May 01, 2024, 01:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 383512 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: September 06, 2008, 08:19:53 AM »

Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?
Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....

Nikki, this is absolutely beautiful! I want you to know that this has been posted on other forums as well, all credit given to you of course.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #961 on: September 06, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »

On NG tonight it was reported that TES expects between 500 and 1,000 searchers to volunteer tomorrow (Sat.)

The 20/20 piece seemed to be presented fairly as we've come to know the case.
One woman definately said that the stain in the car trunk was determined to be from Caylee. 

Close to the beginning of the 20/20 piece, there was a shot of George holding Caylee.
I froze that scene and, boy, Caylee's features look just like George's.

Geraldo, on O'Reilly's show, said that the evidence mounts, forensic evidence, that the child, indeed, was dead in the car.

What happened to the Fox reporting after lunch that details of this case would be breaking rapidly????  Did I miss it all???

Nothing ever came of that but I have a feeling Fox's idea of rapid and ours might be two different things.  Someone else had hinted that case documents, alot of them, are getting ready to be released again much like the 400 pages. 

Now that you say that, I do recall the mention of a document dump....I thought I heard about every 30 days...and that there would be discussions between LE and Cindy and George in the documents.

Yikes.....I better get cracking on reading part 2 and 3 of the first 400 pages of documents!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 06, 2008, 08:27:43 AM »

Seems we had a PUI/PWI incident last night

(Posting under influence/posting while intoxicated)

In the famous words of Dean Vernon Wormer: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."    

Animal House (1978)

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #963 on: September 06, 2008, 08:48:12 AM »

OK, it's still up in his photo album. Here's what you do:
1.Sign into facebook (you must be registered, but you don't have to add him to your friends to see his profile)
2. Edit your facebook location to: Orlando, Fl
3. Type in "Ricardo Morales" in facebook's search bar
4. 3rd profile down. Click.
5. click on "Photos" at the top of his profile
6.Click "Profile photos"
7.Now look on page 2 of these photos.
Thank you Sunset
I just love numbered instructions!
I'm saving this and signing up for FaceBook today.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: September 06, 2008, 08:52:11 AM »

I am so touched about people using my poem..it was just my thoughts at the time, really..I just always feel better when I write them down...thank you all soo much...

SO, evidence in the spare wheel well....hmm....well, Georgie Porgie....get ready...

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 06, 2008, 08:54:32 AM »

Hey MrsK..can you send me a link to those other sites?

Also, do any of you know if there will be anything on tv tonight regarding the case? I never know on Saturdays...

Also, please..please get Tim a copy of my poem..anyone that can..I want him to know how he is appreciated....

"God dont like ugly"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: September 06, 2008, 08:54:34 AM »

Mrskub - I agree with you.  NBC hasn't given Casey much coverage and this morning they were really on Her bright and early.  Maybe something is about to break.  I really perked up when they said that Casey is now the "prime suspect".  This is huge.  Once again, NBC gave TES and the searchers some nice coverage and showed them searching in the fields.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: September 06, 2008, 08:55:25 AM »

After reading all this and looking at the picture, it really strikes me as strange. In every removal of evidence, it was extremely secretive. We never got a glimpse of them doing it, except for the aerial shots. Now, with this 2:45am removal, the garage door is open, the lights are on and photo's are being taken.

IDK, maybe it's just me but, this doesn't seem like a high level CSI maneuver. I would think, at the very least, they would have closed the garage door.

There's also been speculation it was a gun, which would be against Casey's bond.

If it was a gun and George could legally have it, they would have taken Casey out, not the gun.

If it were a gun it was Georges.

George knows everything and so does Cindy.  In my opinion no one is in denial.  These people are just cruel to do this to their deceased granddaughter.  Cindy is protecting George and Casey and George is protecting Cindy and Casey.  They are all involved.  Cindy's should have been charged with tampering with evidence after she washed the pants she took out of the car.  Once you say on the phone it smells like a dead body then she should have immediately left things alone.  She didn't because she knew her daughter committed a murder.  They are all off the wall and George reminds me of sweaty Paulus Van der Sloot.  He has a hot temper and he is working behind the scenes.  George and Cindy think they are smarter than everyone.  They will not get one ounce of sympathy from me.  They went to visit a high powered attorney.  Who was this attorney really for?  Are they protecting themselves from futhure charges against "THEM".
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: September 06, 2008, 08:56:25 AM »

my cam link is not working..any one else getting a blank screen?

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: September 06, 2008, 08:59:00 AM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: September 06, 2008, 09:03:25 AM »

ROB....LOLOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: September 06, 2008, 09:03:40 AM »

After reading all this and looking at the picture, it really strikes me as strange. In every removal of evidence, it was extremely secretive. We never got a glimpse of them doing it, except for the aerial shots. Now, with this 2:45am removal, the garage door is open, the lights are on and photo's are being taken.

IDK, maybe it's just me but, this doesn't seem like a high level CSI maneuver. I would think, at the very least, they would have closed the garage door.

There's also been speculation it was a gun, which would be against Casey's bond.

If it was a gun and George could legally have it, they would have taken Casey out, not the gun.

George knows everything and so does Cindy.  In my opinion no one is in denial.  These people are just cruel to do this to their deceased granddaughter.  Cindy is protecting George and Casey and George is protecting Cindy and Casey.  They are all involved.  Cindy's should have been charged with tampering with evidence after she washed the pants she took out of the car.  Once you say on the phone it smells like a dead body then she should have immediately left things alone.  She didn't because she knew her daughter committed a murder.  They are all off the wall and George reminds me of sweaty Paulus Van der Sloot.  He has a hot temper and he is working behind the scenes.  George and Cindy think they are smarter than everyone.  They will not get one ounce of sympathy from me.  They went to visit a high powered attorney.  Who was this attorney really for?  Are they protecting themselves from futhure charges against "THEM".

Bingo San!  They have lawyered up because they know that they are about to face charges.  They probably cut the deal with ABC because they knew they would now be paying for both Baez and their own lawyer.  George and Casey will not be able to share the same lawyer in court.  Whatever was in the brown bag this morning did not appear to be heavy.  Perhaps gloves or a cleaning rag with evidence of chloroform?  In that websleuths conversation, Tony was pretty clear that someone is involved besides Casey.  George?  Boyfriend?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 06, 2008, 09:03:56 AM »

Goodmorning Everyone
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #973 on: September 06, 2008, 09:09:05 AM »

OK, it's still up in his photo album. Here's what you do:
1.Sign into facebook (you must be registered, but you don't have to add him to your friends to see his profile)
2. Edit your facebook location to: Orlando, Fl
3. Type in "Ricardo Morales" in facebook's search bar
4. 3rd profile down. Click.
5. click on "Photos" at the top of his profile
6.Click "Profile photos"
7.Now look on page 2 of these photos.
Thank you Sunset
I just love numbered instructions!
I'm saving this and signing up for FaceBook today.

You are welcome. Direct linking wasn't working for people and it was confusing people. Hope I could help!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: September 06, 2008, 09:13:04 AM »

Hey MrsK..can you send me a link to those other sites?

Also, do any of you know if there will be anything on tv tonight regarding the case? I never know on Saturdays...

Also, please..please get Tim a copy of my poem..anyone that can..I want him to know how he is appreciated....

Post 29135 is one of them. Snoop around. There's more there.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1458

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 06, 2008, 09:17:58 AM »

Bingo San!  They have lawyered up because they know that they are about to face charges.  They probably cut the deal with ABC because they knew they would now be paying for both Baez and their own lawyer.  George and Casey will not be able to share the same lawyer in court.  Whatever was in the brown bag this morning did not appear to be heavy.  Perhaps gloves or a cleaning rag with evidence of chloroform?  In that websleuths conversation, Tony was pretty clear that someone is involved besides Casey.  George?  Boyfriend?

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not sure that ALL of the family is suspect. In my correspondence with Det. Melich, his closing was "Pray for the family". I don't feel he said that with sarcasm either.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: September 06, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »

maybe Tim shouldnt receive it if I am gonna put pressure on him 

wasnt my intent..only to let him know how highly he is regarded

"God dont like ugly"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: September 06, 2008, 09:23:24 AM »

MRSKUB:
I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not sure that ALL of the family is suspect. In my correspondence with Det. Melich, his closing was "Pray for the family". I don't feel he said that with sarcasm either
That can mean 2 things. He could mean it "literally" or in a sense like "the family is doomed to Hell -- pray for them".

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: September 06, 2008, 09:23:30 AM »

I guess we know its smaller than a breadbox....

Dang..how strange...maybe he just got home from all his billboard totin'??
Maybe he bought that bottle of Chloroform so he could get the DNA out of the car.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #979 on: September 06, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not sure that ALL of the family is suspect. In my correspondence with Det. Melich, his closing was "Pray for the family". I don't feel he said that with sarcasm either.

Praying on George and Cindy is like praying that a box of cat dookie

turns into gold bars. I hope Melich doesn't mind me saving my prayers

for Caylee!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.