April 26, 2024, 07:13:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383031 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: September 06, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »

The Anthony's can prove who Caylee's father is with DNA testing.  If the father is not George, then he deserves to be involved in the search for his daughter.  If the father is not George, I find it reprehensible that a family would keep a child away from their parent, especially in this situation when the child is missing and may be dead.  Secrets are secrets, but if the father is not George, the Anthony's have a serious obligation to bring that father into this search and let him know what is going on.  They have not done this.  I would think the police would insist that the father and his family be contacted, just to rule out parental kidnapping.  This hasn't been done. That, to me, speaks volumes.

AZ - I think that you are right on target.  I have no doubt that LE has the full DNA because they need to explore every possible motive in Caylee's disappearance, including the possibility of kidnapping by an Ortiz relative.  Caylee's biological father and family have rights during this investigation, including the ability to call TES for help.  In my opion, it is of extremem importance for LE to know who Caylee's father is.  I have no doubt that they know.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: September 06, 2008, 01:54:17 PM »

LE released these bits and pieces of information to send a message to the Anthony's.  As someone said before, it is a chess game.  I'm simply trying to interpret the message by drawing conclusions from the information I've read and behaviors I've seen.  From this, I conclude that there is a strong possibility that George is Caylee's father.  That's it.  I do not claim evidence showing this.  I present it as a possible explanation for the strange behavior of the Anthony's and Casey in particular.  LE knows and we will know eventually.

BRING NATALEE HOME
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: September 06, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Can someone elaborate on their theories that Lee or George is the father? I am just not seeing it.

She lied about Jesse Grund being the father until he broke down and got a DNA test.

Then she made up a story about the guy who died in a car crash, cuz dead men don't talk.

The family claims to know who the daddy is... but they will not tell... even with
their granddaughter missing.

Caylee's bears a strong resemblance to the two males.

The forensics cannot distinguish between Casey or Caylee's hair... except for
a death ring. This one speaks volumes for me.

And she told Ryan, her supposed best friend that the father was a transient, I can see saying he was a 1 night stand but a transient? sounds like a hobo.

jmo

hmmmm....maybe one fo her Johns.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: September 06, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »

Casey's myspace

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)
         "Visit www.HelpFindCaylee.com, due to time restraints and messaging abuse this profile will no longer be updated. Help Find Caylee!!! -Lee Anthony"

Female
22 years old
orlando, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/5/200
Mood: worried Mood Image

Would LE given Casey her Laptop Back ??? I would think not.

They probably returned it.  Cindy said at least one computer had been returned. 
LE can make an exact image copy of the computer and then return it.

Casey can access her myspace from any computer. Padilla said she spent most of her time on the computer when she was released the 1st time. We know she was emailing the 12 year old girl who had to be hospitalized with mental stress issues because of the emails, letters, gifts, from Casey.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: September 06, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.
Molesters and perverts look like normal people IMO

I understand that...but what have you seen about Lee that would cause you to think he molested his sister. that is a HUGE accusation..imo...and I would think you would want to have some clear evidence before making it.
Lord have mercy Lisa....It is only my opinion,it's not like I'm going to the Anthony house and dragging George and Lee out by their ears to the police station.
I stand by my opinion,I'm not accusing anyone of anything.It's my opinion that George or Lee could possibly be the father of Caylee.

Karma...hope you don't think I am angry ot attacking you at all.

I am sorry...I just remember reading all the crap about Jug molesting Natalee and her being pregnant with his child and it still bothers me to this day. I am just sensitive about the subject and think there should be substancial evidence.

You know me...I speak my mind and love that the other Monkeys do too. I am really just curious what caused so many to suspect that George or Lee was the father. Not attacking at all..I promise!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1385 on: September 06, 2008, 01:56:10 PM »

(recent) Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome....

I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"

Just thought I'd balance things a lil'... 

Thanks MisterMichael.

Janet , I so agree with you. All of this speculation of Caylees parentage  being a result of incest really bothers me. I do know incest exist but  I really do not see that here.Now if it should come out that I am wrong I will eat the crow but I see no reason to even bring up that sort of speculation without proof.

I was at one time a delivery room scrub tech before I became surgical.  So for the poster saying George was down between Caseys legs when he cut the cord during Caylee's birth. Please show me that picture.. George was standing at the side of Casey . Caylee was placed on Caseys abdomen.Her legs were in stirrups in the air with a cloth drape covering them. The DR. was at the pubic area. George did not see his daughters crotch.

I videotaped the birth of one of my grandchildren. I was standing above at my daughters head. NO way did I video my daughters crotch.

Birth is not a sick thing it is a miracle. JMHO
True,George was standing at the side of Casey during the birth but her legs were not neatly placed in stirrups nor was she all covered up.Part of her lower regions were exposed while George cut the cord.Plus Casey's WHOLE lower part of her body was pictured on the monitor at the side of the bed.
I think birthing is a beautiful experience but I DO find it kinda perverted to have your own father in the room during the entire birthing process.Just my opinion.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: September 06, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »

Here is a link about Florida license plates.  There are some with orange color background, but don't know if this is what is on the car we've seen in the Anthony's driveway.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/html/tagbrochure.pdf

Thanks Muffy - on page 7 they have the government plates.  I think the plate on the silver car is yellow and it could be one like this:

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: September 06, 2008, 01:56:42 PM »

Casey also told another person (one of sworn statements in the 400 pages) that Caylee's father was a security guard at Universal.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: September 06, 2008, 01:56:46 PM »

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities

OKAY Then Casey where is the script you habitual liar ? You heartless skank!!!! Just in case you are reading since you logged into your myspace

Sorry will I be banned for that

Zenaida came by and picked it back up, she is due to fly to the Bahamas
in the morning.

Hurry, you'll miss her!!!! I mean it is sooooooo ridiculous.

lol

why would you be banned for that?

I believe Casey IS reading here and all of the other blogs involved in the case!!

YIKES ... what IF SHE was AnninFla yesterday giving us a clue to look down the street in a neighbors yard????   that gives me the willys!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: September 06, 2008, 01:56:56 PM »

Just a quick questions I thought i read somehwere on the morning of the16th he said Caylee had her backpack on when they where getting ready to leave..... What did the back pack look like ? Was it part of evidence taking from pontiac

OF!! I was thinking the same thing...
Last night on 20/20..they showed a blue backpack with a pink heart on it that was recovered.. Have we seen that backpack in any photos or videos???

The backpack George says he saw that day was white with monkeys, the one the police recovered says Dora the explorer, Dora's sidekick is a monkey! Same backpack, IMO and I feel George was being vague, if you are really looking for someone and something, people know who Dora is, say a damn Dora backpack, George!

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1390 on: September 06, 2008, 01:57:20 PM »

Cindy wanted full custody of Caylee to keep the secret....she knows Casey's a loose cannon, and could spill the beans at any given moment....Cindy was also calling friends (Ryan Pasly for 1) telling them Casey was a liar and a sociopath (which is true). Maybe she was doing this just in case Casey did tell the truth about Caylee's daddy being a family member.....so that they would just "chock" it up to just another lie of Casey's.  JMO

Seeme...I totally agree...also...in several taped interviews of Cindy...She calls Caylee..."MY BABY"...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: September 06, 2008, 01:57:47 PM »

If LE wants to put pressure on Casey and the Anthony's to talk and tell the truth, what better way to do it than to put out information that leads the public to expose the Anthony's deepest and darkest secrets?  I do think that pressuring the Anthony's to reveal Casey's parentage would cause this family to break.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Marya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: September 06, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

Have at it--please add more.

DNA in itself cannot be determine if the hair strands belonged to Caylee or Casey because "A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial."

The distinguishing factor ... the strands of hair found in the trunk of the vehicle were identified as coming from a decomposing body.

Mitochondrial DNA does not reveal paternity.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA: Mitochondrial DNA: Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

+++++++++++

Quote from: mbs on September 04, 2008, 03:59:12 PM

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg434990#msg434990

Janet is right on here - because hair itself only contains the organelles inherited from the mother, you can't tell a mother apart from a daughter, apart from anyone else in the maternal line (like Cindy, Cindy's mom, etc) without looking at other characteristics, like hair color, length, etc under a microscope. IF, and only IF there was a root attached to the hair will you get ANY information on nuclear DNA, the kind that comes from both mom and dad. Since that hair root can decay really fast, it may not be there at all. Or, it may be there is such a small amount that a specific test is being performed to replicate (amplify) the tiny amounts of DNA, and since this particular test is more subject to contamination and errors, it is taking awhile.

Strike #2 from your list if you want it to be scientifically accurate.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference but yesterday someone reported that the hair that was found actually had scalp attached to it.

That makes a huge difference because it can at least give the chance for nuclear DNA testing. I haven't heard any reports of confirmed nuclear DNA test results though, so maybe they are not releasing the results or don't have them back. As I said, if a sample is decayed in any way (and being in a car trunk probably does not help at all unless it was very, very dry in there), they may have to resort to tests that introduce the opportunity for more error.

Still #2 is flat out scientifically incorrect because the statement refers directly to mitochondrial DNA not being distinguishable from the maternal line. Even if there had been a nuclear DNA test, a child of George + Cindy would not have the same DNA profile as a Casey + George child! I'll testify in court to the probability of that. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: September 06, 2008, 01:58:18 PM »

Didnt Casey also claim the father was an NFL player?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: September 06, 2008, 01:58:55 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

DNA in itself cannot be determine if the hair strands belonged to Caylee or Casey because "A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial."

The distinguishing factor ... the strands of hair found in the trunk of the vehicle were identified as coming from a decomposing body.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA: Mitochondrial DNA: Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

+++++++++++

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

Janet is right on here - because hair itself only contains the organelles inherited from the mother, you can't tell a mother apart from a daughter, apart from anyone else in the maternal line (like Cindy, Cindy's mom, etc) without looking at other characteristics, like hair color, length, etc under a microscope. IF, and only IF there was a root attached to the hair will you get ANY information on nuclear DNA, the kind that comes from both mom and dad. Since that hair root can decay really fast, it may not be there at all. Or, it may be there is such a small amount that a specific test is being performed to replicate (amplify) the tiny amounts of DNA, and since this particular test is more subject to contamination and errors, it is taking awhile.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference but yesterday someone reported that the hair that was found actually had scalp attached to it.

that has always perplexed me...some reports say single strand...some say it had scalp on it..I am not real clear on which it is.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: September 06, 2008, 01:58:58 PM »

I read about this Sam character in the Discovery Report. It just amazes how much she lies and even when it is unnecessary. For example, she tells LE (as well as Lazarro) that she is a student at a local community college. LE contacts the school and they certify that she has NEVER been a student nor has EVER applied.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: September 06, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

+++++++++++

Marya - we don't know that only mtDNA was performed.  Orlandop LE will look like a bunch of idiots if this is true. 

Monkeys, please stop posting that only mtDNA was performed.  This is how the misinformation begins that we saw with Natalee Holloway in Aruba.  Orland LE is a very competent law enforecement group and they most certainly have performed all tests possible.  The leak regarding Caylee's parentage did not specify which DNA test was the basis of the leak.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: September 06, 2008, 01:59:57 PM »

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities

OKAY Then Casey where is the script you habitual liar ? You heartless skank!!!! Just in case you are reading since you logged into your myspace

Sorry will I be banned for that

Zenaida came by and picked it back up, she is due to fly to the Bahamas
in the morning.

Hurry, you'll miss her!!!! I mean it is sooooooo ridiculous.

lol

why would you be banned for that?

I believe Casey IS reading here and all of the other blogs involved in the case!!
I just dont know if i can getthat verbal on here .. I just had to rant , this whole thing is amking me sick to my stomach and I cant stomach any more of her lies and her family bying it come on its commen sence ...... and they keep covering for her .. altough, i belive they no caylee is gone , but they are not saying because they have to prepare for he defense.. I am sure Biaz has told them to keep shouting it at the top  of their lungs and that his defense is going to be OSCO didnt do there job and that why caylee ended up dead  JMO

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1398 on: September 06, 2008, 02:01:07 PM »

If LE wants to put pressure on Casey and the Anthony's to talk and tell the truth, what better way to do it than to put out information that leads the public to expose the Anthony's deepest and darkest secrets?  I do think that pressuring the Anthony's to reveal Casey's parentage would cause this family to break.

They need to drop it on 'em like a hydrogen bomb in another 400 page PDF, like by Monday afternoon.

Wanna see Cindy start swinging a hammer again?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: September 06, 2008, 02:01:07 PM »

Remember that Casey also told friends that George was having an affair. But with who????

Cindy wanted full custody of Caylee to keep the secret....she knows Casey's a loose cannon, and could spill the beans at any given moment....Cindy was also calling friends (Ryan Pasly for 1) telling them Casey was a liar and a sociopath (which is true). Maybe she was doing this just in case Casey did tell the truth about Caylee's daddy being a family member.....so that they would just "chock" it up to just another lie of Casey's.  JMO

Seeme...I totally agree...also...in several taped interviews of Cindy...She calls Caylee..."MY BABY"...

Des
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.