April 19, 2024, 06:35:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382686 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: September 06, 2008, 12:35:43 AM »

Klaas, I would say it has been a somewhat painful evolution at times.  I do think it has been well worth reading and even participating from time to time.  SM has provided thought provoking comments and also support for those in need.  It has found its place in today's ever changing world. 

Yes G.O. it's been a roller coaster at times 

I have been scrolling "wayback"  on both .net and .com   It is nostalgic reading all those names

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: September 06, 2008, 12:36:10 AM »

AZLady

If the hair is genetically the same for both Casey and Caylee, then they must have the same father, as the mother passes her chromosomes to the child and the child inherits another set of chromosomes from the father.  This can only happen when Casey and Caley have the same father.

I am not a DNA expert but I believe there are two kinds of testing: nuclear and mitochondrial.  Mitochondrial DNA testing only confirms maternal lineage (the mitochondria only has maternal genes).  Nuclear DNA has both maternal and paternal genes.  If the hair did not have a good root, I don't believe that nuclear DNA could be extracted.  The hair shaft can yield mitochondrial DNA but no nuclear.  They may not be able to test for the paternal lineage.  

If what I have read is correct, there was many samples of hair and many with scalp attached, so that will be determined easily.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: September 06, 2008, 12:36:23 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

Basically TW and Greta called LP a liar. (Said he never talked to Casey - now said he did for a few minutes).

Also, tonight he said he has not talked to any of the Anthony's.  But last night on WS - didn't he say he taled to Lee "today!"

I'm not sure but I do know that Leonard Padilla does not talk at Websleuths, his nephew Tony Padilla does. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #763 on: September 06, 2008, 12:37:19 AM »

Nite Monkeys! Just peeping in to see if I have an Avatar! Thanks, Crazybabyborg if I do! Too much fun, gotta go to bed

WAIT! Which one do you want????
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: September 06, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »

Nite Monkeys! Just peeping in to see if I have an Avatar! Thanks, Crazybabyborg if I do! Too much fun, gotta go to bed

Thanks, I think I picked 3 or 4 maybe that's the prob...How about the giraffe chewing??  Love it!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: September 06, 2008, 12:39:58 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

Basically TW and Greta called LP a liar. (Said he never talked to Casey - now said he did for a few minutes).

Also, tonight he said he has not talked to any of the Anthony's.  But last night on WS - didn't he say he taled to Lee "today!"

I'm not sure but I do know that Leonard Padilla does not talk at Websleuths, his nephew Tony Padilla does. 

Somebody posted their thread here last night.  Were you still here?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: September 06, 2008, 12:40:03 AM »

Thanks, I think I picked 3 or 4 maybe that's the prob...How about the giraffe chewing??  Love it!

No problem! I'll go get it and Klaas will put it in for you! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: September 06, 2008, 12:41:52 AM »

AZLady

If the hair is genetically the same for both Casey and Caylee, then they must have the same father, as the mother passes her chromosomes to the child and the child inherits another set of chromosomes from the father.  This can only happen when Casey and Caley have the same father.

I am not a DNA expert but I believe there are two kinds of testing: nuclear and mitochondrial.  Mitochondrial DNA testing only confirms maternal lineage (the mitochondria only has maternal genes).  Nuclear DNA has both maternal and paternal genes.  If the hair did not have a good root, I don't believe that nuclear DNA could be extracted.  The hair shaft can yield mitochondrial DNA but no nuclear.  They may not be able to test for the paternal lineage.  

If what I have read is correct, there was many samples of hair and many with scalp attached, so that will be determined easily.

Welcome Turbo, been meaning to say hello, I posted with you on the Anna Nicole board.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
crazybabyborg
« Reply #768 on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:02 AM »

eMBee:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/avgir.gif

Please Klaas? Thank You!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:35 AM »

I fixed it for you    left one too many of the http:\\ in 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: September 06, 2008, 12:43:54 AM »

::MonkeyDance::I'm so excited ! I feel like Sally Field! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: September 06, 2008, 12:44:30 AM »

eMBee:

I fixed the one they tried to add and it wasn't the giraffe chewing.  I'll change them to that if they want?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #772 on: September 06, 2008, 12:45:42 AM »

It's late, and I have had a glass of wine, but that's not a giraffe!       Is it? 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:52 AM »

Hey!! Look at me!!! Either one is fineeeeeeeeeee! Love it! Thank you so much!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #774 on: September 06, 2008, 12:47:08 AM »

eMBee:

I fixed the one they tried to add and it wasn't the giraffe chewing.  I'll change them to that if they want?

Awww, Klaas, you gotta do the giraffe! It reminds me of Cindy! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 06, 2008, 12:49:03 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17406629/detail.html

Fights Erupt, Crowds Chant 'Baby Killer' Outside Anthony Home
Car-To-Car Debates Erupt In Traffic Over Casey Anthony's Release

POSTED: 11:46 pm EDT September 5, 2008
UPDATED: 12:24 am EDT September 6, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Several fights and acts of violence erupted outside the home of Casey Anthony late Friday hours after she was released from jail and return to the neighborhood.

"(Casey Anthony) killed that baby, and she is a criminal," a crowd chanted after the 22-year-old mother of missing Caylee, 3, walked out of the Orange County Jail.

Officers responded to the Anthony family's Orange County home after people began to rip signs and throw punches at each other. A man was seen being struck in the face by another man outside the Anthony home.

"You are all big and bad to kill a baby, but you can't come out and face us," a protester yelled when police arrived.

"You people hold signs that mean nothing, and you know nothing about," another person in the crowd yelled.

Several neighbors said they are fed up with the chaos the case has brought to their neighborhood.

"We have been putting up with this for six weeks," a neighbor said. "My kid can't play outside, and we can't leave the house without people trying to run us over."

Some people said they refuse to leave the Anthony house or neighborhood until Casey Anthony is returned to jail.

"We are going to be here every night until she comes out (with the truth)," protester James Harris said.

Several sheriff's deputies remained in the neighborhood after the fights.

(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: September 06, 2008, 12:51:47 AM »

OK, Giraffe for now 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 06, 2008, 12:52:01 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

Somebody posted their thread here last night.  Were you still here?

WS had a chat with Tony and Larry was there for most of it.  Questions were asked and Tony answered for both him and Larry (Larry says).  He did say that Larry had talked with Lee and that Lee was okay.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #778 on: September 06, 2008, 12:52:35 AM »

OK, Giraffe for now 
You Rock, Klaas! Thanks!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: September 06, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »

AZLady

Welcome Turbo, been meaning to say hello, I posted with you on the Anna Nicole board.

Hi there..........good to see you..........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.