyomarie.

Jpchatt's friends are Captaincommando and CptMorales

What I found by chasing the name of " Captaincommando" was that He is a user on a Music lyric site and it says his last name is Morales. 24 yr old male Orlando Florida and his Birthdate.
So Captaincommando and Cptmorales are the Same Person - at best.

I was looking at all what is on both of those Member's sites marked as favorites.
Seems everything that is marked as a favorite shows a lot about personal interests..
So many things of satire and humor that are related to sick humor, atheism, psychology, and tech info.
I know that for many young people that Shock Value is somewhat important to them on their blogs, spaces etc.... Somehow someway the kids today have a fascination with " for example the movie " Jackass" Extreme things they love. People doing stupid things on purpose is entertainment for them. I personally cannot relate to any of it.

One of CaptMorales is Favorites listed on his stumbleupon is this link
This is pretty explicit so ... just warning you.

http://www.soothbrush.com/children-fear-photography/

Many people have made comments on this and I just wonder if any of them are Casey.
There is one from a girl that says Kisses from Florida ... Dunno.
It amazes me that people even claim this as Art.

[/quot

OMG that site was horrible.  I looked at 3 pictures and couldnt take it.  What a freak!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: September 06, 2008, 01:38:36 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat:

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT
Rob Dick

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities. 

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: September 06, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »

I hope LE keeps waking them up at all hrs of the night every night till they crack ......  sorry, I know it's mean but that's how I feel ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1350 on: September 06, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Well looking at her Friend " Captaincommando" and all of his favorites - and His friends.

What I found by chasing the name of " Captaincommando" was that He is a user on a Music lyric site and it says his last name is Morales. 24 yr old male Orlando Florida and his Birthdate.

I was looking at all what is on both of those Member's sites marked as favorites.
Seems everything that is marked as a favorite shows a lot about personal interests..
So many things of satire and humor that are related to sick humor, atheism, psychology, and tech info.
I know that for many young people that Shock Value is somewhat important to them on their blogs, spaces etc.... Somehow someway the kids today have a fascination with " for example the movie " Jackass" Extreme things they love. People doing stupid things on purpose is entertainment for them. I personally cannot relate to any of it.

Many people have made comments on this and I just wonder if any of them are Casey.

[/quot

OMG that site was horrible.  I looked at 3 pictures and couldnt take it.  What a freak!
I agree !

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: September 06, 2008, 01:39:26 PM »

The Anthony's can prove who Caylee's father is with DNA testing.  If the father is not George, then he deserves to be involved in the search for his daughter.  If the father is not George, I find it reprehensible that a family would keep a child away from their parent, especially in this situation when the child is missing and may be dead.  Secrets are secrets, but if the father is not George, the Anthony's have a serious obligation to bring that father into this search and let him know what is going on.  They have not done this.  I would think the police would insist that the father and his family be contacted, just to rule out parental kidnapping.  This hasn't been done. That, to me, speaks volumes.

BRING NATALEE HOME
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: September 06, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »

Way back when Jesus Ortiz was the "supposed" father of Caylee....the family of Jesus said that there was blood samples available from his auto accident and would be tested for possible DNA match Caylee/Jesus. I would think those results are back....don't know if they would make them public.
I do not think Jesus is Caylee's daddy. JMO

I don't think he is either.  I'd bet LE knows who the likely father of Caylee is and we will eventually know.  Just like we will eventually know what really happened to poor Caylee.

And I would certainly bet that those tests from Jesus's accident have already been tested at Quanitco and The Body Farm.  LE knows.

You know what SS ... that's true .... and we haven't heard anything to dispute that test ...... hhhuuummmmm even attorney for Jesus's family has seemed to dissappear ..... what's up w/dat?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: September 06, 2008, 01:41:40 PM »

6.  Jesse had his DNA tested against Caylee's and he was ruled out.  Someone has Caylee's offical DNA results.
7.  The name Caylee = Cay + Lee.  I think it could be Lee or George.
8.  There has been no denial or dispute statements from the family since this information was leaked.
9.  Leonard Padilla understood liability when he commented on this.  He would have been very sure of his facts, or elde he is very stupid.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1354 on: September 06, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »

Oh, my lord...

Dontcha know she is just thrilled with that action shot!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: September 06, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys

pchatt
    jpchatt is a 24 year old guy from Florida, USA.
    • 2 fans
    Member since Feb 24, 2008

last login 6 months ago

Caseyomarie
    caseyomarie is a 22 year old woman from Florida, USA.
    Likes 14 pages, 2 photos • 7 fans
    Member since Feb 24, 2008

last login 8 weeks ago

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: September 06, 2008, 01:43:25 PM »

I have no idea who Caylee's father might be, so I'm still sitting on the fence. However, playing devil's advocate for a minute, I can tell you about the experience of a friend of mine.

She became pregnant and then found out the father of the child had criminal connections. She didn't want her child exposed to those, and did not want the man to know the child was his. She didn't tell anyone (including the father) who the father was as a way of protecting her child. She later married and her husband adopted the child. The birth father's family still has no clue the child exists.

I can't see Casey being that concerned about something like that, but Cindy might have been.

BT ... I agree.

There are many reasons that a single mom may not want the father of her baby identified ... many reasons she does not want the father of her baby in her life.

In other words ... it is determined that the child support comes at too high a price.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: September 06, 2008, 01:43:37 PM »

Casey's myspace

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)
         "Visit www.HelpFindCaylee.com, due to time restraints and messaging abuse this profile will no longer be updated. Help Find Caylee!!! -Lee Anthony"

Female
22 years old
orlando, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/5/200
Mood: worried Mood Image

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: September 06, 2008, 01:44:23 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: September 06, 2008, 01:46:04 PM »

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities

OKAY Then Casey where is the script you habitual liar ? You heartless skank!!!! Just in case you are reading since you logged into your myspace

Sorry will I be banned for that

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.