April 27, 2024, 08:55:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383159 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 05, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »

KLAAS

Where can I find the history about SM?

I have to defer to RED on this one.  There used to be the story about SM on the front page of SM..might still be there, I'll look.

The front page blog www.scraredmonkeys.com started in early 2005, February I think.  The front page started gaining popularity/recognition durring the Terri Schiavo case. Then when the Natalee Holloway case happened Red picked up on it right away because many years ago he lived and worked in Aruba.  Because of the Natalee Holloway case Red and Tom decided to start the forum www.scaredmonkeys.net to accomodate all of the members and research.    About 1 1/2 years ago Tom decided that he didn't want to put as much time as was necessary into running the sites so he handed it over to Red alone.  Red got a friend of his Dugga to join the team and here we are now!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: September 05, 2008, 11:52:02 PM »

HAAHAH Geraldo said parents dont have a pot to pee in couldnt get her out of jail lol
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 05, 2008, 11:53:00 PM »

Those micro facial expressions really tell the more of the story... the

part Casey is leaving out.
The whole family is fraught with them actually.

They peep out daily through the faked sadness.

so true Carpe

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Marya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: September 05, 2008, 11:54:41 PM »

lucybelle - I love your budgie pic! My budgie just settled down for the night.

I think I'll watch the pacific coast airing of 20/20, if I am not already asleep.
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #724 on: September 05, 2008, 11:55:45 PM »

I just feel that LE has so much information that they have not released and we have to be patient. As difficult as that is. I believe when they have all their ducks in a row, more than one person will be charged in this case. Patience is a virtue, someone once said.

It's coming. At their pace, not ours.

I agree with you Brandi that LE has not shown their hand yet.  As for others being charged, I'm not so sure, although I do think that George and Cindy are guilty of tampering with evidence and obstructing justice.  At times I feel real sympathy for them.  Their lives will never be the same. 

As the stepmother of a young woman so much like Casey that it's scary, I thank God that I am not in their shoes.  My Caseys mother and father (my husband) never called her out on anything and if they did she had a way of deflecting guilt onto all those around her and changing the subject, always a drama trauma.  I have been the only parental figure that ever questioned her, that ever said, whoa! last week you said so and so and this week the story is completely different.  She dropped out of school, never got a GED and has two children out of wedlock, never held a job for more than a few months and is now a meth addict.  She, her boyfriend, some other random person and her 2 small children were involved in a "home invasion" a year and half ago.  She lied about that.  What finally came out from an old friend of my husbands who is a detective was that they had bought drugs from someone who came back to get them.   Was her concern her 2 small children who were up and running around the house at 2 am and were completely terrorized - duct taped everybody, the whole bad scene?  No.  She insisted that she was sexually assaulted.  Oh yeah, she was so seductive that they couldn't help themselves....get the drugs, money and a piece of ass.  Again this was a lie.  I had contacted CPS where she lived (about 100 miles from us) months before that after my husband rescued her (again) and she refused to enter drug treatment.  She had some crackhead at our house the next a.m. to pick her up and take her back.  We basically told her that if she left, we were done.  Do you know what it's like to call the authorities on someone you love?  I knew that my husband couldn't and her mother wouldn't.  I only knew that if something happened to her children and I had not tried, that I would never be able to live with myself.  Nothing ever happened.  Her mother protected her.  Then a few months later the "home invasion".  Today we are not sure where she is but very sure that her children suffer everyday.  Her mother continues to lie for her and I wake up everyday wondering if we'll get really awful news regarding her or the children.  Casey reminds me so much of her that my dreams are crazy and mixed up - Casey, Caylee, my stepdaughter and lost grandchildren.  This case has become an obsession with me.  I want Casey to die, painfully.  I want her parents to quit this freaking crap and do what they never have - stand up to her lies and beat the truth out of her if they have to.  

You're my new best friend!! I feel the same way as you... I can't understand why they would help her at this point..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 05, 2008, 11:55:57 PM »

JMO: It has always made sense to me that Casey left the car in the Amscot parking lot hoping that someone would steal it. I think she left a purse on the front seat to catch interest, or at least hoping that it would be broken into and bear fingerprints from someone else.

Had that indeed happened, I think it's possible Casey would never be convicted. Muddy possesion of the car where all the forensic evidence is and it's a much tougher case.

The number of drivers who have never had an incident involving their vehicles far outweights those who have had their vehicles stolen.  In other words ... the chances of having your vehicle stolen is "relatively" small.

Casey could have left her vehicle ... hoping it would be stolen ... even baiting it with her pocketbook but ... no takers.

Hey ... I left my purse in a shopping cart.  I had my keys in my pocket ... it was pouring with rain ... store was about to close ... became distracted ....

Anyways ... I arrived home 20 minutes later ... reached down between the seats and ... no purse.  I hightailed it back to the mall.  stores were closed ... no vehicles in the parking lot ... no carts.

There was not much cash in the purse but ... the rest of my life was.  I drove back home thinking of all I had to do ... cancelling visa ... replacing driver's license ... medical card .... dental card ... Safeway card ...

Anyway ... I arrive home and ... my hubby had taken a phone message from a Zeller's Customer Service personnel.  My purse had been turned in by a 16 year young man who was collecting carts from all over the mall at the end of the day.  This kid had been hired one week earlier.

Next morning ... I picked up my purse ... everything in tact.  The next stop involved purchasing Purdy Chocolates for the Customer Service staff and ... a gift card and a thank-you card for this young man.  His mother would have been so proud.

So ... in theory I had left my purse for the taking but ... there ere no takers.  I believe ... for the most part ... the average person is very honest.

Off to watch 20/20.  I think it is about to start.

Good Night.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: September 05, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »

On NG tonight it was reported that TES expects between 500 and 1,000 searchers to volunteer tomorrow (Sat.)

The 20/20 piece seemed to be presented fairly as we've come to know the case.
One woman definately said that the stain in the car trunk was determined to be from Caylee. 

Close to the beginning of the 20/20 piece, there was a shot of George holding Caylee.
I froze that scene and, boy, Caylee's features look just like George's.

Geraldo, on O'Reilly's show, said that the evidence mounts, forensic evidence, that the child, indeed, was dead in the car.

What happened to the Fox reporting after lunch that details of this case would be breaking rapidly????  Did I miss it all???

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: September 05, 2008, 11:56:08 PM »

Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?
Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....

That's beautiful Nikki
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 05, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »

Welp, I have spent most of the day and night here. I really need some sleep.

Keep the faith and good night all.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 05, 2008, 11:58:37 PM »

Also, why did Cindy want to report a stolen vehicle after it had already been RETURNED??? Why didn't anyone report it stolen during the 30 days she (Casey) was missing? They could have found Casey and the car instead of wondering where she was hiding.

On Greta, she said once she realized Caylee wasn't with Casey she was trying to think of anything to get the police there because it had already been 2 hrs since her first call and they hadn't come yet, well geesh, I should think reporting a missing child in the first place would have gotten them there sooner than telling them about a stolen car, imo she made a false police report.

jmo

you've seen the list of calls to that house right?

any LE agency would be skeptical of any call from that nuthouse.

The LE have been there more times than most of us can count and that was before all of this went down.

When this was first reported, I had the feeling that Cindy was reporting the car was stolen because Casey had said that she did not know where the car was because someone had stolen it from her.  I had the impression that Cindy was reporting that someone had stolen the car and left it at Amscot.  I really did get that impression.  Of course, the security cameras at Amscot would definitely give a picture of whoever actually left the car, but I really think she was reporting it at first that someone other than Casey had stolen the car.  jmo

jmo, but I think she was trying to call Casey's bluff.."tell me were Caylee is or I'll charge you with stealing the car and the $ 'member?

Oh I agree, this is just the excuse she gave Greta.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 05, 2008, 11:59:23 PM »

On NG tonight it was reported that TES expects between 500 and 1,000 searchers to volunteer tomorrow (Sat.)

One woman definately said that the stain in the car trunk was determined to be from Caylee. 

Close to the beginning of the 20/20 piece, there was a shot of George holding Caylee.

Geraldo, on O'Reilly's show, said that the evidence mounts, forensic evidence, that the child, indeed, was dead in the car.

What happened to the Fox reporting after lunch that details of this case would be breaking rapidly????  Did I miss it all???

Nothing ever came of that but I have a feeling Fox's idea of rapid and ours might be two different things.  Someone else had hinted that case documents, alot of them, are getting ready to be released again much like the 400 pages. 
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: September 06, 2008, 12:01:36 AM »

KLAAS

I have to defer to RED on this one.  There used to be the story about SM on the front page of SM..might still be there, I'll look.

The front page blog www.scraredmonkeys.com started in early 2005, February I think.  The front page started gaining popularity/recognition durring the Terri Schiavo case. Then when the Natalee Holloway case happened Red picked up on it right away because many years ago he lived and worked in Aruba.  Because of the Natalee Holloway case Red and Tom decided to start the forum www.scaredmonkeys.net to accomodate all of the members and research.    About 1 1/2 years ago Tom decided that he didn't want to put as much time as was necessary into running the sites so he handed it over to Red alone.  Red got a friend of his Dugga to join the team and here we are now!

From the beginning times.

A New Beginning

Filed under:
General
— admin @ 9:36 pm
A new Beginning.

A new Site.

A new Experience.

God willing, this post will be fun to read 5 years from now.

Hopefully, after a year of being a consumer of many, many other blogs, I will be a contributor above and beyond a few snarky comments on many comment pages.

Scared Monkeys
5/15/2004
Why Scared Monkeys?
Filed under:
   •   General
— admin @ 10:10 pm
Scared Monkeys is a phrase that is apt in today’s United States.
The majority of the population lives in fear of knowing what is happening.
So they…
Hear No evil.
Speak No Evil.
See No evil.
And then live their lives in ignorance, thinking all is well and the world will go along fine. The paycheck will come in every 15th and 30th, even though the company is losing money. Social Security will take care of me, even though it is supposed to go broke someday. Politicians will take care of my needs, even though I don’t know who they are or what they are doing, they have my best interests in hand.
So let’s kiss the wife, open a beer, turn on Entertainment Tonight, and relax. Life is okay.
That is the genesis of Scared Monkeys, because deep in all hearts is fear. That is why we do not look. And I have the annoying habit of looking and saying why?
Because one day, as 9/11 proved, the TV goes on the news, people do get scared but also angry. And for a short time, FoxNews or CNN goes on, the antenna goes up, and they are interested. And all of us who have been

following the news need to be ready to tell the correct story.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: September 06, 2008, 12:01:40 AM »

Nothing ever came of that but I have a feeling Fox's idea of rapid and ours might be two different things.  Someone else had hinted that case documents, alot of them, are getting ready to be released again much like the 400 pages. 

Now that you say that, I do recall the mention of a document dump....I thought I heard about every 30 days...and that there would be discussions between LE and Cindy and George in the documents.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #733 on: September 06, 2008, 12:03:52 AM »

NIKKINURSE? I just saw your request! Sorry!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/nikkinurse2.gif
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: September 06, 2008, 12:06:35 AM »

lucybelle - I love your budgie pic! My budgie just settled down for the night.

I think I'll watch the pacific coast airing of 20/20, if I am not already asleep.

Thanks, he is a pretty boy isn't he?  CBB fixed me up with him and Klass did the magic thing.  Are you really clear across the country from me?  I'm in the eastern time zone.  The 20/20 thing was pretty good.  I was afraid it would be Anthony "love fest".  Welcome to the monkeys from another newbie.  I catch up on reading and mostly lurk but sometimes I just have to spew!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 06, 2008, 12:07:24 AM »

Hey everyone I'm in, I'm in, finally! I'm so tired now from reading & watching eveything all day, but I needed to stay up to wait for Klaas. I'll be back tomorrow with some new thoughts that i don't think have been discussed! WooHoo, Thanks Klaas!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: September 06, 2008, 12:07:53 AM »

Do you think that the LE told Fox about information coming out soon so that Fox would report it and everyone would be waiting on it....we all know how good the monkey detectives are at digging out every little morsel and researching the heck out of each one!!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: September 06, 2008, 12:08:07 AM »

KLAAS

From the beginning times.

A New Beginning

Filed under:
General
— admin @ 9:36 pm
A new Beginning.

A new Site.

A new Experience.

God willing, this post will be fun to read 5 years from now.

Hopefully, after a year of being a consumer of many, many other blogs, I will be a contributor above and beyond a few snarky comments on many comment pages.

Scared Monkeys
5/15/2004
Why Scared Monkeys?
Filed under:
   •   General
— admin @ 10:10 pm
Scared Monkeys is a phrase that is apt in today’s United States.
The majority of the population lives in fear of knowing what is happening.
So they…
Hear No evil.
Speak No Evil.
See No evil.
And then live their lives in ignorance, thinking all is well and the world will go along fine. The paycheck will come in every 15th and 30th, even though the company is losing money. Social Security will take care of me, even though it is supposed to go broke someday. Politicians will take care of my needs, even though I don’t know who they are or what they are doing, they have my best interests in hand.
So let’s kiss the wife, open a beer, turn on Entertainment Tonight, and relax. Life is okay.
That is the genesis of Scared Monkeys, because deep in all hearts is fear. That is why we do not look. And I have the annoying habit of looking and saying why?
Because one day, as 9/11 proved, the TV goes on the news, people do get scared but also angry. And for a short time, FoxNews or CNN goes on, the antenna goes up, and they are interested. And all of us who have been

following the news need to be ready to tell the correct story.

Thanks GreatOwl!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 06, 2008, 12:08:55 AM »

Does anyone know when 20/20 is scheduled on the West Coast (PT)?

Thank you.

Janet
9:10 PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »

Hey everyone I'm in, I'm in, finally! I'm so tired now from reading & watching eveything all day, but I needed to stay up to wait for Klaas. I'll be back tomorrow with some new thoughts that i don't think have been discussed! WooHoo, Thanks Klaas!!!

Welcome Monken!  See you tomorrow

As you can see Monken has been lurking a very long time, LOLOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.