April 18, 2024, 07:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382383 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: September 05, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

I wonder if they collected dirt from where the cadever dogs hit in the back yard. I wonder if they tested it to see if chloroform was poured in that area where the ground appeared to be disturbed
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: September 05, 2008, 09:26:07 PM »

Has anyone heard or read anything about the Anthonys denying the results of the DNA bomb and Caylee's possible parentage?  Sometimes silence is very loud.  If I were the mother or grandmother I would be freaking out over the thought of that accusation.  If it is true, maybe Cindy has been silent on this because she knows she can't dispute or twist scientific facts.  Is this why they hired their own lawyer.  The timing is certainly interesting.  If George is the father, then he could be in some serious trouble.  If Lee is the father, does anyone know if anything could happen to him?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 05, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »

Casey might not be sophisticated, and neither is Cindy... but George was a detective for how long? Don't you think he has a clue about DNA and how to get rid of "trace evidence"?
Good Point. too bad his training didnt prevent him from blurting out that the body in the car wasnt his granddaughter..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #483 on: September 05, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »

I tried to find it on my own but failed 
Can I get the stalker cam link again, please?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Is that Lee's car in the driveway?If it is....looks like he took all of the find Caylee writing off of it.Unless I'm not seeing it.I never got an answer to this but does Cindy have a car?

I think it is Jose's car

Ahh,thanks Kristin.

Yeah guess they are all getting ready to gatheraround and watch their million dollar show

I'm Tivo'ing it.Will watch it sometime this weekend.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 05, 2008, 09:27:30 PM »

Casey might not be sophisticated, and neither is Cindy... but George was a detective for how long? Don't you think he has a clue about DNA and how to get rid of "trace evidence"?
Good Point. too bad his training didnt prevent him from blurting out that the body in the car wasnt his granddaughter..

Maybe it was Georgies mistress
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 05, 2008, 09:28:08 PM »

Has anyone heard or read anything about the Anthonys denying the results of the DNA bomb and Caylee's possible parentage?  Sometimes silence is very loud.  If I were the mother or grandmother I would be freaking out over the thought of that accusation.  If it is true, maybe Cindy has been silent on this because she knows she can't dispute or twist scientific facts.  Is this why they hired their own lawyer.  The timing is certainly interesting.  If George is the father, then he could be in some serious trouble.  If Lee is the father, does anyone know if anything could happen to him?

I also find it very interesting that Cindy hasn't said a word about it.  I also wonder if they're going to sue LP for slander, and this new fancy lawyer has told them not to say a word.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #486 on: September 05, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »

I agree,I think George does know all about that.

Karma Is Coming

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: September 05, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »

Klaas? Can you or someone please tell me WTF that stuff was about the house next door being searched?? If there was something to it, then please forgive me..But I am just really wondering because I have found NOTHING on it....

PERSONALLY I think it was possibly someone tryin to stir up the cage .....  They left kind of abruptly when the 5:30 breaking news was pointed out at 6:30

Thats what I was thinkin'..and that pi$$es me off!!

If I could remember who that was that said it to begin with we could ask them if they have seen or heard anything else. She was saying her son worked for a news station. I wonder if He/she is still online.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #488 on: September 05, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »

Lotsa people om stalker cam.....

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Peace Monkeys
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: September 05, 2008, 09:29:29 PM »

Janet, you're absolutely correct.  They should have qualified the DNA test results.  Unfortunately, I think that there were probably ulterior motives behind releasing the information.  The public was given only limited information, but enough to indicate that there was a likelihood of incest.  Unfortunately, I also think that this was intentional.  I wonder if it was done to create stress with the Anthonys in hopes that one of them would break.

I think they have the tests all back, and I don't think they lead the public to believe there was incest if there wasn't. I have always questioned WHY the big secret and the flat out LIES about the baby's father. I don't think Cindy KNOWS, but I am betting on incest. It is much more common than people realize and Casey is oversexed for a reason. There is also a reason Caylee was described as "being flirty" with men. Those are not normal behaviors in a home with normal father/child/grandchild relationships.

I used to work with sexually abused children...These kids act out sexually..not in an exploratory way, like some  kids do, but in a way to seek pleasure..that is what they are taught....
I am not sure that flirty behavior would constitute sexual abuse, but I certainly would not rule it out...

Some kids are just natural flirts...when my 5 year old sees a boy, she lowers her head, cuts her eyes around, and grins..LOL..
But, from what folks are saying, Caylee's behavior was out of the norm...

I just hate to consider it..but it seems as though it all points to it....

"God dont like ugly"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #490 on: September 05, 2008, 09:30:09 PM »

Redneck rampage....

Protesters at Anthony home start fighting

8:34 p.m. The Sheriff's Office has about nine deputies out near the Anthony's home because protesters have started to fight.

An agency spokesman confirmed the units are on Hopespring Drive, but said no arrests have been made.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story

Peace Monkeys
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 05, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »

5 Ways to Clean Up A DNA Sample
October 25, 2007 | By Nick In Tech Tips |

One of the most common tasks in molecular biology is cleaning up DNA from aqueous solutions to remove buffer salts, enzymes or other substances that could affect downstream applications. Examples include cleaning up PCR reactions, digests or other enzymatic treatments and cleaning up genomic or plasmid DNA contaminated with cellular proteins/debris. There are several ways to approach DNA clean-up, here are five of them.

1. Phenol/Chloroform extraction

Phenol chloroform extraction (see Kirby, 1957), normally followed by ethanol precipitation, is the traditional method to remove protein from a DNA sample. In this procedure, the DNA solution is mixed with phenol and chloroform. The water-soluble DNA partitions into the aqueous phase, while the proteins are denatured by the organic solvents and stay in the organic phase. The aqueous phase containing the protein-free DNA can then be collected.

Advantages: A cheap and effective way to remove proteins from DNA solutions
Disadvantages: Slow compared to most modern methods, there is a risk of phenol/chloroform carry-over into the final sample (which could inhibit downstream enzymatic reactions), chloroform and phenol are both hazardous chemicals

Kristen ... Thank you.

The presents of chloroform could imply that it was applied as a cleaning solution to destroy Caylee's DNA left behind in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  George Anthony's former work on the police force would dictate he was privy to knowledge in regards to decomposition of bodies.

It would be interesting to know what information regarding chloroform was being searched for  on Casey's labtop.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 05, 2008, 09:34:52 PM »

Yes, you were right, Karma ...the vehicle was picked up on 7-17. (Two days after George drove it home from the tow yard.)

That did give him time to try to "clean" the trunk.

Just saying.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: September 05, 2008, 09:35:23 PM »

George stated that Casey had stole gas from them before.  Why then did he make a police report.  He had to have known it was her.  Who makes a police report for $50.00 worth of gas.

Cindy wouldn't even let him finish the sentence on OTR.

Highly suspicious.   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 05, 2008, 09:37:09 PM »

Janet, you're absolutely correct.  They should have qualified the DNA test results.  Unfortunately, I think that there were probably ulterior motives behind releasing the information.  The public was given only limited information, but enough to indicate that there was a likelihood of incest.  Unfortunately, I also think that this was intentional.  I wonder if it was done to create stress with the Anthonys in hopes that one of them would break.

I think they have the tests all back, and I don't think they lead the public to believe there was incest if there wasn't. I have always questioned WHY the big secret and the flat out LIES about the baby's father. I don't think Cindy KNOWS, but I am betting on incest. It is much more common than people realize and Casey is oversexed for a reason. There is also a reason Caylee was described as "being flirty" with men. Those are not normal behaviors in a home with normal father/child/grandchild relationships.

I used to work with sexually abused children...These kids act out sexually..not in an exploratory way, like some  kids do, but in a way to seek pleasure..that is what they are taught....
I am not sure that flirty behavior would constitute sexual abuse, but I certainly would not rule it out...

Some kids are just natural flirts...when my 5 year old sees a boy, she lowers her head, cuts her eyes around, and grins..LOL..
But, from what folks are saying, Caylee's behavior was out of the norm...

I just hate to consider it..but it seems as though it all points to it....

I agree that incest is more abundant that we would all like to think .... having said that, I do not believe that a 3 yr old would "flirt" because they were "attracted to men" or because she liked what they did to her .... I just don't believe that ..... 

Possibly because they gave her more attention (there were pleanty of them in her life due to her mothers promiscuity and each time a "flavor of the week" came on the scene they prolly "foo fooed" over Caylee).... but I do not for one second think a 3 yr old would flirt for sexual reasons      JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 05, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »

Greta will be covering the case at 10pm ET as will 20/20
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: September 05, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »

I was listening to a local radio talk show today and the host had stated that the new lawyer was hired to represent Cindy and George for upcoming MOVIE and BOOK deals???? I THOUGHT that maybe they were facing possible charges but I guess they will only be profiting from this tragic situation.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: September 05, 2008, 09:38:40 PM »

Someone asked about poured concrete....no new concrete poured...there were pavers put down.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #498 on: September 05, 2008, 09:40:05 PM »

Yes, you were right, Karma ...the vehicle was picked up on 7-17. (Two days after George drove it home from the tow yard.)

That did give him time to try to "clean" the trunk.

Just saying.
Thanks Brandi
Yup,I agree...both Cindy and George had plenty of time to cover up a crime by cleaning that car.

Karma Is Coming

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 05, 2008, 09:40:18 PM »

Greta will be covering the case at 10pm ET as will 20/20

Good. I will be boycotting 20/20 (ABC) and watching Greta!

Thanks for the info, klaas (spelled it right this time) 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.