March 28, 2024, 09:20:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 380451 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: September 05, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

Janet, you're absolutely correct.  They should have qualified the DNA test results.  Unfortunately, I think that there were probably ulterior motives behind releasing the information.  The public was given only limited information, but enough to indicate that there was a likelihood of incest.  Unfortunately, I also think that this was intentional.  I wonder if it was done to create stress with the Anthonys in hopes that one of them would break.

I think they have the tests all back, and I don't think they lead the public to believe there was incest if there wasn't. I have always questioned WHY the big secret and the flat out LIES about the baby's father. I don't think Cindy KNOWS, but I am betting on incest. It is much more common than people realize and Casey is oversexed for a reason. There is also a reason Caylee was described as "being flirty" with men. Those are not normal behaviors in a home with normal father/child/grandchild relationships.

I used to work with sexually abused children...These kids act out sexually..not in an exploratory way, like some  kids do, but in a way to seek pleasure..that is what they are taught....
I am not sure that flirty behavior would constitute sexual abuse, but I certainly would not rule it out...

Some kids are just natural flirts...when my 5 year old sees a boy, she lowers her head, cuts her eyes around, and grins..LOL..
But, from what folks are saying, Caylee's behavior was out of the norm...

I just hate to consider it..but it seems as though it all points to it....

I agree that incest is more abundant that we would all like to think .... having said that, I do not believe that a 3 yr old would "flirt" because they were "attracted to men" or because she liked what they did to her .... I just don't believe that ..... 

Possibly because they gave her more attention (there were pleanty of them in her life due to her mothers promiscuity and each time a "flavor of the week" came on the scene they prolly "foo fooed" over Caylee).... but I do not for one second think a 3 yr old would flirt for sexual reasons       JMO

I agree 100%.

At a family gathering a while back ... my then five year old grandaughter got into my daughter's make-up and shoes ... came into the livingroom balancing on these high heeled shoes and pouting these huge red lips and proclaiming to all present ... "I am so beautiful".  If somebody wanted to perceive this an act of a sexual nature ... I guess they could.  However ... knowing my grandaughter ... her perforance was all in fun ... all in fun until her mother marched her right into the bathroom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 05, 2008, 09:54:41 PM »

flies and other insects do not breathe in air are a mammal does, but have a system of openings that are along the legs and body that allow air in. I would imagine that any chemicals that are in the surrounding air would be absorbed.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/insects/question555.htm

How do flies breathe?

Insects breathe in a way that is very different from us. Instead of having a central place to gather oxygen (i.e. lungs) and a transport system (i.e. heart, blood) to deliver the oxygen to all of the cells of the body like us, insects have a system of fine branching tubes called a tracheal system that delivers the oxygen directly to each cell in the body. Imagine that you are an oxygen molecule in the atmosphere and you are about to be "breathed" into an insect.

1. You enter a tiny hole on the insect's thorax or abdomen called a spiracle. The spiracle is the opening of a long tube called a tracheae.
   2. You proceed down the tracheae, which is a long, air-filled, branching tube.
   3. You continue to move through branches until you reach a tiny, fluid-filled, dead end called a tracheole.
   4. You dissolve in the fluid.
   5. From the fluid, you diffuse or move across the wall of the tracheole into an insect cell such as a muscle cell.

The movement of air through the tracheal system of most insects relies solely on diffusion. Because most insects rely on diffusion, which occurs best over small distances, they cannot get very large. You will not see huge ants, like in the movie "Them," because enough air could not diffuse that far into their bodies to keep their cells alive. However, some larger insects can use their abdominal muscles to force air in and out of the tracheal system in a limited way.

So, with this system in mind, it would be difficult to strangle a bug. However, if the tracheal system fills with water, it takes much longer for air to diffuse through the system. Therefore, an insect can drown fairly easily.

For more information, try these links:

* Insect Respiration Lab
    * Insect Breathing
    * Insect Physiology: Respiratory System

Isn't that talking about drowning a fly?? If they couldn't die from Chloroform in the air then how can they die from raid or any other insect spray? maybe a dumb question forgive me i am a little slow lol
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: September 05, 2008, 09:54:47 PM »

I think they took the car on the 16th.  Ok, reallllly dumb question.  When they opened the trunk at the impound lot, they said flies came out and maggots in the bag.  Do those live if the trunk is full of chloroform?

Wow ... not a dumb question ... but thinking maybe the could if the bag was sealed?

But didn't the tow guy say when they opened the trunk flies came out of the trunk?

Yeah, but I was thinking that was after he opened the bag that was in the back of the trunk cuz he was nosey and didn't want to admit it   LOL   I dunno .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: September 05, 2008, 09:55:42 PM »

I keep going back and forth to the webcam. I keep hoping that the police come back with sirens blasting and pull Casey out of her home again this time with the big charges.That was so fun to see the other night. LOL

Me too and there's still quite a few people out in front of the house protesting.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: September 05, 2008, 09:56:38 PM »

Also, why did Cindy want to report a stolen vehicle after it had already been RETURNED??? Why didn't anyone report it stolen during the 30 days she (Casey) was missing? They could have found Casey and the car instead of wondering where she was hiding.

Yay for purple fonts!

Lynn,I think Cindy called the police initially to try and scare Casey into telling her where Caylee was.....then Cindy got smacked in the face with the truth about Caylee really being missing by that 3rd 911 call.Now Cindy is in denial and totally protecting Casey....while Casey continues to tell her parents exactly what they want to hear....that Caylee is alive and someone took her.
Shoot....I know for sure George is in the worse kind of denial....he KNOWS Caylee is dead.

Tottally agree  Cindy Anthony would no way allow that baby to lay in a ditch somewhere , if she knew the truth  the 911 calls , the pictures with her with caylee she adored that child , She is just loosing it right now LP saying CA told LE and LE told Cindy BS .... LE probably told them about Decomp and Dna in a way to get CA to open up

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #525 on: September 05, 2008, 09:56:49 PM »

I guess I must have missed this. I found Mark Nejame Atty is now representing George and Cindy ... http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/caseys-parents-hire-own-attorney.htm

Well I guess You would Need an Atty to figure out all the Book Deals and Movie Contracts.

Casey's Parents Hire their own Attorney
Posted September 4, 2008

Eyewitness News first broke the story that the Anthony family had contacted well-known Orlando criminal attorney Mark NeJame. He plans to represent Caylee's grandparents, but not Casey.

NeJame said it is official and he is now representing George and Cindy Anthony. Even though the grandparents are only potential witnesses in the case, he feels he needs to do damage control.

For the past two months, George and Cindy Anthony have been heard making random statements and spectacles of themselves in the media and NeJame said the grandparents realize it and are now asking for help.

" Unfortunately, they have been vilified in the press, on blogs, and people have made judgments against them," NeJame said. "One was a nurse, one was law enforcement and they don't know how to handle this. "

NeJame said he feels George and Cindy need separate attorneys from Casey, because there could be a conflict of interest.

" There is a different need for them than Casey," NeJame said.

***** Poor Cindy and George. Seems to be for them "Financially" Losing Caylee was surely a way to get them out of Debt. I keep thinking of yesterday watching how comfortable CINDY looked getting in and out of her Private Limo .............ah somebody Stop this Madness..... 

Cindy is trying to figure out who will play her in the Movie ... Too Bad for Her " Moe"  her body double ~passed away a long time ago.

They just showed the Pre-view on ABC for Caylee " 20 /20 ". I may have to lay on the floor and stare the ceiling ................. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 05, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »

Janet, you're absolutely correct.  They should have qualified the DNA test results.  Unfortunately, I think that there were probably ulterior motives behind releasing the information.  The public was given only limited information, but enough to indicate that there was a likelihood of incest.  Unfortunately, I also think that this was intentional.  I wonder if it was done to create stress with the Anthonys in hopes that one of them would break.

I think they have the tests all back, and I don't think they lead the public to believe there was incest if there wasn't. I have always questioned WHY the big secret and the flat out LIES about the baby's father. I don't think Cindy KNOWS, but I am betting on incest. It is much more common than people realize and Casey is oversexed for a reason. There is also a reason Caylee was described as "being flirty" with men. Those are not normal behaviors in a home with normal father/child/grandchild relationships.

I used to work with sexually abused children...These kids act out sexually..not in an exploratory way, like some  kids do, but in a way to seek pleasure..that is what they are taught....
I am not sure that flirty behavior would constitute sexual abuse, but I certainly would not rule it out...

Some kids are just natural flirts...when my 5 year old sees a boy, she lowers her head, cuts her eyes around, and grins..LOL..
But, from what folks are saying, Caylee's behavior was out of the norm...

I just hate to consider it..but it seems as though it all points to it....

I agree that incest is more abundant that we would all like to think .... having said that, I do not believe that a 3 yr old would "flirt" because they were "attracted to men" or because she liked what they did to her .... I just don't believe that ..... 

Possibly because they gave her more attention (there were pleanty of them in her life due to her mothers promiscuity and each time a "flavor of the week" came on the scene they prolly "foo fooed" over Caylee).... but I do not for one second think a 3 yr old would flirt for sexual reasons       JMO

I agree 100%.

At a family gathering a while back ... my then five year old grandaughter got into my daughter's make-up and shoes ... came into the livingroom balancing on these high heeled shoes and pouting these huge red lips and proclaiming to all present ... "I am so beautiful".  If somebody wanted to perceive this an act of a sexual nature ... I guess they could.  However ... knowing my grandaughter ... her perforance was all in fun ... all in fun until her mother marched her right into the bathroom.

Janet

What a great picture you just painted in my mind .... made me smile .... GOD BLESS LITTLE GIRLS EVERYWHERE!!!! (and little boys too)   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 05, 2008, 09:58:18 PM »

Any normal person would be feeling pretty damn humiliated by having a protest outside of their house.  I know I hate being the center of attention.. it's very uncomfortable even if it's just one person paying attention.  I wonder if Casey is getting off on this.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: September 05, 2008, 09:58:41 PM »

Wow ... not a dumb question ... but thinking maybe the could if the bag was sealed?
Except the police report has the statement as: when they opened the trunk, flies FLEW out and then there was the bag with the maggots.  So I'm taking that to mean the flies weren't in the bag or the bag wasn't sealed tight, maybe.  I don't know my head hurts now and I hate bugs.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: September 05, 2008, 09:59:02 PM »

Cindy is trying to figure out who will play her in the Movie ... Too Bad for Her " Moe"  her body double ~passed away a long time ago.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: September 05, 2008, 09:59:34 PM »

I keep going back and forth to the webcam. I keep hoping that the police come back with sirens blasting and pull Casey out of her home again this time with the big charges.That was so fun to see the other night. LOL

Is Baez's car still there?   My goodness, what could they be talking about for so long?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: September 05, 2008, 10:00:51 PM »

oh man it's on....I am gonna cry
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: September 05, 2008, 10:01:04 PM »

Station goes from America's Funniest Videos to The Anthony House of Horrors.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 05, 2008, 10:02:33 PM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 05, 2008, 10:04:16 PM »

Station goes from America's Funniest Videos to The Anthony House of Horrors.......

I'm not going to watch it. I'll rely on you monkeys to share the news, as I'm sure you will.  The thought of watching these people keep up with their bull-crap just makes me sick.  And I don't want to see Casey speak, either. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 05, 2008, 10:04:24 PM »

Where is Casey in all these videos
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 05, 2008, 10:04:32 PM »

Ok I am watching 20 20 I do not care. So far they have really did a good job. They have been telling it like it is.

Just a swinging with the tribe
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: September 05, 2008, 10:05:45 PM »

Where is Casey in all these videos

Traveling to another planet with her job as an event planner......Casey's twilight zone!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 05, 2008, 10:05:49 PM »

omg seeing these videos of Caylee are just heartbreaking. OMG its so gut wrenching.

!~*Mar*~!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: September 05, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »

I'm not going to watch it. I'll rely on you monkeys to share the news, as I'm sure you will.  The thought of watching these people keep up with their bull-crap just makes me sick.  And I don't want to see Casey speak, either. 

I swore I wouldn't either ..... but I just can't help it ....... I can't ...... so far so good .... they are keepin it real!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.