April 20, 2024, 07:19:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382719 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: September 06, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »

I am guessing that as an ex LEO Georgie hi waist was licensed to CCW here in Fla, my questions are how did they know exactly where to find it and why did they take it??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 06, 2008, 02:30:43 PM »

Maybe Geroge was hiding the gun and when Caylees body was found and the truth that his daghter murdered her came out he was going to do away with the whole family.
The thought of anyone in that family having a gun is scarey. IMO

I am wondering why the urgency at 2:45 AM to get the gun ....  LOL  ...... to put additional pressure on the family?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: September 06, 2008, 02:30:56 PM »

I do believe that the identity of Caylee's father is the pink elephant that no one wants to admit is standing in the very middle of this case.  Someone needs to give it a name and bring it out into the open.  Then, watch George react.  Good thing they took his gun.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1463 on: September 06, 2008, 02:31:26 PM »

Maybe Geroge was hiding the gun and when Caylees body was found and the truth that his daghter murdered her came out he was going to do away with the whole family.

...and more specifically Elaine... that hot headed psycho!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: September 06, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

Don't we have someone here who is in touch with Greta?

I'll suggest it to her, that's the best I can do Flossy.

I would bet if there was any evidence of this Gretas crew and Nancys crew would already be looking into this.  They do read the blogs, Nancys mentioned that on several shows.  They would of seen people are speculating Geroge or Lee is Caylees father.

And I'm certain Greta will not report just speculations....she will need verified info/facts.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: September 06, 2008, 02:32:20 PM »

I used to work for the coroner here in town...and let me tell ya..once you smell it ONCE, you will never ever be able to deny it again...
We had a woman here who was murdered, covered with a wool blanket, and left in her laundry room in July..for 5 days...
We autopsied her in the mobile unit because we couldnt do it in the hospital due to decomp..
The mobile unit was a small trailer...she was about 350 lbs bloated with methane..probably 250 in life...when he made the Y incision, she went "whhoooooosh" and deflated..I fell the hell out...LOL..
I was the laughing stock after lunch back at the morgue because "litlle lady couldnt take it"...

Lemme tell ya...IT AINT PIZZA...

"God dont like ugly"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: September 06, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »

Well...I am deeply offended...and sorry I ever called them....All it would take is one Food Service Person as a volunteer...who has taken and passed the *Safe Food* handling state exam....one day course...to coordinate everything....maybe someone...Like LE could provide a refridgerated truck to store goods...It is not Sysco's job to do this...the only DELIVER FOOD...They don't stay on site and prepare it...nor serve it....There has to be a plan in place for someone from the TES crew to be on hand when goods are delivered...then let *only the driver* SYSCO employee(s) bring the items from the truck...

Then the items are cross referenced with the inventory sheet the driver has...one copy is given to the person accepting the delivery and singed off on....I know...because I've been purchasing from SYSCO for years.  ....My Heart is breaking....Des
Destiny
Never be sorry you called them..!!!   and I do feel that SYSCO  will not be offened.   Puzzled yes and who knows they may have an alternative if they look into it.

I can see not accepting... home made items like at a bake sale   and if the MEDIA asked for a certified food person  I bet more than one would show up.

We did what we could... but it still takes local boots to make things work smoothly...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: September 06, 2008, 02:32:53 PM »

George was not arrested so the gun was legally his I presume.
The gun was taken however so I presume it will be tested for recent firing.
Can we speculate why they took the gun if it was legal?   

Supposedly the premises were cleared for weapons. I guess George felt the
car would be considered exempt?
I think he knew better, just hoped they wouldn't find it there.
I am only saying this because he was a cop, he should know that "NO gun on the premises" also includes in the car which is on the premises. But thats just   MO
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: September 06, 2008, 02:32:55 PM »

Maybe Cindy ratted out George after another fight. She might not ahve wanted a gun near him when the case breaks.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: September 06, 2008, 02:34:52 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

I would bet if there was any evidence of this Gretas crew and Nancys crew would already be looking into this.  They do read the blogs, Nancys mentioned that on several shows.  They would of seen people are speculating Geroge or Lee is Caylees father.

And I'm certain Greta will not report just speculations....she will need verified info/facts.

I would not suggest that anyone report speculation as fact.  I do think the media should emphasize the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search.  Repeatedlly and persistently state that father's have rights, and Caylee's father and his family have the right to know what happened to her.  Despite Cindy's claim that father is dead, he must have a family, correct?  IDENTIFY THE FATHER--that's all I'm saying.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: September 06, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »

...and more specifically Elaine... that hot headed psycho!
I agree!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: September 06, 2008, 02:35:10 PM »

With everyone speculating on who Caleys father, im sure LE knows and maybe they have contacted the family and told them.  I seriously doubt LE or the family would let it be known.  LE would not release this info if the family told them not to.  Even if I found out my son was the father there is no way I would open up myself or the family to the circus this case has turned into.  Now if Caylee was found alive then I would fess up and get custody of her.  I dont think we will find this out until this case goes to court as a murder trial.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: September 06, 2008, 02:36:36 PM »

I am guessing that as an ex LEO Georgie hi waist was licensed to CCW here in Fla, my questions are how did they know exactly where to find it and why did they take it??

Wonder if Leonard found out about it and told LE?  I can see George having guns around especially being and ex-cop and a security guard.  They took it most likely because it violates Casey's bond.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: September 06, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »

I used to work for the coroner here in town...and let me tell ya..once you smell it ONCE, you will never ever be able to deny it again...
We had a woman here who was murdered, covered with a wool blanket, and left in her laundry room in July..for 5 days...
We autopsied her in the mobile unit because we couldnt do it in the hospital due to decomp..
The mobile unit was a small trailer...she was about 350 lbs bloated with methane..probably 250 in life...when he made the Y incision, she went "whhoooooosh" and deflated..I fell the hell out...LOL..
I was the laughing stock after lunch back at the morgue because "litlle lady couldnt take it"...

Lemme tell ya...IT AINT PIZZA...

LOL

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: September 06, 2008, 02:37:08 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

MURT's gone searchin'....

"God dont like ugly"
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: September 06, 2008, 02:37:50 PM »

Soooooo....

George was hiding his gun in the car.

Also, early Saturday morning, Orange County deputies removed a gun from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

It would be interesting to know where the "tip" came from ... hhuummm someone "ratted" him out .... LE seemed to know right where it was!

I agree with the idea that it might have been a result of the phone taps or something similar.

Or maybe George told them himself? Having a lawyer now, maybe he told the lawyer and he in return told him to tell LE?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1476 on: September 06, 2008, 02:38:13 PM »

Wonder if Leonard found out about it and told LE?  I can see George having guns around especially being and ex-cop and a security guard.  They took it most likely because it violates Casey's bond.

The thing that is really perplexing... is why didn't they take him along with it?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: September 06, 2008, 02:40:09 PM »

looks like murt's at the airport...

"God dont like ugly"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: September 06, 2008, 02:40:20 PM »

I think it was NG the other night that someone said this will be a priority for LE because they're going to have to rule out that the father didn't have motive to kill Caylee, 1 less out that Baez will be able to use.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: September 06, 2008, 02:40:40 PM »

Casey smelled it,
Cindy smelled it
George smelled it

WT hell is going on??  Weeks later and they still live in lies, If there was one good person in this group their words to date would be different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.