April 25, 2024, 12:56:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382947 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: September 06, 2008, 02:41:30 PM »

I wonder if the security place he worked for issued him a gun and they hadnt got it back yet or they knew he used his own gun and the security company told the police.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1481 on: September 06, 2008, 02:42:10 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

Have at it--please add more.

DNA in itself cannot be determine if the hair strands belonged to Caylee or Casey because "A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial."

The distinguishing factor ... the strands of hair found in the trunk of the vehicle were identified as coming from a decomposing body.

Mitochondrial DNA does not reveal paternity.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA: Mitochondrial DNA: Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

+++++++++++

Quote from: mbs on September 04, 2008, 03:59:12 PM

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg434990#msg434990

Can someone please show me where they are getting the information that only mitochondiral DNA testing was done?  In my opinion, LE would be very remiss if they only performed the mitochondrial DNA.  Orlando LE has done such a great job with this case, I don't want to even hint that they have not done every test possible on the evidence that they have collected.
SS as far as I have heard no one stated what kind of DNA was completed.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: September 06, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »

Thank you so much PJ for the compliment..I think we all get emotional at times..I did tonight, when I wrote that..I bawled my eyes out..

We, as humans, would not BE human if we didnt feel for those who are victims....
Come back when you can, girl...

I goofed on my first post of today.  I apologize!
Hi All Scared Monkeys and Nikkibnurse,

I just got home from lunch out with friends.  I'm laughing at myself because here I am right back here when I said I was going to be moderate with my reading.  I will but I want to ask permission to copy and paste your beautiful - Poem-Tribute on a Yahoo group that I'm a co-owner for.  It's "Rosebuddsz" and is an IncrediMail group.  I'm not advertising at all.  Just putting that here so you can check out the group if you want to be certain that it meets with SM approval.  It's completely CLEAN.  Christian based with NO AC.  I have mentioned to the group where most of my time has been spent lately.  We have prayers going up for Caylee from two sources now.  I would put your name and whatever you want to identify you as the author.  In the meantime, I won't copy and paste it at all unless I hear an A-OK from you.

Then I have a question about the links here at SM.  If I leave SM open but minimized to the tray, can I still read what comes in IF the thread reaches 100 and is locked?  I'm still at 30 something and don't want to miss out but must tend to some tagging for the group I mentioned.  Thank You in advance for letting me know.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: September 06, 2008, 02:42:36 PM »

Katntx where do you and George work? They need guns there?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: September 06, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »

Soooooo....

George was hiding his gun in the car.

Also, early Saturday morning, Orange County deputies removed a gun from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

It would be interesting to know where the "tip" came from ... hhuummm someone "ratted" him out .... LE seemed to know right where it was!

I agree with the idea that it might have been a result of the phone taps or something similar.

Or maybe George told them himself? Having a lawyer now, maybe he told the lawyer and he in return told him to tell LE?

I think there would have been other ways of turning it over and not have LE come to your home at 3 am,lol.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: September 06, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »

who was the woman and little girl on the cam?

"God dont like ugly"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: September 06, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

Don't we have someone here who is in touch with Greta?

I'll suggest it to her, that's the best I can do Flossy.

Oh! We do have a link to her somehow!  After I posted that, I thought, "wait - maybe I dreamt that or something!"

That would be great, if you could.

Seeme, do you agree that LP's comments about the DNA results were, in fact, a strategic leak?  I'm thinking they were or LE would have come behind his comments with something discounting them or separating their own beliefs on that issue from his.

Okay, I just confused myself a little with that question, but I think you'll get what I'm asking!

I understand your question

I know Greta's trying to get back up to speed on this case....after the political conventions.
She has to read the volumes of recent info from a lot of sources, but she's always receptive to info that we think needs a look, or 2nd look....or sends up red flags for the majority of us regular folks. She loves that we dissect everything...so she says.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: September 06, 2008, 02:44:28 PM »

some women and her kid walked up to the door on stalker cam and i missed it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: September 06, 2008, 02:44:45 PM »

Sure PJ!! Fine with me, doll...

"God dont like ugly"
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: September 06, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »

Yes, I definitely think this is why they released it - so we can come to a conclusion. I just disagree on the conclusion - here's how it goes for me:

Presumed testing results (note that I have no confirmed information to prove to me which test was done, and do not claim that a particular test was done or not done and am basing this off of assumptions on what the media released): Hair strand found that indicates marks of death at end via microscopic analysis, Hair strand DNA cannot distinguish it from maternal lineage (essentially a mtDNA test)

This means that a part of someone who is dead was in the trunk of the car. The hair can match anyone in the maternal line. The only maternal candidate appears to be Caylee, because she is the only one missing.

Conclusion: Caylee is dead.

I agree.  I understand that if you test the hair shaft for DNA, you can't do nuclear DNA (like a full fingerprint), only mtDNA (like a partial fingerprint).  You need the hair root of three or four hairs to do nuclear DNA.  I think Daryl talked about this a long time ago that hair was a lousy source for DNA.

Also, when you perform all of these tests on the evidence, you are essentially destroying the evidence.  You use up the hair by performing the test.  I think it was more important to LE to tie the hair to the family (the mtDNA that's inherited maternally) and keep the root to prove it came from a dead body (the ring around the root).  Since Cindy and Casey are still alive, then the hair must come from poor Caylee.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: September 06, 2008, 02:45:51 PM »

Thank you so much PJ for the compliment..I think we all get emotional at times..I did tonight, when I wrote that..I bawled my eyes out..

We, as humans, would not BE human if we didnt feel for those who are victims....
Come back when you can, girl...

I goofed on my first post of today.  I apologize!
Hi All Scared Monkeys and Nikkibnurse,

I just got home from lunch out with friends.  I'm laughing at myself because here I am right back here when I said I was going to be moderate with my reading.  I will but I want to ask permission to copy and paste your beautiful - Poem-Tribute on a Yahoo group that I'm a co-owner for.  It's "Rosebuddsz" and is an IncrediMail group.  I'm not advertising at all.  Just putting that here so you can check out the group if you want to be certain that it meets with SM approval.  It's completely CLEAN.  Christian based with NO AC.  I have mentioned to the group where most of my time has been spent lately.  We have prayers going up for Caylee from two sources now.  I would put your name and whatever you want to identify you as the author.  In the meantime, I won't copy and paste it at all unless I hear an A-OK from you.

Then I have a question about the links here at SM.  If I leave SM open but minimized to the tray, can I still read what comes in IF the thread reaches 100 and is locked?  I'm still at 30 something and don't want to miss out but must tend to some tagging for the group I mentioned.  Thank You in advance for letting me know.
PJ

Yes, you can still read everything even if it's locked.  Just can't post in a locked thread.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: September 06, 2008, 02:45:59 PM »

STALKER CAM ACTION

"God dont like ugly"
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: September 06, 2008, 02:45:59 PM »

Soooooo....

George was hiding his gun in the car.

Also, early Saturday morning, Orange County deputies removed a gun from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

It would be interesting to know where the "tip" came from ... hhuummm someone "ratted" him out .... LE seemed to know right where it was!

I agree with the idea that it might have been a result of the phone taps or something similar.

Or maybe George told them himself? Having a lawyer now, maybe he told the lawyer and he in return told him to tell LE?

I agree CK4. I think George had a license for the gun and LE just asked him where it was and he told them. That is why they were able to go directly to it. JMHO They probably did it in the middle of the night just so all the onlookers would be gone except for the Nanny Cam.of course this is JMHO.

Just a swinging with the tribe
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: September 06, 2008, 02:46:42 PM »

Katntx where do you and George work? They need guns there?
[/quote

Dont security guards have guns? Ok I should of said where George used to work.  I live in Texas, if I lived in Florida then I would be katnfl....lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: September 06, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »

george just came back or back out his car out got out and wnet abck in the garage and shut the door again was he gone ? and i missed it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: September 06, 2008, 02:48:38 PM »

MURT IS TAKING "BODY HUNTERS " TO THE AIRPORT??

oops..sorry bout the caps

"God dont like ugly"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: September 06, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »

George was not arrested so the gun was legally his I presume.
The gun was taken however so I presume it will be tested for recent firing.
Can we speculate why they took the gun if it was legal?   

Supposedly the premises were cleared for weapons. I guess George felt the
car would be considered exempt?

Remember ole Georgie was driving all over the state of Florida and has not been home lately.  So his vehicle wasn't checked out.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1497 on: September 06, 2008, 02:51:57 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.
Molesters and perverts look like normal people IMO

I understand that...but what have you seen about Lee that would cause you to think he molested his sister. that is a HUGE accusation..imo...and I would think you would want to have some clear evidence before making it.
Lord have mercy Lisa....It is only my opinion,it's not like I'm going to the Anthony house and dragging George and Lee out by their ears to the police station.
I stand by my opinion,I'm not accusing anyone of anything.It's my opinion that George or Lee could possibly be the father of Caylee.

Karma...hope you don't think I am angry ot attacking you at all.

I am sorry...I just remember reading all the crap about Jug molesting Natalee and her being pregnant with his child and it still bothers me to this day. I am just sensitive about the subject and think there should be substancial evidence.

You know me...I speak my mind and love that the other Monkeys do too. I am really just curious what caused so many to suspect that George or Lee was the father. Not attacking at all..I promise!!!
No problem Lisa,I fully understand your reasoning and I fully understand my own reasoning.We just happen to disagree on the incest subject.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: September 06, 2008, 02:54:48 PM »

TES - AUDIO UPDATE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/06/caylee-anthony-search-update-saturday-september-6-2008/

Caylee Anthony Search Update: Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mandy Albritton of Texas Equusearch brings us the latest news from Orlando, Florida on the Caylee Anthony search.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/TES_Caylee_090608a.mp3
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: September 06, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »

I halistened to the conversation between Lee and Casey and surmised it is coded.  Casey asks  " how is everything, i mean hows everything going as far as your CONCERNS?

You have to listen to this mother of a missing child talking. WOW
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,3157747.htmlpage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.