April 25, 2024, 12:57:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382948 times)
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: September 06, 2008, 06:10:12 AM »

Sure would be interesting if it's a bottle of chloroform.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #941 on: September 06, 2008, 06:13:37 AM »

He couldn't be THAT dumb could he?

re:the bottle of chloroform.

I would think they would get a search warrant just to cross all their T's, mrskub.

Morning Monkeys!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 06, 2008, 06:15:08 AM »

After reading all this and looking at the picture, it really strikes me as strange. In every removal of evidence, it was extremely secretive. We never got a glimpse of them doing it, except for the aerial shots. Now, with this 2:45am removal, the garage door is open, the lights are on and photo's are being taken.

IDK, maybe it's just me but, this doesn't seem like a high level CSI maneuver. I would think, at the very least, they would have closed the garage door.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: September 06, 2008, 06:23:03 AM »

Morning,
Many are speculating it's the wheel tool he supposedly took from Casey's trunk the day he discovered the gas cans (June 24th)..That maybe there's a way they can find  DNA   decomp material, or chloroform on it to show he must have known then, before the car was abandoned on the 27th.

I guess the sheriff dept has been thinking along the lines that most of have, that George knew, and most likely helped get rid of the body. Or hey he found poor Caylee when he searched the yard before the police did and is the one who moved her to wherever she is now. She might have been his car.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense...no sleep tonight.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #944 on: September 06, 2008, 06:24:12 AM »

After reading all this and looking at the picture, it really strikes me as strange. In every removal of evidence, it was extremely secretive. We never got a glimpse of them doing it, except for the aerial shots. Now, with this 2:45am removal, the garage door is open, the lights are on and photo's are being taken.

IDK, maybe it's just me but, this doesn't seem like a high level CSI maneuver. I would think, at the very least, they would have closed the garage door.

They waited till after the protesters left but you are right regarding the garage door being open. They had to know they would be photographed. Perhaps they want the family worried. More pressure? Hoping someone will talk or screw up?

They are being very strategic in what they do. I truly believe the leaks have been choreographed.   

The late night could have been them watching 20/20, late night news, going over evidence and someone had an "ah-ha" moment.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: September 06, 2008, 06:25:17 AM »

There's also been speculation it was a gun, which would be against Casey's bond.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 06, 2008, 06:30:05 AM »

There's also been speculation it was a gun, which would be against Casey's bond.

If it was a gun and George could legally have it, they would have taken Casey out, not the gun.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 06, 2008, 06:33:33 AM »

They waited till after the protesters left but you are right regarding the garage door being open. They had to know they would be photographed. Perhaps they want the family worried. More pressure? Hoping someone will talk or screw up?

They are being very strategic in what they do. I truly believe the leaks have been choreographed.   

The late night could have been them watching 20/20, late night news, going over evidence and someone had an "ah-ha" moment.

I don't think the timing has anything to do with the protesters. Heck, they pulled up in full force to arrest her during a protest. I'm more inclined to think it was purposely done at this hour to continue to put pressure on them and weaken them. You know they didn't go back to sleep after that startle. I'll bet we see more of these tactics in the upcoming days. LE is working on a carfully executed plan. I trust that they know what they're doing. They have been awesome so far.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 06, 2008, 06:34:20 AM »

Good Morning San. Whatcha think?

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: September 06, 2008, 06:42:14 AM »

I totally agree about the pressure (they need to push the right buttons to break one of these people!!!)

Yes, when that 400 page report was released I was impressed with what LE has been doing, and with their strategically leaked info to stir the pot.

Cindy has alot of nerve demanding an apology from them. She has done nothing but try to hinder them, but they sure aren't letting her!

It really seems like this is going to burst wide open really soon.

I can't leave out Tim's effort and determination in giving LE the final piece of evidence, as well as giving Caylee the peaceful resting place she deserves.

The good guys are going to win in the end.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: September 06, 2008, 06:53:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys..thank you for everything you all have done for the Search for Caylee..and For TES and the Volunteers.

Gotta run back up to Orlando .

got home late last night..my own (grown) children needed their Mom..

leaving in 10 mins..you have my number..keep all those volunteers in your prayers please... THANK YOU.

God Bless... each and every one of you.

It's all for Caylee out there..the search continues and we are all determined to get Caylee back to her community.

Love to all..Caylee needs each and every one of you..I'm positive you know that already.

don't wanna ramble....wanna drive in 10 minutes..sure YOU understand.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, again for all the donations..I am hoping you know how much you're all really needed and truly appreciated.

volunteers still needed..you don't need to hear it from me though..MsK. here...she knows the truth.

strength...hope...love...patience..guidance    ....if I missed anything..please undetstand   ...tyia   

WE NEED A MIRACLE TODAY.    THOSE VOLUNTEERS NEED TO FIND CAYLEE.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP..I REALLY MEAN IT.

SHE'S COMING HOME...JUST BELIEVE, AND TRUST GOD KNOWS THE RIGHT MOMENT FOR CAYLEE TO BE FOUND.

gotta run...love to all.
ps..each of you are a blessing, without you..without your help, it would be so much more difficult for us out there with the search...not too good on words this morning but I think you know my heart is in the right place.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: September 06, 2008, 07:23:20 AM »

NBC is doing an update on Caylee in a few minutes.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 06, 2008, 07:38:58 AM »

According to NBC, they are expecting 1,000 volunteers today to help search the area near the airport.  LE is now referring to Casey as a "prime suspect" instead of a "person of interest".  LE is not ready to confirm the presence of chloroform in Casey Anthony's trunk.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: September 06, 2008, 07:48:53 AM »

fladeedah, bless you sweetie. You are a hero! You have given so much of yourself in this search. I know all the monkeys hold you in high esteem for your unselfish  giving. Stay safe and I pray today is the day!

SS, I think the change in her status is pretty significant if t was reported correctly. May very well be something coming down at any time now. I just hope and pray that we can recover Caylee and make sure she's charged.

Before this tragedy, I was very much against the death penalty. Just my own personal beliefs. It may have to do with being a nurse. IDK. I am now 100% behind the death penalty in this case. In fact, I would inset the lines and instill the fluids myself without batting an eyelash.

pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #954 on: September 06, 2008, 07:54:59 AM »

This is so wild! As I was thinking about this case last night (I think about it a lot), the thought occurred to me that maybe Casey wasn't totally lying when she said that she doesn't know where Caylee is. Maybe George or Lee found the body and got rid of it. Maybe it was the day he supposedly found the gas cans in her trunk - maybe what he really found was Caylee. Didn't George take a trip somewhere in this timeframe? Maybe that was to dispose of Caylee. He might have even instructed Casey to abandon the car at the Amscot. This just gets more and more bizarre.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: September 06, 2008, 07:58:40 AM »

This is so wild! As I was thinking about this case last night (I think about it a lot), the thought occurred to me that maybe Casey wasn't totally lying when she said that she doesn't know where Caylee is. Maybe George or Lee found the body and got rid of it. Maybe it was the day he supposedly found the gas cans in her trunk - maybe what he really found was Caylee. Didn't George take a trip somewhere in this timeframe? Maybe that was to dispose of Caylee. He might have even instructed Casey to abandon the car at the Amscot. This just gets more and more bizarre.

pm, lots here feel George is involved. It's a possibility. Then again, with this family, anything is possible. They're like a bunch of cats at a litter box, all trying to cover up for each other!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #956 on: September 06, 2008, 08:07:33 AM »

Welcome all new Monkey's
Wow...that 3rd pic of Cindy and George,they look so angry and defensive.Who were they looking at like that?

Good morning Monkey's
I have 20/20 tivod,haven't watched it yet but I agree with Rob and Red.....there will be a part 2....when is sweeps week?
Seems they potrayed Casey in a bad light but......not her parent's?Not all that her parent's have covered up?
Sounds like they are getting ready for an insanity defense.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #957 on: September 06, 2008, 08:13:44 AM »

What now?!?!?!?

Also, early Saturday morning, deputies removed more evidence from the trunk of George Anthony's car but would not comment on what it was.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #958 on: September 06, 2008, 08:15:36 AM »

Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?
Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....
:::crying:::
Nikki,this is so beautiful and sad.Casey needs this hung on the wall of her bedroom right above her bed.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: September 06, 2008, 08:16:49 AM »

Good morning everybody.   Hope and pray that today is the day that Caylee is found.  Prayers for the searchers.

George......did you forget to throw away the gloves?  jmo

Ask George.....George knows.

JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.