April 26, 2024, 02:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383019 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: September 06, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »

Video of TES loaded on Youtube One hour ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y287TUzU9ng

If you listen to the Main Man speaking he says - lets use the dogs and see if we hit again as we have " paraphrase"
Using K-9 group follow direction of the handlers
"See if we get the same reaction "

I hope that translates that they did make a Hit earlier
Dennie 
I did not get that they  had a prior hit out  of it...   but thank you for the link to what goes on  at command center  and in case you did NOT see part 1    it is a must 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GaDaSVpxDw

T.E.S  may have not authorized this  so it may go poof ....and JMO  it  is what T.E.S is all about the ... the missing person.   Period.   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1581 on: September 06, 2008, 03:48:33 PM »

If you listen to the Main Man speaking he says - lets use the dogs and see if we hit again as we have " paraphrase"

Deenie,I think what he said was that the search dog people go first,then the team follows up on what the search dogs find then they will try and get a different search dog group to go to the same location to see if they hit on the same areas as the first search dogs.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: September 06, 2008, 03:48:51 PM »

One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Sounds like OBSTRUCTION to me

They refused to provide TES with an article belonging to Caylee?     I am outraged.  Who do we know that can get this information on the front page of every newspaper?  What mother or grandparent would refuse to provide a scent source for 800 people who are searching for your missing daughter/granddaughter?  They really don't want Caylle to be found, do they.

I would think that at some point a Civil Suit should be brought against the Anthonys - this is Insane. That the People of the State of Florida should be able to Sue them for All of their Lack of Participation/concern/efforts in Finding Caylee ~ The Amount of Money and Resources that are being utilized 24/7 should be paid back 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: September 06, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »

OCSO is also involved in the search.  Can't they get a subpoena from a judge to go into the Anthony home and take an article of clothing that Caylee wore to use in the search?

BRING NATALEE HOME
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: September 06, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »

Can anyone answer me as to what the reason for putting Georges gun in an EVIDENCE bag could be?

Well need to put in something......I suppose they wouldn't want everyone seeing it also.....Probably just procedure, I don't really know 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1585 on: September 06, 2008, 03:49:35 PM »

I tell you what concerns me. I am afraid that Casey dumpted the body in a swamp and aligators ate it and therefore they might be able to find it.

me too

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: September 06, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »

Can anyone answer me as to what the reason for putting Georges gun in an EVIDENCE bag could be?

Standard procedure?  Habit? 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: September 06, 2008, 03:50:35 PM »

The yellow tag car belongs to OCSO..DCF down here visit in private vehicles. I betcha LE is in there with Baez and the Munsters

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: September 06, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »

OCSO is also involved in the search.  Can't they get a subpoena from a judge to go into the Anthony home and take an article of clothing that Caylee wore to use in the search?

I was going to ask the same thing. I would think they could do that.

!~*Mar*~!

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: September 06, 2008, 03:51:12 PM »

You would think so... but why make them do that?

I tell myself that I won't be surprised at any behavior by these GPs, but I am still taken aback by what they do !!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: September 06, 2008, 03:51:16 PM »

One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it.

They refused to provide TES with an article belonging to Caylee?     I am outraged.  Who do we know that can get this information on the front page of every newspaper?  What mother or grandparent would refuse to provide a scent source for 800 people who are searching for your missing daughter/granddaughter?  They really don't want Caylle to be found, do they.

AZ - this is a perfect example of what you were saying about the importance of identifying Caylee's father.  If the father is someone other than George or Lee, an article belonging to Caylee could be obtained at the father's request.  Right now, the Anthonys are controlling everything.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1591 on: September 06, 2008, 03:51:27 PM »

Deenie,I think what he said was that the search dog people go first,then the team follows up on what the search dogs find then they will try and get a different search dog group to go to the same location to see if they hit on the same areas as the first search dogs.

Sorry My Heart must have grabbed on to the words before I used my Ears/Brain -
I just am so ** As All Monkeys** grasping onto Hope that she is found Today.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: September 06, 2008, 03:51:44 PM »

I do believe that if NG and Greta were to begin harping on the rights of Caylee's father's family to be involved in the search, it would push the Anthony's to the breaking point.  They do not want to talk about this.

Don't we have someone here who is in touch with Greta?

I'll suggest it to her, that's the best I can do Flossy.

Oh! We do have a link to her somehow!  After I posted that, I thought, "wait - maybe I dreamt that or something!"

That would be great, if you could.

Seeme, do you agree that LP's comments about the DNA results were, in fact, a strategic leak?  I'm thinking they were or LE would have come behind his comments with something discounting them or separating their own beliefs on that issue from his.

Okay, I just confused myself a little with that question, but I think you'll get what I'm asking!

Leonard Padilla is speculating that Lee Anthony could have fathered Casey because the DNA of the hair strands found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle were identical.  His speculation has no foundation.  He failed to do his homework prior to proclaiming in the media that Caylee's life could be the result of incest.  He failed to reseach that a mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  It has nothing to do with paternity.

Janet
________

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Janet,
The scariest part for me...about the incest speculation, is that Casey is reading and lining up her defense.

I can see it now...I was molested by daddy, he was starting to molest Caylee...I had to save her..didn't want her to go through what I went through..so I saved her by sending her to heaven.

I can see it...and I don't believe she was molested, or that George or Lee were daddy...but it sure as hell would set Casey up for a sympathetic defense.

At this point, I don't see anyone sympathizing with Casey.
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1593 on: September 06, 2008, 03:51:53 PM »

Sorry  I didnt see you posted this already

Couldn't they get this from the OCSO evidence?  They retrieved a toy and other objects from the trunk of the car.  Maybe that can't use it because it is evidence.

Those Anthony people make me wanna SCREAM .......they need 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: September 06, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »

maybe George just put the gun there to hide if from Casey?  I would assume with her in the house on release there could be no weapons in the house ...

Maybe George put the gun there to really see if the house was buggged.  I guess he got his answer.   I wonder where he was when he told Cindy where he put the gun 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: September 06, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »

on Murks cam
did you see discovery blog, tes k9 handlers asked for something of caylees for the the dogs...gps refused

WHAT?  

It's official.   I want to peel their toenails away from the flesh that holds them on one by one.

I hope they feel imprisoned in that house for the rest of their lives....sorry but this family is disgraceful!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: September 06, 2008, 03:53:33 PM »

I would think that at some point a Civil Suit should be brought against the Anthonys - this is Insane. That the People of the State of Florida should be able to Sue them for All of their Lack of Participation/concern/efforts in Finding Caylee ~ The Amount of Money and Resources that are being utilized 24/7 should be paid back 

I totally agree especially with all the millions they just made off their grand daughters murder.  I guess all the cars over there last night and today are the lawyers and the family celebrating on the new wealth. Probably in there toasting with champagne.  It absolutely makes me livid to know they all are not in jail and they are profiting off Caylee being dead.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: September 06, 2008, 03:53:41 PM »

Cam/protestor action

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: September 06, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »

maybe George just put the gun there to hide if from Casey?  I would assume with her in the house on release there could be no weapons in the house ...

Maybe George put the gun there to really see if the house was buggged.  I guess he got his answer.   I wonder where he was when he told Cindy where he put the gun 

San, you are so smart.  High five!  Of course that's why he hid the gun in the wheel well.  He couldn't drive the darn truck with it in there rattling around.  He did it to bait LE and find out if the house is bugged. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1599 on: September 06, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »

The only truthful statement I have heard come out of any of the Anthonys mouths is when Cindy called 911 and said my grand daughter is missing and the car smelled like a dead body.  That says it all!
Which brings me back to WHY didn't Cindy get all panicky in the very first 911 call when she already KNEW what that car smelled like?

I agree with you Karma...I have never felt those calls were genuine emotion...and who
would call to report a stolen car that was sitting in the driveway

ma'am...what kind of car was it ?

umm...let me go outside and look   

I think this was the setting of the stage...Act 1

jmo..of course
Those 911 calls always seemed to be rehearsed IMO.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.