March 28, 2024, 06:21:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 380447 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #740 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:31 AM »

Hey everyone I'm in, I'm in, finally! I'm so tired now from reading & watching eveything all day, but I needed to stay up to wait for Klaas. I'll be back tomorrow with some new thoughts that i don't think have been discussed! WooHoo, Thanks Klaas!!!

Welcome Monken!! So glad you made it, and we're glad you are here!! If you've been reading, then you know there are avatars available at the link in my signature line. Help yourself!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: September 06, 2008, 12:10:29 AM »

Does anyone know when 20/20 is scheduled on the West Coast (PT)?

Thank you.

Janet
9:10 PT

Janet I think 10pm.  We have Direct TV and get East Coast feed on ABC and NBC, that's how I was able to see it sooner.  So not until 10pm.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5727546&page=1

Watch "20/20" at 10 p.m. ET tonight for EXCLUSIVE photos and home video of Caylee and her mother, Casey.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: September 06, 2008, 12:11:54 AM »

AWWWWWWW..Thank you!! It wont let me copy the link, tho.....

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: September 06, 2008, 12:12:25 AM »

Does anyone know when 20/20 is scheduled on the West Coast (PT)?

Thank you.

Janet
9:10 PT

Janet I think 10pm.  We have Direct TV and get East Coast feed on ABC and NBC, that's how I was able to see it sooner.  So not until 10pm.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5727546&page=1

Watch "20/20" at 10 p.m. ET tonight for EXCLUSIVE photos and home video of Caylee and her mother, Casey.

Thanks Klaas.

Good Night All!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: September 06, 2008, 12:12:49 AM »

lucybelle - I love your budgie pic! My budgie just settled down for the night.

I think I'll watch the pacific coast airing of 20/20, if I am not already asleep.

Welcome Marya - it starts at 10pm and lasts for about 30 minutes.  No big news but it's done very well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:17 AM »

Nite Janet
crazybabyborg
« Reply #746 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:20 AM »

Klaas? Can you change Nikki, Please? Thank you!!
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:41 AM »

I just feel that LE has so much information that they have not released and we have to be patient. As difficult as that is. I believe when they have all their ducks in a row, more than one person will be charged in this case. Patience is a virtue, someone once said.

It's coming. At their pace, not ours.

I want Casey to die, painfully.  I want her parents to quit this freaking crap and do what they never have - stand up to her lies and beat the truth out of her if they have to.  

You're my new best friend!! I feel the same way as you... I can't understand why they would help her at this point..

Monkeymama, I don't think many people understand the Anthony family right now.  My husband was in Orlando yesterday and today, he stayed at the Hyatt by the airport.  He said the case is what everyone is talking about.  From what he heard they have no support from the citizens of Orlando.  He said there is so much water on the ground now after all the rains that he wonders how they will ever find her if she's in that area. 
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: September 06, 2008, 12:13:45 AM »

Klaas, I would say it has been a somewhat painful evolution at times.  I do think it has been well worth reading and even participating from time to time.  SM has provided thought provoking comments and also support for those in need.  It has found its place in today's ever changing world. 

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: September 06, 2008, 12:14:37 AM »

Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?

Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....

This is the most BEAUTIFUL Tribute to Caylee I could ever have imagined; also so  perfectly interwoven with Tim's place in her recovery.  I'm still in tears but I feel the great need to weep big time.  I'm going to try to not be reading so much about this because I'm starting to become completely obsessed.  I believe I'm Heart-sick and it's a horrible feeling.  I simply have no understanding of the actions of the entire Anthony family.  I thank God that I don't though because I believe it would really take a sick mind to be able to empathize with any of them at this point.
Thank you for being the best news source for missing persons.    I would want to have all of you be in charge if ever I or someone I loved needed finding.
I'm going to try to only come to read updated only occasionally.  I just feel so overwhelmed!!!  Then again I feel compelled to keep up on any news.  Well I'll try to read in moderation but, but, but.
Thank All of You!
Bless Your Hearts!

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: September 06, 2008, 12:15:27 AM »

Hey everyone I'm in, I'm in, finally! I'm so tired now from reading & watching eveything all day, but I needed to stay up to wait for Klaas. I'll be back tomorrow with some new thoughts that i don't think have been discussed! WooHoo, Thanks Klaas!!!

Welcome Monken!  See you tomorrow

As you can see Monken has been lurking a very long time, LOLOL 

Welcome Monken !

Prayers for Caylee
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 06, 2008, 12:15:40 AM »

Gret Owl..good to see you!!

a familiar face!!

OK, I am off to bed guys..its been a long emotinal day..

Lets hope that tomorrow brings Caylee home..

"God dont like ugly"
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 06, 2008, 12:17:26 AM »

Gret Owl..good to see you!!

a familiar face!!

OK, I am off to bed guys..its been a long emotinal day..

Lets hope that tomorrow brings Caylee home..

Good to see you also.  I hope you are doing well.   nite

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: September 06, 2008, 12:19:47 AM »

Thank you so much PJ for the compliment..I think we all get emotional at times..I did tonight, when I wrote that..I bawled my eyes out..

We, as humans, would not BE human if we didnt feel for those who are victims....
Come back when you can, girl...

"God dont like ugly"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: September 06, 2008, 12:24:15 AM »

KLAAS

Where can I find the history about SM?

I have to defer to RED on this one.  There used to be the story about SM on the front page of SM..might still be there, I'll look.

The front page blog www.scraredmonkeys.com started in early 2005, February I think.  The front page started gaining popularity/recognition durring the Terri Schiavo case. Then when the Natalee Holloway case happened Red picked up on it right away because many years ago he lived and worked in Aruba.  Because of the Natalee Holloway case Red and Tom decided to start the forum www.scaredmonkeys.net to accomodate all of the members and research.    About 1 1/2 years ago Tom decided that he didn't want to put as much time as was necessary into running the sites so he handed it over to Red alone.  Red got a friend of his Dugga to join the team and here we are now!

Thank you!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: September 06, 2008, 12:27:31 AM »

Klaas, I would say it has been a somewhat painful evolution at times.  I do think it has been well worth reading and even participating from time to time.  SM has provided thought provoking comments and also support for those in need.  It has found its place in today's ever changing world. 

Yes G.O. it's been a roller coaster at times 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 06, 2008, 12:31:36 AM »

On NG tonight it was reported that TES expects between 500 and 1,000 searchers to volunteer tomorrow (Sat.)

The 20/20 piece seemed to be presented fairly as we've come to know the case.
One woman definately said that the stain in the car trunk was determined to be from Caylee. 

Close to the beginning of the 20/20 piece, there was a shot of George holding Caylee.
I froze that scene and, boy, Caylee's features look just like George's.

Geraldo, on O'Reilly's show, said that the evidence mounts, forensic evidence, that the child, indeed, was dead in the car.

What happened to the Fox reporting after lunch that details of this case would be breaking rapidly????  Did I miss it all???

Nothing ever came of that but I have a feeling Fox's idea of rapid and ours might be two different things.  Someone else had hinted that case documents, alot of them, are getting ready to be released again much like the 400 pages. 

Now that you say that, I do recall the mention of a document dump....I thought I heard about every 30 days...and that there would be discussions between LE and Cindy and George in the documents.

Just had a thought!  IF the next document dump includes discussions between LE and Cindy and George - possibly they will cover whatever discussion was held on that Wed. that the next day Cindy became so unglued!!  LP told us that LE talked with Lee, Cindy and Casey and
they "know" the evidence.  In fact, LP has said several times since that Cindy "knows".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: September 06, 2008, 12:33:08 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

Basically TW and Greta called LP a liar. (Said he never talked to Casey - now said he did for a few minutes).

Also, tonight he said he has not talked to any of the Anthony's.  But last night on WS - didn't he say he taled to Lee "today!"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: September 06, 2008, 12:34:47 AM »

I just went back and rewatched 20/20 because I wanted to make sure I heard something right and I did. The reporter said there was a loud arguement the night of the 15th which we all knew, she goes on to say that's the last time anyone ever saw Caylee again, that Casey packed their things up and left, told her parents she was going on vacation with some friends. If George is giving her an alibi, he better watch out because they will find out.

I said earlier today, something isn't right about the day Casey claims to have dropped Caylee off, police report and her statement says between 9 am and 1 pm, there's a reason that is doesn't say 1 pm as per George's statement.

We know that she later told Cindy she went to Jacksonville for 2 1/2 weeks. I know this will not be a popular thought or opinion,but something to explore, Ryan was home that week-end and went back to school in Jacksonville on the 15th so I'm a little suspicious, and yes, I've been suspicious of both Tonys, Jessie and Ricardo, so Ryan's just another one to think about. Interesting too that Baez called him just a couple of days after Caylee was reported missing to ask him to be a character witness, would he be working on that so soon in the case? Wouldn't there be alot more things to check out first?

Antoher thing, I think it was Ryan who we have on video with Casey at jail? They are supposed to be friends for so long and this visit sounded like they didn't know each other, just someone they knew breifly. Maybe he was nervous, I don't know.

Here's the transcript of Ryans.

http://members.cox.net/honeysucklewine/transcriptinterviewryanpasley.pdf

Ryan: I know I saw her maybe 2 or 3 weeks before the actual date she said Caylee went missing

Investigator: End of May, beginning of June?

Ryan: Yeah and I believe I saw her once while I was in Orlando, um a couple of weeks after that.

……….snip………….

Ryan: It would be June, the week-end of June 14th

……snip……….

Investigator: When was this conversation ? (referring to Baez calling him for a character witness.

Ryan: 2 or 3 days after the incident was reported.

JMO

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: September 06, 2008, 12:34:53 AM »

Nite Monkeys! Just peeping in to see if I have an Avatar! Thanks, Crazybabyborg if I do! Too much fun, gotta go to bed

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.