April 20, 2024, 10:02:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 382725 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: September 06, 2008, 09:29:42 AM »

Last night on ABC, they were talking about how LE let Casey take them to all of the apartment buildings and into Universal Studios where she finally admitted in the hallway that she didn't work there.  Then they confronted her in the conference room.  It was explained that this had been done intentionally to put stress on her so that she would break down.  They knew all along that she was lying.  It sounds to me like LE has leaked the chloroform evidence, DNA parentage questions, and now the evidence in George's trunk to put more stress on Casey and probably George.  They are closing in on the Anthonys.  It might be to LE's advanatge that they are all together in the home right now because they will start stressing out on each other.  Is this why they haven't rounded her back up on one of the many lesser charges that she faces?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: September 06, 2008, 09:35:07 AM »

Morning all!   Maybe last night George and Cindy were in bed talking and they forgot about the house being bugged and slipped up and said something like...."Hey George did you ever get rid of the so and so from the back of car"  and George said "No I will take care of it tomorrow".  Im sure LE is might po'd that the Anthonys are being paid big bucks and profiting off their grand daughters murder and they will now start trying to wear them down by things like gathering evidence at 3 a.m.  I wish them luck!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: September 06, 2008, 09:37:31 AM »

MRSKUB:
I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not sure that ALL of the family is suspect. In my correspondence with Det. Melich, his closing was "Pray for the family". I don't feel he said that with sarcasm either
That can mean 2 things. He could mean it "literally" or in a sense like "the family is doomed to Hell -- pray for them".

That's what I was trying to say, wreck. You just did it better! Thanks. I don't think he meant the family was doomed. I think he meant it literally.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #983 on: September 06, 2008, 09:39:45 AM »

maybe Tim shouldnt receive it if I am gonna put pressure on him 

wasnt my intent..only to let him know how highly he is regarded

Good Morning!!

Nikki.....you have emails...read the 2nd one first.....
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: September 06, 2008, 09:42:26 AM »

Last night on ABC, they were talking about how LE let Casey take them to all of the apartment buildings and into Universal Studios where she finally admitted in the hallway that she didn't work there.  Then they confronted her in the conference room.  It was explained that this had been done intentionally to put stress on her so that she would break down.  They knew all along that she was lying.  It sounds to me like LE has leaked the chloroform evidence, DNA parentage questions, and now the evidence in George's trunk to put more stress on Casey and probably George.  They are closing in on the Anthonys.  It might be to LE's advanatge that they are all together in the home right now because they will start stressing out on each other.  Is this why they haven't rounded her back up on one of the many lesser charges that she faces?

I think they have a plan, for sure. Right now, we know that she can be re-arrested for felony wire fraud, based on the electronic payment of her AT&T bill from Amy's account and violation of a court order to have no contact with anyone under 18 years old, if not more. There is a reason they're letting her out. They probably will re-arrest her IMO. How many times are people going to be willing to throw $50,000 out the window so she can be home for a day or a week? It'll get old, fast and she'll wind up sitting in the graybar hotel.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: September 06, 2008, 09:43:03 AM »

maybe Tim shouldnt receive it if I am gonna put pressure on him 

wasnt my intent..only to let him know how highly he is regarded

Good Morning!!

Nikki.....you have emails...read the 2nd one first.....

Good Morning Doll. How are you today? Got your seat belt on?

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: September 06, 2008, 09:45:01 AM »

I think they have a plan, for sure. Right now, we know that she can be re-arrested for felony wire fraud, based on the electronic payment of her AT&T bill from Amy's account and violation of a court order to have no contact with anyone under 18 years old, if not more. There is a reason they're letting her out. They probably will re-arrest her IMO. How many times are people going to be willing to throw $50,000 out the window so she can be home for a day or a week? It'll get old, fast and she'll wind up sitting in the graybar hotel.

Good Morning mrskub!

I am glad you got some much needed rest last nite. How are you doing since the reaction to the menthol?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: September 06, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »

Now that Casey has bonded out on the larger amount, I think if she was picked up on any lesser charges she would be bonded out again, swiftly.
I think LE is tightening the screws.  Sure would like to know more about
this mornings evidence collection.

San, I agree with you, I have no sympathy for the Grandparents and still have difficulty with Cindy's laundering of potential evidence.  Where do you think Lee stands in all of this?

Good morning good Monkeys!!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: September 06, 2008, 09:49:33 AM »

MARLEE you have mail

"God dont like ugly"
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: September 06, 2008, 09:51:02 AM »

Just emailed this to MyFoxOrlando

I wonder if it would be possible to get one of the web cams set up at the Texas Equusearch command post for the search today for Caylee Anthony. They are expecting over 1000 to show up to help in the search.

Also, web cam 1 at the Anthony home seems to be down.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: September 06, 2008, 09:51:27 AM »

I think they are turning up the heat...I also think that they knew media wouldnt be out that late as well...or protesters..so they did it at 245...LOL...

I just keep thinking about what the profiler on 20/20 said..he said that the instability would make 'em crack..I sure hope he is right!!

"God dont like ugly"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: September 06, 2008, 09:51:32 AM »

Good Morning mrskub!

I am glad you got some much needed rest last nite. How are you doing since the reaction to the menthol?

All is well. Puffin like usual. LOL!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #992 on: September 06, 2008, 09:52:07 AM »

Dear OCSD we need some more LEAKS!!!

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: September 06, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »

I wonder if it would be possible to get one of the web cams set up at the Texas Equusearch command post for the search today for Caylee Anthony. They are expecting over 1000 to show up to help in the search.

Great - thanks Sleddogs!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: September 06, 2008, 09:52:48 AM »

sleddogs, I emailed them a few days ago about that and the response was that the cameras have to be where the crew is.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #995 on: September 06, 2008, 09:53:08 AM »

Now that Casey has bonded out on the larger amount, I think if she was picked up on any lesser charges she would be bonded out again, swiftly.
I think LE is tightening the screws.  Sure would like to know more about
this mornings evidence collection.

San, I agree with you, I have no sympathy for the Grandparents and still have difficulty with Cindy's laundering of potential evidence.  Where do you think Lee stands in all of this?

Good morning good Monkeys!!!!

I have no sympathy for this family WHAT SO > EVER!

...and when they go down like a ton of bricks, like I know they will...

I fully plan to put on a top hat and do a snappy little number like Fred Astaire!

( I still heart ya too, Can. ) 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: September 06, 2008, 09:57:19 AM »

I think we'll all dance lIke Fred and Ginger...I think we need to form a Monkey chorus line!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: September 06, 2008, 10:00:05 AM »

Carpe - Well, that ought to be quite the dance -  ::MonkeyDance:
and thank you for my morning smile!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: September 06, 2008, 10:00:46 AM »

Good Morning!  I see that I went to bed a tad bit too early.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: September 06, 2008, 10:02:45 AM »

Good Morning!  I see that I went to bed a tad bit too early.
Morning Mammy - wish I'd been so wise - you've got lots of energy for today's events.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.