April 19, 2024, 06:25:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382617 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: September 06, 2008, 01:46:29 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

Have at it--please add more.

DNA in itself cannot be determine if the hair strands belonged to Caylee or Casey because "A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial."

The distinguishing factor ... the strands of hair found in the trunk of the vehicle were identified as coming from a decomposing body.

Mitochondrial DNA does not reveal paternity.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA: Mitochondrial DNA: Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

+++++++++++

Quote from: mbs on September 04, 2008, 03:59:12 PM

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg434990#msg434990

Can someone please show me where they are getting the information that only mitochondiral DNA testing was done?  In my opinion, LE would be very remiss if they only performed the mitochondrial DNA.  Orlando LE has done such a great job with this case, I don't want to even hint that they have not done every test possible on the evidence that they have collected.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: September 06, 2008, 01:46:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I know this has been brought up before. The Stumbleupon acct of Casey.

http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/

Well looking at her Friend " Captaincommando" and all of his favorites - and His friends.
His Friends are Jpchatt and Caseyomarie.

Jpchatt's friends are Captaincommando and CptMorales

What I found by chasing the name of " Captaincommando" was that He is a user on a Music lyric site and it says his last name is Morales. 24 yr old male Orlando Florida and his Birthdate.
So Captaincommando and Cptmorales are the Same Person - at best.

I was looking at all what is on both of those Member's sites marked as favorites.
Seems everything that is marked as a favorite shows a lot about personal interests..
So many things of satire and humor that are related to sick humor, atheism, psychology, and tech info.
I know that for many young people that Shock Value is somewhat important to them on their blogs, spaces etc.... Somehow someway the kids today have a fascination with " for example the movie " Jackass" Extreme things they love. People doing stupid things on purpose is entertainment for them. I personally cannot relate to any of it.

One of CaptMorales is Favorites listed on his stumbleupon is this link
This is pretty explicit so ... just warning you.

http://www.soothbrush.com/children-fear-photography/

Many people have made comments on this and I just wonder if any of them are Casey.
There is one from a girl that says Kisses from Florida ... Dunno.
It amazes me that people even claim this as Art.

pchatt
    jpchatt is a 24 year old guy from Florida, USA.
    • 2 fans
    Member since Feb 24, 2008

last login 6 months ago

Caseyomarie
    caseyomarie is a 22 year old woman from Florida, USA.
    Likes 14 pages, 2 photos • 7 fans
    Member since Feb 24, 2008

last login 8 weeks ago

Also, Troy who made comments there is connected to both Casey and Amy in Myspace posts.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1362 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:05 PM »

Hey, does anyone have a valid email address for Leonard Padilla? I seriously want to thank him for his efforts, etc...I think he is a classic! I like that guy.....pure class, like Tim Miller and alot of people in THIS forum, too.  Thanks
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:07 PM »

Unfortunately, I don't think the Anthony's have too high a price for money.  They sold Caylee's photos and video to ABC.  To me, that was disgusting.  I don't think identifying the father to get child support would be too high a price at all for them, as long as the father was anyone other than George or Lee.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Marya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:26 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

DNA in itself cannot be determine if the hair strands belonged to Caylee or Casey because "A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial."

The distinguishing factor ... the strands of hair found in the trunk of the vehicle were identified as coming from a decomposing body.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA: Mitochondrial DNA: Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

+++++++++++

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

Janet is right on here - because hair itself only contains the organelles inherited from the mother, you can't tell a mother apart from a daughter, apart from anyone else in the maternal line (like Cindy, Cindy's mom, etc) without looking at other characteristics, like hair color, length, etc under a microscope. IF, and only IF there was a root attached to the hair will you get ANY information on nuclear DNA, the kind that comes from both mom and dad. Since that hair root can decay really fast, it may not be there at all. Or, it may be there is such a small amount that a specific test is being performed to replicate (amplify) the tiny amounts of DNA, and since this particular test is more subject to contamination and errors, it is taking awhile.

Strike #2 from your list if you want it to be scientifically accurate.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1365 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:38 PM »

Casey's myspace

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)
         "Visit www.HelpFindCaylee.com, due to time restraints and messaging abuse this profile will no longer be updated. Help Find Caylee!!! -Lee Anthony"

Female
22 years old
orlando, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/5/200
Mood: worried Mood Image

Would LE given Casey her Laptop Back ??? I would think not.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1366 on: September 06, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities

OKAY Then Casey where is the script you habitual liar ? You heartless skank!!!! Just in case you are reading since you logged into your myspace

Sorry will I be banned for that

Zenaida came by and picked it back up, she is due to fly to the Bahamas
in the morning.

Hurry, you'll miss her!!!! I mean it is sooooooo ridiculous.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: September 06, 2008, 01:49:56 PM »

Hey, does anyone have a valid email address for Leonard Padilla? I seriously want to thank him for his efforts, etc...I think he is a classic! I like that guy.....pure class, like Tim Miller and alot of people in THIS forum, too.  Thanks

Here is his website, there is a contact us with an email:

http://wantedfugitives.com/bountyhunters.html
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: September 06, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »

Cindys brother said the fight on father day was after cindy visited the nursing home with Caylee and cindys mother told her Casey took the routing number off a birthday check and stole from the nursing home account. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: September 06, 2008, 01:50:02 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

+++++++++++

thanks Janet. Explains alot.
Don't they do the mitochondrial DNA when there is not enough of the root to get a sample?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: September 06, 2008, 01:50:03 PM »

Casey's myspace

"Visit www.HelpFindCaylee.com, due to time restraints and messaging abuse this profile will no longer be updated. Help Find Caylee!!! -Lee Anthony"

Female
22 years old
orlando, Florida
United States

They probably returned it.  Cindy said at least one computer had been returned. 
LE can make an exact image copy of the computer and then return it.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1371 on: September 06, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.
Molesters and perverts look like normal people IMO

I understand that...but what have you seen about Lee that would cause you to think he molested his sister. that is a HUGE accusation..imo...and I would think you would want to have some clear evidence before making it.
Lord have mercy Lisa....It is only my opinion,it's not like I'm going to the Anthony house and dragging George and Lee out by their ears to the police station.
I stand by my opinion,I'm not accusing anyone of anything.It's my opinion that George or Lee could possibly be the father of Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: September 06, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »

Here is a link about Florida license plates.  There are some with orange color background, but don't know if this is what is on the car we've seen in the Anthony's driveway.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/html/tagbrochure.pdf

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: September 06, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities

OKAY Then Casey where is the script you habitual liar ? You heartless skank!!!! Just in case you are reading since you logged into your myspace

Sorry will I be banned for that

Zenaida came by and picked it back up, she is due to fly to the Bahamas
in the morning.

Hurry, you'll miss her!!!! I mean it is sooooooo ridiculous.

lol

why would you be banned for that?

I believe Casey IS reading here and all of the other blogs involved in the case!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1374 on: September 06, 2008, 01:51:34 PM »

can someone please give me the link to the stalker cam it froze and I had to completely close it.....thank you very much 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: September 06, 2008, 01:51:36 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

+++++++++++

Janet is right on here - because hair itself only contains the organelles inherited from the mother, you can't tell a mother apart from a daughter, apart from anyone else in the maternal line (like Cindy, Cindy's mom, etc) without looking at other characteristics, like hair color, length, etc under a microscope. IF, and only IF there was a root attached to the hair will you get ANY information on nuclear DNA, the kind that comes from both mom and dad. Since that hair root can decay really fast, it may not be there at all. Or, it may be there is such a small amount that a specific test is being performed to replicate (amplify) the tiny amounts of DNA, and since this particular test is more subject to contamination and errors, it is taking awhile.

Strike #2 from your list if you want it to be scientifically accurate.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference but yesterday someone reported that the hair that was found actually had scalp attached to it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: September 06, 2008, 01:51:57 PM »

can someone please give me the link to the stalker cam it froze and I had to completely close it.....thank you very much 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Marya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: September 06, 2008, 01:52:22 PM »

Casey's myspace

Female
22 years old
orlando, Florida
United States

No, they wouldn't. Lee has been updating the various pages, Casey gave out her passwords at the first arrest to him. But the Anthony's have another computer (maybe a few) since it was said she was online while at home after her first bonding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: September 06, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat:

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT
Rob Dick

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thank you Lynn.

Casey's changing stories regarding the last time she was with her daughter imply that she should not be free on bond.  Casey should be behind bars and ... bail should not be an issue until the truth is forthcoming.  What is wrong with the system!!  A three year old little girl has not been seen in almost three months!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: September 06, 2008, 01:52:43 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

And she told Ryan, her supposed best friend that the father was a transient, I can see saying he was a 1 night stand but a transient? sounds like a hobo.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.