April 24, 2024, 11:59:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382946 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1780 on: September 06, 2008, 06:09:27 PM »

Just curious, but do people normally rotate their tires at home? Seems like we always take it to a garage to have it done and they have to put it on that big thing that lifts up cars. (Hydrolic lift?). I just do not understand needing a chock to rotate 4 tires.

George is lying.  Clear as day.

I ask the oil change guy to do it.  He charges me 5 bucks.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1781 on: September 06, 2008, 06:09:38 PM »

Just curious, but do people normally rotate their tires at home? Seems like we always take it to a garage to have it done and they have to put it on that big thing that lifts up cars. (Hydrolic lift?). I just do not understand needing a chock to rotate 4 tires.

I wonder if those tires ever did get rotated, or if LE looked into whether the Anthonys normally did this themselves or had taken their cars somewhere for this in the past.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: September 06, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »

Monkeys, lets do some serious thinking.  What can we do to publicize that the Anthonys have refused to provide a scent source for the dogs.  Our pressure worked before with the called to TES, the volunteers, and the food.  What can we do to get a scent source for those dogs and their handlers?

Maybe contact NG and Greta and ask that they air the information?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: September 06, 2008, 06:09:56 PM »

does anyone know who's truck that is in the driveway?

Looks to me just like the one the bouncer-bodyguards drove yesterday.

But I don't know.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: September 06, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »

Extremely weak defense, though.  How can he ever hope to convince a jury that Casey is a victim when she has none of those characteristics?  Baez needs to plead this case before going to trial.  He'll go down in a court room with a thud.

But she does have characteristics, AZLady.  Promiscuity, failure at school, failure to hold a job, alcohol abuse, sociopathic tendencies, rage, detachment, inappropriate sexual behavior in the company of her child (letting Caylee sleep in bed with her and her boyfriend; leaving Caylee alone with Clint - a stranger I might add - while she gets her freak on with Tony upstairs), severe lack of boundaries.  The list goes on and on.

I agree ... she definately exhibits characteristics of sexual abuse .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: September 06, 2008, 06:11:36 PM »

They said the call came in about the gun between midnight and 1 AM.  Wonder if this is about when George and Cindy retired for the night.  A little conversation as they are falling asleep...Cindy says, "George, you did put that gun away somewhere safe, didn't you?" 

George replies, "Of course.  It's in the trunk of my car and I have the keys here.  It's safe."

Less than two hours later, the cops are there and looking in the trunk.

The bug is in the Anthony's bedroom--one of them, that is.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: September 06, 2008, 06:12:17 PM »

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1787 on: September 06, 2008, 06:13:24 PM »

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: September 06, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »

Ha ha ha.  Klaas, a girl's gotta eat her pizza!!

BRING NATALEE HOME
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: September 06, 2008, 06:13:28 PM »

Extremely weak defense, though.  How can he ever hope to convince a jury that Casey is a victim when she has none of those characteristics?  Baez needs to plead this case before going to trial.  He'll go down in a court room with a thud.

But she does have characteristics, AZLady.  Promiscuity, failure at school, failure to hold a job, alcohol abuse, sociopathic tendencies, rage, detachment, inappropriate sexual behavior in the company of her child (letting Caylee sleep in bed with her and her boyfriend; leaving Caylee alone with Clint - a stranger I might add - while she gets her freak on with Tony upstairs), severe lack of boundaries.  The list goes on and on.

sorry to quote my own quote, but wanted to follow with .... I find it interesting that George was the only one that was allowed to visit her in jail (alone) ...

he would insist on this visit to keep the fear of GOD in her that she better NOT TALK and he in turn got to give the media his little "she's close to home dad" , speal showing "us" that they have a "close" relationship and she trusts him enuff to talk to him .......

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1790 on: September 06, 2008, 06:13:32 PM »

They said the call came in about the gun between midnight and 1 AM.  Wonder if this is about when George and Cindy retired for the night.  A little conversation as they are falling asleep...Cindy says, "George, you did put that gun away somewhere safe, didn't you?" 

George replies, "Of course.  It's in the trunk of my car and I have the keys here.  It's safe."

Less than two hours later, the cops are there and looking in the trunk.

The bug is in the Anthony's bedroom--one of them, that is.

I think the pressure is going to crack one of them soon.  Everyone has a breaking point.  It's not going to be pretty when it happens either.

This case is a complete nightmare.
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: September 06, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »

George is lying.  Clear as day.

I ask the oil change guy to do it.  He charges me 5 bucks.

mine does, he's got an air compresser though
no chocks...he has some kind of lift

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: September 06, 2008, 06:15:03 PM »

Monkeys, lets do some serious thinking.  What can we do to publicize that the Anthonys have refused to provide a scent source for the dogs.  Our pressure worked before with the called to TES, the volunteers, and the food.  What can we do to get a scent source for those dogs and their handlers?

I asked earlier and no one answered .... would Caylee still have a "scent" on her?  Wouldn't the smell of decomp have overpowered an innocent baby smell?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: September 06, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »

O/T  Hannah in the NYC area

It's been pouring rain for several hours now and water is running down my street like a little river, but everything else is very quiet and there is very little wind at this point.  It's pretty calm.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: September 06, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »

Bailing Casey out might be what cracks this case.  That situation is a pressure cooker, especially since they know they are being monitored--all the time.

BRING NATALEE HOME
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: September 06, 2008, 06:16:01 PM »

BAHAHAHAHA   TOO FUNNY!

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: September 06, 2008, 06:16:24 PM »

sorry to quote my own quote, but wanted to follow with .... I find it interesting that George was the only one that was allowed to visit her in jail (alone) ...

he would insist on this visit to keep the fear of GOD in her that she better NOT TALK and he in turn got to give the media his little "she's close to home dad" , speal showing "us" that they have a "close" relationship and she trusts him enuff to talk to him .......

THAT is the jailhouse visit I with LE would have released! IIRC George said it was a nice talk and a few tears were shed.  right....
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1797 on: September 06, 2008, 06:16:42 PM »

It's also odd that the only moment she showed emotion at the bond hearing (other than when Strickland put the smackdown on her) was when George took the stand.  Mom.  Nada.  Lee.  Nada.  Homicide detective talking about dead bodies.  Nada.  But she teared up for Dad.  I thought it was weird at the time, and even moreso now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: September 06, 2008, 06:17:01 PM »

I asked earlier and no one answered .... would Caylee still have a "scent" on her?  Wouldn't the smell of decomp have overpowered an innocent baby smell?

I don't know the answer however, if the Anthonys believe Caylee is alive then all the more reason for them to provide an item IMO
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1799 on: September 06, 2008, 06:17:48 PM »

Looks to me just like the one the bouncer-bodyguards drove yesterday.

But I don't know.

Someone said earlier that brother Lee was there.  Baez car and either GA or CA vehicle are in driveway.  GA and CA left in other vehicle to a fundraiser???  So Baez and Lee are babysitting.??

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.