April 27, 2024, 03:12:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383211 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 06, 2008, 12:53:44 AM »

AZLady

If the hair is genetically the same for both Casey and Caylee, then they must have the same father, as the mother passes her chromosomes to the child and the child inherits another set of chromosomes from the father.  This can only happen when Casey and Caley have the same father.

I am not a DNA expert but I believe there are two kinds of testing: nuclear and mitochondrial.  Mitochondrial DNA testing only confirms maternal lineage (the mitochondria only has maternal genes).  Nuclear DNA has both maternal and paternal genes.  If the hair did not have a good root, I don't believe that nuclear DNA could be extracted.  The hair shaft can yield mitochondrial DNA but no nuclear.  They may not be able to test for the paternal lineage.  

If what I have read is correct, there was many samples of hair and many with scalp attached, so that will be determined easily.

I have never heard of hair samples with scalp attached anyone else?
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 06, 2008, 12:54:12 AM »

The crowds remind me of the Schiavo case.  I was vacationing in Florida near there at the time.  That and the death of the Pope was all we could get on our resort TV those two weeks.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: September 06, 2008, 12:54:42 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

Basically TW and Greta called LP a liar. (Said he never talked to Casey - now said he did for a few minutes).

Also, tonight he said he has not talked to any of the Anthony's.  But last night on WS - didn't he say he taled to Lee "today!"

I'm not sure but I do know that Leonard Padilla does not talk at Websleuths, his nephew Tony Padilla does. 

Somebody posted their thread here last night.  Were you still here?

WS had a chat with Tony and Larry was there for most of it.  Questions were asked and Tony answered for both him and Larry (Larry says).  He did say that Larry had talked with Lee and that Lee was okay.

Puzzler - thank you.  I thought I was going Anthony oops, I mean crazy.  LP is a very colorful character.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: September 06, 2008, 12:55:23 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

Basically TW and Greta called LP a liar. (Said he never talked to Casey - now said he did for a few minutes).

Also, tonight he said he has not talked to any of the Anthony's.  But last night on WS - didn't he say he taled to Lee "today!"

I was here when someone was posting copy from the conversations.  I can't remember who posted it.

I'm not sure but I do know that Leonard Padilla does not talk at Websleuths, his nephew Tony Padilla does. 

WS had a chat with Tony and Larry was there for most of it.  Questions were asked and Tony answered for both him and Larry (Larry says).  He did say that Larry had talked with Lee and that Lee was okay.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: September 06, 2008, 12:56:06 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

Also, I've heard LP say several times that he never talked with Casey, but that he had also asked her what happened to Caylee and when Casey started her spin, LP said - don't give me that - and Casey said - get out of "my'' house.  LP left.  So, I guess one could say that LP talked with Casey, but that he didn't get anything out of her.  Greta, because she's an attorney takes everything so literally and LP seems more laid back.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #785 on: September 06, 2008, 12:56:47 AM »

caylee anthony

20/20  abc    9/5/2008

--------------------

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGosFlxaPA0

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdaNDGMoNsw

caylee anthony case - update 20 9/5 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdDhJgRNkcU

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #786 on: September 06, 2008, 12:57:41 AM »

AZLady

If the hair is genetically the same for both Casey and Caylee, then they must have the same father, as the mother passes her chromosomes to the child and the child inherits another set of chromosomes from the father.  This can only happen when Casey and Caley have the same father.

I am not a DNA expert but I believe there are two kinds of testing: nuclear and mitochondrial.  Mitochondrial DNA testing only confirms maternal lineage (the mitochondria only has maternal genes).  Nuclear DNA has both maternal and paternal genes.  If the hair did not have a good root, I don't believe that nuclear DNA could be extracted.  The hair shaft can yield mitochondrial DNA but no nuclear.  They may not be able to test for the paternal lineage.  

If what I have read is correct, there was many samples of hair and many with scalp attached, so that will be determined easily.

Are they referring to the root of the hair?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 06, 2008, 12:58:33 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

correction** I was here when someone was posting copy from the conversations.  I can't remember who posted it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #788 on: September 06, 2008, 12:58:57 AM »

caylee anthony

20/20  abc    9/5/2008

--------------------

Carpe.....You are Wonderful! I missed the first 10 minutes, and thank you AGAIN!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: September 06, 2008, 01:00:20 AM »

AZLady

IDK when she said scalp I was thinkin about scalp like someones hair being pulled out and scalp being there I never heard that
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 06, 2008, 01:02:34 AM »

AZLady

No.  Brace yourselves for the answer:  When a body has been decomposing for a few days, the skin will easily fall off the body.  So, when a decomposing body is moved, it would be
likely that bits of skin from scalp, with hairs attached would fall off (the hairs would add the weight for pieces of skin to come off).  It only takes a very small amount to perform any amount of tests they want to make.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: September 06, 2008, 01:02:36 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

correction** I was here when someone was posting copy from the conversations.  I can't remember who posted it.

I did see the chat last night that was posted but didn't really remember the details.  I don't put alot of stock into what LP or TP say anyway. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: September 06, 2008, 01:07:24 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

I did see the chat last night that was posted but didn't really remember the details.  I don't put alot of stock into what LP or TP say anyway. 

me either
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 06, 2008, 01:07:30 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

I was the one that posted from WS transcribed Q&A's.  It was very late, actually more likely very early, yesterday morning.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #794 on: September 06, 2008, 01:08:27 AM »

caylee anthony

20/20  abc    9/5/2008

--------------------

Carpe.....You are Wonderful! I missed the first 10 minutes, and thank you AGAIN!

You're welcome, CBB!    I heart ya.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: September 06, 2008, 01:08:35 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

I was more interested in the photo taken from Ricardo's Facebook page, but; only a hand full of people were posting at the time.  I had never seen that before this morning (very early).
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: September 06, 2008, 01:10:01 AM »

Okay, LP supposedly gave TP 50k for Casey's bail.  He claimed they did not get that back when the bail was revoked.

Now GA & CA put up another 50K for her bail.

Did they (?) actually get 100k.  I confused.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: September 06, 2008, 01:13:05 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

I was more interested in the photo taken from Ricardo's Facebook page, but; only a hand full of people were posting at the time.  I had never seen that before this morning (very early).

I was still on too.  That was unbelievable.  Do you know if that was verified?  I just can't believe he would not have deleted that or made his his account private.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: September 06, 2008, 01:14:03 AM »

Just watched Greta!!

I was the one that posted from WS transcribed Q&A's.  It was very late, actually more likely very early, yesterday morning.

This is what I posted: 
Below is what was posted on WS re: the Tony Padilla chat (with comings and goings of callers omitted)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70356

<chico> Thank you joining us & giving of your time for our questions. What is the evidence that Cindy, Casey & Lee have know about since last Wed, that will shock the world when it comes out?
<chico> that was net detective
<christine> WHAT I AM SAYING IS
<christine> LP TALKING
<christine> THE FBI HAS MORE INFO TO RELEASE THEN THEY HAVE RELEASED A WEEK AGO
<christine> THE FBI HAS AT LEAST 2 DOZENS PIECE OF INFO
<christine> THEY HAVCE NOT RELEASED
<christine> NEXT ?

<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> With the dumpster, even though the car was parked that way, do you really think it could have been Caylee they put in the dumpster versus just maybe some of her things? The Amscot was open 24 hours
<christine> THE AMSCOT I SOPEN 24
<christine> THE CAR RAN OUT OF GAS AND WAS THERE AT 7 AM ON THE 27TH OF JUNE
<christine> WHEN MISS SANCHES THE MANAGER
<christine> CAME TO WORK
<christine> IT WAS ALSO THERE
<christine> ON THE 28TH
<christine> THE 29TH
<christine> NOT TOWED UNTIL THE 30TH

<WindChime> <justme_19862002> will they be providing security for casey that u know of?
<Tony> We have passed off the info to le about that dumpster
<Tony> We have no idea about security

<chico> <jesmckrod> Do you believe that the grandparents are involved in trying to cover up any evidence or truth, or that they are just in denial?
<Tony> The gp are in total denial
<Tony> we don't believt htey are involved

<chico> <OME> Please ask Leonard how many of Caseys friends and associates he has interviewed. Are there people we don't know about?
<Tony> we have talked to 13 as of last count
<Tony> and we are contimuing to talk to 1 or 2 new people every 2 or 3 days that knew Casey or partied with her
<animal04216> <barrysgirl> Do tony and leonard believe that cindy and/or george will be charged with anything?
<Tony> I don't think so

<chico> <suzie002> do you think jb is making a big stink that you are unreliable to draw attention away from your statement that you would bond her out if she told you where the body is?
<Tony> He has every right to defend her vigorously
<WindChime> <justme_19862002> Tony and Leonard just want u to know that we are thankful for all that u are doing to try and bring caylee home as well as tim miller..
<Tony> and to make sure that any insinuations

Tony> are dealt with immediately and harshly as he can
<Tony> next
<chico> <kybeauty> I would like to know if Leonard believes LE will re-arrest Casey quickly after she is bailed out?
<Tony> Possibly
<Tony> maybe even before she gets out

<chico> <barrysgirl> what if any types of conversations did you hear between the anthony's. was it a tense atmosphere? normal?
<Tony> We were never privy to be involved in any conversations between the Anthony's

<Tony> of course the atmosphere is tense because they lost their gdaughter and they are very concerned
<chico> <ajurk> do you think there is a 2nd party involved with the case? or is casey the only one that is involved?
<Tony> Leonard and I were told to not be in the house whatsoever without JB being present

<WindChime> <gryphon> ask if there could be any connection from what ever they use to treat the pool and cloraform?
<Tony> LP says that another assisted
<Tony> or is involved or has definite knowledge
<Tony> yes there could be
<WindChime> Tony in all honesty i worried about you all being in the house in fear if she got ticked off at you she'd lie and say you tryed to rape her......

chico> <suzie002> What about LP saying that Casey was speaking with Rob? Did she provide him with anything interesting?
<Tony> We were never by ourselves with her at anytime
<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> What charges do u feel LE could bring against her to rearrest her so quickly after bonding out again
<Tony> Very interesting stuff but nothing we can discuss
<chico> <liltigress> Is there a possibility that LE will confiscate the computer Casey has been using while staying hidden out in her room?

<chico> <unsaid> What exactly about the dumpster you've been speaking of makes it suspicious?
<chico> <unsaid> Do you have any info on the tips that Cindy says she gets from callers? Did you hear any of them?
<christine> NO\
<christine> I NEED A QUESTION PLEASE
<animal04216> <Winnts> Is that why the anthony's needed the defense atty because of the fbi evidence

chico> should be viewing websleuths
<Tony> can you repeat the question
<chico> any idea what the anthony's are viewing online?
<chico> many are curious to know if they are viewing websleuths
<Tony> no not at all
<chico> <kybeauty> Are any of their guys helping TES in the search? And don't they find it odd Cindy doesn't want TES there?
<Tony> remember that we are strictly trying to find Caylee and they are really of no interest to us
<WindChime> <justme_19862002> do u believe that u and lenard will be a wittness for the prosecution? I'm gonna say yes but just wanna hear it from your mouth.

<Tony> LP says sthatshe does not want peopel to speak that Caylee is dead
<Tony> No we will not be witnesses for the prosectution
<chico> <darlin> All of her friends have been quiet in the media. Do you think this is because LE has asked them to keep zipped?
<Tony> we do not know

<christine> WOULD THE FBIT GIVCE PREMLINMERY DISCLOSURE AND NOT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY WHETHER WAS MOM OR DAUGHTER
<christine> NEXT QUESTION
<chico> Thank you joining us & giving of your time for our questions. What is the evidence that Cindy, Casey & Lee have know about since last Wed, that will shock the world when it comes out?
<chico> that was net detective
<christine> WHAT I AM SAYING IS
<christine> LP TALKING
<christine> THE FBI HAS MORE INFO TO RELEASE THEN THEY HAVE RELEASED A WEEK AGO
<christine> THE FBI HAS AT LEAST 2 DOZENS PIECE OF INFO
<christine> THEY HAVCE NOT RELEASED
<christine> NEXT ?
<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> With the dumpster, even though the car was parked that way, do you really think it could have been Caylee they put in the dumpster versus just maybe some of her things? The Amscot was open 24 hours
<christine> THE AMSCOT I SOPEN 24
<christine> THE CAR RAN OUT OF GAS AND WAS THERE AT 7 AM ON THE 27TH OF JUNE
<christine> WHEN MISS SANCHES THE MANAGER
<christine> CAME TO WORK
<christine> IT WAS ALSO THERE
<christine> ON THE 28TH
<christine> THE 29TH
<christine> NOT TOWED UNTIL THE 30TH
<christine> LAST NIGHT ON NG
<christine> THE BF ANTHONY STAT4ED
<christine> HE WENT HE PICKED CASEY AND BAG OF GROCERIES ON THE 27TH
<christine> THAT WHAT HE SAID
<christine> NEXT ?
<chico> <unsaid> What exactly about the dumpster you've been speaking of makes it suspicious?
<chico> <unsaid> Do you have any info on the tips that Cindy says she gets from callers? Did you hear any of them?
<christine> NO\
<christine> I NEED A QUESTION PLEASE
<animal04216> <Winnts> Is that why the anthony's needed the defense atty because of the fbi evidence
<chico> <NetDetective> Hi Again! I have another question about the Check Cashing place.... When is their dumpster emptied, what day and what time?
<christine> NO NO NO
<christine> THEY ARE NOT HIRIING A DEF ATTRY THEY ARE HIRING A MEDIA ATTY

<WindChime> Has law enforcment made any attempts to find the two guys that allegedly helped Casey push her disabled pontiac into the Amscot parking lot? I think they could be of great help!
<WindChime> thanks IF you can get this in!
<WindChime> Liz
<Tony> We are not sure about that (the 2 guys)

<Tony> LP says that another assisted
<Tony> or is involved or has definite knowledge
<Tony> yes there could be
<WindChime> Tony in all honesty i worried about you all being in the house in fear if she got ticked off at you she'd lie and say you tryed to rape her......
<chico> <suzie002> What about LP saying that Casey was speaking with Rob? Did she provide him with anything interesting?
<Tony> We were never by ourselves with her at anytime
<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> What charges do u feel LE could bring against her to rearrest her so quickly after bonding out again
<Tony> Very interesting stuff but nothing we can discuss
<chico> <liltigress> Is there a possibility that LE will confiscate the computer Casey has been using while staying hidden out in her room?
<Tony> good question but we can't tell
<chico> <barrysgirl> does leonard think the boyfriend had any involvement at all?
<Tony> LP says quite possibly
<chico> <jesmckrod> do you think that LE has enough evidence to charge her with murder or will they wait until they find a body?
<Tony> LP says enough but they are waiting to find a body
<chico> <DebTpaFL> Is she allowed to be on the net?
<Tony> yes she has been on the net
<chico> <sleuthmommy> LP had insinuated something being found in the dumpster. There have been lots of rumors of scalp fragments found in the dumpster. Any validity to these rumors? Thank you.
<Tony> Christine asked that a second ago
<chico> sorry
<chico> <suzie002> Have you heard anything about chloroform being used to make
<Tony> NO that is just rumor
<chico> meth
<chico> <barrysgirl> has casey been able to contact the boyfriend at all that you or leonard know of?
<Tony> We believe it is an ingredient but we are definitely not experts
<Tony> LP does not know
<chico> <unsaid> do you have any info on the purchases Casey made with Amy's stolen checks?
<Tony> no idea what she did with the money

<Tony> LP says sthatshe does not want peopel to speak that Caylee is dead
<Tony> No we will not be witnesses for the prosectution
<chico> <darlin> All of her friends have been quiet in the media. Do you think this is because LE has asked them to keep zipped?
<Tony> we do not know
<chico> <ChattyWoman> Will you ask if he knows the dates of the internet searches for Cloraform?
<Tony> we are not allowed that info
<chico> <athy> please ask, with casey talking about wanting to get the house. do they think perhaps she was considering doing away with george and cindy also?
<Tony> Bad question
<WindChime> Question for Leonard or Tony
<WindChime> I don't know how to submit questions for chat ... I'm in there now but I have one:
<WindChime> Has law enforcment made any attempts to find the two guys that allegedly helped Casey push her disabled pontiac into the Amscot parking lot? I think they could be of great help!
<WindChime> thanks IF you can get this in!
<WindChime> Liz
<Tony> We are not sure about that (the 2 guys)
<chico> <Misfit76> My question is.. Leonard briefly made mention tonight for the first time on the NG show that if someone were to lead him to Caylee's body he would pay 50,000 cash no questions asked. I think this is wonderful and just may bring someone out to do it for the money and we could all have Caylee put to rest. Could he clarify on that and let us know if this is for sure, and could it be put out there more in the media so theres a better chance someo
<Tony> He will get it out there trust me
<chico> <NetDetective> How Close (In your opinion) is Orange County, in being able to find the body?
<Tony> not sure but I am hopeful theat tes is very close

<chico> <barrysgirl> can you ask him the one about if he's ever had a client like casey? thank you so much!
<Tony> He probably has he had to take another important call
<Tony> Can we move to websleuths??????????
<Tony> many are saying they can't get in
<chico> anytime you want

<WindChime> <Ladybass0711> Do you know where George, and Lee have been the last few days??? We have not seen anything of them, wondering if everything is ok with them
<Tony> okay now and tell me what thread
<chico> christine help him start a thread
<animal04216> i dont see where they are saing it or i would try to help
<Tony> I spoke with Lee today he is fine

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: September 06, 2008, 01:15:47 AM »

Thanks Puzzler
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.