March 28, 2024, 12:11:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 380455 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: September 06, 2008, 02:13:17 PM »

stalker cam is moving angles .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: September 06, 2008, 02:13:45 PM »

George was hiding a gun in his car, thats what they took in the middle of the night.

Also, early Saturday morning, a source close to the investigation said deputies removed a weapon from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Ah...thanks Elaine!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: September 06, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »

Still #2 is flat out scientifically incorrect because the statement refers directly to mitochondrial DNA not being distinguishable from the maternal line. Even if there had been a nuclear DNA test, a child of George + Cindy would not have the same DNA profile as a Casey + George child! I'll testify in court to the probability of that. 

Marya, #2 says: LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.

The key word here is SUGGESTS.  No one is saying we have the DNA results or that we even know what DNA test was performed.  Law Enforcement released just enough information to place a suggestion in the mind of the public.  That's what #2 means.

They do share common DNA - they are related, after all.

That statement implies that the test was mtDNA. Does it mean this was the only test? No. Does it mean more tests aren't being done? No.

Hair itself contributes mtDNA, which comes from mom. That will be identical to Casey's because of how the mtDNA is contained in the mitochondria of an egg. Nuclear DNA will also show commonalities, but this DNA recombines with that of the dad, since both contribute to this pool. Recombination allows for different DNA profiles - i.e. Lee and Casey are both children of the same parents, but they won't share a common DNA profile. An incest child will also have a unique nuclear DNA profile.

I give up. I have a MS degree in Forensic DNA Analysis, I would not lie to any of you here.

Marya, I totally understand what you are saying.  I understand the various types of DNA testing.  The police deliberately did not reveal the type of test done so people like us would not be able to prove or disprove their information.  So, why did they tell us that the hair was indistinguishable from Casey or Caylee?  Perhaps so we would come to a conclusion?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: September 06, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »

Let me tell you if I can about a dead body smell,  there is a certain smell you get from garbage in a can left for days. it is worse when you see the maggots crawling and it is really fetid. I f you have smelled that then you can rate it a 1 compared to a DBC being a 10.  The smell is sickly sweet and yet pungent, it covers you and lingers. I t cant be taken for long and smells the same from several feet away, in other words its powerfull even in the smallest amount. I have smelled it at a car auction several times and people around the car all wretch from the odor. It is unmistakable.
It isnt pizza Cindy.
If you try and cover it up it only masks it, same with the lies
George is a retired Sherrif so he probably also knows that smell.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: September 06, 2008, 02:15:28 PM »

Good thing they got the gun away from the nuts in that family.  I could see a murder/suicide scenario.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: September 06, 2008, 02:15:52 PM »

Can someone please show me where they are getting the information that only mitochondiral DNA testing was done?  In my opinion, LE would be very remiss if they only performed the mitochondrial DNA.  Orlando LE has done such a great job with this case, I don't want to even hint that they have not done every test possible on the evidence that they have collected.

SS

There is NO information that I have read which identifies what types of DNA tests were conducted.  This is why I cannot comprehend of the speculation in regards to the  paternity of Caylee.

Apparently it has been "leaked" that the DNA testing of the strands of hair found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle cannot determine if it belongs to Casey or Caylee.  This implies mitochondiral DNA testing.

However ... according to the "leak" it was determined that the hair strands came from a decomposing body.  So ... in the process of elimination ...

Janet

I don't think we know enough to suggest anything about the paternity of that beautiful child .  I, for one, don't want that child accusted of being a product of incest unless I have more info.

I have never sued anyone in my life, but I would sue Padilla for slander if I were Lee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1426 on: September 06, 2008, 02:16:28 PM »

Soooooo....

George was hiding his gun in the car.

Also, early Saturday morning, Orange County deputies removed a gun from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1427 on: September 06, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

It has been brought to our attention that Orlando LE feels that for everyone's safety all food products served to volunteer searchers much be prepackaged, Therefore, we will not be able to utilize Sysco Company's donation and the food that was not prepackaged has been returned,  ie: bread and lunch meat. We advise any searchers to bring their own sandwiches as only snacks and beverages will be available.

Oh for crying out loud!!  I can't tell you how many bake sales, BBQ's, etc. I have worked at and as long as one person was certified with the health department, and proper procedure was followed then everything was fine.  Of course Florida / Orange county laws may be different.  What a kick in the pants!!
I'm with you.  I'd be asking if this is a state law or Just OLE "feels" it should be.  I could probably understand the feeling if it was just people off the street dropping this off, but we're talking about SYSCO; experienced, professional food people.  If I was Sysco I'd be deeply offended.

Well...I am deeply offended...and sorry I ever called them....All it would take is one Food Service Person as a volunteer...who has taken and passed the *Safe Food* handling state exam....one day course...to coordinate everything....maybe someone...Like LE could provide a refridgerated truck to store goods...It is not Sysco's job to do this...the only DELIVER FOOD...They don't stay on site and prepare it...nor serve it....There has to be a plan in place for someone from the TES crew to be on hand when goods are delivered...then let *only the driver* SYSCO employee(s) bring the items from the truck...

Then the items are cross referenced with the inventory sheet the driver has...one copy is given to the person accepting the delivery and singed off on....I know...because I've been purchasing from SYSCO for years.  ....My Heart is breaking....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1428 on: September 06, 2008, 02:16:45 PM »

Let me tell you if I can about a dead body smell,  there is a certain smell you get from garbage in a can left for days. it is worse when you see the maggots crawling and it is really fetid. I f you have smelled that then you can rate it a 1 compared to a DBC being a 10.  The smell is sickly sweet and yet pungent, it covers you and lingers. I t cant be taken for long and smells the same from several feet away, in other words its powerfull even in the smallest amount. I have smelled it at a car auction several times and people around the car all wretch from the odor. It is unmistakable. It isnt pizza Cindy.
If you try and cover it up it only masks it, same with the lies.

Note to self.......do not EVER buy car at auction..........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: September 06, 2008, 02:17:08 PM »

Where is Lee?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: September 06, 2008, 02:17:20 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: September 06, 2008, 02:18:30 PM »

Soooooo....

Also, early Saturday morning, Orange County deputies removed a gun from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

It would be interesting to know where the "tip" came from ... hhuummm someone "ratted" him out .... LE seemed to know right where it was!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1432 on: September 06, 2008, 02:19:06 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

Don't we have someone here who is in touch with Greta?

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: September 06, 2008, 02:19:13 PM »

Way back when Jesus Ortiz was the "supposed" father of Caylee....the family of Jesus said that there was blood samples available from his auto accident and would be tested for possible DNA match Caylee/Jesus. I would think those results are back....don't know if they would make them public.
I do not think Jesus is Caylee's daddy. JMO

Me either because we know how greedy Casey is and once he was dead, she would have filed to get social security for Caylee.
jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: September 06, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »

Marya - we don't know that only mtDNA was performed.  Orlandop LE will look like a bunch of idiots if this is true. 

Monkeys, please stop posting that only mtDNA was performed.  This is how the misinformation begins that we saw with Natalee Holloway in Aruba.  Orland LE is a very competent law enforecement group and they most certainly have performed all tests possible.  The leak regarding Caylee's parentage did not specify which DNA test was the basis of the leak.

SS

Let me see.

I am not suppose to speculate that only mtDNA was performed but ... others can speculate that DNA testing went beyond mtDNA.

I get it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: September 06, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »

Yes, they did know where the gun was, didn't they?  And yet, they simply retrieved it and did not cancel Casey's bail.  The condition of bail was that she not have a weapon on the premises. 

I wonder if George has been identified as a suicide risk.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: September 06, 2008, 02:20:05 PM »

I have no idea who Caylee's father might be, so I'm still sitting on the fence. However, playing devil's advocate for a minute, I can tell you about the experience of a friend of mine.

She became pregnant and then found out the father of the child had criminal connections. She didn't want her child exposed to those, and did not want the man to know the child was his. She didn't tell anyone (including the father) who the father was as a way of protecting her child. She later married and her husband adopted the child. The birth father's family still has no clue the child exists.

I can't see Casey being that concerned about something like that, but Cindy might have been.

BT ... I agree.

There are many reasons that a single mom may not want the father of her baby identified ... many reasons she does not want the father of her baby in her life.

In other words ... it is determined that the child support comes at too high a price.

Janet

I have a grandchild who does not have a father listed on the birth certificate.Yes the fathers name is known. In the state of Illinois and many other states as well, unless the father agrees you are not allowed to put his name on the birth certificate.  Yes he has had a DNA done and does pay child support but that is after the child's birth. There could be a new birth certificate listed now but since he has never wanted to be a part of the child's life then why bother. JMHO

Also it keeps being said that LE knows who the father is because of DNA results that is not necessarily the truth. Unless they have the fathers DNA on file they would not know. I just hate this kind of speculation without facts to support them and the list of things does not convince me..

Again from my earlier post.

Janet , I so agree with you. All of this speculation of Caylees parentage  being a result of incest really bothers me. I do know incest exist but  I really do not see that here.Now if it should come out that I am wrong I will eat the crow but I see no reason to even bring up that sort of speculation without proof.

I was at one time a delivery room scrub tech before I became surgical.  So for the poster saying George was down between Caseys legs when he cut the cord during Caylee's birth. Please show me that picture.. George was standing at the side of Casey . Caylee was placed on Caseys abdomen.Her legs were in stirrups in the air with a cloth drape covering them. The DR. was at the pubic area. George did not see his daughters crotch.

I videotaped the birth of one of my grandchildren. I was standing above at my daughters head. NO way did I video my daughters crotch.

Birth is not a sick thing it is a miracle. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1437 on: September 06, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »

Soooooo....

It would be interesting to know where the "tip" came from ... hhuummm someone "ratted" him out .... LE seemed to know right where it was!

I agree with the idea that it might have been a result of the phone taps or something similar.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: September 06, 2008, 02:20:23 PM »

George was hiding a gun in his car, thats what they took in the middle of the night.

Also, early Saturday morning, a source close to the investigation said deputies removed a weapon from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Ah...thanks Elaine!
YW !  Very Happy   George is a shadey fellow.
Marya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: September 06, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »

Still #2 is flat out scientifically incorrect because the statement refers directly to mitochondrial DNA not being distinguishable from the maternal line. Even if there had been a nuclear DNA test, a child of George + Cindy would not have the same DNA profile as a Casey + George child! I'll testify in court to the probability of that. 

Marya, #2 says: LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.

The key word here is SUGGESTS.  No one is saying we have the DNA results or that we even know what DNA test was performed.  Law Enforcement released just enough information to place a suggestion in the mind of the public.  That's what #2 means.

They do share common DNA - they are related, after all.

That statement implies that the test was mtDNA. Does it mean this was the only test? No. Does it mean more tests aren't being done? No.

Hair itself contributes mtDNA, which comes from mom. That will be identical to Casey's because of how the mtDNA is contained in the mitochondria of an egg. Nuclear DNA will also show commonalities, but this DNA recombines with that of the dad, since both contribute to this pool. Recombination allows for different DNA profiles - i.e. Lee and Casey are both children of the same parents, but they won't share a common DNA profile. An incest child will also have a unique nuclear DNA profile.

I give up. I have a MS degree in Forensic DNA Analysis, I would not lie to any of you here.

Marya, I totally understand what you are saying.  I understand the various types of DNA testing.  The police deliberately did not reveal the type of test done so people like us would not be able to prove or disprove their information.  So, why did they tell us that the hair was indistinguishable from Casey or Caylee?  Perhaps so we would come to a conclusion?

Yes, I definitely think this is why they released it - so we can come to a conclusion. I just disagree on the conclusion - here's how it goes for me:

Presumed testing results (note that I have no confirmed information to prove to me which test was done, and do not claim that a particular test was done or not done and am basing this off of assumptions on what the media released): Hair strand found that indicates marks of death at end via microscopic analysis, Hair strand DNA cannot distinguish it from maternal lineage (essentially a mtDNA test)

This means that a part of someone who is dead was in the trunk of the car. The hair can match anyone in the maternal line. The only maternal candidate appears to be Caylee, because she is the only one missing.

Conclusion: Caylee is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.