March 28, 2024, 03:17:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 380441 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: September 06, 2008, 01:42:25 AM »

I think it is amazing that you guys have nothing better to do than sit here and DISS the neighbors on the CAM....I live in NC and that was going on with my neighbors I would be furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  So.... some of us come here for REAL NEWS....sorry if i offended anyone.... BUT... this is the only place I havce found to get the TRUTH...... even sin ce Natalee Holloway..... I have read many forums... got ALL of my news.... but on  this one I decided to JOIn the MONKEE CAGE...... get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote author=klaasend link=topic=3342.msg438420#msg438420 date=1220678896]
Thanks Puzzler

You're welcome.

O/T   Klaas...I loved the little pink monkey you put on DOLCE's avatar.

AYC..would you take a look at my avatar and see if you can add one to my avatar?  I know things are very busy in this forum...so, I'm not in any hurry...but would appreciate your looking to see if you can give me a monkey (maybe sitting on the typewriter - or just anything).  I think I need a monkey..don't you?     (No Hurry).

I'll see what I can do (and no, not a pink one, lol) .  Won't be tonight but probably tomorrow.  If CBB sees this she might do something tonight.  Seems some of us (not me) never sleep, LOLOL 
[/quote]

That is a protester not a neighbor.  She needs to go home. IMO
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: September 06, 2008, 01:44:16 AM »

Is anyone's cam working?
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #822 on: September 06, 2008, 01:44:33 AM »

KLAAS:

Do you if that picture from Ricardo's facebook was verified or not?

You mean this photo?  I haven't been able to verify it.  I can see his facebook but can't see the photos he has.  I'm probably just not familiar enough with facebook:

Lynn discovered the pic on his facebook and posted it here. I went to his facebook and yep, there it was in one of his photo albums. I saved it to my pc. I can assure you I saved it from his facebook. None of you know who I am, though, so don't know if you consider my word, "verified".

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #823 on: September 06, 2008, 01:44:56 AM »

caylee anthony

20/20  abc    9/5/2008

--------------------

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGosFlxaPA0

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdaNDGMoNsw

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdDhJgRNkcU

Bringing this forward for our new Monkey, Crazylovemonkee! Now you CAN see 20/20, thanks to Carpe at the links above! WELCOME and we're glad you are here
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: September 06, 2008, 01:45:26 AM »

Is anyone's cam working?
Just a white screen!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #825 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:36 AM »

I think they have every right to protest, and should.

So many people would already be in jail for what this family has done.

It appears to Joe Blow, that you are allowed to lie and diss cops

all you want and get away with everything under the sun... provided

your last name is Anthony.  Screw 'em... I hope they bulldoze the house.

LOLOL 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:54 AM »

KLAAS:

You mean this photo?  I haven't been able to verify it.  I can see his facebook but can't see the photos he has.  I'm probably just not familiar enough with facebook:

Lynn discovered the pic on his facebook and posted it here. I went to his facebook and yep, there it was in one of his photo albums. I saved it to my pc. I can assure you I saved it from his facebook. None of you know who I am, though, so don't know if you consider my word, "verified".

Klaas, do you think LE has this info?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #827 on: September 06, 2008, 01:48:14 AM »

Thanks Puzzler

You're welcome.

AYC..would you take a look at my avatar and see if you can add one to my avatar?  I know things are very busy in this forum...so, I'm not in any hurry...but would appreciate your looking to see if you can give me a monkey (maybe sitting on the typewriter - or just anything).  I think I need a monkey..don't you?     (No Hurry).

Sorry...I didn't mean a pink one!   

Hi Puzzler! I'll be happy to help, but you'll have to make sure I understand what you'd like!  Do you want me to work in a small monkey to your avatar? Do you have a color in mind?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: September 06, 2008, 01:49:49 AM »

KLAAS:

I wish I knew better how facebook works.  I believe you.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: September 06, 2008, 01:50:30 AM »

LOLOL 

I know how you feel but it isn't fair to the neighbors, especially the kids trying to play in that neighborhood.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 06, 2008, 01:51:12 AM »

Thanks Puzzler

You're welcome.

Sorry...I didn't mean a pink one!   

Hi Puzzler! I'll be happy to help, but you'll have to make sure I understand what you'd like!  Do you want me to work in a small monkey to your avatar? Do you have a color in mind?

CBB - I just threw this together real quick.  Not sure if this is what Puzzler was thinking of though

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/PuzzlerMonkey.gif
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: September 06, 2008, 01:51:25 AM »

KLAAS:

I wish I knew better how facebook works.  I believe you.

Me too
crazylovemonkee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: September 06, 2008, 01:52:27 AM »

I would have to say I am from NC.. and I would not say those things!! Like every one else here i want to see CAYLEE GET A PROPER HOMECOMING!!!!!!!!! whether it be alive OR  dead.............. she deserves a proper HOMECOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are tooo many people involved now for it tO be anything less..... GOD BLESS TIM AND HIS SEARCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ONE OF A KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wpu
I think it is amazing that you guys have nothing better to do than sit here and DISS the neighbors on the CAM....I live in NC and that was going on with my neighbors I would be furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  So.... some of us come here for REAL NEWS....sorry if i offended anyone.... BUT... this is the only place I havce found to get the TRUTH...... even sin ce Natalee Holloway..... I have read many forums... got ALL of my news.... but on  this one I decided to JOIn the MONKEE CAGE...... get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Puzzler

You're welcome.

I'll see what I can do (and no, not a pink one, lol) .  Won't be tonight but probably tomorrow.  If CBB sees this she might do something tonight.  Seems some of us (not me) never sleep, LOLOL 

[/quote]
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: September 06, 2008, 01:52:37 AM »

OK, it's still up in his photo album. Here's what you do:
1.Sign into facebook (you must be registered, but you don't have to add him to your friends to see his profile)
2. Edit your facebook location to: Orlando, Fl
3. Type in "Ricardo Morales" in facebook's search bar
4. 3rd profile down. Click.
5. click on "Photos" at the top of his profile
6.Click "Profile photos"
7.Now look on page 2 of these photos.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 06, 2008, 01:53:09 AM »

LOLOL 

You go Carpe!

I wasn't dissing any neighbors, at least I didn't think I was....hell, if I was an Anthony neighbor I'd pay for the bulldozer.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #835 on: September 06, 2008, 01:53:15 AM »

LOLOL 

I know how you feel but it isn't fair to the neighbors, especially the kids trying to play in that neighborhood.

I agree, you are right... it is not fair to the neighbors.

... but that is on the Anthony's.

The media circus will be there regardless.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: September 06, 2008, 02:00:58 AM »

1.Sign into facebook (you must be registered, but you don't have to add him to your friends to see his profile)
6.Click "Profile photos"

Geez, I found it before now I can't find it.  Can you just give me the link to his facebook?
crazylovemonkee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: September 06, 2008, 02:01:38 AM »

NO I AM NOT A NEIGHBOR SO TO SPEAK............ I am from NC........ BUT STILL....I feel is this was happening in my neighborhood there would be a much different reaction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.... I like how you guys ARE  so worried about how ur AVATARS look than the actual subject being discussed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Puzzler

You're welcome.

[/quote]
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: September 06, 2008, 02:01:56 AM »

6.Click "Profile photos"
Sorry, #6 should say click on "Profile Pictures"
It is the last album shown.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: September 06, 2008, 02:03:05 AM »

6.Click "Profile photos"

Geez, I found it before now I can't find it.  Can you just give me the link to his facebook?

I think he locked it now I keep getting

You must be friends with Ricardo Morales to see his full profile.
Name:Ricardo MoralesNetworks:University of Tampa Alum '07Orlando, FLFriend Requested
Send a Message
View Friends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.